Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? (11191 Views)

Book Of Light : Wisdom Of Nephilim Named Bongo( Must Read ) / If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? / Satan Vs God, Who Killed More In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by CANTICLES: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

My question would be: Were there giants or Nephilim after Noah's Flood on the face of the earth? undecided

not at all, they were simply children of those disobedient angels
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by budaatum: 12:05am On Aug 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You will then have to drop the pride in your hand in order to get the free gift (pass) into God's heaven. You cannot eat your cake and have it. wink
God sees all and knows if I have my cake and eat it. As to my so called pride, you need not worry because that too is between me and God who will someday hear my prayer.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2019
budaatum:

God sees all and knows if I have my cake and eat it. As to my so called pride, you need not worry because that too is between me and God who will someday hear my prayer.

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" (Hebrew 9:27).

If you are to die with that bag in your hand and God judges you by the 10 commandments, will you be guilty or innocent? undecided
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU, fyi, concerning the Nephilims and sons of God, our friends, nwanne kkins25, nwanne TV01 and nwanne Ihedinobì3 have been lured into joining this IBM syndrome (i.e. I've Been Misled), please continue with your engagement particularly with Ihedinobì3

To be honest with you, that AiG page, though correct and right, can obfuscate a bit for some, but anyway, you should instead be getting on the program with Ihedinobì3 than buda
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by kkins25(m): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
OLAADEGBU, fyi, concerning the Nephilims and sons of God, our friends, nwanne kkins25, nwanne TV01 and nwanne Ihedinobì3 have been lured into joining this IBM syndrome (i.e. I've Been Misled), please continue with your engagement particularly with Ihedinobì3

To be honest with you, that AiG page, though corrent and right, can obfuscate a bit for some, but anyway, you should instead be getting on the program with Ihedinobì3 than buda
kkins only narrated the tale as told in the book of god written by men. Whatever hidden truth you Perceive is completely subjective.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
kkins25:
kkins only narrated the tale as told in the book of god written by men. Whatever hidden truth you Perceive is completely subjective.
Who mentioned anything about hidden truth, except you?

If the bible is allowed to speak just by itself, issue of running risk of advancing opinions will limit or not arise
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
sonmvayina:
The sons of God in the book of Genesis refers to a particular blood line, that would be the blood line of Seth... Human beings.. Not spirit..

stop twisting the bible biko
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by sonmvayina(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

Ok, have you asked the people whose property it is?
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
sonmvayina:

Ok, have you asked the people whose property it is?
what do you mean
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by orunto27: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Has it ever occured to you that what you think is a miracle staff could actually be magic wands? undecided

What may be Magic to Atheist is in the Name of J.C a Miracle.
Remember that Jesus was Himself called a Magician by some unbelievers.

1 Like

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by sonmvayina(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
what do you mean

The jews.... It is for their religion (Judaism).. It is not for the whole world you know...
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by sonmvayina(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
orunto27:

Doing or performing miracle is not how to recognise the messiah.. God had earlier warned them not to follow anybody or False prophet who do signs and they come to pass.... Read deuteronomy 13.... Before you answer this comment...
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by budaatum: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" (Hebrew 9:27).

If you are to die with that bag in your hand and God judges you by the 10 commandments, will you be guilty or innocent? undecided
Guilty. While I constantly try hard not to break any of the Commandments of the Lord, I cannot say I do not sometimes forget to love my neighbours.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by budaatum: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

To be honest with you, that AiG page, though corrent and right, can obfuscate a bit for some, but anyway, you should instead be getting on the program with Ihedinobì3 than buda
I somewhat feel Olaa's God is for the salvation of sinning hell-going damned buda and not for the already righteous heaven going.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by orunto27: 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
sonmvayina:

Doing or performing miracle is not how to recognise the messiah.. God had earlier warned them not to follow anybody or False prophet who do signs and they come to pass.... Read deuteronomy 13.... Before you answer this comment...

Deuteronomy was before 2nd Chronicle 7:14.

Believers were still preparing to know The Son of Man.

Jesus, Himself, instructed that we should ask for anything in His Name and promised to give us. John 16 : 24.

T.B Joshua is just obeying Master Jesus, The Righteous, Our Friend.

T.B Joshua is a Great Legend already.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by orunto27: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
They are all Creatures of God, Heavenly Factured not human born like J.C.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
sonmvayina:

The jews.... It is for their religion (Judaism).. It is not for the whole world you know...
lol that's false. The salvation of mankind thought from that book is for the whole world.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by sonmvayina(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
lol that's false. The salvation of mankind thought from that book is for the whole world.

That is what the people that came to enslave your ancestors told them.... Well, it is a lie..

Or you think white people don't lie?
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by sonmvayina(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
orunto27:

Deuteronomy was before 2nd Chronicle 7:14.

Believers were still preparing to know The Son of Man.

Jesus, Himself, instructed that we should ask for anything in His Name and promised to give us. John 16 : 24.

T.B Joshua is just obeying Master Jesus, The Righteous, Our Friend.

T.B Joshua is a Great Legend already.

Did you read deuteronomy 13?
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by orunto27: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=sonmvayina post=81594989]
Did you read deuteronomy 13?[/quote.

Yes Sir and very well too.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by orunto27: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=sonmvayina post=81594989]
Did you read deuteronomy 13?[/quote.

Yes Sir and very well too.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by budaatum: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
sonmvayina:

It is for those who proclaim in their heart that there is one God and Jesus is the Messiah.

That's how it was by his time.

Wonder what its become in our time!
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by budaatum: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
sonmvayina:

That is what the people that came to enslave your ancestors told them.... Well, it is a lie..

Or you think white people don't lie?
What lie did the people that came to enslave your ancestors tell you?
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by budaatum: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
Why? Is it not twisted by everybody according to their own understanding? Was it not twisted before any of us got it?

Biko, twist the Bible. It is how God works your mind and increases your understanding to God's Glory!
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
budaatum:

Guilty. While I constantly try hard not to break any of the Commandments of the Lord, I cannot say I do not sometimes forget to love my neighbours.

What do you think the sentence is going to be, Heaven or hell?

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
orunto27:

Can you differentiate between the rod in the hands of Moses and the rods in the hands of Pharaoh's magicians? undecided
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by budaatum: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What do you think the sentence is going to be, Heaven or hell?
I might think I go to hell but God give me grace I go to heaven or I might think I am going to heaven and refuse to see I'm going to hell.

It does not matter what I think Olaa, because I am not my own judge. The Lord God alone is.

2 Likes

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Who Were The Nephilim?

h t tps://answersingenesis.org/bible-characters/who-were-the-nephilim/
The Nephilim were already existing before the sons of God started fairking the daughters of men

budaatum:
Angels, if they exist, can exist in any form they want, the bible is replete with them.
Hmm, OK, will give you that, albeit, none of these angels, have flesh and bones, and because of not having a penìs wont have the ability to impregnate female human beings. It is only the Holy Spirit, if it is to fall on any female human being, will get her pregnant. Angels havent got the power to do this.

budaatum:
Apart from that which was as much as I could take, was Jesus not a Son of God? Was he Nephilim too?
Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, and if so, then Jesus by virtue and status of being the begotten Son of God, automatically disqualifies Jesus, ever being a Nephilim. It unceremoniously cancels out Jesus, from being a Nephilim.

Fyi, Nephilims, in them days were ubiquitous, their gene even survives to our present and modern day, so if Jesus is a begotten Son of God, then Jesus couldnt be a Nephilim, if they have existed before and still exist after Jesus' birth

budaatum, are you conversant with what the phrase "begotten Son of God" means, hmm? Would you care to share what your understanding of "begotten" in that phrase is, hmm?

budaatum:
It would explain the Holy getting her pregnant!
Angels, even if they try till the cows come home, are incapable of doing what the Holy Spirit did with Mary

sonmvayina:
The sons of God in the book of Genesis refers to a particular blood line, that would be the blood line of Seth... Human beings.. Not spirit..
Somebori please give my guy, sonmvayina, an "oti sẹwọn" chilled cold bottle of orijin and a truckload of kolanuts.

EMILO2STAY:
sonmvayina, in this respect, hasnt twisted the Bible

budaatum:
Why? Is it not twisted by everybody according to their own understanding? Was it not twisted before any of us got it?

Biko, twist the Bible. It is how God works your mind and increases your understanding to God's Glory!
It is true, the Bible maybe twisted, and twisting is allowed, if or when, one wants to squeeze out or get more understanding, out of twisting the Bible. The caveat and/or warning is, when twisting the Bible, make sure you dont end up with making a graven image of God. Do not end up twisting the Bible to give a false picture of God. Do not let the twisting the Bible lead to a false misrepresentation of God. Do not twist the scripture to mislead others.
cc Bodydialect57
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by budaatum: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Muttley, kindly don't embalm your requests from me in other people's yadayada.

My eyes refuse to work so hard on your behalf!
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
budaatum:
Muttley, kindly don't embalm your requests from me in other people's yadayada.
[s]My eyes refuse to work so hard on your behalf![/s]
Your wish is my command

budaatum:
Angels, if they exist, can exist in any form they want, the bible is replete with them.
Hmm, OK, will give you that, albeit, none of these angels, have flesh and bones, and because of not having a penìs wont have the ability to impregnate female human beings. It is only the Holy Spirit, if it is to fall on any female human being, will get her pregnant. Angels havent got the power to do this.

budaatum:
Apart from that which was as much as I could take, was Jesus not a Son of God? Was he Nephilim too?
Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, and if so, then Jesus by virtue and status of being the begotten Son of God, automatically disqualifies Jesus, ever being a Nephilim. It unceremoniously cancels out Jesus, from being a Nephilim.

Fyi, Nephilims, in them days were ubiquitous, their gene even survives to our present and modern day, so if Jesus is a begotten Son of God, then Jesus couldnt be a Nephilim, if they have existed before and still exist after Jesus' birth

budaatum, are you conversant with what the phrase "begotten Son of God" means, hmm? Would you care to share what your understanding of "begotten" in that phrase is, hmm?

budaatum:
It would explain the Holy getting her pregnant!
Angels, even if they try till the cows come home, are incapable of doing what the Holy Spirit did with Mary

budaatum:

It is true, the Bible maybe twisted, and twisting is allowed, if or when, one wants to squeeze out or get more understanding, out of twisting the Bible. The caveat and/or warning is, when twisting the Bible, make sure you dont end up with making a graven image of God. Do not end up twisting the Bible to give a false picture of God. Do not let the twisting the Bible lead to a false misrepresentation of God. Do not twist the scripture to mislead others.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by sonmvayina(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=orunto27 post=81595184][/quote]

13 [a]If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, 2 and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. 5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death for inciting rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. That prophet or dreamer tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by budaatum: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

cc Bodydialect57

I understand the above to mean, one should not claim the Kingdom of God is like this or like that.
As in, buda, do not claim your own understanding is the limit of knowledge, and intellect, and talents, and abilities and skills and efforts and desires and blessings and grace.

A false misrepresentation of God is one that sees not one's neighbours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy “G.O.” Freeze & The Division In Nigerian Church (part 1) / How DNA Technology Proves The Existence Of God / Shiloh 2020 Begins Today, 7pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.