Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude. (5246 Views)

I Saw My Friend Serious Girlfriend At Raddison Blu Another With Another Dude / Is It Okay For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Dude Alone? / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude. by fraspree(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2019
I have had a similar issue like this before in the past, where my former girlfriend sent me a romantic text which was meant for another guy, that was how she got busted.

In this case it was quite painful; imagine listening from another end of the phone to the moaning and screaming of your fiancée of another dude banging her, I could never forget that feeling. I spoke with her and she told me that she was on her way to attend a program, only for my phone to ring 20 minutes later, I answered and I was hearing her screaming and moaning in pleasure.

At first, I thought it was a prank, but the more I listened the more it dawned on me that it was real; I could hear the guy’s voice at the background too moaning, so I decided to record it. I listened throughout the sex scene till when she went to wash off, and to their afterwards conversation, until someone ended the call, I recorded everything.

When my fiancée later came to my house 3 days later to find out why I was avoiding her calls since then...Continue

Re: My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude. by bluebay(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2019
fraspree:
I have had a similar issue like this before in the past, where my former girlfriend sent me a romantic text which was meant for another guy, that was how she got busted.

In this case it was quite painful; imagine listening from another end of the phone to the moaning and screaming of your fiancée of another dude banging her, I could never forget that feeling. I spoke with her and she told me that she was on her way to attend a program, only for my phone to ring 20 minutes later, I answered and I was hearing her screaming and moaning in pleasure.

At first, I thought it was a prank, but the more I listened the more it dawned on me that it was real; I could hear the guy’s voice at the background too moaning, so I decided to record it. I listened throughout the sex scene till when she went to wash off, and to their afterwards conversation, until someone ended the call, I recorded everything.

When my fiancée later came to my house 3 days later to find out why I was avoiding her calls since then...Continue
I suppose the ringtone was sweeting you. Weyrey. I won’t click continue . I can picture the rest on my head. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude. by ubunja(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2019
Lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude. by shilenji(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2019
which network she dey use?she get credit gan o,or the guy na 2mins guy? na glo she dey use joor no mtn ,how many gig na your fone,how many mb be the audio? MI GUY DO YOUR OWN BACK IF SHE TALK ,PLAY HER AUDIO FOR AM LOOK FOR BETTER FAITHFUL GIRL WEY DEY ENDOWED PASS AM. AND IF NA FAULT FROM YOUR END I RECOMMEND KOLAQALAGBO FOR YOU.

I SUMMIT

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
If i click dah continue nw copy d remaining story nd paste here wat will happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude. by PabloAndreas(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Didn't read this story...just saw the headline and i can swear on my left testicle dat its a blatant LIE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude. by IamPlato(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Continue Reading What Exactly? Your Lies?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Posters above, why?? Flatter the op a little. but she switched of the call to you. Didnt her brain tell her you heard??.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude. by Mathew1999(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Quote Post
Didn't read this story...just saw the headline and i can swear on my left testicle dat its a blatant LIE.

I swear on dis bros right testicle,everyting said was a lie
I rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude. by Generalwoodz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
Op obviously have catarrh logged in his brain angry

2 Likes

Re: My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude. by marlow1962(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Eyah,sorry bro.
I feel your pain. grin
Re: My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude. by Glink2018(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
You just cooked up story for us to believe...

O Ni 'ro..

O Ni kuure...

2 Likes

Re: My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude. by fraspree(m): 12:30am On Aug 24, 2019
And yet we keep moving on!... No time to explain, weda u believe or u no believe, i get better stories to report than to come massage una anger. Chineke napukwa ekwensu ike...

1 Like

Re: My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude. by alphaNomega: 7:30am On Aug 24, 2019
The energy expended on this useless story should have channeled to something more productive.

If you cannot be productive why not make a dead joke? It is better than this abomination you wrote up there.

(1) (Reply)

Who No Like Better Thing (pic) / Effects Of Pre-marital Sex.(physical, Spiritual, Relational, Emotional) / Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.