Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? (989 Views)

This Nairalander's 2019 Post About Davido's Son Ifeanyi Is Going Viral / This Nairalander #10yearschallenge Will Make You Cry / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? by Omuneizzy6(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2019
Goodday Nairalanders, I have a little issue here that has affected me emotionally, I really need your attention and advices.
I believe too well that I don't have any of my family members here.

I promise to be Brief..
Some years back, I have been in a relationship with a girl called Peace. mingling and sharing ideas together.
but last year precisely I disliked her suddenly due to her behavior and actions.
I started up with another girl (Steph)still in the same village.. let's forget about that second girl she is innocent.
Early part of this year, Peace came to my place to know why I have decided to hate her just like that. while airing out her remorse, she pleaded and pleaded and even presented some gifts under my bed unknown to me before she left..
I never knew she did that, but she called me on the phone and asked me to raise my bed.
The difference between Peace and Steph is that
Peace has been there for me even in my school days even helped in time of needs, but Steph was there to play off my precious time with S*x and money Even have other crushes..

Well, that is never the point I'm driving to.
In the Month of May this year, I traveled to a community close to the sea in the same state, where I was working with my boss, though the network there was something else. I had to cope till July when I returned home.. Once I step inside my room the first call I received was Peace. complaining how she has been trying to reach me on phone but no way. I told her the network condition there.
" I have something to tell you 'Izzy' " she never called me by my name but this time she did.
I told her later please.
ln the evening, Peace called me and told me " E don Enter' I quickly understood her idiomatic expression. and asked her how many months she said 3 three.
She warned me never to disclose to anyone.. not even any of her family members nor my girlfriend Steph because they had fought in my room before it was my brother that saved them that day, I went out.

Giving me that warning, I need to regard it maybe she have her personal reasons.
last two weeks I went to her place. her elder brother called me to order and asked me some serious questions about his sister, that the way his sister is behaving this days even her sister has refused to tell him about her condition but he noticed something because her mom has first of all told him, he just want to know if I'm the person responsible.
Hmmm I was shocked I just answered yes..
then he went ahead to tell me their family rites and what and what I need to do.. including seeing the family members with my family but I didn't let my people know this ..

Now the biggest issue here is seeing their family is never a problem but.
I never told my parents about this pregnancy since the Genesis, because I know how they will react and presently I'm supposed to join November Batch C in The NYSC scheme this year but my clearance which will definitely need 183,000 is still pending. and they have been my back bones.. presently I'm jobless no cash.

In addition to this, yesterday she told me on chat that she went for medical checkout to know about the baby, the doctor told her that she is having twins �

please how do I relate this issue to my parents to will not affect my Clearance or disrespect the family of this girl? please help me.. just Depressed and confused.

Don't take it to other platforms...

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? by 2dice01: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2019
Hello Bro

its seems you aint ready Financially and Emotionally for a Baby why didnt you use Condom in the first place

Any way the deed has already be done

You need to man up and tell your Parent
They wont kill you

Now you need to Triple your fúcking Hustle cus na 3 people you wan dey feed thats if they aint twins or triplet

Congratulation in advance

i name the Baby AYO Unisex name cheesy

You can contact me for free Pampers for 30days grin
No Jokes

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2019
First of all, I'm really happy for you.
Secondly, tell your parents
Thirdly, why will you fvck a lady that you dislike?

4 Likes

Re: What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2019
2dice01:
Hello Bro

its seems you aint ready Financially and Emotionally for a Baby why didnt you use Condom in the first place

Any way the deed has already be done

You need to man up and tell your Parent
They wont kill you

Congratulation in advance

i name the Baby AYO Unisex name cheesy

You can contact me for free Pampers for 30days grin
No Jokes

Thanks a lot for your Gifts, I don't like Mr C
Re: What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? by 2dice01: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
Thanks a lot for your Gifts, I don't like Mr C
You are welcome lets me know the Brand you like when she is almost due
Re: What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? by faithfull18(f): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2019
Na wa oh.
Re: What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2019
faithfull18:
Na wa oh.
please say something don't put more fear in me... we are all human beings
Re: What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? by lincsnuel: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2019
Congratulations Papa Ejima!

I'm so happy for you... I pray that your babe shall deliver successfully like God promised the Hebrew women in the Holy Book.

Nwanne, pls do well to inform me during the naming ceremony, if I have the means, I will show.

I'd advise you name them Chisom and Chidi cos it's a Unisex name. Once again, congratulations brother.

As for your parents, I suggest you explain to your mother first. Women have a way of understanding this kind of situations and if she's kind enough, she would know how to best divulge this good news to your dad.

Stay blessed Sir!
Re: What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? by Soulmender: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2019
The deed is done and cannot be undone do you have to man up and tell your parents about it, you have disappointed them already by impregnating a girl, not telling them now or telling them later will be another disappointment.

For the family of the girl, you don't necessarily have to do any rites now, accepting the pregnancy is a step in the right direction that's taking responsibility.
Your family and her family should come to a sort of agreement now on how to take care of the girl and your babies on the way.

This one you're saying you don't like the girl, you better start loving her in all possible way you can, don't be an ass of a guy, you said it, she's been there for you all the while.
Don't let the pressure get to you too much, many guys had been in situations much worst than yours
No think am too much, na woman you give belle, you no kill person... If you handle the situation well now, in years to come you'll be very happy that you did.children are blessings from God, it doesn't matter how they come or conditions surrounding their conception..

For the hypocrites shouting why would he have sex without protection as if we all are not guilty of that, 99% of us are in it, so stop pretending and help the brother with your words.
Re: What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? by SKhanmi: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2019
Calm down.
Your worries are related to these 3
1)Finance
2)Finance
3)Finance

Man up and tell your parents,You won't be the 1st nor the last. If I were in your shoes,I'll let them know I won't sit back & let them carry all the responsibilities, but I really do need their help now. That settled, Double your hustle. A determined man always finds a way. Many things you can do if you eventually go for service.

Secondly, Never marry out of pity or unwilling. It never ends well. Enough Said.

Lastly, Do Ensure those babies are yours.

Congrats again & wish you the strength

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? by SaucyBenks(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2019
You Bleep, she get belle, you didn't remember your financial status when your akamu was pouring inside her abi... Your head is facing backwards... Mtsweeeew!
Re: What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? by drezzyx(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
Man tell ur parent Conduct a DNA Test Marry for love Find something doing at least to Carter for the incoming generation . And pray To God for guidance.
Re: What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? by yomi007k(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
First of all, I'm really happy for you.
Secondly, tell your parents
Thirdly, why will you fvck a lady that you dislike?
grin
Free lash.

Awof dey purge belle.

This op is about to shit very well.
Re: What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? by HORLADSTAR(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
Firstly, congrats
Secondly, y didn't you use condom
Conclusively, let ur family know about the pregnancy
Re: What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? by nelson7777: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
U must not serve this year, it can be postponed..

Don't even think of aborting two babies,

U will be fine, as u grow older u would begin to enjoy it.
Be glad she even wants to keep it, it means she sees a bright future for u..
Re: What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? by Apination(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
How could you be so careless undecided
Re: What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? by empire2017(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Before I advise you, which state are you in?
Re: What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? by mezarddinny: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
don't tell your parents anything, keep posting her family till you go for service and hustle very hard during your service, I mean, strong and hard hustle. if you have made some money, you can decide to stay at your ppa or go back home

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time / Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? / Is It Advisable Letting Her Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.