Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria (67674 Views)

Jumia Closes Business In Tanzania Days After Suspending Operations In Cameroon / Jumia Shuts Down Operations In Cameroon / Gomyway Is Shutting Down Business Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by BrainSanitizer: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
emkz:
Say the truth. You could not break even because your business model did not conform with the Nigerian market.

Nigerians are very enterprising with a ready market. If you are a serious business with a sound business model, you'd be a billionaire in Nigeria. Dangote needs 20 million Nigerians to spend 100 naira weekly on any of his products to make 2 billion naira. So what are you selling? Who are you selling to?

You claim to be a global technology company yet you could not automate fraud detection and prevention to the extent that you have to close down? Please change your company name to Static Stupidity because there is nothing dynamic about your intelligence.
Don't mind the idiots.
People who've already lost direction in business are using this case as an excuse to talk nonsense.
Let them go to hell. We don't want no bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by larryking540: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
kingemzy5:
grin grin Yeye company afraid of competition using scam as an excuse to run away.
no b ur fault, all u do is just go tru social media,from Facebook to whatspp,to instagram,
in uae ordinary cleaner job or security guard job, it is well stated Nigeria's not needed,

u think foreign bodies don't come to check nigeria news,
bro read foreign news to know how far we are behind and laughed at everyday

2 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by UncleJudax(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
PhilipGallagher:
That jenna bourgeois dey somehow. I remember when he made some very demeaning remarks about employing Nigerians.

He should carry his company and go. Which dirty global firm. Firm wey be like one man business mtschew
make una change una ways jare. if one leaves, more could follow. you are not an employer, Nigerians are the losers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Slymonster(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
This is the most useless talk I have ever seen online. This man is a total failure and looking for ways to say rubbish instead of admitting he is a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
PhilipGallagher:
That jenna bourgeois dey somehow. I remember when he made some very demeaning remarks about employing Nigerians.

He should carry his company and go. Which dirty global firm. Firm wey be like one man business mtschew

Chevron and Mobil are the only Reasonable american firms in this country

rest na wash undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by mysteryman2014: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
yomi007k:
angry
Nigerians are Nigeria's problem.

Seriously, the level of corruption in the country is abnormal.

The rot starts from the head, and few heads must roll to bring sanity to the clime.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Cajal(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
Fantastically corrupt
I cannot wait for the cumming of Atitku since he won erections ..let looting begins..

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by PhilipGallagher(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
shogz89:
that guy that is company dosent have address, his so claimed CEO is a 300 level undergraduate.. to me he is just giving excuses for failing guy one jah before.... he want to give advice on how not to get scammed by nigerians yet he couldnt deal with the once in his imaginary business.

The guy na scam himself, yeye one man company. He shoulf leave. I remember when Nigerians bashed him well on linkedin.

4 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Guestlander: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
PhilipGallagher:

Regardless, it's a shame any company will leave because their employees are too dubious.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin grin grin

Sounds like someone got dumped by his girlfriend...
This is why flexing for women is NOT the basis for business decisions!

FIRST sentence from dude's glowing article about Nigeria and Nigerians just last year...

https://www./so-why-nigeria-bourgeois-mcad-mcsd-mcse-mcts-mcitp-mct/?published=t

First, I will admit that I knew little or nothing about Nigeria before meeting my Nigerian girlfriend about four years ago.
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by PhilipGallagher(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
UncleJudax:

make una change una ways jare. if one leaves, more could follow. you are not an employer, Nigeria are the losers

Nigeria is better of, without that man's yeye company.

I remember when Nigerians bashed him on linkedin.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by CanadaOrBust: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
I wish I could give this ídiot a dirty slap. Screw him. Talking about giving Nigerians a chance when ALL he cares about is profit

2 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by greenandy: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nigeria's fraud starts from above.

How can the US trust Nigeria with a president Buhari without responsibility?

Nigerian president Buhari said his ministers can only see his appointee.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by ivolt: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
YorubaKing:
The even bigger problem is 95% of Nigerians don't realize they're corrupt. Their corrupt practices have become a norm and way of life.

Just imagine where some sacked workers (due to lack of discipline) begging the governor to reinstate them yet, some folks on here were bashing pple that supported the move. sad
You are lying. They were sacked to spite Okorocha.
Those workers have done nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Btruth: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
gbam!
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by mysteryman2014: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
Nonsense! Arrant nonsense!!
Who the hell do they think they are!?
They can take a trip to hades for all we care.
I don't know why this country is so bleeped. But I know that we've got plenty of genuine hustlers in Nigeria. I am one of them and no one, I repeat, no one can dampen my self esteem.
There's no country the world over without bad eggs.
I refuse to be described by the misdemeanor of a few bad people. I am an ambassador of a greater Nigeria and I am proud to be a sincere, patriotic and law abiding citizen any time any day. If you are my type, let's gather to let the world know that good Nigerian youth abound

Peace.

I wish I could share ur sentiments, but profiling of Nigerian is horrible, there is a need for paradigm shift.

But the leaders that should promote are useless.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by ivolt: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Don't trust this man.
He is a failed fraudster looking for who to blame.

3 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Maldini212(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Naina na failed kwontri
Let it collapse
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Guestlander:

Regardless, it's a shame any company will leave because their employees are too dubious.

You mean because HE SAYS their employees are dubious... undecided

There are scores of foreign companies in Nigeria...
Thus the quality of his recruits reflect poorly on HIM!

>

3 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by PhilipGallagher(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Guestlander:

I even doubt the veracity of his statement. Check glassdoor for the review of this yeye one man business.

A reviewer first called the company a fraud, then the jenna CEO guy tried to defend himself.

Suprisingly, there was third review calling the company fantastic with no errors at all ( No CONS). Made probably my him or his accomplice.

The jenna guy should gerrahere jare.

2 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by CanadaOrBust: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
PhilipGallagher:

The guy na scam himself, yeye one man company. He shoulf leave. I remember when Nigerians bashed him well on linkedin.

Of course he is a scammer. Why else do u think he located Naija. But it turned out not to be how he was told

3 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
Imagine so there are no Americans doing fraud? Which one is America doing like they are seeing Smtn they haven’t seen or done before?

Not all Nigerians are fraudsters, if u have fraud issues in ur company check the real reason why and act accordingly not condemning a whole country for the sins of a few.

Fraud actually started in America if I’m not mistaken.

4 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by BanevsJoker(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
ogododo:

Na Warri you de pass go Ontisha
Dull blooded indeed.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Maldini212(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Zoogeria must fall
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nigeria's image being damaged by a criminally inclined lot mainly from the ..........stern part of the country at the expense of the majority.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by YorubaKing: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
ivolt:

You are lying. They were sacked to spite Okorocha.
Those workers have done nothing wrong.

Dude, you're not making sense... Even if it's a witch-hunt, they'd have done something wrong to have warranted it. So out of the blues, he just decided to sack them for doing no wrong?

Exactly my point! Instead of accepting responsibilities for actions, we rather go sentimental. angry
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
OgidiOlu3:
Please, this guy does not have a global company. He is an opportunist that likes using trends for popularity. He's only saying that because of the recent news. He claimed his company had a branch in Montgomery, Yaba but he couldn't even defend himself when Nigerians stormed his LinkedIn asking for details.

Don't honor this guy by putting him on front page. He is not an honest dude.

I was suspecting same

2 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
Nonsense! Arrant nonsense!!
Who the hell do they think they are!?
They can take a trip to hades for all we care.
I don't know why this country is so bleeped. But I know that we've got plenty of genuine hustlers in Nigeria. I am one of them and no one, I repeat, no one can dampen my self esteem.
There's no country the world over without bad eggs.
I refuse to be described by the misdemeanor of a few bad people. I am an ambassador of a greater Nigeria and I am proud to be a sincere, patriotic and law abiding citizen any time any day. If you are my type, let's gather to let the world know that good Nigerian youth abound

Peace.

Preach on bro!!!! cool
>
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by onegig(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
emkz:
Say the truth. You could not break even because your business model did not conform with the Nigerian market.

Nigerians are very enterprising with a ready market. If you are a serious business with a sound business model, you'd be a billionaire in Nigeria. Dangote needs 20 million Nigerians to spend 100 naira weekly on any of his products to make 2 billion naira. So what are you selling? Who are you selling to?

You claim to be a global technology company yet you could not automate fraud detection and prevention to the extent that you have to close down? Please change your company name to Static Stupidity because there is nothing dynamic about your intelligence.

Don't mind the silly guy.

Just take a look at their Glassdoor reviews and you would know the Guy is the top scam . He is just using this as an opportunity to close his failing business. Not their fault, if the useless small sample size of Nigerians didn't go commotting large scale scams all these riff raffs wont be talking down on 150 million Nigerians.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Dynamics-Intelligence-Reviews-E2236740.htm

You call yourself a cloud computing company and you couldn't use your intelligence to put in place checks to prevent fraud?

5 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Phyde: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Wish God can just end nigeria, let everyone go and rest underworld. It's getting too much. No solution to insecurity, poverty and greed in this nation again.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by nabegibeg: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
ogododo:
Barely 24 hours the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), arrested 80 Nigerians for fraudulent activities, a global firm, Dynamics Intelligence, Friday shut-down its operations in the country.

A statement by its Chairman, Jenna Bourgeois revealed the reason behind the company’s decision to halt operations in Nigeria.

Bourgeois in his Linkedin handle noted that employees and contractors consistently defraud the company.

U.S. air regulators ban some Apple laptops on flights(Opens in a new browser tab)

His words, “Effective immediately, we will be closing our operations in Nigeria. Over the last year, we have faced numerous examples of employees and contractors extorting the company.

“While we kept giving Nigerians a chance to gain skills and employment, we cannot run a company when we can’t trust the people who work for us. Any company interested in conducting business in Nigeria can reach out to us to learn how to avoid being scammed by technical resources.

“It is a kick in our face that we spent so much time trying to give Nigerians the benefit of the doubt to have this happen. Customers who wish to outsource, are well advised to seek an India-owned company for the best results.”

About the company

Dynamics Intelligence is an international recognized company, operating in US, Canada and Africa. The company provides solutions in technology and had partnered with Microsoft and Amazon to create custom cloud based productivity software.

Details later:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/breaking-global-company-shuts-operations-in-nigeria/amp

Here is the reply

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by dedecoder: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
We are doomed
Pls help buy properties need cash for my rent ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home / GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.