Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria (67686 Views)

Jumia Closes Business In Tanzania Days After Suspending Operations In Cameroon / Jumia Shuts Down Operations In Cameroon / Gomyway Is Shutting Down Business Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by aremz(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Clout chasing company
What a nice way of creating awareness
We know you now
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by BrainSanitizer: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

It's a bitter truth , do you know how many times I have been scammed by our fellow brothers and sisters? Even your relatives are not left out. The average Nigerian is a fraudster. Take it or leave it
I know it's the truth. But the way these Westerners take advantage of happenstances like this to completely rubbish Nigeria is no longer acceptable.
Even companies that can not survive in business have the guts to call us names because 77 out of over 200 million have been arrested for fraud?
I am an ardent crusader against fraud. But the reputation of the entire country shouldn't be rubbished because of an incident involving some of its citizens.
I'm not proud of the activities of the culprits, but we all know that no country of the world is entirely innocent when it comes to sharp practices.
They should learn to deal with the culprits and not their country.

4 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by UncleJudax(m): 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
PhilipGallagher:

Nigeria is better of, without that man's yeye company.

I remember when Nigerians bashed him on linkedin.
he still employed nigerians, didnt he? e no easy to create jobs oh

now those employees are jobless. if you can't create, don't tire down.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by greenandy: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
mysteryman2014:

This country is just horrible

Yes.

Nigeria is a country whose major ethnic groups are at a MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION STANCE.

Only crude oil hold the country one.

2 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by larryking540: 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
Reeses:

They are scums..

they want to live the extravagant lifestyle and post them on Facebook, to shame their friends, I'll gotten wealth, we are in serious trouble in this country, the president need to make a very strict law binding fraudulent activities, and a long jail term,
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by jimyjames(m): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
semyman:
For God's sake they should just allow these people go their way before they completely destroy what remains of Nigeria
Biaafraud is real
How about your brothers stealing females panties, for good luck charm To help them scam people?

We will destroy Nigeria completely before separating from them you all will pay for what your father's did to us in 1967-1970 they should have allowed us have our baifran nation in peace instead of fighting us
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by UncleJudax(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

I know it's the truth. But the way these Westerners take advantage of happenstances like this to completely rubbish Nigeria is no longer acceptable.
Even companies that can not survive in business have the guts to call us names because 77 out of over 200 million have been arrested for fraud?
I am an ardent crusader against fraud. But the reputation of the entire country shouldn't be rubbished because of an incident involving some of its citizens.
I'm not proud of the activities of the culprits, but we all know that no country of the world is entirely innocent when it comes to sharp practices.
They should learn to deal with the culprits and not their country.
Nigeria as a country, is a failed state with almost nothing going for it. So, it is only natural that evils committed by its citizes are magnified.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by captianfreeman(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Absolute nonsense.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Vested(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
ogododo:
Barely 24 hours the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), arrested 80 Nigerians for fraudulent activities, a global firm, Dynamics Intelligence, Friday shut-down its operations in the country.

A statement by its Chairman, Jenna Bourgeois revealed the reason behind the company’s decision to halt operations in Nigeria.

Bourgeois in his Linkedin handle noted that employees and contractors consistently defraud the company.

U.S. air regulators ban some Apple laptops on flights(Opens in a new browser tab)

His words, “Effective immediately, we will be closing our operations in Nigeria. Over the last year, we have faced numerous examples of employees and contractors extorting the company.

“While we kept giving Nigerians a chance to gain skills and employment, we cannot run a company when we can’t trust the people who work for us. Any company interested in conducting business in Nigeria can reach out to us to learn how to avoid being scammed by technical resources.

“It is a kick in our face that we spent so much time trying to give Nigerians the benefit of the doubt to have this happen. Customers who wish to outsource, are well advised to seek an India-owned company for the best results.”

About the company

Dynamics Intelligence is an international recognized company, operating in US, Canada and Africa. The company provides solutions in technology and had partnered with Microsoft and Amazon to create custom cloud based productivity software.

Details later:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/breaking-global-company-shuts-operations-in-nigeria/amp

Just as I mirrored in the other thread on Jumia, a lot of Nigerians are very discouraging people to work with.

Our orientation needs to change in this country if we want to attract the best businesses here.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by BrainSanitizer: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
mysteryman2014:

I wish I could share ur sentiments, but profiling of Nigerian is horrible, there is a need for paradigm shift.

But the leaders that should promote are useless.
You are on point. But we all know that there's no society that is devoid of miscreants, bad blood and "tainters" (permit my coinage).
People who get arrested for criminal activities should be made to face the heat of the law. We know these people are Nigerians. We know their acts are criminal. Does that mean that all Nigerians are criminals?
Is that enough reason for some stupid incompetent and dilapidated firm to ride on? He'll no!

3 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Skelewu: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
Dandsome:
Hahahaha.
E don start

So he means every employee working there scammed him? What happened to the honest employee who put in their best?
. That's defamation of character.
. He should carry his one man company and go abeg.

Good radiance to ___________ (complete it for me abeg)

Oga it's 'good riddance' not 'good radiance'.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by vanunu: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
Spar7tan:
grin cheesy my people, wetin person eye no go see. Like one adage says, ti iya nla ba gbeni sanle, kekeke a ma gun ori e. 80 people were arrested for fraud recently, this one says he's shutting down again. Nigeria ��!!!!!!

The truth is that most Nigerians are criminally minded.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by blazebaba(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin now its getting intresting... Very soon now they go dey deny visa... Nigeria we hail thee...
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by HeavenShield: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
ogododo:
Barely 24 hours the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), arrested 80 Nigerians for fraudulent activities, a global firm, Dynamics Intelligence, Friday shut-down its operations in the country.

A statement by its Chairman, Jenna Bourgeois revealed the reason behind the company’s decision to halt operations in Nigeria.

Bourgeois in his Linkedin handle noted that employees and contractors consistently defraud the company.

U.S. air regulators ban some Apple laptops on flights(Opens in a new browser tab)

His words, “Effective immediately, we will be closing our operations in Nigeria. Over the last year, we have faced numerous examples of employees and contractors extorting the company.

“While we kept giving Nigerians a chance to gain skills and employment, we cannot run a company when we can’t trust the people who work for us. Any company interested in conducting business in Nigeria can reach out to us to learn how to avoid being scammed by technical resources.

“It is a kick in our face that we spent so much time trying to give Nigerians the benefit of the doubt to have this happen. Customers who wish to outsource, are well advised to seek an India-owned company for the best results.”

About the company

Dynamics Intelligence is an international recognized company, operating in US, Canada and Africa. The company provides solutions in technology and had partnered with Microsoft and Amazon to create custom cloud based productivity software.

Details later:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/breaking-global-company-shuts-operations-in-nigeria/amp

I can authoritatively say that we have genuine Nigerians doing legitimate businesses all over the world.
So let no Person or persons begin to bring down this country because in every part of the Globe we equally have in full measure corrupt people in white Skin taking advantage of their systems and loopholes.

Nigerians and Nigeria is full of great potentials with excellent mindset.

I am One..I can be trusted.. I am a Nigerian smiley

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by nobaga: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
We must commend the few Igbo that have come out boldly to condenm their fellows. You may not like Yoruba but trust them, they will be the first to condemn their own for fraud, looting and robberies that others have become apologists for.

Check any thread where Yoruba name come out for fraud, Yoruba would be hauling curses on him.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by faceland: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
You can't trust the average Nigerian, however your business failed simple.

If they were making money, they would arrest and sack anyone caught defrauding the company.

You can't run a Nigerian business by sitting in America. You must be a 'hands on', 'always present' type of employer or your company would crash (regardless of race or nationality).

You are a failed business man because you didn't research the environment and behaviour of your prospective market, now you want to give people advice? You are not qualified to give people advice about doing business in Nigeria, ask MTN executives instead (they have been doing it SUCCESSFULLY for 20+ years). 'Get arrra here' undecided
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by greenandy: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
ogododo:

About the company

Details later:

No Nigerian was born a criminal.

The fraud called Nigeria drives its citizens nuts.
Northern Nigeria responsible for all these blackmail used its soldiers to restructure Nigeria.

In the process, they created excess and undue large number of states in northern region.
That consigned Nigeria's apex political leadership to northern herdsmen. Whenever the herdsmen are tired of ruling, they "appoint" a surrogate from the south for an interim for the electorate to ratify with votes.

Nigeria must split so that its citizens can regain their bruised humanity.

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Don't mind the idiots.
People who've already lost direction in business are using this case as an excuse to talk nonsense.
Let them go to hell. We don't want no bullshit.
Shame on you. And you'd call yourself an enlightened fellow... I doubt if you understand what's called international business. What dictates the strength of our currency is what comes into Nigeria in foreign currencies. This can only happen when investors bring into Nigeria their hard earned money to invest and through exporting our goods abroad because we would be paid in hard currencies and that goes into our economy . Fraud is a serious crime in America and in the entire west. One fraud could shut down a multi billion dollar investment in one day. Wilbros left some years ago, solgas did the same. Michelin isn't here anymore. Pz and Unilever now manufacture in Ghana. Americans have every opportunity not to think of coming to Nigeria because their country is large enough to trade successfully.

Trust issue is a serious one. Once you betray the trust they repose in you once, you might not get it right again. Last week, we lost a major case in the uk and the court awarded a whooping sum of 9bn USA dollars as damages to the plaintiff. That's a huge loss and if the money is paid eventually, it would hit our economy so hard. This would be the highest case Nigeria has lost in history.

You can imagine if that money was used to provide employment for you and other people...or construct a dual carriage way across Nigeria. The federal government wouldn't have fully utilized that money. This shows how weak our government is and the reputation issues. The gas contract between Nigeria and the firm in Ireland was never allowed to take place and the company had spent so hugely on the project. Our people perpetrated fraud while signing MOUs and contract terms with them...that's another fraud we're talking about. Our government has caused Nigerians to have trust issues and so, the west cannot afford to put down their money to invest here. You can imagine the military telling us lies, that the info on the covert operation carried out by the police they killed in taraba were not formerly conveyed to them as they mistook them for boko haram members despite the police men identifying themselves. The army shot them at a close range and killed them, now taking the kidnapper to the defence HQ, breaking his handcuffs and set him free, just like that...the highly intelligent police team, being killed like fowls. The backbone and strength of every nation is their military and in a situation whereby the military has compromised, nobody is safe, not even the foreign investors. Unfortunately, the oyinbos don't think shallowly as you do. They've taken the best decision by leaving. Those who lost their jobs would simply join the unemployed population Buhari deceived that he would give 3m jobs to, every year if voted into power. Thank God the kidnappers confessed and said exactly what happened, contrary to what the military had said to deceive us
Since wadume has been arrested, the army kept mute on the matter because they knew they 'yansh' don open. There's so much impunity in the land. Our military had compromised all in the name of money and ethnic bigotry. The kidnapper said the same military sparked him and took him to defence headquarters to break his handcuff. This country is a joke under Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by juman(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Those greedy generals that led nigeria for so long institutionalized corruption and indiscipline.
Nigeria became destroyed.

One nigeria is a mistake.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Dandsome: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Skelewu:

Oga it's 'good riddance' not 'good radiance'.

Thanks
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Reeses: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
larryking540:

they want to live the extravagant lifestyle and post them on Facebook, to shame their friends, I'll gotten wealth, we are in serious trouble in this country, the president need to make a very strict law binding fraudulent activities, and a long jail term,

I will rather do business with a lion than a Nigeria they are more dangerous..
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Skelewu: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Dandsome:

Thanks

Welcome.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
PhilipGallagher:
That jenna bourgeois dey somehow. I remember when he made some very demeaning remarks about employing Nigerians.

He should carry his company and go. Which dirty global firm. Firm wey be like one man business mtschew

Sir, Nigerians are business killers.

How many businesses have you run to know ?

In one month, a sales boy swindled me N250,000. New business. This is just one experience. I.am Nigerian.

Imagine what they would do to foreigners. When you supply goods on credit, Nigerians will owe you for 2 years and be giving excuses.

One is owing for 7 years now. Nigerians are wicked people incarnate.

That's why when you guys come online to rant about bad leadership, I RAUGH.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
franchasng:
This is the reality in Nigeria.

All Nigerians working in top multinationals companies in Nigeria are stealing millions from the companies they are working with.

Especially the account departments, procurement departments, purchasing departments, and logistics departments.

Nigerians are so wicked.

This is why many companies shutdown in Nigeria.

They steal from the companies they are working with to live stupid exorbitant lifestyles.

You will see an ordinary company manager or bank manager or supervisor keeping 20 concubines he is training in school, some going on foreign vacation all paid by him, some build houses and buy cars for uncountable women they are sleeping with, how are all these moneys coming about, from their salary and allowances Is the company their company for them to afford such luxury lifestyles

From President to Senators to Governors to Ministers to Permanent Secretaries to Directors of Ministries to LGA Chairmen to company MDs to Managers to supervisors to drivers to cleaners are all stealing!

All of you working for various companies reading this you know what I am saying, you know how you guys are stealing the organizations u are working for.

Majority or Nigerian Bankers are all thieves, all of them! They connive with fraudsters, they steal from banks, they do shady deals, they cut corners, they steal money belonging to dead people! Majority of Nigerian bankers in positions of authority or have power to approve certain banking activities and operations are criminals, all of them!!!

The only companies surviving in Nigeria are those into oil and gas exploration and FMCGs that are making huge profits to offset the massive stealings by their staffs, if not most or all of them would have shutdown!

Nigerians need total change, all Nigerians are now agents of corruption waiting for opportunity to steal and call it hustling, some call it window, fools!! angry

Make me President and I will jail almost all Nigerians that have occupied any major post.

Criminals!!

Even my upcoming company I laboured to build to the small level it is now, my stupid employees are stealing from me.

I will soon go India go bring juju for una, wicked Nigerians!!

Evil has found a lasting home in Nigeria angry angry
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
straighttalk:
Nigerian and fraud yet some good-for-Nothing Igbos are still bent on giving badder names

Nigerians are typically full of Hatred

Can you explain how this topic relates to IPOB ?

Do you know that hatred is a Door Closer ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by specialJosh(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
O God of creation direct our noble course, guard our leaders right help our youth and truth to know, in love and honesty to grow and live in just and true, great lofty hight attain, to build a nation where peace and justice to reign...

God bless Nigeria ���
������
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by OBIPLUS(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Frankly all of us know that the above mentioned is true.Nigerians are Nigerian problem.We need a general reorientation concerning our morals, when corruption eats deep into a society, this is the aftermath result.

2 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by DedeNkem: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
99.9% of people in Nigeria are very corrupt! No sane company would comfortably do business in Nigeria!

Nigeria is a zoo filled with people with st*upid archaic mentality and very corrupt!

I hardly tell anyone in Europe I'm Nigerian! It's a shame to have a Nigerian passport! Most people in the world think all Nigerians are crooks!

2 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by larryking540: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Reeses:

I will rather do business with a lion than a Nigeria they are more dangerous..

my best friend is my dog, I got no real 9ja as friends, becus u don't kw their intentions towards u, I remember wen my dad started using android, late last year, d boy who my dad gives his android to, to help him load recharge card for him hacked into my dad Facebook account, and changed all my father details, since then my father doesn't entrust his phone to anybody except when he sees us his children,
Africa is wicked
Nigerians are heartless

3 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
franchasng:
This is the reality in Nigeria.

All Nigerians working in top multinationals companies in Nigeria are stealing millions from the companies they are working with.

Especially the account departments, procurement departments, purchasing departments, and logistics departments.

Nigerians are so wicked.

This is why many companies shutdown in Nigeria.

They steal from the companies they are working with to live stupid exorbitant lifestyles.

You will see an ordinary company manager or bank manager or supervisor keeping 20 concubines he is training in school, some going on foreign vacation all paid by him, some build houses and buy cars for uncountable women they are sleeping with, how are all these moneys coming about, from their salary and allowances Is the company their company for them to afford such luxury lifestyles

From President to Senators to Governors to Ministers to Permanent Secretaries to Directors of Ministries to LGA Chairmen to company MDs to Managers to supervisors to drivers to cleaners are all stealing!

All of you working for various companies reading this you know what I am saying, you know how you guys are stealing the organizations u are working for.

Majority or Nigerian Bankers are all thieves, all of them! They connive with fraudsters, they steal from banks, they do shady deals, they cut corners, they steal money belonging to dead people! Majority of Nigerian bankers in positions of authority or have power to approve certain banking activities and operations are criminals, all of them!!!

The only companies surviving in Nigeria are those into oil and gas exploration and FMCGs that are making huge profits to offset the massive stealings by their staffs, if not most or all of them would have shutdown!

Nigerians need total change, all Nigerians are now agents of corruption waiting for opportunity to steal and call it hustling, some call it window, fools!! angry

Make me President and I will jail almost all Nigerians that have occupied any major post.

Criminals!!

Even my upcoming company I laboured to build to the small level it is now, my stupid employees are stealing from me.

I will soon go India go bring juju for una, wicked Nigerians!!

Evil has found a lasting home in Nigeria angry angry

One cannot steal from Nigerian banks and go free.

Their processes are fully automated.

If you steal N1,000 the bank will sack you. I didn't say suspension.

SACK. That's it. Unless you deal backhand with vendors.

Maybe they can try that in other companies.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by BrainSanitizer: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
fairfora:
Shame on you. And you'd call yourself an enlightened fellow... I doubt if you understand what's called international business abi?. What dictates the strength of our currency is what comes into Nigeria in foreign currencies. This can only happen when investors bring into Nigeria their hard earned money to invest and true our export our thinks abroad because we would be paid in hard currencies and that goes I to our economy . Fraud is a serious crime in America and in the entire west. One fraud could shut down a multi billion dollar investment in one day. Wilbros left some years ago, solgas did the same. Michelin isn't here anymore. Pz and Unilever now manufacturer in Ghana. Americans have every opportunity not to think of coming to Nigeria because their country is large enough to trade successfully.

Trust issue is a serious one. Once you betray the trust reposed in you once, you might not get it right again. Last week, we lost a major case in the uk and the court awarded a whooping sum of 9bn USA dollars as damages to the British firm to the plaintiff. That's a huge one. The highest case Nigeria has lost in history.

You can imagine if that money was used to provide employment for you and other people...or construct a dual carriage way across Nigeria. The federal government wouldn't have fully utilized that money. This shows how weak our government is and the reputation issues. The gas contract between Nigeria and the firm in Ireland was never allowed to take place and the company had spent so hugely on the project. Our people perpetrated fraud while signing MOUs and contract terms with them...that's another fraud we're talking about. Our government has caused Nigerians to have trust issues and so, the west cannot afford to put down their money to invest here. You can imagine the military telling us lies, that the police they killed in taraba were not conveyed to them as they mistook them for boko haram members despite the police men identified themselves. The army shot them at a close range and killed them...the highly intelligent police team, being killed like fowls. Thank God the kidnappers confessed and said exactly what happened, contrary to what the military had said to deceive us
Since wadume has been arrested, the army kept mute on the matter because they knew they 'yansh' don open. There's so much impunity in the land. Our military had compromised all in the name of money and ethnic bigotry. The kidnapper said the same military sparked him and took him to defence headquarters to break his handcuff. This country is a joke under Buhari
Thanks for your compliment.
So now you think Nigerians are the greatest fraudsters that ever liveth?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/pictures/efik45ekdjl/our-take-on-the-10-biggest-frauds-in-recent-u-s-history-2/amp/

I am not and will never try to defend fraud. It's criminal in its entirety and damages a country's image internationally. But like hell they should cut us some slack.
They've got the criminals. Let them deal with them and let the rest Nigerians breathe.

2 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by greenandy: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
fairfora:
Shame on you. And you'd call yourself an enlightened fellow... I doubt if you understand what's called international business abi?. What dictates the strength of our currency is what comes into Nigeria in foreign currencies. This can only happen when investors bring into Nigeria their hard earned money to invest and true our export our thinks abroad because we would be paid in hard currencies and that goes I to our economy . Fraud is a serious crime in America and in the entire west. One fraud could shut down a multi billion dollar investment in one day. Wilbros left some years ago, solgas did the same. Michelin isn't here anymore. Pz and Unilever now manufacturer in Ghana. Americans have every opportunity not to think of coming to Nigeria because their country is large enough to trade successfully.

Trust issue is a serious one. Once you betray the trust reposed in you once, you might not get it right again. Last week, we lost a major case in the uk and the court awarded a whooping sum of 9bn USA dollars as damages to the British firm to the plaintiff. That's a huge one. The highest case Nigeria has lost in history.

You can imagine if that money was used to provide employment for you and other people...or construct a dual carriage way across Nigeria. The federal government wouldn't have fully utilized that money. This shows how weak our government is and the reputation issues. The gas contract between Nigeria and the firm in Ireland was never allowed to take place and the company had spent so hugely on the project. Our people perpetrated fraud while signing MOUs and contract terms with them...that's another fraud we're talking about. Our government has caused Nigerians to have trust issues and so, the west cannot afford to put down their money to invest here. You can imagine the military telling us lies, that the police they killed in taraba were not conveyed to them as they mistook them for boko haram members despite the police men identified themselves. The army shot them at a close range and killed them...the highly intelligent police team, being killed like fowls. Thank God the kidnappers confessed and said exactly what happened, contrary to what the military had said to deceive us

Look beyond what they write here about cyber crime.

Responsible businesses, banks, govts, name them, have softwares to protect them from cyber crime.

These tales here are like Nigeria's INEC use manual collation of results, but couldn't use electronic system to collate election results in the 21st century.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home / GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.