Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US (91322 Views)

Three Nigerians Indicted Over $6m Fraud In US / EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud / Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nostradamus:
the American system still better pass Nigerian system na. In Nigeria,some of them will get five months. Some will even escape jail sentence.
True sha.
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Timi1990(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
Netanyahu1:
That’s the problem with American justice system, most of them are not going to serve more than 3 years in jail and they are back at it again.

Your right, but the justice system is always giving a second chance to everyone regardless of the crime you commit. Sometimes even the jury is always confused on what to do when it comes to situations like this . If you lock them up for life in prison others will work on the loophole and upgrade their cover up tactics, therefore more businesses will fall victims again . And if you let them out after few years some might go back to the same crime again . This is the problem the justice system is facing with drug dealers, hackers and cyber criminals.
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by NoToPile: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Deadlytruth:
It was during my NYSC days I got to understand that the get rich quick mentality pervasive among Igbo youths is all built on the desire to show off back at home during Yuletide that they have arrived. As a corper serving in a NEastern state, there were these two fellow female corpers of Igbo origin with whom I got quite close on account of us being members of the same church denomination and attending the same parish in that town. Our batch's service year started in July. As Christmas was approaching, they went to market and bought about 20 different complete sets of dresses each. On asking why, they made me understand that each set of dress was for each of the 20 days they hoped to spend in their hometowns before leaving. I asked if it was really necessary. Then they explained to me that back home in the SE, a person who returns from the diaspora and wears a particular dress twice during his stay around is viewed by the home based folks as not being prosperous where he or she is based .

You dont mean it.

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by TMKsouth: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Belmot:
They have successfully destroyed the image of Nigeria all over the world. All in the name of getting rich by all means. They are even worse back home in Nigeria, other Nigerians just ignore them because we know how they operate.

Thanks for enlightening me, I was of the opinion all Nigerians were like that.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Novemberaura(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
strange could
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by jnoz23(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wonderful tribe
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by DevilhimseIf: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
[s]
OsuAmaka:
I laugh when Yeebos say " we are everywhere". You are everywhere to make a fool out of yourselves. The Yorubas who are more well travelled than you, do not go about making crime an ethnic dynasty. Yeebos are both the biggest exporter and producer of crimes within and outside of the country. You can't surprise us any less, Sane individuals all over the world know how unworthy the source of your riches.

-Osu Amaka
[/s]
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Alwahadi123: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
slickbak:

Oboi. These Americans and Europeans should help develop "The Africa" they plundered or they won't rest too. If they think our bad leadership and backwardness is our problem alone, they better check again. Walls wont stop ppl ready to dig tunnels, the oceans won't stop ppl ready to drown. Shame is becoming a perfume in Nigeria. The word has been used so much it's meaning has dropped in value.
Please tell me: Are the Nigerians making Nigeria better by stealing money? Or are they showing off(FLEXING) their fancy cars, jewelry and houses
and making it rain to all the hungry and poor people around them? Two wrongs don't make it right!
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by BBigWwills: 10:50am On Jan 04
Can we share a picture of "Emmanuel Uzoma Ogandu (better known as Son of God’)" who was also indicted? So we can know the real people behind these names

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" / Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo / Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.