Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? (11077 Views)

Book Of Light : Wisdom Of Nephilim Named Bongo( Must Read ) / If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? / Satan Vs God, Who Killed More In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by kkins25(m): 3:09am On Aug 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Who mentioned anything about hidden truth, except you?

If the bible is allowed to speak just by itself, issue of running risk of advancing opinions will limit or not arise
then in that case TV01, nwanne, Ihedinobì3 are all correct.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by orunto27: 3:53am On Aug 26, 2019
God is Everything. For Everything in Heaven and on Earth is God.

The Name Jesus Christ is a Miracle Key we must all learn to use very well.

You, yourself, you are Jesus, Son of Man and Christ, Son of God, if you know who you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 5:14am On Aug 26, 2019
kkins25:
then in that case T∀01, nwanne Ihedinobì3 are all correct.
It is pleasing to see, you do not deny nor argue, it's you who introduced a mention of "hidden truth"

Nwanne T∀01 and nwanne Ihedinobì3 will only be correct, if they permit the bible to speak just by itself, without them putting words into the Bible's mouth and running risks of advancing opinions, out from which this cőck and bull story that angels and humans slept together belief, typically sets forth from

1 Like

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by sonmvayina(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
you sound like an ignorant kid. We were killing twins and burying humans alive along with dead kings before christianity. We were worshipping idols we didn't know the true God, the evidence of christ is rife, the Christian religion being one of the major. Who told you the painting of Jesus is the true face of christ?.

Continue... May the force be with you..
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Why would I believe a slander? Dont people have no shame in believing in this slander ni, erhn? Now tell me, what's being gained and/or achieved with this cőck and bull story that angels and humans slept together belief, hmm?

Dont you know that "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour," the eighth commandment, forbids speaking falsely in any matter, and you're in any way, not to speak unjustly against your neighbor, especially to the prejudice of his/her reputation. In fact, lying, especially when devised and designed to slander your neighbor, whether an angelic celestial being or not is a total no-no

Where is the evidence, what is your evidence, put it out then, let's see if it will stand up. Let's see if your cőck and bull story that angels and humans slept together belief will remain valid after a close scrutiny, critical review and/or detailed analysis, erhn?

Yes I am forming wise man, in not believing a fabled cőck and bull story that angels and humans slept together. It is called conformity of the mind to the fact(s) and it isnt a problem.

The best thing about forming wise man is Wisdom herself. Good sense is more important than anything else, a multitude of the wise is the health of the world. "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding", so says Proverbs 4:7 and Proverbs 3:13 corroborates, by saying: "Blessed is the man who finds wisdom, the man who acquires understanding," so what's your problem, with any forming wise man, huh?
lol the fact your forming wise does not mean your wise. I will prove your with wisdom to be empty if I begin to give you evidence. I dont think you want to go that direction with me.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
lol the fact your forming wise does not mean your wise.
You laughed because I am sure you know I didnt first bring up the subject wise, you did and literally did, with an accusitive wagging forefinger too.

EMILO2STAY:
I will prove your with wisdom to be empty if I begin to give you evidence.
Pride comes before the fall

EMILO2STAY:
I dont think you want to go that direction with me.
I'll go any direction and 10 miles further with you. Yes, you should feel lucky, so make your first move
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by plainbibletruth: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Things to note:
1. Men began to multiply.
2. Daughters were born to them.
3. Sons of God came on the scene.
4. Daughters of men were beautiful.
5. Sons of God took daughters of men as wives.
6. God indicted 'man'.
7. There were Nephilim.
8. Daughters of men gave birth to children of Nephilim.
9. Great feats were attributed to these descendants of Nephilim.
10. God's judgement on man.
11. But Noah had a right standing with God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
plainbibletruth:
Things to note:
1. Men began to multiply.
2. Daughters were born to them.
3. Sons of God came on the scene.
4. Daughters of men were beautiful.
5. Sons of God took daughters of men as wives.
6. God indicted 'man'.
7. There were Nephilim.
8. Daughters of men gave birth to children of Nephilim.
9. Great feats were attributed to these descendants of Nephilim.
10. God's judgement on man.
11. But Noah had a right standing with God.
Almost every single 11 things to note on the face of it is correct, with the exclusion of the position of #7, where aside maintaing that position #7, should also be in between positions #1 and #2.

This all because of Genesis 6:4, that reads as follows: The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them; the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You laughed because I am sure you know I didnt first bring up the subject wise, you did and literally did, with an accusitive wagging forefinger too.

Pride comes before the fall

I'll go any direction and 10 miles further with you. Yes, you should feel lucky, so make your first move
ok.
1. We have evidence of a world wide flood. According yo the bible it was the wickedness of this nephilim begins that led to the destruction of the old world world by water.
2. There are findings of ancient giant skeletal remains around the world.

What do you have to say about the above mentioned
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
ok.
1. We have evidence of a world wide flood. According yo the bible it was the wickedness of this nephilim begins that led to the destruction of the old world world by water.

If I am to start saying something, I can easily end up writing a big fat paperback book, but unfortunately you'll have to rephrase, as I didnt follow, out from not understanding clearly what you expect me to say about #1 and #2

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/giant-human-skeleton-photographs/
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/11/121102-gigantism-ancient-skeleton-archaeology-history-science-rome/

As I've earlier said, I am not sure what your #1 and #2 are all about, but from managing to guess #2, I've now made available the first above sign-posting link to show what are fradulent claims and the second one to show what is legit claims and credible findings.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by budaatum: 12:02am On Aug 27, 2019
Funny. Just what I said about your Nephilim lol.

1 Like

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 12:22am On Aug 27, 2019
budaatum:
Funny. Just what I said about your Nephilim lol.
What did you say about the Nephilim?

Nephilims did exist before the flood and their gene even survived after the flood too, but they were never, at any period of time, in the size and/or proportion EMILO2STAY and the fake news Book(s) of Enoch on steroids both exaggeratedly were trying to push or portray them to be as
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2019
budaatum:

I might think I go to hell but God give me grace I go to heaven or I might think I am going to heaven and refuse to see I'm going to hell.

It does not matter what I think Olaa, because I am not my own judge. The Lord God alone is.

Thank God that we are not our own judges. Even human judges that are good would not let a convicted criminal go scot free without facing the wrath of the law. The God of the Bible is a righteous Judge and you have been given the death sentence (along with every other human being). Do you know what God has done to make you go scot free? undecided
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2019
orunto27:

The Difference now is J.C.

At the time of Moses, the difference then was an Instruction from I AM THAT I AM sent Moses.

Who is this "J.C.," Is he the God of the Bible? undecided
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
If I am to start saying something, I can easily end up writing a big fat paperback book, but unfortunately you'll have to rephrase, as I didnt follow, out from not understanding clearly what you expect me to say about #1 and #2

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/giant-human-skeleton-photographs/
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/11/121102-gigantism-ancient-skeleton-archaeology-history-science-rome/

As I've earlier said, I am not sure what your #1 and #2 are all about, but from managing to guess #2, I've now made available the first above sign-posting link to show what are fradulent claims and the second one to show what is legit claims and credible findings.
I never even start seff you done dey shake.

Let me start by saying that some pictures of giant skeletons on the Internet are photo shopped, while some are true but hoax is by they media that is assigned to silence any story of giant humans.

Proof 1. There have been various myths, legends and stories of giant all around the world which cuts across different cultures and civilization this would not have happened if giant weren't around in one point in time.

2. There have been giant skeleton dug up in mounds all across America alone ranging from 7ft to over 10ft tall. Only for the Smithsonian institute to hide it away from the public because they want to keep pushing the darwinian shit down our throat.

3. There are numerous giant foot print on rocks found all around the world too.
Let me stop here for now and pls don't try to shy away from the flood story.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by budaatum: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Thank God that we are not our own judges. Even human judges that are good would not let a convicted criminal go scot free without facing the wrath of the law. The God of the Bible is a righteous Judge and you have been given the death sentence (along with every other human being). Do you know what God has done to make you go scot free? undecided
Olaa! God is not a killer, nor have I been given any death sentence. And if I have been given a death sentence, it will not be carried out today nor tomorrow. So stop with the scaremongering. I am not 2!

God gave me a brain and has sent numerous teachers for me to learn from to free me from ignorance which is what kills.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by orunto27: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Who is this "J.C.," Is he the God of the Bible? undecided
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by LordReed(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
ok.

Where is this evidence? Which ancient giant skeletal remains were found?
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
I never even start seff you done dey shake.
You are just about biting off far more than you can chew and all you're worried about is another person's shaking, erhn?

EMILO2STAY:
Let me start by saying that some pictures of giant skeletons on the Internet are photo shopped, while some are true but hoax is by they media that is assigned to silence any story of giant humans.

Proof 1. There have been various myths, legends and stories of giant all around the world which cuts across different cultures and civilization this would not have happened if giant weren't around in one point in time.

2. There have been giant skeleton dug up in mounds all across America alone ranging from 7ft to over 10ft tall. Only for the Smithsonian institute to hide it away from the public because they want to keep pushing the darwinian shit down our throat.

3. There are numerous giant foot print on rocks found all around the world too.
The tallest man in medical history is, Robert Pershing Wadlow, who was 8 feet 11.1 inches at his tallest, while Goliath, a descendant of the Nephilim was 6 feet 9 inches. So, any height over 10 feet are hoaxes my dear new nwanne friend. Please respect yourself and dont ridicule yourself, with attempts to try advance some nonsense and ingredients stuff, especially after I had already given you two credible websites, one exposing falseness and the other, from the reputable National Geographic, about a genuine archaeology find of a man, 6 feet 8 inches tall, a giant from third-century A.D

EMILO2STAY:
Let me stop here for now and pls don't try to shy away from the flood story.
Yes, we had a flood and there is evidence of it. Yes, you're very impressively correct that, it was the wickedness of the nephilim, that brought about the destruction of the then old world order by a deluge of water. Why arent you telling me something new, maybe tell something you know but think I dont already know, huh? Or are you pushing eyes ni?
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by budaatum: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Do you know what God has done to make you go scot free? undecided
God has not done anything to make buda go anywhere "scot free", for God does not lie, as is in the beginning as in the end and the wages of sin is sure death.

What God did do is put Logos (Knowledge of God, an understanding of the Messianic Salvation, and the Holy Spirit to inspire my mind) in my head so I can know what sin is and resist the temptation of committing it.

Yet, though I resist temptations, human am I, hence for when I sin, Grace. It is the free given gift of God, for God so loves the World, and buda, I keep hoping.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
budaatum:

Olaa! God is not a killer, nor have I been given any death sentence. And if I have been given a death sentence, it will not be carried out today nor tomorrow. So stop with the scaremongering. I am not 2!

God gave me a brain and has sent numerous teachers for me to learn from to free me from ignorance which is what kills.

If a human judge sentences a guilty criminal to death sentence according to the law would you call that judge a killer? One thing is certain and that is that all who are born today will die. The wages of sin is death. What makes you so sure of when you are going to die? Of all those who have died yesterday how many knew that they were not going to see today? If you were to die today and face God how will you plead your case?
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
budaatum:

God has not done anything to make buda go anywhere "scot free", for God does not lie, as is in the beginning as in the end and the wages of sin is sure death.

What God did do is put Logos (Knowledge of God, an understanding of the Messianic Salvation, and the Holy Spirit to inspire my mind) in my head so I can know what sin is and resist the temptation of committing it.

Yet, though I resist temptations, human am I, hence for when I sin, Grace. It is the free given gift of God, for God so loves the World, and buda, I keep hoping.

Wrong. Even human judges can commute a sentence if someone else pays the fine of the convicted criminal. The criminal with then be allowed to go 'scot-free' according to reasonable law. For God who is the righteous Judge to make you go scot free you will have to accept the provisions He made for you. Jesus paid the price for you to go scot free but the free gift is only given on the condition that you drop that bag and trust Him alone for your eternal salvation.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by budaatum: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus paid the price for you to go scot free but the free gift is only given on the condition that you drop that bag and trust Him alone for your eternal salvation.
Jesus can't possibly say "alone", for even he relied on the Prophets and His Father's who were before him.

He specifically said the opposite of what you claim and said, "buda, thou must not live by bread alone or you will become malnourished".

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
budaatum:

Jesus can't possibly say "alone", for even he relied on the Prophets and His Father's who were before him.

He specifically said the opposite of what you claim and said, "buda, thou must not live by bread alone or you will become malnourished".

Only Jesus can save. smiley

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You are just about biting off far more than you can chew and all you're worried about is another person's shaking, erhn?

The tallest man in medical history is, Robert Pershing Wadlow, who was 8 feet 11.1 inches at his tallest, while Goliath, a descendant of the Nephilim was 6 feet 9 inches. So, any height over 10 feet are hoaxes my dear new nwanne friend. Please respect yourself and dont ridicule yourself, with attempts to try advance some nonsense and ingredients stuff, especially after I had already given you two credible websites, one exposing falseness and the other, from the reputable National Geographic, about a genuine archaeology find of a man, 6 feet 8 inches tall, a giant from third-century

Yes, we had a flood and there is evidence of it. Yes, you're very impressively correct that, it was the wickedness of the nephilim, that brought about the destruction of the then old world order by a deluge of water. Why arent you telling me something new, maybe tell something you know but think I dont already know, huh? Or are you pushing eyes ni?

A.robert wadlows growth was due to hyperplasia, his growth was not normal. We are talking about beings who grow over 7ft normally. Goliaths height is debated to be between 6ft9 to 9ft9. With six fingers and double rows of teeth which normal humans don't posses. There are have been several discoveries around america alone of a race of giants towering over seven ft with double rows of teeth and having six fingers this is a fact l. its an open secret the smithsonian institute cover this things up?.

well what you do not know is the fact that that flood happened because of the wickedness constituted by the nephilim giants. Below is a picture of one the giants unearthed in america. The Smithsonian bought this for 500$ in 1895. Only to label it as a hoax just to discredit it.

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
A. Robert Wadlows growth was due to hyperplasia, his growth was not normal. We are talking about beings who grow over 7ft normally. Goliaths height is debated to be between 6ft9 to 9ft9. With six fingers and double rows of teeth which normal humans don't posses. There are have been several discoveries around america alone of a race of giants towering over seven ft with double rows of teeth and having six fingers this is a fact l. its an open secret the smithsonian institute cover this things up?.

well what you do not know is the fact that that flood happened because of the wickedness constituted by the nephilim giants. Below is a picture of one the giants unearthed in america. The Smithsonian bought this for 500$ in 1895. Only to label it as a hoax just to discredit it.
"Also "sons of God" incorrectly is popularly believed to be about angels and this is woefully untrue. Another thing is the nephilim, they were the fallen ones, who happen to be off the lineage of Cain and incidentally were giants. Their population alarmingly increased when the sons of God, who really are human beings who kept themselves originally pure and of a Seth descendant found the beauty of the daughters of men sexually attractive to and so went into them, ending up having burly kids that also are now smart.

So TV01, putting your head on the line, you believe that angels have capabilities to have sex with human beings and procreate giving children, right?
"
- Re: Who Said Angels Don't Have Sexual Feelings? by MuttleyLaff: 1:04pm On Feb 16

Nwanne, I think you're just a time waster, time stealer and/or time killer, because even after I've said that Goliath, a descendant of the Nephilim was 6ft 9in and that any height over 10ft are hoaxes, I also had said, it was the wickedness of the nephilim, that brought about the destruction of the then old world order by a deluge of water, but all you're doing is repeating all what I've previously already stated and now I guess you next will be telling me that the Pope is Catholic.

Nwanne, do you see the above red inverted commas quotation, hmm? Well that's my card on the table, face up open. Now you can see where I've come and as a smart person that you'll, possibly, see where I've headed to.

The fact and truth of the matter is that flood happened because of the wickedness constituted by the nephilim giants due to their brawn and brains. The brawn from their original Nephilim side DNA and the brains from the sons of God side DNA. They became renowned, known and talked about by many because of their obviously great power, physical/muscular strength and big muscles, but they used all this combined with their mental or intellectual acuity to be a menace to the society. Their wickedness was legendary and persistent until when in Genesis 6:5 God seeing that the wickedness was growing more and more throughout the earth, with every inclination of people's thoughts becoming only evil on a continuous basis decided to put a stop to it and so within the following 120 years He did

Nwanne, I told you, you're just about biting off far more than you can chew, this one nobi beans cooking ooo
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"Also "sons of God" incorrectly is popularly believed to be about angels and this is woefully untrue. Another thing is the nephilim, they were the fallen ones, who happen to be off the lineage of Cain and incidentally were giants. Their population alarmingly increased when the sons of God, who really are human beings who kept themselves originally pure and of a Seth descendant found the beauty of the daughters of men sexually attractive to and so went into them, ending up having burly kids that also are now smart.

So TV01, putting your head on the line, you believe that angels have capabilities to have sex with human beings and procreate giving children, right?
"
- Re: Who Said Angels Don't Have Sexual Feelings? by MuttleyLaff: 1:04pm On Feb 16

Nwanne, I think you're just a time waster, time stealer and/or time killer, because even after I've said that Goliath, a descendant of the Nephilim was 6ft 9in and that any height over 10ft are hoaxes, I also had said, it was the wickedness of the nephilim, that brought about the destruction of the then old world order by a deluge of water, but all you're doing is repeating all what I've previously already stated and now I guess you next will be telling me that the Pope is Catholic.

Nwanne, do you see the above red inverted commas quotation, hmm? Well that's my card on the table, face up open. Now you can see where I've come and as a smart person that you'll, possibly, see where I've headed to.

The fact and truth of the matter is that flood happened because of the wickedness constituted by the nephilim giants due to their brawn and brains. The brawn from their original Nephilim side DNA and the brains from the sons of God side DNA. They became renowned, known and talked about by many because of their obviously great power, physical/muscular strength and big muscles, but they used all this combined with their mental or intellectual acuity to be a menace to the society. Their wickedness was legendary and persistent until when in Genesis 6:5 God seeing that the wickedness was growing more and more throughout the earth, with every inclination of people's thoughts becoming only evil on a continuous basis decided to put a stop to it and so within the following 120 years He did

Nwanne, I told you, you're just about biting off far more than you can chew, this one nobi beans cooking ooo
your just blabbing too much. You've stylishly accepted the fact there were giants only to shift ground saying they are the sons of cain, who told you they are the sons of cain? Were did you read it in the bible?. you are the one who bit off more than he can chew am not even done with you yet and your shifting ground. If I decide to tackle you now on this your sons of cain theory you will just come up with any silly theory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
your just blabbing too much. You've stylishly accepted the fact there were giants only to shift ground saying they are the sons of cain, who told you they are the sons of cain? Were did you read it in the bible?. you are the one who bit off more than he can chew am not even done with you yet and your shifting ground. If I decide to tackle you now on this your sons of cain theory you will just come up with any silly theory.
Why dont you just show your hand my dear nwanne new friend. Show your hand with your cards on the table facing up, just like I've done, hmm, biko. Tell please, I will crawl over broken bottle literally to know.
1/ Who were the Nephilim?
2/ When did they first make appearance, is it before or after meeting the daughters of men?
3/ Who are the sons of God EMILO2STAY?

I dont want to frighten you off with too many questions you might find hard or difficult to outrightly answer, so I'll hold back with those for now three simple, easy, direct and straightforward questions
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Why dont you just show your hand my dear nwanne new friend. Show your hand with your cards on the table facing up, just like I've done, hmm, biko. Tell please, I will crawl over broken bottle literally to know.
1/ Who were the Nephilim?
2/ When did they first make appearance, is it before or after meeting the daughters of men?
3/ Who are the sons of God EMILO2STAY?

I dont want to frighten you off with too many questions you might find hard or difficult to outrightly answer, so I'll hold back with those for now three simple, easy, diretraightforward questions

Come with your questions am not scared.
1. The nephilim just as the bible said is the offspring of the sons of God(angels) and the daughters of men.
2. The nephilim appeard after the sons of God came i unto the daughters of men.
3. The sons of God refers to angels in genesis 6,1-4.
The book of job also called angels the sons of God.
King James version
Job 38:7. When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
International Version
Job38:7. while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for Joy.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
Come with your questions am not scared.
Dont speak too soon. You sure you dont want to have a change of your white underwear for when you'll be having the crapping yourself brown trousers moment, hmm?

EMILO2STAY:
1. The nephilim just as the bible said is the offspring of the sons of God(angels) and the daughters of men.
Thank you for your answer. Now print or copy here, chapter, verse, word for word, the first mention, what the Bible said about, who the Nephilim are

EMILO2STAY:
2. The nephilim appeared after the sons of God came i unto the daughters of men.
Thank you for your answer. Now print or copy here, chapter, verse, word for word, how and where from, the Bible said that the Nephilim only appeared after the sons of God came unto the daughters of men and never before

EMILO2STAY:
3. The sons of God refers to angels in Genesis 6:1-4.
The book of job also called angels the sons of God.
King James version
Job 38:7. When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
International Version
Job38:7. while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for Joy.
Thank you for your answer. Now print or copy here, chapter, verse, word for word, all your proofs or evidences that angels are sons of God

Also please provide robust and air tight proof beyond a reasonable doubt to establish that the sons of God mentioned in Genesis 6:2 and Genesis 6:4 are angels.

Further on, please provide robust and air tight proof beyond a reasonable doubt to establish that the sons of God mentioned in Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7 are angels and not human beings.

Can you see how generous, fair and open handed I am because my cards are face up open and I am freely, giving you, information and my positions, for example, that the son of Gods mentioned in Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7 are human beings. I havent bothered to tackle you yet on the "sons of God" mentioned in Genesis 6:2 and Genesis 6:4 that you've alleged to be angels because once you fail, that I know you would and are unable to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to establish that the sons of God mentioned in Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7 are angels, then I'll easily prove to you that the sons of God, are human beings, just same way they are human beings in Genesis 6:2 and Genesis 6:4, same way we are human being and now are sons/daughters of God by virtue of our belief and the testament of John 1:12

Is it hot enough for you in here, hmm? It's not too late to scram, if you dont like heat or the kitchen. I will understand and not hold it against you

PS: Bonus question:
How and why did we still have descendants of Nephilim, if all were destroyed in the deluge of water (i.e. flood) sent by God?
cc Bodydialect57
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Dont speak too soon. You sure you dont want to have a change of your white underwear for when you'll be having the crapping yourself brown trousers moment, hmm?

Thank you for your answer. Now print or copy here, chapter, verse, word for word, the first mention, what the Bible said about, who the Nephilim are

Thank you for your answer. Now print or copy here, chapter, verse, word for word, how and where from, the Bible said that the Nephilim only appeared after the sons of God came unto the daughters of men and never before

Thank you for your answer. Now print or copy here, chapter, verse, word for word, all your proofs or evidences that angels are sons of God

Also please provide robust and air tight proof beyond a reasonable doubt to establish that the sons of God mentioned in Genesis 6:2 and Genesis 6:4 are angels.

Further on, please provide robust and air tight proof beyond a reasonable doubt to establish that the sons of God mentioned in Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7 are angels and not human beings.

Can you see how generous, fair and open handed I am. I am freely giving you information and my position that the son of Gods mentioned in Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7 are human beings. I havent bothered to tackle you yet on the "sons of God" mentioned in Genesis 6:2 and Genesis 6:4 that you've alleged to be angels because once you fail and are unable to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to establish that the sons of God mentioned in Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7 are angels, then I'll prove they are human beings, just same way there are human beings in Genesis 6:2 and Genesis 6:4.

Is it hot enough for you in here, hmm? It's not too late to scram, if you dont like heat or the kitchen. I will understand and not hold it against you

PS: Bonus question:
How and why did we still have descendants of Nephilim, if all were destroyed in the deluge of water (i.e. flood) sent by God?
cc Bodydialect57
notice the clear distinction between them "the sons of God and the daughters of men. What is the big deal if two humans meet sexually? Will two normal human offspring result in a race of wicked giants? That will result to their destruction by a world wide flood?. Apart from the book of job 2peter 2:4 also confirms genesis 6:2. What other proof can be clearer than what the bible has already said in genesis. There is no other chapter or verse that confirms genesis 6:2 as been sons of men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 12:04am On Aug 29, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
notice the clear distinction between them "the sons of God and the daughters of men
I dont think you at all yourself see the clear distinction between them "the sons of God" and the daughters of men.

I dont think you've ever given it considerable deep and careful thought that if there were "the sons of God" and the daughters of men, there equally would exist too "the sons of men" and the daughters of God. Maybe if you had, it would have made it easier to make the clear distinction.

Since we are on the subject of "the sons of God" and the daughters of men, here's another very good question, which I hope you wont side step or shy from answering. Why was Noah considered to be the only righteous person in his generation? What did he do?

EMILO2STAY:
What is the big deal if two humans meet sexually? Will two normal human offspring result in a race of wicked giants? That will result to their destruction by a world wide flood?
Of course not, two normal human offspring can never result in any race of wicked giants that will lead to theirs and everyone's destruction by a world wide flood however what it will take to result in a race of wicked giants, that will lead to their and everyones destruction by a world wide flood, is only if, one half of the two humans meeting sexually is to be somehow before then already wicked or somewhere already twisted.

EMILO2STAY:
Apart from the book of Job, 2 Peter 2:4 also confirms Genesis 6:2.
2 Peter 2:4 does nothing of the sort, you alleging confirming Genesis 6:2

Re-read 2 Peter 2:4 and similar verse in Jude, to find out it actually is nipping slanders, fables, myths etcetera in the bud, quashing the same thing you're warming up to introduce and trying very hard to advance on this thread

EMILO2STAY:
What other proof can be clearer than what the bible has already said in genesis. There is no other chapter or verse that confirms genesis 6:2 as been sons of men.
I bet you're uneasily sweating right now and almost on the verge of crapping your pant. I did give you a brotherly and friendly warning to change your pants

So was I right in saying you will fail and be unable to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to establish that the sons of God mentioned in Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7 are angels, especially when I say, they are human beings, just same way there are human beings in Genesis 6:2 and Genesis 6:4 and like we as human being are also sons/daughters of God by virtue of our belief and the testament of John 1:12

Do you want to man up and admit you have no proof of any chapter(s) or verse(s) that confirms the Genesis 6:2 and Genesis 6:4 "sons of God" mentioning, to be human beings other than the average sons of men or you're scared to own up to your shortcoming, hmm? I hope you are aware that pride is a terrible failing

Please dont be making it a habit of skipping answering questions put to you and ignoring them. Thought you said you arent scared.

Please refrain from not attending to answering any outstanding unanswered question, including the bonus question too. If its just "I dont know the answer," reply you give, that suits me fine and I wouldnt hold it against you, because nobody is an island of information and knowledge. Nobody except God, is All knowing. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Price Of TB Joshua Anointed Water #5000 / What Are Your Favorite Bible Verses? / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.