Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? (43037 Views)

What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even If She Refuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Elamin21(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2019
1. she must be beautiful 2. Good manners 3. Resourceful 4. caring that's all for me.
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by princfred(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
A tear hymen or fairly used kukunase with very low mileage and body counts.

Her kukunase must be very tight and warm and moist and always wet and it mustn't smell like rotten titus fish mixed with 7 days period tampon.

She must know how to hang herself on the ceiling to be fvcked tsetsefly style then open her mouth for him to shoot his hot cum in her mouth.
Kia Your case can only be inspired by a hot drink.

1 Like

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Emkingz: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2019
chenzen:
be virtuous

independent

dedicated to purpose.

homely.

be a good listener.

be productive and resourceful

problem solving skills.

multi-tasking abilities.

be a good chef.

be reserved yet sociable.

prayerful.

be a keeper.

be a team player.

ability to work efficiently under pressure. (handling frigidity)
too much sense will not kill you.
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by jibrilELsudan: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2019
princfred:
Kia Your case can only be inspired by a hot drink.

Lol and a hot kukunase.

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by dododawa1: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

This one is not feeling fine undecided
thanks,God bless you.
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Emkingz:
too much sense will not kill you.
lol
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by harmonyglobal: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2019
chenzen:
be virtuous

independent

dedicated to purpose.

homely.

be a good listener.

problem solving skills.

multi-tasking abilities.

be a good chef.

prayerful.

be a keeper.

be a team player.

Nigeria needs ppl like u
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Foodforthought: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2019
MannieA:

Why won't I be triggered?
I was expecting them to give a long list of what they need from a woman.
Lol. If they now give a long list, women will start complaining. From a different angle, a woman going into marriage and a wife are not the same thing.
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by princfred(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2019
virgoquin:
Know all the sex styles in the world like doggy,lizard, cow girl,reverse cowgirl etc

Knowing how to ride dick and give a mouth job will be highly appreciated too..I think that is all for now

Lizard style dey and I no know since... Chai.... . So one has being missing this since.
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2019
MannieA:
Is that all you want?
yes
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by carter009(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2019
OK dear.
MannieA:

Lol
I'm really not angry tho...I'm not angry at all.
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by brownbib(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2019
Obedience
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2019
FCBboy:
OK, here you go

d!ck sucking skills.

Rim job skills.

cooking skills.

Respect.

tolerance.

big nyash.

big brezz.

fine face.

money.

more money.

more more money.

my sister I said more money.

u no well, after enjoying her natural material property,u won still enjoy her money.
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by kollysnut(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2019
LillyVal:
If a man must have a good job, a car and a house before marriage.
What must the lady have before going into marriage??

She must have sense.......

1 Like

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2019
FCBboy:
on a serious note.
I'm sapiosexual, not a fan of beauty.

Loyalty, Good cook, independence (financially) are the features am looking for.

Great sex, beauty are just bonus.

the idea of sapiosexual is an illusion. we all like fine face and body. men and women inclusive. stop deceiving yourself
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by sweetilicious(f): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2019
chenzen:
be virtuous

independent

dedicated to purpose.

homely.

be a good listener.

problem solving skills.

multi-tasking abilities.

be a good chef.

prayerful.

be a keeper.
be a team player.
Yeah
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2019
Alanikoko:

the idea of sapiosexual is an illusion. we all like fine face and body. men and women inclusive. stop deceiving yourself

Untrue, and being a sapiosexual doesn't cancel out physical attraction.
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Freethought(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
LillyVal:
If a man must have a good job, a car and a house before marriage.
What must the lady have before going into marriage??

If you still waiting for yur bf to have a house and a car bfr marriage, den smh

1 Like

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by larryking540: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
MannieA:

Lolz..abi
With the way they keep ranting that women don't have anything to offer except their bodies, one would expect they've a lot of things they need a woman to bring to the table.
I wouldn't blame them,dat tenaanger adrenaline is still pumping hard ,i once thought d way day did but as man begins to see reality and the life of a hustler, I wouldn't want to burn away my money on a beautiful lady when she lack some stuff upstairs,
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Teespice(f): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
Biingoo:
You're daft
takes one to know another.
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Teespice(f): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
DrObiHogan:

Lol yet to be implemented indeed. Miss electric current. You could have atleast asked where I've been lately. Truth is let nobody talk about money or finance as a criterion for anything because to be frank, there's no money.

what's my business with where you have been.

instead of you to jump and pass my post, you quoted me to say nonsense.
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by johnad3(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
A woman must know she can't make decision for the home but to take care of home and everything related. She must be sexy naturally, decent, calm and mature. She must know her rows, she must not be expecting me to be calling her everytime for CHE vs barca match, its her duties also . she must respect my family cus im a product of my family you can't be telling me you love me and hates my family and lastly must be a great cook. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
princfred:

Conclusions that mirror points you made right here?

The person may still be ignorant to your entire mindset. When the person eye clear like happens in many marriages, oyo shall be the case.

Lol, I've been with the same person longer than your entire relationship life combined, that I'm very certain of. Nice try.
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by princfred(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I've been with the same person longer than your entire relationship life combined, that I'm very certain of. Nice try.

Of course that's the much such mindset can get you; forever relationship without marriage or baby mama at most just like I proposed to you - earn your living and oga comes for sex rump now and then since that mainly what is on offer. Likely if you had a better mindset towards relationship you wouldn't just be with him you would be married to him.
Why you you be told that marriage is different from fuckmate relationship and again the title is about Marriage.

Let him spend his money to marry you and watch his senses clear.

1 Like

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
greggng:

You must've the following

Ability to insult men with or without provocation
You must have body odour like he goat own
You must 've a chain on one of your legs
You must have tattoo on your breast
Big back side
Big breast
Ability to bite chewing gum to attract people
Ability to take drugs i.e. tramadol
Ability to Bleep a man till he surrenders
She must 've Hiv

it used to pain me a lot anytime I wake up and remember I'm living in this country with people like you
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
princfred:

Of course that's the much such mindset can get you forever relationship without marriage or baby mam at most just like I proposed to you - earn your living and sex rump now and then.
Why you be told that marriage is different from fuckmate relationship and again the title is about Marriage.

Let him spend his money to marry you and watch his senses clear.

You know the status of my relationship how? Dude, get lost. You're boring me with these baseless ASSumptions.
Dismissed!

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by migeoart(f): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
Atleast have a source of income no matter how small
Pls go into marriage with a 40ft container load of patience!

1 Like

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by princfred(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You know the status of my relationship how? Dude, get lost. You're boring me with these baseless ASSumptions.
Dismissed!
It's quite easy to decipher your status : either single or in forever relationship aka fuckmateship. That's how far your orientation generally take women. If when marriage accidentally happens, normally, divorce and baby mamaship follows.

Why should I entartain someone in bad need of mental upgrade?

1 Like

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
princfred:
It's quite easy to decipher your status : either single or forever relationship aka fuckmateship. That's how far your orientation generally take women. If when marriage accidentally happens, normally, divorce and baby mamaship follows.

Why should I entartain someone in bad need of mental upgrade.

LMFAOO. Dr Who, the off base, armchair psycho analyst. Quack! Wrong on all counts grin

You've been entertaining me for hours now, only now that I'm dismissing you, you thought of that? Sounds like you need the upgrade more than I do. Stick your head in a heated oven & brainstorm!
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by princfred(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAOO. Dr Who, the off base, armchair psycho analyst. Quack! Wrong on all counts grin

You've been entertaining me for hours now, only now that I'm dismissing you, you thought of that? Sounds like you need the upgrade more than I do. Stick your head in a heated oven & brainstorm!

You just said I'm boring you in the last post only to say i have been entartaining you for hours now. My sister your confusion is starting to confuse me but I forgive you shah.
Where is the thank you for freely spoonfeeding you with some advice that can change your life for the best?

1 Like

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
princfred:

You just said I'm boring you in the last post only to say i have been entartaining you for hours now. My sister your confusion is starting to confuse me.
Where is the thank you for freely spoonfeeding you with some advice that can change your life for the best?

Do you know the different meanings of the the word "Entertaining"? A bore you are, I just don't wanna give you the satisfaction of having the last say grin

Shove it!
Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by princfred(m): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Do you know the different meanings of the the word "Entertaining"? A bore you are, I just don't wanna give you the satisfaction of having the last say grin

Shove it!
OK now I see. Since you need that last words badly as a compensation trophy having been well schlonged in the main augurement as a gentleman (lol) I will let you have it for your young heart. Oya dust the floor after me and I won't be replying young dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When She Says She Needs SPACE.... / When You Glow Up Together: Couple Share 2009 Vs 2018 Photos / Igbo Bride Pounds For Her Husband-to-be As He Watches In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.