Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime (42001 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Peter Obi For Crying On National TV / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Flees As Police Tries To Arrest Her For Cyber Bullying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by visionex: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2019
Once there is injustice a lot of things are bound to fall out of place
With time You as the oppressor or a supporter of injustice will live to enjoy the repercussions sonner or later

I don't support what my brothers them did but all you are seeing is a fallout of a failed system

The youths have lost hope in the system they have no role model,with a rotten system like ours such vices u see today from the east to the west,from north to south is naturally inevitable
Like I said it was done by few but it will affect millions of green passports
The country needs a revolution it not just an Ibo thing
You guys go to oyo state the army of yahoo boys there will shock you ,internet scam is a national evil

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2019
Its a shame,Reading some comments here,instead of Igbo's condemning the illegal criminal acts perpetrated by their felIow igbo's but they are busy defending crime n insulting others

Just know this operation by the USA can spread to other European countries

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Rilwayne001: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2019
grin grin grin mad oh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2019
FactBoyz:
It is good you mocked igbo tribe, but expect visit rejections cause no one knows any tribe outside Nigeria
Just too bad Biafrans will start seeing more Visa rejections grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by crafteck(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2019
ExAngel007:
yahoo yahoo abroad goes to south east

yahoo + goes to south west

BALANCE...

Marry me, i no go dey watch comedy again, u r enough

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2019
otuekong1:
Its a shame,Reading some comments here,instead of Igbo's condemning the illegal criminal acts perpetrated by their felIow igbo's but they are busy defending crime n insulting others

Just know this operation by the USA can spread to other European countries

Because crime is associated with flat head undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Toks2008(m): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2019
Asides drugs that the Easterners are well known for, all other crimes cut across every tribe.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by ezegenigbonine: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2019
Ashawo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Idaytesj29(m): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2019
FactBoyz:
It is good you mocked igbo tribe, but expect visit rejections cause no one knows any tribe outside Nigeria

They are not mocking Igbo tribe, Igbo's are the ones mocking themselves. These organised crimes needs to be criticised and stopped in this country for the sake of our children.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 24, 2019
Noel1:

Because crime is associated with flat head undecided
No bro,every tribe commits crimes but Igbo's needs to start telling themselves the truth
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by nonut: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2019
toprealman:
She is not......I'm Ibo!
It's actually Igbo, fake modafocker!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by ezegenigbonine: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2019
Allee90:
Proudly Almajiri and Proudly Born to Rule

And proudly illitrates and proudly lazy idiots
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by jimyjames(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2019
cookingsoul:
igbos disgracing nigeria nd their families since time immemorial.same thing igbos r doing in onitsha main market,alaba,ladipo crime is in their blood dats who they are.if they are not blaming govt,nah victimisation or generally woe is us tribe even wit all theirmoney go to aba they live like pigs,in lagos dem no gree pay rent confirm oni gbese a bunch of noisemakers wit nopurpose trust me give dem biafra dem go turn am to crime capital of d world.we r watching dem disgracefull lot dont let ur children associate wit igbos nah osu curse

And you afonja's are busy digging graves for human skulls, stealing females panties
Killing little babies for rituals it's in your blood,

We are naturally created to succeed in whatever we do whether good or bad, we fought civil war our region was destroyed millions of us were killed everything was taken from us, yet we bounced back to the top, and we are doing better than all the tribes in Nigeria, no tribe in Nigeria passed through what we passed through,

You talk about we not paying rent in Lagos Biko check very well you will be shocked at the number of igbo landlords in Lagos we igbo's are the ones who developed Lagos right from the time of Nnamdi azikiwe till date
You afonja's are nothing without us that's why you all are doing everything to make sure we don't have our baifran nation, dirty afonja's spites

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Wonderlabius: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2019
immhotep:
grin grin grin Igbo amaka

cc lzaa
. go back then. You people spoil business everywhere....you sell even at below cost price...Y?.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by danniyal(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2019
Igbo : arm robbery, kidnappings, fraud, drug trafficking , rape
Yoruba: money ritual, rape
Hausa: ........................
(10 marks)

GOOD LUCK
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Osobi32(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2019
I don't think this lady is mature in thinking, before u judge make sure u are perfect. Every country and every tribe are all involved in crime one way or another so she should be deplomatic when addressing sensitive issue like this. Believe it or not.... Every tribe in Nigeria are involve in cyber crime, that some Igbo guys made there's obvious and got the attention of the FBI doesn't make them worse. The whole world is involved in cyber crime so stop being tribalistic here rather be deplomatic and mature. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Konki: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I thought "Igbo kwenu" is a means of hailing the tribe
I had no idea it was also an insult...

Kemi was just hailing the tribe grin

Be better informed next time. Igbo kwenu is a greeting meant to crave audience of your listeners as a form of mass greeting.

No one is hailing anyone when greeting is the motive.

However, crime is crime, including skull mining.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by GerrardLFC80(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2019
Emperor002:
queen skull miners republic. yourobbers kwezionu
E de pain you?...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2019
Gangster1ms:
My igbo brothers be making me proud cool
By the time we spoil Nigeria name finish na them go rush hand us biafra cool

Hahahahaha, sharply without bloodshed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2019
Wonderlabius:
. go back then. You people spoil business everywhere....you sell even at below cost price...Y?.
Go back to where? grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by GerrardLFC80(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

And you afonja's are busy digging graves for human skulls, stealing females panties

We are naturally created to succeed in whatever we do whether good or bad, we fought civil war our region was destroyed millions of us were killed everything was taken from us, yet we bounced back to the top, and we are doing better than all the tribes in Nigeria, no tribe in Nigeria passed through what we passed through,

You talk about we not paying rent in Lagos Biko check very well you will be shocked at the number of igbo landlords in Lagos we igbo's are the ones who developed Lagos right from the time of Nnamdi azikiwe till date
You afonja's are nothing without us that's why you all are doing everything to make sure we don't have our baifran nation, dirty afonja's spites
Nothing with you....You must be day dreaming....Must you guys disgrace the country everywhere you go?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by lastempero: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2019
We got guts hate it or love it!!! Always doing it big.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by cookingsoul(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2019
i cant blive am saying dis but for the love of god please let dem have biafra their disgrace nd embarrassment to nigeria has reached d boiling point. we dont want dem any more,nah red card we dey give dem.now their new style nah to commit heinious crimes and use fulani herdsmen to cover it up u see how evil nd cunning dis ppl are,no igbo man has a legit buisness all nah sakamanje.go to thier shops in alaba shop vry scanty but driving lexus jeep ok follow dem talk nah rubbish material things dem sabi nd dem no d latest luxury modem car dey can quote dat one verbatim.i am telling nigeria make me free dis Igbos dem be like trump nah disaster ooh.i rest my case

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by ipobarecriminals: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2019
smiley wink cheesy grin grin wink cheesy smiley wink cheesy grin cool wink grin cool kwezu onu oooooo! yahhhhhh! ipobAREcriMiNALs
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by GerrardLFC80(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

E pain this one....Igbo’s..always disgracing the country every they go...better shut your dirty mouth and cover your ugly dirty face
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by IwilseeUincourt(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2019
She'd always be classified as 'second rated'.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by visionex: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2019
cookingsoul:
igbos disgracing nigeria nd their families since time immemorial.same thing igbos r doing in onitsha main market,alaba,ladipo crime is in their blood dats who they are.if they are not blaming govt,nah victimisation or generally woe is us tribe even wit all theirmoney go to aba they live like pigs,in lagos dem no gree pay rent confirm oni gbese a bunch of noisemakers wit nopurpose trust me give dem biafra dem go turn am to crime capital of d world.we r watching dem disgracefull lot dont let ur children associate wit igbos nah osu curse

Yes, They must continue to disgrace you ass hole
Shebi they said they want to leave this contraption and be on their own allow them to go with their wahala nah ,yet you say no, you and your slave masters.

We die here together,the disrace your world 2nd most dangerous militia friends are dishing out is not enough joor
The international embarrassment your uneducated certificateless president is dishing out is also not enough,eg Abacha is not corrupt,"any attack on Boko Haram is attack on the North,raising up d hand of a dollar bribe man Ganduje for real election in Kano, these are few international embarrassment from you oga
We IBOS will not be left behind nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by jimyjames(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
E pain this one....Igbo’s..always disgracing the country every they go...better shut your dirty mouth and cover your ugly dirty face

Lol afonja's we don't care about Nigeria we will paint it black red and black disgrace it drag it in the mud rub sh*t on it then have our brown new nation baifra , continue digging graves of your late fathers for human skulls and stealing your mothers and sisters panties,
we igbo's are using our intellectual ability to make money

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by akdjr(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Any day Nigerians can stand up against crime irrespective of the ethnicity of the suspect,that is when we can regain our moral value. A Nigerian will commit crime and all we do is to start profiling the ethnic group of that person. It is entirely wrong to do so. There are criminals in every tribe even if I agree that some tribes has highest numbers of criminals than the other but that is not a justification.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) / Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram / Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.