Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? (3241 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2019
This seems to be the 99.9% bedrock and essence of many relationship.

how many of you still think relationship without sex is meaningless??

1 Like

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2019
I disagree biko..

Well, what do I know sef? when I'm still single sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by 2dice01: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2019
Zita55:
I disagree biko..

Single with that kinda breakfast FD at dp

i Got husband for you already bae grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2019
Even without sex, i will continue with her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Holumhidey(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2019
shocked

sex is not everything..... But Bleep, i can assure you; is everything....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by carter009(m): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2019
ROTFL grin confused person, u better take it easy.
Zita55:
I disagree biko..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2019
Yes. 100%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2019
Holumhidey:
shocked

sex is not everything..... But Bleep, i can assure you; is everything....
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2019
A relationship with all the best sex in the world, if it lacks substance, that one too is worthless.

I have dated someone that was extremely good in bed & unfortunately, that was about the only thing good about him. Funny some people seem to have this idea that, if they can make you roll your eyes to the back of your head & have you convulsing in the bedroom, their work is done. NOPE, it isn't. A relationship is more than just having you grunting like a hog on top of me. Seriously, certain things can just put me off someone in an instant. Good sex game or not, if he's not emotionally & mentally stimulating, that's just not enough for me. A man that can dìckmatize me is still an egg in his mother's ovaries. I could touch myself & get the same feeling in 2 seconds flat grin So what else are you about to make me wanna be with you? The plus side of dating someone shouldn't only be about sex. Bring your A-game. Be different. Be able to hold a conversation without your sausagey fingers doing almost all the work for you. TBH, most guys are too predictable & boring.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2019
I don't know which one to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:
A relationship with all the best sex in the world, if it lacks substance, that one too is worthless.

I have dated someone that was extremely good in bed & unfortunately, that was about the only thing good about him. Funny some people seem to have this idea that, if they can make you roll your eyes to the back of your head & have you convulsing in the bedroom, their work is done. NOPE, it isn't. A relationship is more than just having you grunting like a hog on top of me. Seriously, certain things can just put me off someone in an instant. Good sex game or not, if he's not emotionally & mentally stimulating, that's just not enough for me. A man that can dìckmatize me is still an egg in his mother's ovaries. I could touch myself & get the same feeling in 2 seconds flat grin So what else are you about to make me wanna be with you? The plus side of dating someone shouldn't only be about sex. Bring your A-game. Be different. Be able to hold a conversation without your sausagey fingers doing almost all the work for you. TBH, most guys are too predictable & boring.
Who's child is this mara grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

that can be translated as a "YES" you dont need sex to start or be in a relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Who's child is this mara grin grin grin

Isn't it true though? Is sex that important to you that you can stay with someone even if you're unfulfilled elsewhere?
That's a relationship being held together by a single thread, waiting to come undone imo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2019
chenzen:
that can be translated as a "YES" you dont need sex to start or be in a relationship.

That's the short of it, but I'm more long-winded than that grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That's the short of it, but I'm more long-winded than that grin
lol. stick with the summary sweetheartcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2019
chenzen:
lol. stick with the summary sweetheartcheesy

I can't. I have to express my thoughts fully & in the sequence they come in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I can't. I have to express my thoughts fully & in the sequence they come in.
interesting. I m enjoying ur authority though...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2019
chenzen:
interesting. I m enjoying ur authority though...

Thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Isn't it true though? Is sex that important to you that you can stay with someone even if you're unfulfilled elsewhere?
That's a relationship being held together by a single thread, waiting to come undone imo.
I agree.Sex can't be the only anchor of a relationship but it comes first on the list of the most important ingredients smiley .Don't matter how emotionally attached you are as a man,if you not using your tool right the woman will look elsewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I agree.Sex can't be the only anchor of a relationship but it comes first on the list of the most important ingredients smiley .Don't matter how emotionally attached you are as a man,if you not using your tool right the woman will look elsewhere.

Looooool. Not all women. For me, it's one of those things that impress me the least. You can pull out your signature move or even levitate like an apparition while doing it, it won't make me love you more or less. It's just sex, nothing new.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Looooool. Not all women. For me, it's one of those things that impress me the least. You can pull out your signature move or even levitate like an apparition while doing it, it won't make me love you more or less. It's just sex, nothing new.
Let me just say 80% of women will cheat if the sex ain't good,even a man who takes care of all the bills is not exempted from that.Women will even cheat with "garden boys" in the hour of need grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Let me just say 80% of women will cheat if the sex ain't good,even a man who takes care of all the bills is not exempted from that.Women will even cheat with "garden boys" in the hour of need grin

Hehehe. Hawu! That happens only when you turn a whòre into a housewife, methinks tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Please read this for a good laugh

http://ninaewapenda..com/2012/09/any-kwerekwere-freedom-fighter-worthy_15.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Lamanii22(f): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yeah I will date him again and again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hypothetically, yeah . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hehehe. Hawu! That happens only when you turn a whòre into a housewife, methinks tongue
Wow!! I call it succumbing to nature's call tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Wow!! I call it succumbing to nature's call tongue

No Jace, women are usually not as easily excitable. Like, you could stand in front of most women in all your nekkid glory & I can bet my bottom Rand, many would turn away in disgust. I can't say I know fo sho what pushes some people into committing adultery, because to me it doesn't make sense to have sex for the sake of having sex, especially with someone you're not emotionally involved with. It's just too weird.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Please read this for a good laugh

http://ninaewapenda..com/2012/09/any-kwerekwere-freedom-fighter-worthy_15.html
lol.What delusional kwerekwere wrote this funny piece? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
JaceBlaze:
lol.What delusional kwerekwere wrote this funny piece? shocked

He says he's half-Malawian & half-Swati lol. Imagine the utter rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No Jace, women are usually not as easily excitable. Like, you could stand in front of most women in all your nekkid glory & I can bet my bottom Rand, many would turn away in disgust. I can't say I know fo sho what pushes some people into committing adultery, because to me it doesn't make sense to have sex for the sake of having sex, especially with someone you're not emotionally involved with. It's just too weird.
hmmm I get it cry

1 Like

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

He says he's half-Malawian & half-Swati lol. Imagine the utter rubbish!
No South African ancestry? his/her take on anything South African is invalid

1 Like

Re: Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? by SGANIVA(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
am not dating any one now , worst is I don't even know how to approach a girl at my age

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Her Desire For More SEX {over 100+ Use This To Satisfy Her} / My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments / Should I Get Married To Her???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.