Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,123 members, 7,845,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? (2282 Views)

Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) / Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by Darkseid(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
I usually don't take nonsense from people, especially from ladies and it's probably the reason I might remain single forever. Once a girl asks me for airtime, the attraction goes from 80% to 20%. Anything I can't do for my guys, I can't do it for any girl. I'm in a search for something serious and any lady that doesn't fit in what I want in a wife, I forget about her immediately.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by carter009(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lolz, Missjoy, please take it easy on this matter.
MissJoy29:

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
luvyaself95:
that can't be truth...

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by jericco1(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
obembet:

No. Any pro with that

None
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by MissJoy29(f): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
carter009:
Lolz, Missjoy, please take it easy on this matter.
grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by luvyaself95(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=MariaLavina post=81540406][/quote] pointless
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by mega411(m): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
This is an interesting topic.
It is all about mentality, traditions and the society have given women this false impression that they are second citizens of the world who are so delicate in nature and are meant to be controlled and catered for, that is why when a guy try to protest against being the one that does everything the response he gets is "are u not the man? " only few among tt women with a deeper level of understanding break loose from such beliefs.

@obembet, was checking ur posts to see if there is any other interesting topic then something caught my attention: ur personal text. Well I believe we all have enough understanding of that verse, the problem we have is lacking the strenght to put it to use. We love to claim the lord is our strenght, correct, but how can he be when truly he is not in us.
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
lincsnuel:
A lot of women are actually mentally broke in present day Nigeria.

It all started from family, i.e some personality traits they picked up from their mom; their mother might have been overtly dependent on the father. She literally collects money for anything from the man of the house and when the man doesn't provide, the whole family goes hungry and the man ends up being bashed by the woman (and you know how hurtful a woman broke shaming her husband can be)

This on the long run, creates a sense of entitlement on the little girl. She then believes that any man who comes into her life must be her ATM.

Another primary factor that contributes to such mentality is the peer group. Even a girl from a nice family background with knowledge of self dependence can be manipulated and or controlled by her group of friends into exhibiting this characteristics. Humans tend to exhibit group mentality and it's very evident in the female folk (group mentality entails following a path because your group follow same path without carefully criticising it)

Very Apt!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by NYCnextStop(m): 2:53am On Aug 24, 2019
Darkseid:
I usually don't take nonsense from people, especially from ladies and it's probably the reason I might remain single forever. Once a girl asks me for airtime, the attraction goes from 80% to 20%. Anything I can't do for my guys, I can't do it for any girl. I'm in a search for something serious and any lady that doesn't fit in what I want in a wife, I forget about her immediately.
bro you are not alone

Me no Dey even help girls coz of their entitlement mentality

Maybe na why I still dey single
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by obembet(f): 7:51am On Aug 24, 2019
Lalasticlala, Seun

This is interesting topic. Please push this to FP
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2019
obembet:
I know many girls and ladies will be angry with this thread but its fact and we can learn more about it .

This questions go for the guys.

Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a mentally broke girl? I know some still don't understand what i mean by Mentally Broke Girls.
Imagine a girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.

How do u cope with a lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.

How do u cope with Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and
complaining she doesn't have airtime even when you know you just sent her airtime.

You will still be the one to call her and ask her whether she has seen the Card. I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation;
where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?

Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
Or is she a ghost worker?
We need to understand that sex is not a benefit ONLY to men.
Now we can see why suicide and depression victims are mostly men.
I dont see reason why guys date a mentally broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.
Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual intelligence and other intelligence.

Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul ( an average man has enough storms ); and not someone who adds stress to your life.

Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just because of her physical beauty.

There are actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.

One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...

Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way way worse than not having money.
I know many girls gonna be angry with this post, they won't like or comment in it .
But
My fellow Ladies please don't be mentally broke.
Even when you have a little, try to support your guy sometimes.
Guys please don't date mentally broke girls
i hope you understand what mentality broke means ??. Wise Up Guys.

Observation and correction from great nairalanders is welcome.

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44
Any guy in this world would be lucky to have a girl like OBEMBET. I initially didn't want to comment, but I believe this is one issue that is important to any relationship. Some Nigerian ladies probably need a mentality change. A change in the way they view relationships. A guy is not necessarily an ATM machine. Once they change the way they think they would start attracting the right set of guys into their lives. The-chop-and-clean-mouth type of guys are only interested in giving out money and getting what they want....they don't last.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by BabbanBura(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
virgoquin:
I heard some men love them broke like that... it gives them some sort of control and power grin grin

Those that want a servant instead of a real soul mate!
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by BabbanBura(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
Any guy in this world would be lucky to have a girl like OBEMBET. I initially didn't want to comment, but I believe this is one issue that is important to any relationship. Some Nigerian ladies probably need a mentality change. A change in the way they view relationships. A guy is not necessarily an ATM machine. Once they change the way they think they would start attracting the right set of guys into their lives. The-chop-and-clean-mouth type of guys are only interested in giving out money and getting what they want....they don't last.

Haste makes waste Bro. You do not make such a hasty conclusion on a Woman, odikwa over risky!
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by Truthsbitter: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin grin foolish guys date foolish ladies ....
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Mentality Broke Ladies? by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
BabbanBura:

Haste makes waste Bro. You do not make such a hasty conclusion on a Woman, odikwa over risky!
she has a lot of common Sense. Which is really not that common...she is smart.. but I understand where you are coming from... thanks nevertheless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does The G Spot Really Exist In Nigerian Women / Watch Ghana Facebook Girl Honest Babe Sex Video Leaked Online / The Best Dating Apps To Use In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.