Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? (3244 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by bonnyhope: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:
A relationship with all the best sex in the world, if it lacks substance, that one too is worthless.

I have dated someone that was extremely good in bed & unfortunately, that was about the only thing good about him. Funny some people seem to have this idea that, if they can make you roll your eyes to the back of your head & have you convulsing in the bedroom, their work is done. NOPE, it isn't. A relationship is more than just having you grunting like a hog on top of me. Seriously, certain things can just put me off someone in an instant. Good sex game or not, if he's not emotionally & mentally stimulating, that's just not enough for me. A man that can dìckmatize me is still an egg in his mother's ovaries. I could touch myself & get the same feeling in 2 seconds flat grin So what else are you about to make me wanna be with you? The plus side of dating someone shouldn't only be about sex. Bring your A-game. Be different. Be able to hold a conversation without your sausagey fingers doing almost all the work for you. TBH, most guys are too predictable & boring.
Ah!! This one na sex expert o
Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
chenzen:
This seems to be the 99.9% bedrock and essence of many relationship.

how many of you still think relationship without sex is meaningless??

Introduction to Sexual incompatibility, preach all you want I am not ending in a sexless marriage. Gbam
Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
pcguru1:

Introduction to Sexual incompatibility, preach all you want I am not ending in a sexless marriage. Gbam
lol
Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Bamz(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
We that are singu nko? embarassed
Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Bamz:
We that are singu nko? embarassed
ur reward is in heaven.
Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Bamz(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
chenzen:
ur reward is in heaven.

If I stone you with eba

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Jpapexjunior: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hmmmmmn
Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by frankkydee(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:
A relationship with all the best sex in the world, if it lacks substance, that one too is worthless.

I have dated someone that was extremely good in bed & unfortunately, that was about the only thing good about him. Funny some people seem to have this idea that, if they can make you roll your eyes to the back of your head & have you convulsing in the bedroom, their work is done. NOPE, it isn't. A relationship is more than just having you grunting like a hog on top of me. Seriously, certain things can just put me off someone in an instant. Good sex game or not, if he's not emotionally & mentally stimulating, that's just not enough for me. A man that can dìckmatize me is still an egg in his mother's ovaries. I could touch myself & get the same feeling in 2 seconds flat grin So what else are you about to make me wanna be with you? The plus side of dating someone shouldn't only be about sex. Bring your A-game. Be different. Be able to hold a conversation without your sausagey fingers doing almost all the work for you. TBH, most guys are too predictable & boring.

Pls, are you currently in Nigeria?
Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by frankkydee(m): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Magnoliaa:
Hypothetically, yeah . . .

You are a funny human being i swear
Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Amarallllll(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
chenzen:
This seems to be the 99.9% bedrock and essence of many relationship.

how many of you still think relationship without sex is meaningless??
no cuz i am in a sexless relationship with my phone already can't go into another one with a girl i will end up seeing her as a sister
Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 24, 2019
Amarallllll:

no cuz i am in a sexless relationship with my phone already can't go into another one with a girl i will end up seeing her as a sister
lol. take it easy bro
Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I have dated someone that was extremely good in bed & unfortunately, that was about the only thing good about him. Funny some people seem to have this idea that, if they can make you roll your eyes to the back of your head & have you convulsing in the bedroom, their work is done. NOPE, it isn't.

Keep lying to yourself. You already believe that it's the truth. For one, you didn't date anyone that was good in bed. Two, a good dick is all you need.
Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:45am On Aug 24, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Keep lying to yourself. You already believe that it's the truth. For one, you didn't date anyone that was good in bed. Two, a good dick is all you need.

Lol, how you know this? Are we conjoined twins sharing a vagina?

1 Like

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
carter009:
ROTFL grin confused person, u better take it easy.

Oga, I don't understand you oh angry

Leave me alone biko
Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by carter009(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
I don't think am holding you.
Zita55:

Oga, I don't understand you oh angry

Leave me alone biko
Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by ultimate77(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

chill.. Just chill bae.. I understand you and I agree with you. Say no more. Let's just close the thread you have said it all.

In another story, even the sex tired me in the relationship because the brain had nothing to bring.. Simply, I quite!!
Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Wolexdey(m): 3:38am On Aug 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, how you know this? Are we conjoined twins sharing a vagina?

Wow! You sound quite intelligent.
I strongly believe you raised valid points thus far but few ladies understand deeply what you have shared.

Also, discipline is Key...

Take care...
I believe in abstinence till you both tie the knot

1 Like

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by kenodrill: 6:05am On Aug 28, 2019
Lamanii22:
Yeah I will date him again and again

Hey....long time.pls you can flash me on this line.I ve a vital info for you.

Zero eight one three double four seven six seven one five.thanks

1 Like

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2019
SGANIVA:
am not dating any one now , worst is I don't even know how to approach a girl at my age
lemme coach u

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Her Desire For More SEX {over 100+ Use This To Satisfy Her} / Bbnaija Queen Goes Unclad For Saga, Whitemoney Complains / Do I Need A Surgery On My Nose??(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.