Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? (11079 Views)

Book Of Light : Wisdom Of Nephilim Named Bongo( Must Read ) / If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? / Satan Vs God, Who Killed More In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
Its a pity you either lack understanding or your just pretending the burden of proof lies with me.
Its a pity you are an ignoranus because I certainly dont think, talkless pretend the burden of proof lies with you. All I asked and insisted on, is for the record, that you to provide proof beyond reasonable doubt and with chapters and verses proving the sons of God to be angels, then after that, we can together go on the journey to show how "sons of God" in scripture has been and always being humans and never celestial beings aka angel but you refused

EMILO2STAY:
Oga i have done my part i am still waiting for you to do yours ever since we started this debate.
Oga, you know what my terms and conditions are. Take it or live it

EMILO2STAY:
Pls and pls stop typing many words, just go straight to the point.
Just go straight to the point? It doesnt work like that, EMILO2STAY.

Somebody like me, who knows the one thing, on the "sons of God" that you don't know about, didnt get to know about it, from just go straight to the point.

EMILO2STAY, never treat anyone as unworthy of serious consideration because you never know what true knowledge about the "Holy Grail" meaning of the "sons of God" information you want to know, they might be holding in

EMILO2STAY:
If you mention me again without putting up the so called proof you have i will not indulge you again on this.

Like, as if I care, if you indulge or dont indulge. Listen, EMILO2STAY, I enjoy being alone, my soul is at peace in the silence. It's better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction.

EMILO2STAY, its your loss because I know what "Holy Grail," I bring to the table, so trust me when and/or if I say, I am not afraid to eat alone.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by OkCornel(m): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2019
OkCornel:
Jude 1 v 6;

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Now further questions for those proposing the sons God to be either the Sons of Seth abi Cain?

1) Which angels was Jude referring to in verse 6, and when did they leave their first estate?
2) If you say it is those angels that rebelled alongside Lucifer, shouldn't they all be in everlasting chains right now awaiting judgement? Shouldn't this earth be free from demons and evil spirits?

And this is the second day, still no answers to the questions arising from Jude 1 v 6.

1 Like

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Its a pity you are an ignoranus because I certainly dont think, talkless pretend the burden of proof lies with you. All I asked and insisted on, is for the record, that you to provide proof beyond reasonable doubt and with chapters and verses proving the sons of God to be angels, then after that, we can together go on the journey to show how "sons of God" in scripture has been and always being humans and never celestial beings aka angel but you refused

Oga, you know what my terms and conditions are. Take it or live it

Just go straight to the point? It doesnt work like that, EMILO2STAY.

Somebody like me, who knows the one thing, on the "sons of God" that you don't know about, didnt get to know about it, from just go straight to the point.

EMILO2STAY, never treat anyone as unworthy of serious consideration because you never know what true knowledge about the "Holy Grail" meaning of the "sons of God" information you want to know, they might be holding in

Like, as if I care, if you indulge or dont indulge. Listen, EMILO2STAY, I enjoy being alone, my soul is at peace in the silence. It's better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction.

EMILO2STAY, its your loss because I know what "Holy Grail," I bring to the table, so trust me when and/or if I say, I am not afraid to eat alone.

this clown stay off my mention
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by Maamin(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Smh, lol, my long lost very good "customer mi, daada ni". It is true that sometime last year around September, if I recall correctly and early this year February, I did, at least that twice, engage you, on the subject matter of "sons of God" mistaken for angels, Nephilims etcetera.

On each of those two occasions, you were blindly and poorly arguing that angels have sexual desires. You were mistaking Nephilims in Genesis 6:2-4 and elsewhere, like in the book of Job, to be angels. You did your disappearing AWOL act after trying to obfuscate the topic with bringing in the witch of Endor and Prophet Samuel's dead spirit. Smh

I informed you then that angels are celestial beings, who only take on appearance of human forms when on assignment from God. Except being on official assignment, celestial beings never take on form that look or resembles human beings. I further mentioned that, it is part of the reasons, why no one has ever seen physically Satan or physically seen a demon. Maamin, should in case you've forgotten. I expressly repeat here again for your attention that, only human beings are given the mandate to procreate, and never celestial beings, also known as, angels are granted that privilege

Maamin, Maamin, Maamin, how many times did I call? Lol, nvm. Read the last sentence in your comment and please tell me if its not a reflection of you. Fyi, I am conversing with nijabazaar at the moment on this same subject matter, why not keep your eyes and ears open, as you will learn something from my interaction with him. Lol.

None of you guys have the chutzpah. Nine out of ten of y'all, can't even swallow, stomach and retain my tough and hard good bullshits, let alone stand head-to-head with me on this subject matter. See, I gave the go-ahead to shine like a star to "you-know-who", told "you-know-who" to go open a thread, send me an invite notification to come join and trash out the genuineness or not, of the Book of Enoch together, but did "you-know-who" create the thread and be willing to go toe-to-toe with me on it?. Of course not, "you-know-who" couldn't and wouldnt, because "you-know-who" developed stage fright from knowing what will come of it, it will be the death and end of the truth, diluted with lies, "you-know-who" learned and have enjoyed to believe.

Maamin, truth is more valuable if it takes you a few years to find it. Even if you know a thousand things, ask the man, somebody like me, who knows the one thing on the "sons of God" you don't know about. Never underestimate someone because you never know what true knowledge about the "Holy Grail" meaning of the "sons of God" information, they might be holding in

Now watch and learn Maamin. Take it, as an unexpected learning opportunity and thank nijabazaar later for it.
https://www.nairaland.com/5450889/why-book-enoch-removed-bible/1#82913164

Nephililms are not sons of God but the offsprings as a result of what transpired between the sons of God and daughters of men. Your too many words with no message is making you say things and generate stories that were never told. Watch it bro!

And for the scriptural truth ....sons of God in Genesis 6:1-2 are angels. You can deny all you want but you can't change that. It is written and sealed!
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Maamin:
Nephililms are not sons of God but the offsprings as a result of what transpired between the sons of God and daughters of men.
"The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and afterward as well, when the sons of God had sexual relations with the daughters of men. And they bore them children who became the mighty men of old, men of renown"
- Genesis 6:4 Berean Study Bible

The nephilims, were already on the earth in those days, meaning they already existed, before the sons of God began to have sexual relations with the daughters of men. The Bible in black and white doesnt not and cannot lie Maamin please.

Maamin:
Your too many words with no message is making you say things and generate stories that were never told. Watch it bro!
You will eat those words and search for me apologise. Mark my words and watch this space Ma'am

Maamin:
And for the scriptural truth ....sons of God in Genesis 6:1-2 are angels.
Actually, and for the scriptural truth ....sons of God in Genesis 6:1-2 et al, are humans, not and never angels Maamin

Maamin:
You can deny all you want but you can't change that. It is written and sealed!
"You must not add to or subtract from what I command you ..."
- Deuteronomy 4:2a

"So be careful to obey all the commands I give you.
You must not add anything to them or subtract anything from them.
"
- Deuteronomy 12:32

You want to deny the Bible isnt doctored, erhn, that it isnt tampered with hmm?.

Or you're admitting that you're ignorant of the truth, that at least an actual word, in the Book of Job, was interfered with, hmm? Interfered with, as in meaning, the word was changed. All Bible translation versions except for just only one, is a victim of this changing of the word. It is only one version I've found that the original word is retained and left unchanged.

Except someone wants to seal their fate, it literally is written, you must not add anything to or subtract anything from the Bible, but this word is and was changed, so thereafter draws off the scent to who really are the sons of God. 'Twas King, who said, the trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool. The devil is a liar. Smh
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by orisa37: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
The Bible says Male and Female, God created them Adam was a Giant. Eve was a Nephilim Cain and be Abel were human Sons and Daughters. They were all Creatures and all Sons and Daughters of God.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by Maamin(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff "The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and afterward as well, when the sons of God had sexual relations with the daughters of men. And they bore them children who became the mighty men of old, men of renown"
- Genesis 6:4 Berean Study Bible

Genesis 6:1-4 KJVS
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
[2] That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
[3] And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
[4] There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.he nephilims, were already on the earth in those days, meaning they already existed, before the sons of God began to have sexual relations with the daughters of men. The Bible in black and white doesnt not and cannot lie Maamin please.

The giants in the earth in those days came from where? ..ok use this logic Cain went to the land of Nod and got himself a woman. Where did the people of Nod came from? Did they fall from heaven? Same way the Giants on Earth in those days came from the sons of God and daughters of men. Deal with it

You will eat those words and search for me apologise. Mark my words and watch this space Ma'am

You are already eating your words. Let the Bible be truth and all men liars.

Actually, and for the scriptural truth ....sons of God in Genesis 6:1-2 et al, are humans, not and never angels Maamin

The Bible says otherwise ....keep reading it , it will Dawn on you soon.

"You must not add to or subtract from what I command you ..."
- Deuteronomy 4:2a

"So be careful to obey all the commands I give you.
You must not add anything to them or subtract anything from them.
"
- Deuteronomy 12:32

You are the one adding to and subtracting out of the scriptures. grin

[s]You want to deny the Bible isnt doctored, erhn, that it isnt tampered with hmm?.

Or you're admitting that you're ignorant of the truth, that at least an actual word, in the Book of Job, was interfered with, hmm? Interfered with, as in meaning, the word was changed. All Bible translation versions except for just only one, is a victim of this changing of the word. It is only one version I've found that the original word is retained and left unchanged.

Except someone wants to seal their fate, it literally is written, you must not add anything to or subtract anything from the Bible, but this word is and was changed, so thereafter draws off the scent to who really are the sons of God. 'Twas King, who said, the trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool. The devil is a liar. Smh[/s]

The rest is crappy epistle as usual. undecided
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by kkins25(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=82913232]
I informed you then that angels are celestial beings, who only take on appearance of human forms when on assignment from God. Except being on official assignment, celestial beings never take on form that look or resembles human beings
clever tactic, metatron. does this apply to angels who are under the enuchian rule of God?
I further mentioned that, it is part of the reasons, why no one has ever seen physically Satan or physically seen a demon.
this is the first time i hear of the name satanel. does this entity exist, is he synonymous to lucifer, is this entity the same one that fed eve/slept with eve/ asked her to look within instead of outside?
Maamin, should in case you've forgotten. I expressly repeat here again for your attention that, only human beings are given the mandate to procreate, and never celestial beings, also known as, angels are granted that privilege
can they procreate but are forbidden to or they simply can't. keep in mind that you once mentioned i cant remember if you did exclusively;nonetheless that there are feminine angels.
moresor, with regards to the book of enoch, wasnt the whole idea of Gods hormonal induced raged triggered by disobedience of this angels,when they began to know daughters of men and to know the ecstasy of cumming to earth? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2019
Maamin:
Genesis 6:1-4 KJVS
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
[2] That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
[3] And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
[4] There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.he nephilims, were already on the earth in those days, meaning they already existed, before the sons of God began to have sexual relations with the daughters of men. The Bible in black and white doesnt not and cannot lie Maamin please.

The giants in the earth in those days came from where? ..ok use this logic Cain went to the land of Nod and got himself a woman. Where did the people of Nod came from? Did they fall from heaven? Same way the Giants on Earth in those days came from the sons of God and daughters of men. Deal with it

You are already eating your words. Let the Bible be truth and all men liars.

The Bible says otherwise ....keep reading it , it will Dawn on you soon.

You are the one adding to and subtracting out of the scriptures. grin

The rest is crappy epistle as usual. undecided
You this woman, you dont want lay down lying, you're a glutton for punishment, right?. Wait for me to revisit today in the late PM. Lets once and for all trash and kill this demon from the pit of hell you've being dragging. I think, I've managed to get grab you enough by the wrist of your hand now, EMILO2STAY didnt want to take the bait, but I think you took a nibble of it, that small bit you took, does me real fine, to set about going for your jugular now with a two-prong attack, lol.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2019
kkins25:
clever tactic, metatron. does this apply to angels who are under the enuchian rule of God?
Read my lips, angels are celestial beings, who only take on appearance of human forms when on assignment from God. Except when being on official assignments, celestial beings never take on form that look or resembles human beings

kkins25:
this is the first time i hear of the name satanel.
Liar, liar, pants on fire

kkins25:
does this entity exist, is he synonymous to lucifer, is this entity the same one that fed eve/slept with eve/ asked her to look within instead of outside?
No, you're mistaking the celestial being who influenced the serpent to get Eve eat the fruit

kkins25:
can they procreate but are forbidden to or they simply can't. keep in mind that you once mentioned i cant remember if you did exclusively; nonetheless that there are feminine angels.
They simply cant. Angels are genderless kkins25

kkins25:
moresor, with regards to the book of enoch, wasnt the whole idea of Gods hormonal induced raged triggered by disobedience of this angels, when they began to know daughters of men and to know the ecstasy of cumming to earth? grin
No, there were no angels involved in any of this, dont mind Maamin, EMILO2STAY and Co.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by Maamin(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You this woman, you dont want lay down lying, you're a glutton for punishment, right?. Wait for me to revisit today in the late PM. Lets once and for all trash and kill this demon from the pit of hell you've being dragging. I think, I've managed to get grab you enough by the wrist of your hand now, EMILO2STAY didnt want to take the bait, but I think you took a nibble of it, that small bit you took, does me real fine, to set about going for your jugular now with a two-prong attack, lol.

Lol..I am not a woman Mr. Truth is clear and separate from falsehood. You can deny and reject all you want but be rest assure that will not change a thing.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by kkins25(m): 12:03am On Oct 11, 2019
OkCornel:

And this is the second day, still no answers to the questions arising from Jude 1 v 6.
MuttleyLaff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 7:45am On Oct 11, 2019
Maamin:
Lol..I am not a woman Mr. Truth is clear and separate from falsehood. You can deny and reject all you want but be rest assure that will not change a thing.
https://www.nairaland.com/5450889/why-book-enoch-removed-bible/2#83031926

kkins25:
MuttleyLaff
I dont price goods anymore from that marketeer. Sorry kkins25, but if you have specific questions, ask me directly, you know I always oblige you
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 12:13am On Oct 14, 2019
Maamin:
"Don't pay any attention to any of those senseless Jewish stories and human commands.
These are made up by people who won't obey the truth"
(i.e. and not give attention to Jewish legends/Jewish fables and the maxims of men who turn their backs on the truth)

- Titus 1:14.

A great work then nwanne brother Maamin, you've been doing on the subject matter of who the "sons of Gods" are truly and really are. Fyi, Satan appreciates what you and others, the likes of rosy1992, Ihedinobi3, budaatum, EMILO2STAY, kkins25, missjojo, etcetera are doing in consistently pushing and advancing non-existent verse(s) in the Bible where God says of any type of angels to be to "sons of Gods". Your seriously flawed slander against angelic beings that they, angels impregnated and married female human beings are well noted. Keep it up y'all angry angry angry

Both you Maamin, TV01, Ihedinobi3, budaatum, EMILO2STAY, kkins25 and missjojo bring up unsubstantial bible verses, that are easily demolished and torn apart into shreds. You, in particular Maamin, along with Ihedinobi3 and EMILO2STAY have put forward bible verses, the likes of Luke 20:34-36, Genesis 6:4, Job 6:2, Job 1:6, Job 2:1 etcetera, that are not contextually read and so had them misinterpretated, then making the Bible say, what not the Bible has ever said concerning angels being the "sons of God"
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by OkCornel(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2019
Jude 1 v 6;

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Now further questions for those proposing the sons God to be the Sons of Seth

1) Which angels was Jude referring to in verse 6, and when did they leave their first estate?
2) If you say it is those angels that rebelled alongside Lucifer, shouldn't they all be in everlasting chains right now awaiting judgement? Shouldn't this earth be free from demons and evil spirits?
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/dontGiveAshit.gif[/img]
Who wan price shiit market?
To rise prick nobi by force nau
mister man abeg angry angry angry
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by OkCornel(m): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2019
Jude 1 v 6;

Now further questions for those proposing the sons God to be the Sons of Seth

It's over 5 days now, and this poser from Jude 1 v 6 is still dodged by those propounding theories on the sons of God as those from the lineage of Seth

1 Like

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
orisa37:

The Bible says Male and Female, God created them Adam was a Giant. Eve was a Nephilim Cain and be Abel were human Sons and Daughters. They were all Creatures and all Sons and Daughters of God.

It is becoming clearer now that this book of Enoch is what Islam and other cults got the idea of the antediluvians being giants. Islam for instance teaches that Adam was about 90ft. We can see clearly why this book of Enoch is not inspired by God. undecided
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by Maamin(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"Don't pay any attention to any of those senseless Jewish stories and human commands.
These are made up by people who won't obey the truth"
(i.e. and not give attention to Jewish legends/Jewish fables and the maxims of men who turn their backs on the truth)

- Titus 1:14.

A great work then nwanne brother Maamin, you've been doing on the subject matter of who the "sons of Gods" are truly and really are. Fyi, Satan appreciates what you and others, the likes of rosy1992, Ihedinobi3, budaatum, EMILO2STAY, kkins25, missjojo, etcetera are doing in consistently pushing and advancing non-existent verse(s) in the Bible where God says of any type of angels to be to "sons of Gods". Your seriously flawed slander against angelic beings that they, angels impregnated and married female human beings are well noted. Keep it up y'all angry angry angry

Both you Maamin, TV01, Ihedinobi3, budaatum, EMILO2STAY, kkins25 and missjojo bring up unsubstantial bible verses, that are easily demolished and torn apart into shreds. You, in particular Maamin, along with Ihedinobi3 and EMILO2STAY have put forward bible verses, the likes of Luke 20:34-36, Genesis 6:4, Job 6:2, Job 1:6, Job 2:1 etcetera, that are not contextually read and so had them misinterpretated, then making the Bible say, what not the Bible has ever said concerning angels being the "sons of God"

What baffles me is how you take so much time and pride to defend what is indefensible. You have been fed so many times scriptural evidence on so many account on this thread and even on the previous thread concerning the sons of God in Gen 6:2 but your pride in wanting to win argument won't let you admit the truth. Keep it up! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by budaatum: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
Maamin:

What baffles me is how you take so much time and pride to defend what is indefensible. You have been fed so many times scriptural evidence on so many account on this thread and even on the previous thread concerning the sons of God in Gen 6:2 but your pride in wanting to win argument won't let you admit the truth. Keep it up! cheesy
He keeps hearing his master!

MuttleyLaff:

Fyi, Satan appreciates what you and others, the likes of rosy1992, Ihenobi3, budaatum,, EMILO2STAY, kkins25 and missjojo bring up unsubstantial bible verses, that are easily demolished and torn apart into shreds. You, in particular Maamin, along with Ihedinobi3 and EMILO2STAY have put forward bible verses, the likes of Luke 20:34-36, Genesis 6:4, Job 6:2, Job 1:6, Job 2:1 etcetera, that are not contextually read
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
budaatum:
He keeps hearing his master!
If you're playing a poker game and you look around the table and can't tell who the sucker is, it's you. Don't ever again make the mistake of underestimating someone because you never know, what one thing you don't know about, they might be holding in, lol.

Maamin:
What baffles me is how you take so much time and pride to defend what is indefensible.
This is exactly what the case is with you and my dahling nwanne buddatum, the only difference is I am not baffled that you Maamin, especially, take so much delight in strutting about showcasing your ignorance. Smh.

Maamin:
You have been fed so many times scriptural evidence on so many account on this thread and even on the previous thread concerning the sons of God in Gen 6:2 but your pride in wanting to win argument won't let you admit the truth. Keep it up! cheesy
Maamin, you still dont get it. It’s not about whether to win or lose a worthless argument. It is about presenting facts. All I cared about in all this sons of God brouhaha is the truth and I’ll do whatever it takes to have the truth about who really the sons of God are be known. The knowledge about who really are the sons of God, is one of the only things, you can give away without losing anything, lol.

This is not a case of arguments Maamin, the verses you advance as scriptural evidences are opinions that will buckle, bow and collapse in the face of stronger verses and reality that I'll present to you concerning who really are the sons of God, lol.

Maamin, there are three cardinal points that always must be borne in mind. Have more than you show, speak less than you know and never show your hand too early. The last one, is about change, as the time is now, to take you to the cleaners Maamin, lol.

OK, listen, are you game for a play-off. Lets have budaatum as umpire or you can nominate another person of your choice to be your preferred referee.

Maamin, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before your feet. Let me demolish and tear apart into shreds, your put forward bible verses, "scriptural evidences" you call them, the likes of Luke 20:34-36, Genesis 6:4, Job 6:2, Job 1:6, Job 2:1 etcetera, that are not contextually read and so have been misinterpretated, then making the Bible say, what not the Bible has ever said concerning angels being the "sons of God". You advance a serious slander against angelic beings, that they, the angelic host of heaven impregnated and married female human beings. Smh.

Let's square up to each other, now and for the last time, finally put to rest who really are the sons of God. You bring your evidences of the bible, in a clear, direct and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, saying fallen angels or angels are sons of God. Let me too, build up and my bring evidences of the bible, in a clear, direct and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, showing human beings as always being and are sons of God, lol.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by budaatum: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
If you're playing a poker game and you look around the table and can't tell who the sucker is, it's you. Don't ever again make the mistake of underestimating someone because you never know, what one thing you don't know about, they might be holding in, lol.
If you look in a mirror, reason would make you see mutt!
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
budaatum:
If you look in a mirror, reason would make you see mutt!
You have a slender grasp on reality budaatum, "Talo ni trailer, to nyi lọ" lol. Smh.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 7:13am On Dec 07, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
[img]https://s1/images/stirringMuttleylaff.gif[/img]
Its a pity you are an ignoranus court jester, who you called a clown, erhn?. Not your fault, I blame myself for coming to your poxy circus. Smh. Mtcheew.
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Its a pity you are an ignoranus court jester, who you called a clown, erhn?. Not your fault, I blame myself for coming to your poxy circus. Smh. Mtcheew.

I am beginning to conclude that your wrong spelling of ignoramus is deliberate for a reason best known to you. cool
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

MuttleyLaff:

OLAADEGBU:
I am beginning to conclude that your wrong spelling of ignoramus is deliberate for a reason best known to you. cool
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious34d26efd4dfccb03.gif[/img]
Eagle eye. Contrary to what you believe, "ignoranus" is not a misspell nor a misspeak. Fyi and as a matter of fact, "ignoranus" is a bonafide, kosher and/or legit word in its own right, lol.

"Ignoranus" is not a wrong spelling of ignoramus. Yes, you're 1000% correct that there is a conscious effort and deliberate reason for using and prefering "ignoranus" than ignoramus.

An "ignor-anus" by definition, is a person who is a stupid, rude, pompous and also an ignorant arsehole. It in fact and in short, is a blend of ignoramus and anus. Calling him an ignoranus suits our court jester to a tee, especially when he is fond of pulling worthless and useless stuff from his rear end
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious34d26efd4dfccb03.gif[/img]
Eagle eye. Contrary to what you believe, "ignoranus" is not a misspell nor a misspeak. Fyi and as a matter of fact, "ignoranus" is a bonafide, kosher and/or legit word in its own right, lol.

"Ignoranus" is not a wrong spelling of ignoramus. Yes, you're 1000% correct that there is a conscious effort and deliberate reason for using and prefering "ignoranus" than ignoramus. An "ignor-anus" by definition, is a person who is a stupid, rude, pompous and also an ignorant arsehole. It in fact and in short, is a blend of ignoramus and anus. Calling him an ignoranus suits our court jester to a tee, especially when he is fond of pulling worthless and useless stuff from his rear end

Says who? Unless ignoranus is a word that you have just coined. undecided
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Says who? Unless ignoranus is a word that you have just coined. undecided
Under what stone have you being living. The word "ignoranus" has been in use as far back as and/or circa 2004
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Under what stone have you being living. The word "ignoranus" has been in use as far back as and/or circa 2004

Can you quote one person apart from yourself that uses that word? undecided
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Can you quote one person apart from yourself that uses that word? undecided

MuttleyLaff:
Your wish, is my command:
1/ by Jackal(m): at 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2007
2/ by Chacal: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2008 (NB: Chacal and Jackal is the same person with a different moniker)
3/ by Hannibal: at 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2008
4/ by Epi: at 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2009
5/ by kaydee(m): at 10:46am On May 04, 2009 (NB, Kaydee possibly is Chacal and Jackal)
6/ by Sauron1: at 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2010
7/ by PoDeep(m): at 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2011
8/ by Killz3(m): at 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2012
9/ by at flyca: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
10/ by daveP(m): at 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
11/ by GodSon34(m): at 9:05am On Jun 17, 2018

OLAADEGBU, if you know, you know about ignoranus. Who no know, no go know about ignoranus, lol
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:55am On Dec 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Your wish, is my command:
1/ by Jackal(m): at 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2007
2/ by Chacal: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2008 (NB: Chacal and Jackal is the same person with a different moniker)
3/ by Hannibal: at 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2008
4/ by Epi: at 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2009
5/ by kaydee(m): at 10:46am On May 04, 2009 (NB, Kaydee possibly is Chacal and Jackal)
6/ by Sauron1: at 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2010
7/ by PoDeep(m): at 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2011
8/ by Killz3(m): at 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2012
9/ by at flyca: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
10/ by daveP(m): at 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
11/ by GodSon34(m): at 9:05am On Jun 17, 2018

OLAADEGBU, if you know, you know about ignoranus. Who no know, no go know about ignoranus, lol

You haven't quoted what, where and when they said it you only quoted their monikers. cool
Re: Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? by MuttleyLaff: 3:17am On Dec 13, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
You haven't quoted what, where and when they said it you only quoted their monikers. cool

[img]https://s5/images/ignoranus.jpg[/img]

You sure like and enjoy testing someone's patience. That's your quoted what, where, when said it and quoted moniker. Are you happy now?

Instead of playing at being a lazybones shirker, all you simply and easily needed to have done, is plunk whichever interested in moniker plus the word ignoranus into the search field and wallah Bob's your uncle, what, where and when said it with the quoted moniker pops up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Your Favorite Bible Verses? / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / NSPPD 7am Fire Prayers With Pastor Jerry Eze Every Mon - Fri by 7 Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.