Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,082 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime (42227 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid / “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by olajizz01(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2019
ExAngel007:
yahoo yahoo abroad goes to south east

yahoo + goes to south west

BALANCE...
Stop justifying what's unjustifiable,you will know how badly your brethren have spoilt the image of this country whenever you want to travel out.

Virtually all of them were into cocaine and fraud dealing abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Idaytesj29(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2019
MzTunechi:
Idiot...This isn't funny at all...FBI doesn't know if you're igbo, yoruba, or hausa what they know is you are a Nigerian

If Thailand police and Anti drug trafficking Squad can know the difference, I bet FBI, CIA, MI6 and Interpol already know.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by visionex: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
E pain this one....Igbo’s..always disgracing the country every they go...better shut your dirty mouth and cover your ugly dirty face
I beg go siddon,shebi Ibo say they wan commot from this Oyibo experiment you are calling country,una say no ,you and your ABOKI masters
We die here together
You are busy wailing embarrassment this embarrassment that ,embarrassment kii u there as if you country has any reputation at all,

If at all efcc is working like FBI, oyo state can give us 100,000 low life pant yahoo boys,kettle calling pot black

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Tomiwa69(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2019
Kingmiah:
to hell with all this bigotry,the Crux of the matter is outside Nigeria no one gives a Bleep about where you from...all they care about is your nationality,in the end we all face the consequences of these actions
The same way we Igbo's Shouldn't tag our Fulani brothers as terrorist.we are all Nigerians�

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by dheilaw1(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2019
drips8:
She's an idiot
what makes her an idiot?

Is Igbo not Kwenu?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Tomiwa69(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2019
Ndigbolugi's
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by visionex: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2019
Tomiwa69:

The same way we Igbo's Shouldn't tag our Fulani brothers as terrorist.we are all Nigerians�

Okay sir noted
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by tsinzu: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2019
toprealman:
She is not......I'm Ibo!
She is a big idiot, and you are definitely not Igbo, the only Igbo that will spell Igbo as Ibo is an efulefu born throway
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by MEGAWATCH: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2019
Tale of a beautiful nation...

Two Nigerian Billionaire Kidnappers.
Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike (Evans)
vs
Hamisu Bala (Wadume).
The arrest of Evans drew national attention and was highly celebrated and Igbos were insulted and called unprintable names but the arrest of Wadume was resisted by Nigerian Soldiers but non of his people was harassed or insulted. From Wadume confession, security forces even killed police officers and took Wadume to Army base, cut the handcuffs and free him but was later rearrested by police.
We are yet to see the police advertise Wadume the way Evans was handled.
This is Nigeria for you.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by tsinzu: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2019
Tomiwa69:

Well done Tomiwa the Igbo man. At least this ones that were arrested got arrested for making millions of dollars unlike all the miscreants being arrested in yorubaland for stealing small change from oyinbo people upon all the Yahoo plus, skull mining and stealing of pants happening in the brown roof republic, the miscreants can't compete with smart Igbo guys who are using their brains to rake in millions of dollars. Bunch of Iowlife miscreants suffering from intellectual deficiency

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by TundeBricklayer: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2019
universaltv:
Popular controversial nigerian joutnalist Kemi Olunloyo reacts to recent report of some nigerians arrested for cyber crime in which the Igbo tribe has the highest number of nigerian arrested. Kemi Olunloyo however stylishly mock Igbo people and she likewise disable her comment section.

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/kemi-olunloyo-reacts-to-80-nigerians-arrested-for-cyber-crime-mocks-igbo-tribe/

Even her father is also a fraudster, I believe her father was former governor of Oyo state, Oyo today is fraud capital of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by tsinzu: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
E pain this one....Igbo’s..always disgracing the country every they go...better shut your dirty mouth and cover your ugly dirty face
Those guys arrested are genuises and you can see the kind of money they were harvesting in millions of dollars unlike all the lowlife coneheads calling themselves G boys when all they can do is collect small change from white man upon all the yahoo plus, skull mining and pant stealing they are doing all over the place. All the Useless miscreants infesting brown roof republic can't even put their heads together to harvest better cash from oyinbo men. You better shut your stinking mouth and hide you tiger claws designed face

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by DevilhimseIf: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
smiley wink cheesy grin grin wink cheesy smiley wink cheesy grin cool wink grin cool kwezu onu oooooo! yahhhhhh! ipobAREcriMiNALs
[/s]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by visionex: 10:41am On Aug 24, 2019
tsinzu:

Well done Tomiwa the Igbo man. At least this ones that were arrested got arrested for making millions of dollars unlike all the miscreants being arrested in yorubaland for stealing small change from oyinbo people upon all the Yahoo plus, skull mining and stealing of pants happening in the brown roof republic, the miscreants can't compete with smart Igbo guys who are using their brains to rake in millions of dollars. Bunch of Iowlife miscreants suffering from intellectual deficiency
No mind them,stealing their mothers and fellow sisters pants yet million they no see, kettle calling pot black

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by texazzpete(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2019
tsinzu:

Those guys arrested are genuises and you can see the kind of money they were harvesting in millions of dollars unlike all the lowlife coneheads calling themselves G boys when all they can do is collect small change from white man upon all the yahoo plus, skull mining and pant stealing they are doing all over the place. All the Useless miscreants infesting brown roof republic can't even put their heads together to harvest better cash from oyinbo men. You better shut your stinking mouth and hide you tiger claws designed face

I'm sure your words of praise for them would be of great comfort while they serve out lengthy prison sentences in a maximum security prison.

And because many African Americans dislike Naija boys with a passion, expect many of them to get very familiar with backside sex lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Princedapace(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2019
katlord:
Nairaland also disabled it's mention session when they posted the names obviously to avoid tribal bashing and names calling

Let's even assume that list is made up of invicticus obi fraud syndicate, only one Yoruba name was seen out of 77 on the list

All these unnecessary flaunting of cash in south east parties should be stopped. That is the genesis of evil. You see guys in their 30's having bundles of cash including dollars scatter it in the air. Who does that?! No legit Biz man will ever do it no matter their state of excitement cos them nor pick money from ground

Baba, stop this, this is a nigerian problem and not igbo problem alone. Go LAUTECH and see yoruba youths doing fraud like sey tomorrow no dey.

For ibadan here, my area precisely, almost all the yoruba youths here are into fraud. Na wa for una with this yeye mindset. Nigerians generally have quick money syndrome.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by IamSoProlific: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2019
toprealman:
She is not......I'm Ibo!

Aturu afikpo what is ibo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by CoolAmbience(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2019
drips8:
She's an idiot

She is not. I am Igbo too if you care to know.

These young Igbo men should stop ridiculing the country all in the name of making quick money.

I am glad that this isn't happening in Nigeria, someone like you would have contrived a way to blame it on Fulani herdsmen.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Gbegirisoup: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2019
Just wait until Scotland yard release theirs, and you would see if all the names are Igbo too.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by MrBONE2(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2019
drips8:
She's an idiot

grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by katlord(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2019
Princedapace:

Baba, stop this, this is a nigerian problem and not igbo problem alone. Go LAUTECH and see yoruba youths doing fraud like sey tomorrow no dey.

For ibadan here, my area precisely, almost all the yoruba youths here are into fraud. Na wa for una with this yeye mindset. Nigerians generally have quick money syndrome.

Your level of comprehension gives one concern. You see where I mentioned Igbo as fraud? I only berrated their constant display of cash in parties which is peculiar among them. I hope u understand this better now? If not, stay off my mention cos I don't get involved in afonja, flat head, yamiri etc names calling on nairaland
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Gbegirisoup: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=CoolAmbience post=81557611]

She is not. I am Igbo too if you care to know.

These young Igbo men should stop ridiculing the country all in the name of making quick money.

I am glad that this isn't happening in Nigeria, someone like you would have contrived a way to blame it on Fulani herdsmen.

If you are truly Igbo, then you should know that no tribe is a monopoly of crime. Yorubademons are equally embarrassing us in UK with Yahoo yahoo too. They've been caught several times too but no one dwells on that until an Igbo man is arrested. This country is messed up.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2019
Where did they say it was ibos? I hate this accusation we all know the professionals when it comes to wire fraud, according to that wizard in lord of the rings look to the west. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Princedapace(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2019
katlord:

Your level of comprehension gives one concern. You see where I mentioned Igbo as fraud? I only berrated their constant display of cash in parties which is peculiar among them. I hope u understand this better now? If not, stay off my mention cos I don't get involved in afonja, flat head, yamiri etc names calling on nairaland

What is now the cause of the same fraud happening among yorubas? Since u can spot the cause why igbos are into fraud. Why didn't u spot the cause for yorubas too? [ grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by weezweezweez(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2019
dangotesmummy:
She shouldn't use this situation to make cheap publicity for herself.criminality is everywhere

Even when you try and help Nigerians , they're busy looking for how to take advantage of you

First of all how senseless can you be? doing crime in a racist and highly prejudiced country

Secondly America is a country where the systems are working.you don't need to do crime before you live a comfortable life.just do your business or job with dedication and things will fall in place but greed and lack of foresight and deep thoughts is what will make Nigerians do crime.now you have created problems not just for yourself but your children and other decent adults

And as for those hailing and glorifying Yahoo they should continue.

Yorubas say when a child is doing something bad but the parents didn't warn him or stop him when the repercussions come even the neighbors who don't know anything about the misdeeds of the child Will not rest.thats why even those in legit business will have a hard time doing business with Americans or getting a job

Just look at grown ass men that have hands legs and brain to work legitimately but covetousness and pride will not make them do legit work all just to floss on the gram

Meanwhile all those showing off unnecessarily on the gram will reduce.all these overnight billionaires showing off mansion and private jets or wrist watches will respect themselves now

Broda hushpupi get ready

Don't think you're smarter than the others caught.if they can catch otunba cash money ,get ready for your nemesis

Then again I don't know why Nigerians lack discretion.when doing somethings or taking some decisions, remember your children.even if you Don't love yourself,your wife or husband, consider your children

Why Will you dabble into Crime in a country biased against Nigerians and expect you're elusive .a country that has invested billions into cyber security .smh

Also as much as I hate a lot of bubus policies and utterances,Nigerians have given him justification, what yorubas calls fun lenu Oro for calling Nigerian youths LAZY
Nice one... God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Thinkdiffway: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2019
So kemi dad work as Reactor.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by uba1991: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2019
U complain dat d nig system is nt working. u went to america where d system is working but u still commit crime.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by LZAA: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2019
visionex:

Yes, They must continue to disgrace you ass hole
Shebi they said they want to leave this contraption and be on their own allow them to go with their wahala nah ,yet you say no, you and your slave masters.

We die here together,the disrace your world 2nd most dangerous militia friends are dishing out is not enough joor
The international embarrassment your uneducated certificateless president is dishing out is also not enough,eg Abacha is not corrupt,"any attack on Boko Haram is attack on the North,raising up d hand of a dollar bribe man Ganduje for real election in Kano, these are few international embarrassment from you oga
We IBOS will not be left behind nah
Look immhotep and sarrki must hear this grin
Cc gwarotango Afamed GMBuharii bastardmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by katlord(m): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2019
Princedapace:

What is now the cause of the same fraud happening among yorubas? Since u can spot the cause why igbos are into fraud. Why didn't u spot the cause for yorubas too? [ grin

Whether Igbo or Yoruba fraud, oya deal with it!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Studyinchina200(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2019
Lol
Gangster1ms:
My igbo brothers be making me proud cool
By the time we spoil Nigeria name finish na them go rush hand us biafra cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by toprealman: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria / Ada Kirikiri Gifts Nkem Owoh A Goat As Gift / AY Comedian And Family At Teslim Balogun Stadium ( Lovely Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.