Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime (42006 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Peter Obi For Crying On National TV / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Flees As Police Tries To Arrest Her For Cyber Bullying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Toni19: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
drips8:
She's an idiot

You are the biggest fool here. What will you tell your generation?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by dangotesmummy: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
Caseless:
the attached picture or tweet? Give credit to Frank donger.
ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by dangotesmummy: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
plaetton:

Nigeria is a criminal country that breeds and exports criminals.
Tell me who is not a criminal in Nigeria.

Is it the president, vice, ministers, permsecs , senators, house members, governors, local government chairmen?

What about the clergy ? The police rank and file , the army rank and file , the customs rank and file?

C'mon. Stop this sanctimonious hypocrisy.

Nigerians are the most hypocritical people on earth.

The very annoying thing is this malicious attempt to scapegoat any one ethnic group for the ills of the Nigerian society.

Crime is equally distributed in Nigeria.

Likewise , every ethnic group are equally represented in the prisons of US , Canada, UK, Australia, Italy, Spain, as well as the Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries.

The fact that we are busy trying to point fingers at one another shows just how silly and disingenuous we are as a people.
Mr man I didn't scape goat any tribe or ethnic group and I didn't say crime is limited to a particular ethnic group

You only reiterated what I typed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by tsinzu: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Flat head..,you’re just miserable and hungry...Always disgracing the Country every where they go..Animalistic looking ape..Hopeless Igbo
Skull mining descendant of the fallen demon, 23 of your fellow skull mining vultures are about to be executed in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking, you better run to FP to check if any of your family members is there or you can save yourself the stress and use this link wink

https://www.nairaland.com/5378767/23-nigerians-executed-saudi-arabia
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
Bridget95:
kemi should hid her old wrinkled face in shame.ibadan is the headquarters of yahoo.

Crime has no boundaries.
I wanted to hit on you before but your hand put me off..
Hope you sold the phone cheap
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by GerrardLFC80(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
tsinzu:

Skull mining descendant of the fallen demon, 23 of your fellow skull mining vultures are about to be executed in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking, you better run to FP to check if any of your family members is there or you can save yourself the stress and use this link wink

https://www.nairaland.com/5378767/23-nigerians-executed-saudi-arabia

While 80 of your useless Igbo’s are busy disgracing themselves and the country in another man’s country.....Na them go use their mama & papa do money...Hopeless people
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by bigcasava1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
universaltv:
She wrote ;

Watch the heart breaking Video => HERE
old hag!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Tomiwa69(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
tsinzu:

Well done Tomiwa the Igbo man. At least this ones that were arrested got arrested for making millions of dollars unlike all the miscreants being arrested in yorubaland for stealing small change from oyinbo people upon all the Yahoo plus, skull mining and stealing of pants happening in the brown roof republic, the miscreants can't compete with smart Igbo guys who are using their brains to rake in millions of dollars. Bunch of Iowlife miscreants suffering from intellectual deficiency
Igbo kwenu..
I know that y u ppl like to play with dangerous Animals.Atleast Dangerous Animals Never dance for Yoruba land.That holy crime u Noted so.Go soon get repercussion OOOO.
Operation pyton dance pt 2 loading............
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
You daft and hopeless Igbo with yam leg...Committing crime is their hobby..
That’s what they’re known for...Hopelss animals...No common sense at all..They can kill their mother for money..Desperate hopeless bastards
Take heart

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Maski87: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
She no go see the 80 yoruba men that are about to be beheaded in Saudi Arabia
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Bridget95(f): 12:46am On Aug 25, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I wanted to hit on you before but your hand put me off..
Hope you sold the phone cheap
which phone?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by seguno2: 4:27am On Aug 25, 2019
maryjames9:

I wouldn't bet on that. FBI has race-based, religion-based, ethnic-based data on every individual within the USA and outside. However, In the news, no media house will say Nigeria of igbo extraction or Yoruba extraction. A Nigeria is a Nigeria. That is what you will read in the media.

Furthermore, I will blame the system in Nigeria. Nigerians is the problem of Nigeria. I remember when Naira merly was arrested, many of you folks including notable celebrities came out to protest his arrests. You launch attacks on EFCC,FG,Buhari for making a criminal to account for his crimes. Now, about 80 Nigerians are indicted, some arrested by the FBI and not one celebrity came out to defend them. Is it because they are FBI?

Nigerians simply are delusional. We lack capacity and incompetent of doing the right things. When we leave the shores of this country, we start doing the right thing but whenever we enter Nigeria, we become something else. God help this country.

Amen.
But I don’t understand how God will help this country when the people of the country are not doing anything for the help of God to have any impact

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by thephil(m): 6:15am On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=universaltv post=81550564]Popular controversial nigerian joutnalist Kemi Olunloyo reacts to recent report of some nigerians arrested for cyber crime in which the Igbo tribe has the highest number of nigerian arrested. Kemi Olunloyo however stylishly mock Igbo people and she likewise disable her comment section.

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/kemi-olunloyo-reacts-to-80-nigerians-arrested-for-cyber-crime-mocks-igbo-tribe/

Just few weeks after the Saudi authorities executed Kudirat Afolabi for drug trafficking and Saheed Sobade, another Nigerian, reportedly nabbed with 1,183 grams of cocaine powder in Jeddah.

According to reports, twenty three (23) Nigerians would be executed at anytime in Saudi Arabia, for drug-related offences. They were convicted for contravening the narcotic and psychotropic substances that are punishable by death.

Saudi documents revealed that they were arrested between 2016 and 2017 at King Abdul-Aziz International Airport, Jeddah and Prince Muhammad bin Abdu- Aziz International Airport, Madinah having concealed the banned substances in their rectums.

See their names below:

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri

Tunde Ibrahim

Jimoh Idhola Lawal

Lolo Babatunde

Sulaiman Tunde

Idris Adewuumi Adepoju

Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola

Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye

Adam Idris Abubakar

Saka Zakaria

Biola Lawal

Isa Abubakar Adam

Ibrahim Chiroma

Hafis Amosu

Aliu Muhammad

Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi

Mistura Yekini

Amina Ajoke Alobi

Kuburat Ibrahim

Alaja Olufunke Alalaoe Abdulqadir

Fawsat Balagun Alabi

Aisha Muhammad Amira

Adebayo Zakariya.]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2019
Bridget95:
which phone?
kettle84 Goodmorning
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Bridget95(f): 6:47am On Aug 25, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
kettle84 Goodmorning
I don't understand you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by CoolAmbience(m): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2019
Gbegirisoup:

You are a fucking ass licker. Tell me, is it only the Igbo tribe that spoil the image of this country abroad? What about the yorubademons and Yahoo yahoo. What about the Edo's with human trafficking, what about the constant killings going on in the north and Fulani herdsmen sacking communities in the north and south?
How many times have you come to call them out. But you are quick to criticize your own. You are a disgrace to your family and tribe.
You are what they call efulefu, omo-odo, Dan inska.
You are a slowpoke.
Com'on get the Bleep out of this thread ass licker.

You are such a fool.

It is irresponsible of you to start naming other ethnic groups just to justify the nonsense by these young Igbo men.

And who says to do 'wrong' is good? Does being Igbo, Yoruba or Fulani make a wrong action become right?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Gbegirisoup: 12:49am On Aug 27, 2019
CoolAmbience:

You are such a fool.

It is irresponsible of you to start naming other ethnic groups just to justify the nonsense by these young Igbo men.

And who says to do 'wrong' is good? Does being Igbo, Yoruba or Fulani make a wrong action become right?

Hey ass licker, do you also criticize other tribes when they do wrong the way you stab your kit and kins?

You are a bloody idiot.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by CoolAmbience(m): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2019
Gbegirisoup:

Hey ass licker, do you also criticize other tribes when they do wrong the way you stab your kit and kins?

You are a bloody idiot.

You must be insane.

So, I have to criticise every tribe in one swoop because of wrong doing by a group of Igbo people to justify you.

Mtchewwww.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Gbegirisoup: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
CoolAmbience:

You must be insane.

So, I have to criticise every tribe in one swoop because of wrong doing by a group of Igbo people to justify you.

Mtchewwww.

This just confirmed you're not Igbo. Abeg in other to criticize the Igbo tribe, can you at least have the decency of not famzing with them. You are not even an ass licker but a jealous afonja.

Abeg shift. You guys are too jealous of them(Igbo).
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by kettle84(m): 6:40am On Sep 01, 2019
Bridget95:
I don't understand you
Baba,why are you calling me?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by kettle84(m): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
kettle84 Goodmorning
He
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by CoolAmbience(m): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2019
Gbegirisoup:

This just confirmed you're not Igbo. Abeg in other to criticize the Igbo tribe, can you at least have the decency of not famzing with them. You are not even an ass licker but a jealous afonja.

Abeg shift. You guys are too jealous of them(Igbo).

Iberiberism of the highest order!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by opebiboy: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wacko kemi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Solomon Sobande, XXXTentacion Nigerian Manager / Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday / Photos Of Flavour & Blind Liberian Boy Who Sang Flavour's Song Better Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.