Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her (1889 Views)

People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. / Wife Applies For Divorce Because Husband Shows Too Much Love / My Husband Doesn't Sleep... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by decrownprince(m): 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
A woman in the UAE is seeking a divorce because her husband's 'extreme love' sees him help with the housework and shower her with gifts.

She told a Sharia court in Fujairah that her spouse never argued or yelled at her and was always kind.

But despite his affection, the woman claimed her life was 'hell' due to his 'cruel-free treatment', according to the English language UAE newspaper, Khaleej Times.

She reportedly complained 'his love and compassion are so over the top' and she filed for a split.

The woman told the court: 'I am choked by his extreme love and affection. He even assisted me in cleaning the house without me asking him.'

The woman from the UAE claimed her husband's 'love and compassion are so over the top' she suffered 'hell'

According to reports, the woman said the couple never had an argument and the husband did not shout at her during their year-long marriage.

When she complained about his weight, the man even went on a strict regime of dieting and exercise which left him with a broken leg.

But this still did not please the angry wife who still complained of her spouse's many gifts and compliments, according to local media.

She added: 'I am eagerly longing for a single day of dispute, but this seems impossible with my romantic husband who always forgave me and showered me with daily gifts.

Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates. A court in the city heard a woman wanted a divorce over her husband's 'extreme love' and kindness
Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates. A court in the city heard a woman wanted a divorce over her husband's 'extreme love' and kindness
'I need a real discussion, even an argument, not this hassle-free life full of obedience.'

The husband begged the court to deny the divorce request.

He told the court: 'It's not fair to judge a marriage from the first year, and everybody learns from their mistakes. I am and always wish to be a perfect and kind husband.'

The court ordered an adjournment of the case to give the couple a chance to settle the dispute themselves.

1 Like

Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
Seriously
Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Just like me . woman matter don Taya me
Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by tooth4tooth: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
When you think you have seen it all.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
Best way to treat a lady I swear na Dem go de beg u say watin happen honey

1 Like

Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
Fake news. Wives don't divorce in UAE

2 Likes

Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by Monaco2(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin lol wat a world
Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by Chuknovski(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
I don't believe this, if it's real then they are both sick,
Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by Chuknovski(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Women are actually love phobia, show too much love they run away

1 Like

Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by Apination(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
If she had experienced the tiniest bit of cruelty, then she would understand that There cannot be too much love undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by Jokerman(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yes sometimes it's good to treat the woman this way...

Probably the man wasn't given her enough attention except shower her with love... Now she's tired of his love... Why na grin
Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by IamPlato(m): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
This Kind Of Women Should Be Treated As Bitches

1 Like

Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
FEELING BORED? READ : THE PERFECT COUPLE

https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=the+perfect+couple

Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by Ifeoluwav(f): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
This got me laughing if it is for real grin
Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by Khaleell001(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
lilbest4:
Fake news. Wives don't divorce in UAE

it's real!
Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by BlueAir: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hopefully the court will grant her request grin

One day she'll nurse a black eye with raw meat, look back and wish she was a better woman but it would be too late grin
Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by Khaleell001(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ifeoluwav:
This got me laughing if it is for real grin

it real madam.

Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by Junkie1: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
WHAT THESE BITCHES WANT FROM A NIGGA?? ... DMX undecided
Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
In other words, he was a sissy.
Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by Burgerlomo: 12:31am On Aug 24, 2019
I SAY A BIG NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, but in this case the man should panel beat the woman's face so that the judge can see that he has truly changed grin
Re: Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her by Ifeoluwav(f): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
Khaleell001:

it real madam.
chai!!

(1) (Reply)

The Origin And Source Of Njaba River In Imo State / See Toke Makinwa NUDE Photos That Broke The Internet / Richest Sexy Nigerian Female Billionaire Caught Fvcking Man [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.