Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,679 members, 7,827,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? (2264 Views)

Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) / Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by obembet(f): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2019
I know many girls and ladies will be angry with this thread but its fact and we can learn more about it .

This questions go for the guys.

Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a mentally broke girl? I know some still don't understand what i mean by Mentally Broke Girls.
Imagine a girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.

How do u cope with a lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.

How do u cope with Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and
complaining she doesn't have airtime even when you know you just sent her airtime.

You will still be the one to call her and ask her whether she has seen the Card. I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation;
where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?

Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
Or is she a ghost worker?
We need to understand that sex is not a benefit ONLY to men.
Now we can see why suicide and depression victims are mostly men.
I dont see reason why guys date a mentally broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.
Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual intelligence and other intelligence.

Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul ( an average man has enough storms ); and not someone who adds stress to your life.

Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just because of her physical beauty.

There are actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.

One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...

Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way way worse than not having money.
I know many girls gonna be angry with this post, they won't like or comment in it .
But
My fellow Ladies please don't be mentally broke.
Even when you have a little, try to support your guy sometimes.
Guys please don't date mentally broke girls
i hope you understand what mentality broke means ??. Wise Up Guys.

Observation and correction from great nairalanders is welcome.

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by benratigan3(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2019
I have met good gals and bad gals but they are all shaped by the present nigerian society from religious bodies,entertainment, family etc to one goal, be totally dependent on a man.the men on the other side have also been shaped by these factors ,believing the" if you no get money hide your face" mentality.in essence if man no get money stay clear of woman. the general problem is with the man not the woman a lot of times

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2019
I help them come out if it... then leave !!!

I can actually help anyone come out of penury.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by Kenoxman(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
I become friends first with any lady I fancy. So if a girl has such mentality, we don't proceed to dating. In most cases I stop being friends entirely. I hav no patience for such ladies.
Now b4 I decide to be serious with a lady, I giv her a test which is to send her airtime b/w 200-400. After calling me to appreciate my kind gesture & she Neva called again at least once more, I jst walk away.A lady who really likes u doesn't use being broke as an excuse. She can even sneak her mom's fone or her siblings' or friends to call u if she is dat broke.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by reservd(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Are you really a female? I disagree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
No offence taken op.

theres nothing i hate more than a mentally broke lady. It sucks the pride otta womanhood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by lincsnuel: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
A lot of women are actually mentally broke in present day Nigeria.

It all started from family, i.e some personality traits they picked up from their mom; their mother might have been overtly dependent on the father. She literally collects money for anything from the man of the house and when the man doesn't provide, the whole family goes hungry and the man ends up being bashed by the woman (and you know how hurtful a woman broke shaming her husband can be)

This on the long run, creates a sense of entitlement on the little girl. She then believes that any man who comes into her life must be her ATM.

Another primary factor that contributes to such mentality is the peer group. Even a girl from a nice family background with knowledge of self dependence can be manipulated and or controlled by her group of friends into exhibiting this characteristics. Humans tend to exhibit group mentality and it's very evident in the female folk (group mentality entails following a path because your group follow same path without carefully criticising it)

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by Starz825(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kenoxman:
I become friends first with any lady I fancy. So if a girl has such mentality, we don't proceed to dating. In most cases I stop being friends entirely. I hav no patience for such ladies.
Now b4 I decide to be serious with a lady, I giv her a test which is to send her airtime b/w 200-400. After calling me to appreciate my kind gesture & she Neva called again at least once more, I jst walk away.A lady who really likes u doesn't use being broke as an excuse. She can even sneak her mom's fone or her siblings' or friends to call u if she is dat broke.
Sense no go kill you grin
Exactly my code...move close to them as a friend.. Don't ever give them a hint u want something more...the moment they see u as just a friend..they begin to show their true colors... they begin to confide in you..u will definitely know who they are..u will be left with little to know abt them....
Back to u OP..u right...Just like this very Iady I met some time last year... she is ok physically but I dont think she is mentally...the first day I saw her...I already went to her to tell her I had wanted her whatsapp phone number so we can chat and get to know each other..she works around my office area...few days later I saw her while going to the bank..I told her today today I must collect her number..because she didn't give me the last time..so on the spot she was telling me she doesn't have subscription on her phone ooo...as a nigga now..I said I will do that for her so we can chat (that was on Friday)...so I didn't do the subscription on Friday even over the weekend I didn't.. fast forward to Monday..she saw me at the office complex...she was like me I lied to her that I will sub for her and all she said that with Little seriousness...so I told her I will today B4 5pm(me wey dey expect salary that day) so she collected my number cos she doesn't have mine...B4 4pm salary don enter...I told my vendor to send her the subscription to her network..he already did...but the sub didn't deliver on time maybe because of network...as in this bae just started calling me- abusing me.. blasting me .. saying am a liar, deceiver on top subscription..as if say na her birth right to sub for her..this is a lady I just met few days.. don't even know her yet.... that single attitude alone ehn turned me off mehn...I already knew I was not gonna have anything to do with that kind of a lady...lacks patience, very abusive undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by obembet(f): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by obembet(f): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
reservd:
Are you really a female? I disagree

What fact do u need to prove it. Am just talking about the things i observe about my friends. Many of them depends on guys which i hate most.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by Kenoxman(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
Starz825:

Exactly my code...move close to them as a friend.. Don't ever give them a hint u want something more...the moment they see u as just a friend..they begin to show their true colors... they begin to confide in you..u will definitely know who they are..u will be left with little to know abt them....
Just like this very Iady I met some time last year... she is ok physically but I dont think she is mentally...the first day I saw her...I already went to her to tell her I had wanted her whatsapp phone number so we can chat and get to know each other..she works around my office area...few days later I saw her while going to the bank..I told her today today I must collect her number..because she didn't give me the last time..so on the spot she was telling me she doesn't have subscription on her phone ooo...as a nigga now..I said I will do that for her so we can chat (that was on Friday)...so I didn't do the subscription on Friday even over the weekend I didn't.. fast forward to Monday..she saw me at the office complex...she was like me I lied to her that I will sub for her and all she said that with Little seriousness...so I told her I will today B4 5pm(me wey dey expect salary that day) so she collected my number cos she doesn't have mine...B4 4pm salary don enter...I told my vendor to send her the subscription to her network..he already did...but the sub didn't deliver on time maybe because of network...as in this bae just started calling me- abusing me.. blasting me .. saying am a liar, deceiver on top subscription..as if say na her birth right to sub for her..this is a lady I just met few days.. don't even know her yet.... that single attitude alone ehn turned me off mehn...I already knew I was not gonna have anything to do with that kind of a lady...lacks patience, very abusive undecided
Hmm.. U dodged a bullet o
U frustrate most ladies wen u take the chase easy cos the power lies in ur hands & u call the shots. Bt the moment u rush things, they take control & make u do their bidding which u will later regret.
Patience is key, no girl is too special. Even the one dat ticked most of ur boxes, u go still modify to suit ur taste.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
I heard some men love them broke like that... it gives them some sort of control and power grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by larryking540: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Starz825:

Back to u OP..u right...Just like this very Iady I met some time last year... she is ok physically but I dont think she is mentally...the first day I saw her...I already went to her to tell her I had wanted her whatsapp phone number so we can chat and get to know each other..she works around my office area...few days later I saw her while going to the bank..I told her today today I must collect her number..because she didn't give me the last time..so on the spot she was telling me she doesn't have subscription on her phone ooo...as a nigga now..I said I will do that for her so we can chat (that was on Friday)...so I didn't do the subscription on Friday even over the weekend I didn't.. fast forward to Monday..she saw me at the office complex...she was like me I lied to her that I will sub for her and all she said that with Little seriousness...so I told her I will today B4 5pm(me wey dey expect salary that day) so she collected my number cos she doesn't have mine...B4 4pm salary don enter...I told my vendor to send her the subscription to her network..he already did...but the sub didn't deliver on time maybe because of network...as in this bae just started calling me- abusing me.. blasting me .. saying am a liar, deceiver on top subscription..as if say na her birth right to sub for her..this is a lady I just met few days.. don't even know her yet.... that single attitude alone ehn turned me off mehn...I already knew I was not gonna have anything to do with that kind of a lady...lacks patience, very abusive undecided
they must show their self,
and d surprisingly thing is some work a well paying job but are not still satisfied, they still go around beging to be taken out, for subscription and some crazy stuff, always feel day are entitled to ur salary even when u haven't asked them out
really a shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Just make do with her and jump ship when you're tired. 80% Naija girls are prostitutes 16% are gold diggers, what are your odds? Just 4%.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Common #100 okada bill she no fit pay.She go dey call him mobile line say
*Lady" Baby,I am outside.
*Guy"OK come inside.
*Lady"I have not paid the okada his #100.
Haba!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by Barzinime(m): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
The reason why cardiologists makes so much money recently grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by jericco1(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
A very good observation. Are you married?
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by carter009(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
Mentally broke girls are the worst to date,, no ambition, no brain, just nothing....

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by MissJoy29(f): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Even as a lady myself, ladies like that sicken me.

Surprisingly, guys like them like that. Don't mind them saying otherwise here.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
MissJoy29:

Surprisingly, guys like that they are like that. Don't mind them saying otherwise here.
After saying one thing here, they go back to their broke girlfriends to beg to put just the tip. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hmmmmmm.... I have nothing to say sha cheesy
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by carter009(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin You ehhhh, always looking for a way to bash guys,, even when a girl posted it....
MariaLavina:
After saying one thing here, the go back to their broke girlfriends to beg to put just the tip. grin grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
carter009:
grin grin grin grin grin grin You ehhhh, always looking for a way to bash guys,, even when a girl posted it....
It's not bashing but telling them the truth nah. grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by MissJoy29(f): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
carter009:
Truth is truth, no matter who said it.
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by Phenomenal16(f): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
MissJoy29:

Surprisingly, guys like them like that. Don't mind them saying otherwise here.
..shebi guys want to be on control
They should control everything nah

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by obembet(f): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
jericco1:
A very good observation. Are you married?

No. Any pro with that
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by finalboss(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
chenzen:
I help them come out if it... then leave !!!

I can actually help anyone come out of penury.
best comment cool
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by luvyaself95(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
Starz825:

t have subscription on her phone ooo...as a nigga now..I said I will do that for her so we can chat (that was on Friday)...so I didn] my ex before recently one teach me moral lesson to be friend with those brainless girls before proceeding to relationship imagine the thing the girl use my eyes see thank God my mind hold me from spending on her that how i will just waste money untop nothing, those girls i don't know maybe they carry entitlement from heaven they always make me think man come earth because of them...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by carter009(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
OK dear.
MariaLavina:
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by luvyaself95(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
that can't be truth...
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by MissJoy29(f): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..shebi guys want to be on control
They should control everything nah
Exactly!

(1) (2) (Reply)

LL / Best Ways To Sex Your Wife / Video Of Dr Anu Who Damaged Girl's Body Dancing Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.