Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too (3607 Views)

How Mighty Is The Almighty God? / Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by OnPointMan(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2019
johnw47:

God has taken a people for His name, that people is Israel

1Ki_8:16  Since the day that I brought forth my people Israel out of Egypt, I chose no city out of all the tribes of Israel to build an house, that my name might be therein; but I chose David to be over my people Israel.

Isaiah 43:6-7,
I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

God is called El: "El ohim", "El shaddai"

Israel is called by God's name: "Isra el"

God's Holy Angels are also called by God's name: "Micha el", "Gabri el", "Rapha el", "Uri el"

Jesus is called Christ

Christians are called by Christ's name: "Christ ians"

Act_11:26  And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

1Pe_4:14  If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

How does this relate to the Op?
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by johnw47: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2019
OnPointMan:

How does this relate to the Op?

if you open your eyes and read the posts, you will see it's to do with what some were saying in this thread,
go back to sleep
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Barristter07: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
Emusan:

Was also applied to God, then are you expecting them to have the same meaning?

Your ignorance won't allow you to reason....

If it's to distinguish between the Messiah and human, why do you want it to be applied the same way to human and the said Messiah?

Wasn't the same word used for Jehovah?

Still the same word with same meaning , but Exclude Jehovah because is the Creator .all others including the Messiah are creations , hence their use of the term has limit just as the different between God and god . Elohim may be applied to others, but it has limits since they are creations

When it is used for Jehovah and human, were you expecting it to be translated the same way or carry the same meaning?

This exposes your ignorance and dishonesty....

The same Almighty was applied to Jesus in revelation...

Besides, we're talking about Mighty God here, how many Mighty God do you have?

Is Jesus a lesser God or a false God?

Almighty was never applied to Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Greatomotoy: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Preciousgirl:
OK,
Answer my questions too

1. Who in the Bible ever said, if you see me you have seen the father?
2 Who in the Bible ever claimed he and God are one?
3.Who in the Bible was with God in the beginning and was God?
4.Who in the new testament after Jesus ascension was talking with men from heaven
5*Why are Believers commanded to do all things in Jesus name
6Who in the Bible claimed he is the first and the last
7Who is the World waiting to come?
8Who created all things according to the Bible?
9 who in the Bible shared glory with God before the foundations of the World
10 Who was worshipped even when he was a baby
11who in the Bible died and resurrected on his own
12 who died for your sins?
13 Who is Lord of the sabbath?
14 Who sits at the right hand of power?
15At the mention of which name do all knees in heaven and on earth bow?
16 Who walked on the sea in the Bible
17 Which child would be born according to Isaiah 9:6 and would be called Mighty God and Everlasting father?
18 Who else calls himself I AM?
19Who forgives sins?
20 Whose blood redeemed. Man?

I am waiting for your answers
They are the same in hierarchy but different personality Philippians 2:6 who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
In the beginning God said let 'us' make man in our own image. Who were the "Us" God was referring to?
When Stephen was About to die He saw Jesus at the Right Hand of God, who is that God that Jesus was Standing before?
In the book of Revelation, A lamb(Jesus) opened the seal that was before God... who is that God?
When we get to heaven are we going to see one Entity (Jesus) or 3 Entities ( Trinity)?
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Barristter07: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Emusan:

"And to the Angel of the Church in Philadelphia"

Anyway, there are many debates on this about the identity of "THE ANGEL" human aren't Angel ....but the fact still remains that, it's not a command to worship them but Christ Himself said, He will make them to do it..... and this "THEM" are the synagogue of Satan...

Which proof you're wrong.

The same English word that confuse your life in relation to El Gibboa is doing the same here, Was the Greek term " Aggelos" not applied to Humans including John the Baptist ? Let me leave that for now.

@ Purple, Authority breeds command. The issue is not whether they do by their own desire or were commanded to, But that humans are receiving worship Going by the trinitarian argument, this humans are God Almighty . only God accept worship .

grin grin If they are angels, Do angels now accept worship now too ?

Mi o le rerin o

After I have tutored you, you can still be this clueless...

V22 Jesus said "The glory God had GIVEN him, He had given THEM (He's disciples)....grow in wisdom and stop perishing in the ignorance of watchtower.

I quoted verse 24, You ran back to 22. Here it is again.

" Father, I want these whom you have given me to be with me where I am. Then they can see all the glory you gave me because you loved me even before the world began! "

Emphasis on " I want" , showing he refers to a Future . and in that Future, he want his disciples to be where he is. That alone destroys your points about him speaking of glory of His mission grin grin.

He mention @ Bold, They Will SEE ( at that time ) all the GLORY The Father has GIVEN HIM ( the same glory he mentioned at verse 5 ) . he was Given . clear

It's evident that you cant give a straight answer to my question because you know, it will expose your dishonesty and show how you never obey Christ instruction despite the fact that you claim to love him.

Just apply the above to yourself in relation to my question to you. I ask again: Can you Give honor to someone you are equal with ??

That Jehovah witnesses might honour the Son, EVEN AS they honor Jehovah...Jehovah witnesses that honour not the Son honour NOT the Father that sent him.
Prove your accusation
Tell me exactly how they do not honor the son ?

General i mean, no separation!

Not at all, First ressurection. You see you can't attempt the points raised

Philipians 3:11 Paul said he desire the Earlier Ressurection from the dead . anyone taking part in this becomes King and Priest with Jesus .

If they don't born again THEY CAN'T SEE AND ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

Your understanding about that verse is too shallowed, do much research on it to under what it says and deliver yourself from the shackles of watchtower.

Kingdoms of God in that context means Heaven not Earth , is my point, You cn as well conclude John the Baptist would never be in the Kingdom of God, Matt 11:11 ?

This is where I'm going!

You want to enter and see the Kingdom of God when you're not a BORN AGAIN.

See dubious act, you admitted that only Born Again are going to heaven and according to Jesus in John 3 only BORN AGAIN can see and enter heaven.

Yet you claim, you want to see it and even enter!

If Kingdom of God is only Heaven, Can you just conclude John the Baptist won't be in Heaven ?

2 Likes

Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Barristter07: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Emusan

FLESH AND BLOOD can't enter the kingdom of God....yet your empty brain is still claiming BORN of FLESH....when the scripture openly said, any one who becomes SON OF GOD are not BORN BY THE WILL OF FLESH ...truly Jehovah witnesses perversion of the scripture has knows no bound.

Not born with Human sinful nature ? Never experienced physical birth ?

Born by the WILL of the Flesh means those who failed to be transformed by the Holy Spirit.

Context please.
Is this reffering to a change in Nature or not.

John 3:6

What is born of Flesh is Flesh

What is born of Spirit is Spirit.

Explain the word "Is spirit "

A. They are Holy spirit .
B. They have the hope of becoming a Spirit
C. They have spirit as an human.

That's why Apostle Paul says, "walk not after the FLESH, but after the SPIRIT"

"For they that are after the FLESH do mind the things of the FLESH; but they that are after the spirit the things of the Spirit"

"So then they that are in the FLESH cannot please God"

Seriously here is the verse that shattered all your ignorances "They which are the CHILDREN OF FLESH, these are not the CHILDREN OF GOD..."

The whole message of Christ in John 3 that your organization has mislead you with was summarized by Paul like this "For he that soweth to the Flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption, but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap everlasting life"

Yet you still want to be born by the flesh.

The Verse Admitted Children of The Flesh refers to those Humans Naturally born Jews, just that not all are chosen as Son of God agree ?

At John 3:6 Jesus is saying the same point, Been Born of the Flesh makes you flesh.

Jesus is reffering to a change in Human nature to Spirit Nature.

Will you shut the Bleep up....

Where does the verse say, it's God who chooses those who are born again?

Can an individual explain where the wind comes from ? Its source ? Or control the direction it goes ? Who knows it ?

Inability to control its direction proves its not by human power to be born by the spirit. Its from above.

Sense

also, these the my questions you purposely ignored concerning your organization lies. if you do that again, that's end to my post.

Are you baptized by water?

Are you begotten by God's spirit?

Are all Jehovah witnesses baptized by water and begotten by God's spirit?

It's clear that this criteria fits in with whosoever become son of God according to John 1:12

Context please, Go and explain " Is Spirit " at John 3:6

Idiot....so why are you praying for kingdom of God to come if it's just an heavenly access

The context of John 3 is speaking about those with the hope of going to heaven, doesn't mean people won't be in the new earth when the will of God is done . matt 6:9,10 , 2 Pet 3:13

Go and read 1 Corinthian 15 do research about it and after you've fully understand it, then come back here to argue.

Again: If Jesus was raised in a Spiritual Body, can he still be physical in body ?

2 Likes

Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Greatomotoy:

They are the same in hierarchy but different personality Philippians 2:6 who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
In the beginning God said let 'us' make man in our own image. Who were the "Us" God was referring to?
When Stephen was About to die He saw Jesus at the Right Hand of God, who is that God that Jesus was Standing before?
In the book of Revelation, A lamb(Jesus) opened the seal that was before God... who is that God?
When we get to heaven are we going to see one Entity (Jesus) or 3 Entities ( Trinity)?

The truth has been revealed to just one single organization, they're known as Jehovah's Witnesses!

There is nothing called TRINITY!

Satan fabricated this theory to keep billions in the dark while the remaining continues to agitate out of annoyance as they're seeing all those claiming Christian fighting and killing one another!

God's prophets have given enough warnings for us who are living in this time of the end to IDENTIFY the one and only pure worship that's approved by God!

©Worshippers will form a global family of peace loving worshippers! Isaiah 2:1-4 compared to John 17:20-23

©They will have the same line of thought and teach the same thing everywhere you find them! Romans 15:5-6, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2

©They will be known globally for going about discussing with their neighbours on what God requires! Matthew 10:3-10, 28:19-20

©They will be doing this while God instructs his angels to start writing down the names of those teaching and those learning from them! Malachi 3:16 compared to Revelations 20:15

©This will serve as a sign to DISTINGUISH them from false worshippers who are impersonating them! Malachi 3:17-18

©Globally they'll be known for been different and highly regarded for their high moral values! Matthew 5:14-16, 7:15-20

©Because Satan has always been in control of 99.9% of the earth's inhabitants{John 14:30, 2Corinthians 4:4, 1John 5:19} there is no place where this group will not be vilified! Matthew 5:11-12, 10:22 John 17:14-16

©But everyone from all the part of this earth will bear them witness that THEY HAVE TRUE LOVE AMONGST THEMSELVES! John 13:34-35

Whoever speaks against them after seeing all these evidences is just fighting against the Prince of Peace! Isaiah 9:6. Because they will continue to preach and teach {Matthew 24:11-14} until Jesus comes to destroy all unbelievers!

Don't say "why must it be only them?"

Remember that only one united happy family survived the global deluge! Matthew 24:37-39

God bless you! smiley

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Emusan(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Barristter07:
Still the same word with same meaning , but Exclude Jehovah because is the Creator. all others including the Messiah are creations , hence their use of the term has limit just as the different between God and god. Elohim may be applied to others, but it has limits since they are creations

@color part says alot about your hypocrisy and beclouded mind....

The content of Isaiah 9:6 alone cannot make a reasonable human to conclude the person El Giboa was applied to should be in the same category with human.

Almighty was never applied to Jesus Christ

It was....
Now using style to boycott my questions

Is Jesus a lesser God and false God?

How many Mighty God do you have?
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Emusan:

The content of Isaiah 9:6 alone cannot make a reasonable human to conclude the person El Giboa was applied to should be in the same category with human.

It was....

(1) Jesus is lesser than God the Almighty! John 14:28

(2) There are countless Gods referred to as Mighty! Psalms 82:1

For your information Sir, the title God connotes a superior being who controls multitudes with just a single order! That's why the Bible referred to both humans and spirit creatures who have the power to control large number of other intelligent creatures as Gods! Psalms 82:6 compared to 1Corinthians 8:5

Moses became a God in Egypt the very day his words became something all Egyptians must reckon with {Exodus 7:1} just imagine even Pharaoh their King who was also revered as a God must beg Moses to change the situation! Exodus 9:27-28

But despite all these, Moses continued to give all glory and honor to the one who made him a lesser God, and that's exactly what happened regarding Jesus who also served as a lesser God! 1Corinthians 15:27-28

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Barristter07: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Barristter07: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Emusan:

He is still a creation like the humans, hence has limits.

It was....

It was never applied to Jesus Christ.

Define your context of " God " ?

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by orisa37: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
don't be confused. by your reasoning Mary is Almighty too.
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by johnw47: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Barristter07:

Still the same word with same meaning , but Exclude Jehovah because is the Creator .all others including the Messiah are creations , hence their use of the term has limit just as the different between God and god . Elohim may be applied to others, but it has limits since they are creations

Almighty was never applied to Jesus Christ.

lie lie barrister™, it certainly was:

the previous verses 5,6 and 7 john spoke about Jesus, and then in verse 8 Jesus says:

Rev_1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

^^^ john called the Alpha and Omega(Jesus), the almighty

in verse 11 the Alpha and Omega spoke again
John turned to see Him, he saw Jesus, the Almighty, as in verse 8:

Rev 1:11  Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. 
Rev 1:12  And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 
Rev 1:13  And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Barristter07: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
johnw47:

lie lie barrister™, it certainly was:

the previous verses 5,6 and 7 john spoke about Jesus, and then in verse 8 Jesus says:

Rev_1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Rev 1:11  Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. 
Rev 1:12  And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 
Rev 1:13  And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

Emphasis on the highlighted, Now go back to Verse 4 and 5, That person is differentiated from Jesus the Faithful witness

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
OnPointMan:
Many people say today that God begotten son(Jesus) is God Almighty, they argue that the Father and Son are one.

But the Bible made us know that David was God begotten son too. Does this also make David God Almighty?

If not, why not?

Cc jesusjnr, badaatum, enthronedbygod, bingbagbo, mrpresident1, vybzkartel, buytruth

GOD never said that David was his begotten son. But said he was a man after his own heart that means a loved him.
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by johnw47: 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
Barristter07:

Emphasis on the highlighted, Now go back to Verse 4 and 5, That person is differentiated from Jesus the Faithful witness

you think: "which is and which was", is diffrent to:
Heb 13:8  Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.?

you think Jesus is not coming?

when john turned to see the Alpha and omega who was speaking, who did he see? Jesus or the Father

lie lie™ barrister, read it again:

Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by 1Sharon(f): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
OnPointMan:

Calm down my brother, you are too emotional. Am a Christian too. I just don't believe Jesus is the Almighty. if you think he is, make me understand what i read pls.

You're smart. Thinking out the box
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Barristter07: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
johnw47:

you think: "which is and which was", is diffrent
to:

when john turned to see the Alpha and omega who was speaking, who did he see? Jesus or the Father

lie lie™ barrister

read it again:

You are mistaken, I didn't think . verse 4 and 5 explains that already
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Janosky: 1:47am On Aug 30, 2019
johnw47:

you think: "which is and which was", is diffrent to:

lie lie™ barrister, read it again:

Barristter07:

** For your information, Johnw lying Pharisee is using a DUBIOUS addition into the KJV , (Revelation 1:11) to prove his FRAUD doctrine.

SOURCE: https://biblehub.com/revelation/1-11.htm

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
(11) I am Alpha and Omega.--In this verse
we pass from St. John to Him who was the
Word, of whom St. John gave testimony. He
who is the faithful witness now speaks.
"What thou seest, write," &c. The previous
words, "I am Alpha," &c., are not found in the
best MSS. The words "which are in Asia,"
are also omitted."

@2) In Rev1:8 "the beginning and the ending," were SPURIOUS addition into the Textus Receptus,16th century manuscript for the KJV.

If Johnw had sense nobody needs to tell him that in Rev 1:5,6 Jesus in heaven choose men to serve God his Father., perfect proof Jesus is God's son in heaven.

The son can not be "the Almighty" in verse 8 since he is the Son in heaven,. Then,verse 11, "Alpha and Omega" is a proven FRAUD.
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by johnw47: 2:04am On Aug 30, 2019
Barristter07:

lie lie™ barrister

you are right about, "i didn't think"

who did john see when he turned to the Alpha and Omega who was speaking, Jesus or the Father?

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Janosky: 2:13am On Aug 30, 2019
Emusan:

Isaiah9:6, Your "God" is a son "given" by whom?
Lol...
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by johnw47: 2:53am On Aug 30, 2019
Janosky:

** For your information, Johnw lying Pharisee is using a DUBIOUS addition into the KJV , (Revelation 1:11) to prove his FRAUD doctrine.

SOURCE: https://biblehub.com/revelation/1-11.htm

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
(11) I am Alpha and Omega.--In this verse
we pass from St. John to Him who was the
Word, of whom St. John gave testimony. He
who is the faithful witness now speaks.
"What thou seest, write," &c. The previous
words, "I am Alpha," &c., are not found in the
best MSS. The words "which are in Asia,"
are also omitted."

lying pharisee™ deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

oh hater of God's word, twisting and changing it like your daddy does through his church the false jw org.
below is a interlinear of rev 1 verse 11, it shows Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the same as the kjv shows
but i give you this pharisee jw, you are just as scheming as your daddy the devil

Janosky:
@2) In Rev1:8 "the beginning and the ending," were SPURIOUS addition into the Textus Receptus,16th century manuscript for the KJV.

again oh changer of God's word, making him a liar
rev 1:8 interlinear is also posted below, and the absence of "the beginning and the ending" even if it were true
would make no difference to Jesus being the Alpha and Omega, oh know nothing

Janosky:
If Johnw had sense nobody needs to tell him that in Rev 1:5,6 Jesus in heaven choose men to serve God his Father., perfect proof Jesus is God's son in heaven. The son can not be "the Almighty" in verse 8 since he is the Son in heaven,.

ha ha ha, the Lord will always be the Lord, the Son will always be the Son, the word will always be the Word
the Lamb will always be the Lamd, whisper: He is not literally a Lamb jano, laugh

Janosky:
Then,verse 11, "Alpha and Omega" is a proven FRAUD.

only to a Bible changing LIAR smiley

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Janosky: 3:15am On Aug 30, 2019
johnw47:

below is a interlinear of rev 1 verse 11, it shows Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the same as the kjv shows

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT if you bake your bread or cake with broken or dented pan, you must see the dents or defects on your bread or cake.
The final results MUST show the defects..
That is the BEST WAY to explain the FRAUD in the KJV Textus Receptus (TR) manuscript that Johnw lying Pharisee is hiding from everyone reading this thread.
Pls, go ahead and check ALL the different bible translations of Revelation 1:11 on the link below:
SOURCE: https://biblehub.com/
revelation/1-11.htm

** You will discover that the KJV and some few Bibles have the same rendition. They are from the same 16th century TR manuscript.

**The authentic renditions of Revelation 1:11 is NOT from the TR manuscript.
Shalom.
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by johnw47: 3:47am On Aug 30, 2019
Janosky:

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT

lying pharisee™ deceiver false jw janosky/OneJ

you said: "verse 11, "Alpha and Omega" is a proven FRAUD."

i said: "interlinear of rev 1 verse 11, it shows Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the same as the kjv shows"

and now you say: "EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT"

laugh, see your extreme confusion yet
by the way i'm not talking to everyone, just to one duh one, you

Janosky:
if you bake your bread or cake with broken or dented pan, you must see the dents or defects on your bread or cake.
That is the BEST WAY to explain the FRAUD in the KJV Textus Receptus (TR) manuscript that Johnw lying Pharisee is hiding from everyone reading this thread.

poor tormented false jw, truly i'm not hiding anything, in fact i'm the one posting scripture to show the truth of these verses, oh habitual lying false jw

Janosky:
Pls, go ahead and check ALL the different bible translations of Revelation 1:11 on the link below:
revelation/1-11.htm

** You will discover that the KJV and some few Bibles have the same rendition. They are from the same 16th century TR manuscript.

Shalom.

i do, and i see the Truth, but you keep on searching and twisting for ways around it smiley
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Emusan(m): 6:04am On Aug 30, 2019
Janosky:
Isaiah9:6, Your "God" is a son "given" by whom?
Lol...

Keep ranting after that go, learn and acquire understanding of scripture.
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Emusan(m): 6:11am On Aug 30, 2019
Janosky:

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT if you bake your bread or cake with broken or dented pan, you must see the dents or defects on your bread or cake.
revelation/1-11.htm

Shalom.

See deluded JWs with false doctrine

It's a fraud yet your so self acclaimed perfect and only true Christian organization still have those FRAUDULENT VERSEs in their NWT. Who is deceiving who?

It's evident you don't know how to counter Rev 1:8; 11

Funny enough almost every verses that speak about the deity of Jesus Christ have been declared as FRAUD/TWISTED by you people.

Yet you think nothing is wrong with you people about Christ...

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Emusan(m): 6:30am On Aug 30, 2019
Barristter07:

Liars everywhere....

Who is coming according to John throughout Revelation

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2019
Emusan:

Liars everywhere....

When David stood before Goliath, in whose name did he claim to stand?

After reading that story, who do you think actually fought that battle, David or JEHOVAH?

Michael {Jesus} is coming to destroy all the enemies of righteousness but he is not doing this out of his own initiative, the one behind him is JEHOVAH. Daniel 12:1-2
So there's nothing any of those MIGHTY but rebellious spirit sons of God {fallen angels ~demons} can do to the one who is coming in the name of JEHOVAH!

That's why after conquering all the enemies of God, he will subject himself to the one who empowered him with his active force {holy spirit} to destroy powerful spirit beings! 1Corinthians 15:27-28

So John said JEHOVAH is coming to fight his own battle but the one who is standing in his behalf is Michael {the foremost spirit son who came to the earth as Jesus} Compared to Isaiah 11:1-5, Jude 9, Revelation 12:7
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Barristter07: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2019
Emusan:

Liars everywhere....

When you read Rev 1:4,5 , You would actually discover you are the exact Liar.
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Barristter07: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2019
johnw47:

lie lie™ barrister

you are right about, "i didn't think"

who did john see when he turned to the Alpha and Omega who was speaking, Jesus or the Father?

grin grin Go and read Revelation 1:4,5. I won't do your homework for you.
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Barristter07: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2019
Maximus69:

When David stood before Goliath, in whose name did he claim to stand?

After reading that story, who do you think actually fought that battle, David or JEHOVAH?

Michael {Jesus} is coming to destroy all the enemies of righteousness but he is not doing this out of his own initiative, the one behind him is JEHOVAH. Daniel 12:1-2
So there's nothing any of those MIGHTY but rebellious spirit sons of God {fallen angels ~demons} can do to the one who is coming in the name of JEHOVAH!

That's why after conquering all the enemies of God, he will subject himself to the one who empowered him with his active force {holy spirit} to destroy powerful spirit beings! 1Corinthians 15:27-28

So John said JEHOVAH is coming to fight his own battle but the one who is standing in his behalf is Michael {the foremost spirit son who came to the earth as Jesus} Compared to Isaiah 11:1-5, Jude 9, Revelation 12:7

Are you minding those deluded ones who don't know the meaning of Almighty.

Hebrew 6:13

"
For when God made a promise to Abraham, since he had no one greater by whom to swear, he swore by himself "

None is greater than God Almighty, He has no God he worships , He is Supreme . Whereas Christ is still under the authority of Another , Automatic clarification . ( 1 Cor 15:27)
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by johnw47: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2019
Barristter07:

grin grin Go and read Revelation 1:4,5. I won't do your homework for you.

lie lie™ barrister

i of course did read them, and you cannot answer the question, oh weakie

johnw47:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church / Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? / Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.