Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria (67621 Views)

Jumia Closes Business In Tanzania Days After Suspending Operations In Cameroon / Jumia Shuts Down Operations In Cameroon / Gomyway Is Shutting Down Business Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Cousin9999: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
They recommended India!? lol India is literally a toilet (people defecate in the street) and a rape capital. And Indians scam around the clock. A lot of the call scams happening in the US are from Indians.

They want to ignore this all for one reason:

Indians kiss white people's backside all day with no hesitation, and Indians literally like being slaves to whites.

Throughout history, whenever whites failed to enslave a population, they brought in Indians to be slaves.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Punishment1:

My brother, you've said it all. I dey live in Obodo Oyibo, and if you see the kind fraud/419 wey some of this oyibo dey do, you go dey shock. Things like MLM/ponzi scheme, fake job, pyramid scheme and all sort of real estate scam.

The white man is as prone to fraud as the black man.

There is actually no difference.

The only difference is that they have strong institutions to detect and punish crime.

Ours, crime punishment looks at TRIBE, PARTY affiliation, RICH or POOR.

You proscribe IPOB but can't proscribe criminals from LIBYA and MALI slaughtering Nigerians.

The white man has strong institutions and will not tolerate terrorists or terrorism for over 24 hours on their soil. What is the case in Nigeria ?

Fighting Terror since 10 years now.

3 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
The niggers are angry.
grin grin
Truth hurts.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Cousin9999:
They recommended India!? lol India is literally a toilet (people defecate in the street) and a rape capital. And Indians scam around the clock. A lot of the call scams happening in the US are from Indians.

They want to ignore this all for one reason:

Indians kiss white people's backside all day with no hesitation, and Indians literally like being slaves to whites.

Throughout history, whenever whites failed to enslave a population, they brought in Indians to be slaves.
For a moment there I thought you were talking of Niggerians. You literally described Niggerians

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by sweetilicious(f): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
Nonsense! Arrant nonsense!!
Who the hell do they think they are!?
They can take a trip to hades for all we care.
I don't know why this country is so bleeped. But I know that we've got plenty of genuine hustlers in Nigeria. I am one of them and no one, I repeat, no one can dampen my self esteem.
There's no country the world over without bad eggs.
I refuse to be described by the misdemeanor of a few bad people. I am an ambassador of a greater Nigeria and I am proud to be a sincere, patriotic and law abiding citizen any time any day. If you are my type, let's gather to let the world know that good Nigerian youth abound

Peace.
Exactly
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by delishpot: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
Makes sense. I am also afraid of employing Nigerians even though I am 1. Its hard to see Nigerians with clean hands. If they dont kill you to take it all, they will wreck your investment. They will keep eyes like cute puppies when they are seeking employment. They will say just give me job to be able to at least feed or just so they dont sit at home doing nothing. They act all cool and non greedy but the moment you give them a chance........BOOOM! They start eyeing your pocket, they start plotting to build mansions and then if they think they can get away with it, THEY MURDER YOU.

I still believe it will get better in Nigeria but for now, its scary taking the risk.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
babaolofin:

The man is very correct. Most industries in Industrial Estates in Lagos, PHC, Kano and Kaduna that died were actually killed by Nigerians with corruption. This is the reason most graduates and non graduates are looking for paid jobs. Those in blue collar jobs are often victims as they have become preys to those who work in offices.

To provide a simple service to a company, they will price you low and later demand for an inflated cost invoice. At the end, they collect almost 70% of the profit seating in office. If you refused, they will give the job to a quack who will destroy the facility. Finally, such company will now collapse.

Vendor interfacing staff are the most corrupt staff. Office Admin.

Corruption is tempting and very hard to control but it's possible.

Many Nigerians lack discipline. Just small power in their hands, total misbehavior.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by FarahAideed: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
emkz:
Say the truth. You could not break even because your business model did not conform with the Nigerian market.

Nigerians are very enterprising with a ready market. If you are a serious business with a sound business model, you'd be a billionaire in Nigeria. Dangote needs 20 million Nigerians to spend 100 naira weekly on any of his products to make 2 billion naira. So what are you selling? Who are you selling to?

You claim to be a global technology company yet you could not automate fraud detection and prevention to the extent that you have to close down? Please change your company name to Static Stupidity because there is nothing dynamic about your intelligence.

Are you even making any sense , ..For your info Nigerian market is a very poor market with poor returns compared to other climes

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by FarahAideed: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
babaolofin:

The man is very correct. Most industries in Industrial Estates in Lagos, PHC, Kano and Kaduna that died were actually killed by Nigerians with corruption. This is the reason most graduates and non graduates are looking for paid jobs. Those in blue collar jobs are often victims as they have become preys to those who work in offices.

To provide a simple service to a company, they will price you low and later demand for an inflated cost invoice. At the end, they collect almost 70% of the profit seating in office. If you refused, they will give the job to a quack who will destroy the facility. Finally, such company will now collapse.

The average Nigerian worker is very wicked , they want to seat in the office and make more money than the vendor as well as still collect their salary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by vascey(m): 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Rubbish. He's only airing his own failure as a manager.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by djkirkoo2(m): 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
ogododo:

Na Warri you de pass go Ontisha
na Asaba dem dey pass go Onitsha n not Warri
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
delishpot:
Makes sense. I am also afraid of employing Nigerians even though I am 1. Its hard to see Nigerians with clean hands. If they dont kill you to take it all, they will wreck your investment. They will keep eyes like cute puppies when they are seeking employment. They will say just give me job to be able to at least feed or just so they dont sit at home doing nothing. They act all cool and non greedy but the moment you give them a chance........BOOOM! They start eyeing your pocket, they start plotting to build mansions and then if they think they can get away with it, THEY MURDER YOU.

I still believe it will get better in Nigeria but for now, its scary taking the risk.

Perfect Description of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by chapmanapr: 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
The biggest fraudster in history is an American by the name of Bernard Maddoff.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by mikaeli01: 12:38am On Aug 24, 2019
[Only a thief can track the footstep of another thief on a rock] grin

This is the reality in Nigeria.

All Nigerians working in top multinationals companies in Nigeria are stealing millions from the companies they are working with.

Especially the account departments, procurement departments, purchasing departments, and logistics departments.

Nigerians are so wicked.

This is why many companies shutdown in Nigeria.

They steal from the companies they are working with to live stupid exorbitant lifestyles.

You will see an ordinary company manager or bank manager or supervisor keeping 20 concubines he is training in school, some going on foreign vacation all paid by him, some build houses and buy cars for uncountable women they are sleeping with, how are all these moneys coming about, from their salary and allowances Is the company their company for them to afford such luxury lifestyles

From President to Senators to Governors to Ministers to Permanent Secretaries to Directors of Ministries to LGA Chairmen to company MDs to Managers to supervisors to drivers to cleaners are all stealing!

All of you working for various companies reading this you know what I am saying, you know how you guys are stealing the organizations u are working for.

Majority or Nigerian Bankers are all thieves, all of them! They connive with fraudsters, they steal from banks, they do shady deals, they cut corners, they steal money belonging to dead people! Majority of Nigerian bankers in positions of authority or have power to approve certain banking activities and operations are criminals, all of them!!!

The only companies surviving in Nigeria are those into oil and gas exploration and FMCGs that are making huge profits to offset the massive stealings by their staffs, if not most or all of them would have shutdown!

Nigerians need total change, all Nigerians are now agents of corruption waiting for opportunity to steal and call it hustling, some call it window, fools!! angry

Make me President and I will jail almost all Nigerians that have occupied any major post.

Criminals!!

Even my upcoming company I laboured to build to the small level it is now, my stupid employees are stealing from me.

I will soon go India go bring juju for una, wicked Nigerians!!

Evil has found a lasting home in Nigeria angry angry[/quote]
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 12:46am On Aug 24, 2019
/
It is not about wailing online. If it pains you, start your company and employ Nigerians. That's the only way to prove him wrong. You sit on your lazy behinds and want foreigners to come to your fatherland and employ you.

/

2 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 24, 2019
He is as idiotic as his surname. How can a normal person bear Bourgeoisie as a name? The Bourgeoisie are the oppressors of the working class who exploited workers because they owned the means of production.

Good riddance to the clown.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Bridget95(f): 2:19am On Aug 24, 2019
straighttalk:
Nigerian and fraud yet some good-for-Nothing Igbos are still bent on giving badder names
So many of these companies crying of being defrauded into bankruptcy are in Yoruba land and employ 90% Yorubas.In fact it is on record that Yorubas use nepotism/tribalism to get their people employed emass in all the companies in yoruba land up to 95%.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by omohlexy: 2:49am On Aug 24, 2019
Please go! There is nothing you can do for us that we can't do for ourselves. Its just that our leaders are under rating our abilities just like a father who doesn't believe his son can drive until he Wakes up one morning to see his car gone from the garrage
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by opa4pr: 3:14am On Aug 24, 2019
Eh! Awesome bro, awesome insight
emkz:
Say the truth. You could not break even because your business model did not conform with the Nigerian market.

Nigerians are very enterprising with a ready market. If you are a serious business with a sound business model, you'd be a billionaire in Nigeria. Dangote needs 20 million Nigerians to spend 100 naira weekly on any of his products to make 2 billion naira. So what are you selling? Who are you selling to?

You claim to be a global technology company yet you could not automate fraud detection and prevention to the extent that you have to close down? Please change your company name to Static Stupidity because there is nothing dynamic about your intelligence.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by SimDan95(m): 3:17am On Aug 24, 2019
ahahnow:

Shut up your mouth. Now that the company has close down in Nigeria, who is suffering the ibos that worked there or the Daniels that never worked there? All these Emeka and Ngozis are stubborn. Every day they disgrace us claiming proud of their tribe this and that angry
u seek attention, but you'll be given none
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by filcast(m): 3:23am On Aug 24, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
I don't know why this country is so bleeped. But I know that we've got plenty of genuine hustlers in Nigeria. I am one of them and no one, I repeat, no one can dampen my self esteem.
I refuse to be described by the misdemeanor of a few bad people. I am an ambassador of a greater Nigeria and I am proud to be a sincere, patriotic and law abiding citizen any time any day. If you are my type, let's gather to let the world know that good Nigerian youth abound

Peace.
the true test is when given an opportunity. If you are made state governor today, can you say same?
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 3:43am On Aug 24, 2019
This one no serious to do business. Mtn or airtel never complain ooo grin
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by mmsen: 3:50am On Aug 24, 2019
Fake profile, fake claim.

This is a bot account.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Sonofman18: 4:06am On Aug 24, 2019
Sometimes I don't blame the youths for engaging in these fraudulent activities with all the what is happening in Nigeria,if the government had provided jobs for them...these things won't have being happening...the masses are suffering and our government don't care what else do you expect if not trying it by any means legal or illegal..it not primarily their fault,but the fault of the leaders
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by kratos12345: 4:33am On Aug 24, 2019
SlayWise:
Na so naija go crumble ni
No doubt. But those of us who are above fifty sixty etc are happy because they have fewer years to live. This country, as it is, will definitely go down. In fact, it will even be faster during this Buhari administration. Imagine Aribgoshola, a former governor who owe twenty months salary is now a minister and he announced openly that Buhari had appointed him into strange ministry. Na so we see am

5 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by kratos12345: 4:39am On Aug 24, 2019
OgidiOlu3:
Please, this guy does not have a global company. He is an opportunist that likes using trends for popularity. He's only saying that because of the recent news. He claimed his company had a branch in Montgomery, Yaba but he couldn't even defend himself when Nigerians stormed his LinkedIn asking for details.

Don't honor this guy by putting him on front page. He is not an honest dude.
The APC members will always defend until we will all go down. May all the APC members go to bed with restlessness in their mind and heart. Amen
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by fortune1968: 4:47am On Aug 24, 2019
Dandsome:
Hahahaha.
E don start

So he means every employee working there scammed him? What happened to the honest employee who put in their best?
. That's defamation of character.
. He should carry his one man company and go abeg.

Good riddance to ___________ (complete it for me abeg)
...... .. genuine rubbish.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by kratos12345: 4:53am On Aug 24, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Peace.
Another senior APC member blow fake heat. May all the APC members and their friends go to bed with high tension, with restlessness in their minds and hearts. Aribgoshola, a new minister appointed by Buhari has just announced that he has been appointed into a strange ministry. Bloody arrant APC fools
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 24, 2019
Not minding this man's bogus claims about his company, this is actually a real concern.I know a lot of Nigerian owned companies that will only employ expatriates in key positions and give only the menial jobs to Nigerians.
Most of them know that the average Nigerian worker will soon start selling your product for his own pocket,while using your company's time and resources to enrich himself.
There is something fundamentally wrong with us as a people.
So we have an job crisis which has now become a cultural dilemma and heading towards an existential nightmare. The few jobs we have are being given to expatriates that may or may not be as qualified as Nigerians to do the job.They also get paid more.
Why?Because the average Nigerian staff MUST steal.One way or another.
Another thing..they are also untrainable most of the time,because they passed through the moribound educational system on fake result or crammed to pass exams.
Our problems are many
But the good news is that a right leadership can start the healing of our nation
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 24, 2019
OgidiOlu3:
Please, this guy does not have a global company. He is an opportunist that likes using trends for popularity. He's only saying that because of the recent news. He claimed his company had a branch in Montgomery, Yaba but he couldn't even defend himself when Nigerians stormed his LinkedIn asking for details.

Don't honor this guy by putting him on front page. He is not an honest dude.
He has been honoured already.nairaland had become kobo land.They throw any news to the front.My days of coming here are numbered.We all know who this idiot is.global company my foot.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by baysol: 6:25am On Aug 24, 2019
jchioma:

Nigerians are Nigerians. Whether Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo or others. And Who is the biggest loser?

Nigeria.

Not Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo or others.

PS: the economic policy somersaults of the Bihari / Kyari led government has not made things better. So, more companies will ship out under one guise or the other.
Nigeria so full of irony what a shame. This is what dishonesty, corruption and fraud produces. It is like a hill wind that blos none no good. All the yamama fraud of Nigerians all over the world has it yielded anything other than jail misery and even death. So who is gaining and losing the losers are the people. Nonsense thoughts in the head of our youths can only mean something trouble, if they refuse to fear God and do the right thing. Back to Tortoise abi wetin he call himself. He was here to take advantage of the misfortune of Nigerians as they foreigners all do, but not everyone is fooled by them I will say. Nigerians are really causing themselves self-inflicted pains and trouble. Electing a semi illiterate in country full of intellect, a school cert failure at the helm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home / GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC / Comparing The Nigerian Naira And The Benin Republic Cefa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.