Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria (67641 Views)

Jumia Closes Business In Tanzania Days After Suspending Operations In Cameroon / Jumia Shuts Down Operations In Cameroon / Gomyway Is Shutting Down Business Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by AnthonyAk(m): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
fake news
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by faceland: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Naughtysite:

Sir, Nigerians are business killers.

How many businesses have you run to know ?

In one month, a sales boy swindled me N250,000. New business. This is just one experience. I.am Nigerian.

Imagine what they would do to foreigners. When you supply goods on credit, Nigerians will owe you for 2 years and be giving excuses.

One is owing for 7 years now. Nigerians are wicked people incarnate.

That's why when you guys come online to rant about bad leadership, I RAUGH.

You are inexperienced. If someone is taking credit, it means they have fallen on hard times. In other words "money don finish"...

At least once a week I tell someone that feels entitled (due to past trade relationship); "we deal in cash here, this is a business, we deal in cash". If you want to take credit, drop something far bigger than what you want to collect and write on paper that you coming back with cash to reclaim your collateral.

They might get angry and leave but they would never-ever ask you for credit again. If your business is important, they must come back because you are solving a problem.

That sales boy is a fool. If he have the mind to carry 250k, why not carry millions and run? It is obvious that the oga is not aways around like a responsible business owner ought to be around.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
YorubaKing:
The even bigger problem is 95% of Nigerians don't realize they're corrupt. Their corrupt practices have become a norm and way of life.

Just imagine where some sacked workers (due to lack of discipline) begging the governor to reinstate them yet, some folks on here were bashing pple that supported the move. sad

What was the reason for their sack ?

They were employed by Okorocha ?

Is that enough reason for an employer to sack a worker ?
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Reeses: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
larryking540:

my best friend is my dog, I got no real 9ja as friends, becus u don't kw their intentions towards u, I remember wen my dad started using android, late last year, d boy who my dad gives his android to, to help him load recharge card for him hacked into my dad Facebook account, and changed all my father details, since then my father doesn't entrust his phone to anybody except when he sees us his children,
Africa is wicked
Nigerians are heartless

It's terrible man ..
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by mondayaudu(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
This man doesn’t has any business in Nigeria. A serious business can’t be close in a day. He should be ashamed of himself for been unable to compete with others in Nigeria. There is what we called corporate governance in accounting. Meaning, every human being irrespective of their tribe and nation would misbehave once a loophole is identified. One of the key role of the CEO is to build systems or business process from purchasing to administration and sales that will combat corperate fraud which can be evaluated using a system call auditing. Until this fellow understand this simple concept he will still fail even in India.

3 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by abuhari: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
This is not good for all of us.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
teepain:

The problem with us is that Nigerians may end up dribbling themselves into a corner.

What do we do to ourselves. Even when we as Nigerians set up businesses here some fellas end up trying to be too smart, this has led to a number of businesses folding up. I am talking about businesses that were founded by Nigerians. So I ask, how the hell would there be jobs?
Exactly . You k ow what? I'm on same page with you. We are in for it in this country. I heard of a guy who was employed by my former employer who stole millions of naira as sales rep , drove the official van to the office one morning and put the vehicle's key on the dashboard and ran away. They couldn't trace him till date. None of his guarantors could also be reached. I learnt he gave fake names and addresses of guarantors. I still blame our govt because our leaders who are supposed to be our mentors are now encouraging fraud. It still amazes me how akpabio made a ministerial list of Buhari's administration. It only suggests to me that money laundering is not a crime in Nigeria. In china, somebody like him would have long forgotten that he came to this world by now.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by franchasng: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Naughtysite:

One cannot steal from Nigerian banks and go free.

Their processes are fully automated.

If you steal N1,000 the bank will sack you. I didn't say suspension.

SACK. That's it. Unless you deal backhand with vendors.

Maybe they can try that in other companies.
Say what you know. Bank executives and managers connive with people to siphon moneys in dead people's abandoned accounts. Some of them use bank money and be lending to their proxy companies which they use to buy real estates and resell without paying interest to bank.

They use bank money to run their personal businesses without paying interests.

Some lend to their relatives and co accomplices.

They do a lot of shady deals and live a lot of borrowed fake life, don't argue with me, if u are a top banker u should know all I said above, they are all rogues.

I need to become the President of Nigeria even if its for one year cos I need to jail a lot of people, execute a lot and sanitize things a bit and put fear in the hearts of wicked Nigerians to stop seeing crime and corruption as ways of life.

Virtually all Nigerians now are thieves, including the President despite the billions he is earning, all of them including top company executives they are all thieves and all of them need to be jailed without wasting time probing them, just round them up and jail them, then 50yrs later u can start court proceedings angry

2 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
vibbb:
In a country where unemployment has drastically increased on a yearly basis, yet multi national companies keep shoting down operations because of bad reputation been displayed home and abroad. No security, no good gov. policy that will improved
and attract foreign investors, Just wondering how this nation has claims to be fighting corruption, very clueless set of ppl.

I know some idiots who doesn't understand what good Governance mean will quote me.

Sir, Corruption has been Technically Defeated.

In the first tenure.

It's just pocket attacks that is happening in the Next Level.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
ogododo:
Barely 24 hours the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), arrested 80 Nigerians for fraudulent activities, a global firm, Dynamics Intelligence, Friday shut-down its operations in the country.

A statement by its Chairman, Jenna Bourgeois revealed the reason behind the company’s decision to halt operations in Nigeria.

Bourgeois in his Linkedin handle noted that employees and contractors consistently defraud the company.

U.S. air regulators ban some Apple laptops on flights(Opens in a new browser tab)

His words, “Effective immediately, we will be closing our operations in Nigeria. Over the last year, we have faced numerous examples of employees and contractors extorting the company.

“While we kept giving Nigerians a chance to gain skills and employment, we cannot run a company when we can’t trust the people who work for us. Any company interested in conducting business in Nigeria can reach out to us to learn how to avoid being scammed by technical resources.

“It is a kick in our face that we spent so much time trying to give Nigerians the benefit of the doubt to have this happen. Customers who wish to outsource, are well advised to seek an India-owned company for the best results.”

About the company

Dynamics Intelligence is an international recognized company, operating in US, Canada and Africa. The company provides solutions in technology and had partnered with Microsoft and Amazon to create custom cloud based productivity software.

Details later:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/breaking-global-company-shuts-operations-in-nigeria/amp

The man is very correct. Most industries in Industrial Estates in Lagos, PHC, Kano and Kaduna that died were actually killed by Nigerians with corruption. This is the reason most graduates and non graduates are looking for paid jobs. Those in blue collar jobs are often victims as they have become preys to those who work in offices.

To provide a simple service to a company, they will price you low and later demand for an inflated cost invoice. At the end, they collect almost 70% of the profit seating in office. If you refused, they will give the job to a quack who will destroy the facility. Finally, such company will now collapse.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by bafy(f): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ewu Gambia!!! You better leave o. You obviously ha e got nothung to offer
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
PhilipGallagher:
That jenna bourgeois dey somehow. I remember when he made some very demeaning remarks about employing Nigerians.

He should carry his company and go. Which dirty global firm. Firm wey be like one man business mtschew

He spoke the truth and the truth hurts!! All Nigerian employees care about is make money make money make money!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
This one is a mumu

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
This idiot should leave Nigeria and he should also take chevron and Mobil Along , idiot hacker that can’t orotect his company fake CEO

Once Dangote Refinary get completed , Government should chase all this bloody international oil company off our shore

Their Gra gra is just too much
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by morningsta(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=ogododo post=81537297]Barely 24 hours the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), arrested 80 Nigerians for fraudulent activities, a global firm, Dynamics Intelligence, Friday shut-down its operations in the country.

A statement by its Chairman, Jenna Bourgeois revealed the reason behind the company’s decision to halt operations in Nigeria.

Bourgeois in his Linkedin handle noted that employees and contractors consistently defraud the company.

U.S. air regulators ban some Apple laptops on flights(Opens in a new browser tab)

His words, “Effective immediately, we will be closing our operations in Nigeria. Over the last year, we have faced numerous examples of employees and contractors extorting the company.

“While we kept giving Nigerians a chance to gain skills and employment, we cannot run a company when we can’t trust the people who work for us. Any company interested in conducting business in Nigeria can reach out to us to learn how to avoid being scammed by technical resources.

“It is a kick in our face that we spent so much time trying to give Nigerians the benefit of the doubt to have this happen. Customers who wish to outsource, are well advised to seek an India-owned company for the best results.”

About the company

Dynamics Intelligence is an international recognized company, operating in US, Canada and Africa. The company provides solutions in technology and had partnered with Microsoft and Amazon to create custom cloud based productivity software.

Details later:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/breaking-global-company-shuts-operations-in-nigeria/amp[/quo

Not buying this. Several anomalies in your story. Your grammar for a start is not professional enough. It will be an embarrassment for an international brand as you claim to associate themselves with this kind of shoddy write up.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by franchasng: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
babaolofin:

The man is very correct. Most industries in Industrial Estates in Lagos, PHC, Kano and Kaduna that died were actually killed by Nigerians with corruption. This is the reason most graduates and non graduates are looking for paid jobs. Those in blue collar jobs are often victims as they have become preys to those who work in offices.

To provide a simple service to a company, they will price you low and later demand for an inflated cost invoice. At the end, they collect almost 70% of the profit seating in office. If you refused, they will give the job to a quack who will destroy the facility. Finally, such company will now collapse.
You really understand them.

Massive corruption going on even in Dangote group that I know. Massive looting of contractors and vendors.

Dangote group will hold contractors money for close to a year sometimes without paying because some corrupt souls are sitting on it and using the money.

Before you can secure contract in any multinationals company in Nigeria, u must bribe the procurement department and series of accountants who will still insist u submit under price or under quoted invoice while they get huge profit for doing nothing.

Honestly Nigeria needs to be demolished completely.

A young graduate that knows nobody dare not apply to a job vacancy in any federal government agency or ministry or parastatal or any big company because he or she won't get it, its a waste of time cos the executives and managers there have 1001 candidates they want to fix including their concubines and their relatives and u guys expect Nigeria to work Hell NO!!

Look up and see the shameless Nigerian youths attacking the man for exposing the sad reality happening in Nigerian firms, instead of them to weep for their dying nation and its image.

don't worry, sooner than later u guys attacking the man for saying the truth will face the same issues he is complaining about, just time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by salford: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
Only chinese and indians know how to deal with Nigerians, unfortunately, those ones rarely oay a living wage. They will starve Nigerian employees to the extent that their hunger no go even think of defrauding the company.

2 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
mondayaudu:
This man doesn’t has any business in Nigeria. A serious business can’t be close in a day. He should be ashamed of himself for been unable to compete with others in Nigeria. There is what we called corporate governance in accounting. Meaning, every human being irrespective of their tribe and nation would misbehave once a loophole is identified. One of the key role of the CEO is to build systems or business process from purchasing to administration and sales that will combat corperate fraud which can be evaluated using a system call auditing. Until this fellow understand this simple concept he will still fail even in India.

The man is very correct. Most industries in Industrial Estates in Lagos, PHC, Kano and Kaduna that died were actually killed by Nigerians with corruption. It is not a matter of competition or inability to build team and develop processes. The team would be made of corrupt minded people who will fraud the processes. What most multinational companies do is to find way of beating taxes down to recover part of the leakages from corruption.

This is the reason most graduates and non graduates are looking for paid jobs. Those in blue collar jobs are often victims as they have become preys to those who work in offices.

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
YorubaKing:

Dude, you're not making sense... Even if it's a witch-hunt, they'd have done something wrong to have warranted it. So out of the blues, he just decided to sack them for doing no wrong?

Exactly my point! Instead of accepting responsibilities for actions, we rather go sentimental. angry

Why are you correcting who corrected you !

Now, tell us why those workers were sacked. So we end the argument.

Iheduoha that has been working since May to reverse everything Okorocha did.

Say the crime of the workers.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by larryking540: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

I know it's the truth. But the way these Westerners take advantage of happenstances like this to completely rubbish Nigeria is no longer acceptable.
Even companies that can not survive in business have the guts to call us names because 77 out of over 200 million have been arrested for fraud?
I am an ardent crusader against fraud. But the reputation of the entire country shouldn't be rubbished because of an incident involving some of its citizens.
I'm not proud of the activities of the culprits, but we all know that no country of the world is entirely innocent when it comes to sharp practices.
They should learn to deal with the culprits and not their country.

go to other forums or threads for traveling and u will know this guy isn't far from d truth, I got friends in various locations,in uae,europe and other, ordinary cleaner job they specify Nigerians are not needed, day there, how can u leave ur country illegally and end up defrauding people who accepted u into their society,
u really want to know how bad this country is,
just call ur friend who is in another continent and tell him u will like to stay with him for some couple of months, bro d day u enter airport, he no go pick ur call again, he day fear becus he doesn't no ur motive for coming, no matter how he trust u back home, he go stil day skeptical

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
You mean another CIA company just announced their pretence of leaving Nigeria? Okay, I knew I got you right from the headlines.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
To be honest, the guy has a point.

I dey pity companies with purchasing managers, store managers, procurement managers and the likes. If CEOs know only about 10% of the total kickbacks and bribes this group of employees demand from companies' sales rep, many of them will develop instant cardiac arrest.

If you rely too much on humans (Nigerians) to run a company these days, you will die of heart attack. If you're not willing to automate, don't even bother.

4 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by larryking540: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
Reeses:

It's terrible man ..
very terrible. even the ones doing legit business online right now have difficulty relating with foreigners becus the moment they ask u where are u from and you mention NIGERIA bro, they will instantly delete u and also close that particular social media account of theirs, becus we have become their worst nightmare,
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by ahahnow: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
SimDan95:
I will well condemn fraud publicity no matter the race or nationality, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm a full blooded ibo and I'm proud of it. for every 100 scammer there's a million Daniels.
peace.

Shut up your mouth. Now that the company has close down in Nigeria, who is suffering the ibos that worked there or the Daniels that never worked there? All these Emeka and Ngozis are stubborn. Every day they disgrace us claiming proud of their tribe this and that angry
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
franchasng:
You really understand them.

Massive corruption going on even in Dangote group that I know. Massive looting of contractors and vendors.

Dangote group will hold contractors money for close to a year sometimes without paying because some corrupt souls are sitting on it and using the money.

Before you can secure contract in any multinationals company in Nigeria, u must bribe the procurement department and series of accountants who will still insist u submit under price or under quoted invoice while they get huge profit for doing nothing.

Honestly Nigeria needs to be demolished completely.

A young graduate that knows nobody dare not apply to a job vacancy in any federal government agency or ministry or parastatal or any big company because he or she won't get it, its a waste of time cos the executives and managers there have 1001 candidates they want to fix including their concubines and their relatives and u guys expect Nigeria to work Hell NO!!

Look up and see the shameless Nigerian youths attacking the man for exposing the sad reality happening in Nigerian firms, instead of them to weep for their dying nation and its image.

don't worry, sooner than later u guys attacking the man for saying the truth will face the same issues he is complaining about, just time

You know them very well. It is like that in most conglomerates and companies in Nigeria. I stopped providing services to many companies out of exploitation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Winner4Life: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
The land of my forefathers has been so debased by reckless and fraudulent people who are actually animals in human skin.
Our churches, our schools, our markets have been taken over by fraudsters. Our youths think of nothing else than how to scam others of their hard-earned money!
Even the political terrain is no longer sincere to the people.
Which way Nigeria? Which way?

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
babaolofin:

The man is very correct. Most industries in Industrial Estates in Lagos, PHC, Kano and Kaduna that died were actually killed by Nigerians with corruption. It is not a matter of competition or inability to build team and develop processes. The team would be made of corrupt minded people who will fraud the processes. What most multinational companies do is to find way of beating taxes down to recover part of the leakages from corruption.

This is the reason most graduates and non graduates are looking for paid jobs. Those in blue collar jobs are often victims as they have become preys to those who work in offices.

You understand the game.

Some Nigerians still think a typical Medical Doctor in Nigeria recommends the "best" drug for patients grin For every medicine a Nigerian medical doctor recommends, he has gotten at least 30% of the sales price as kickbacks from oga pharm. sales representative.

Naija don cast since

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
cococandy:
This one is a mumu
He's right.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by larryking540: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
salford:
Only chinese and indians know how to deal with Nigerians, unfortunately, those ones rarely oay a living wage. They will starve Nigerian employees to the extent that their hunger no go even think of defrauding the company.
yes na,

that was how one was caught stealing crates of egg ment for the confectionery, the Chinese man so much embarrassed the guy em, it was actually the security man who is also a nigeria that licked the secret out,and the funny thing is the guy who stole the crate of egg is well paid and has a nice position in the confectionery, so painful, shame no let am come back to the company till date, becus of egg, greed,

be happy with wat u eat,
dis evening I drank garri and egg, am still happy with my self, happiness is from within the heart not the amount of money u have in ur account

wear cloths u can afford, don't feel ashame of ur self, if ur age mate looks down on u because u don't dress to kill bro move on with ur life,

not all that glitters on social media is real, some who dress to kill are in there father hux peeling cassava in the backyard,

6 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
greenandy:
The greatest fraud in history of nations is that of a country's inept president asking his country's ministers not to see him but see an appointee.

grin cheesy

I can't come and kee my self

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by tiger28: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
PhilipGallagher:
That jenna bourgeois dey somehow. I remember when he made some very demeaning remarks about employing Nigerians.

He should carry his company and go. Which dirty global firm. Firm wey be like one man business mtschew
SADLY,no matter how you attempt to rubbish the CEO,he revealed a VERY SALIENT truth that YOU and I know VERY WELL......This very embarrassing AND THOUGHT PROVOKING.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home / Comparing The Nigerian Naira And The Benin Republic Cefa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.