Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime (42005 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Peter Obi For Crying On National TV / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Flees As Police Tries To Arrest Her For Cyber Bullying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by CoolAmbience(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=Gbegirisoup post=81557781][/quote]

So, because I am Igbo I shouldnt criticise fellow Igbo engaged in crime.

I am not sure you are okay sha.

BTW I am not a fan of attaching tribe to crime. I only just made an observation because of how we Igbos tag others, especially the herdsmen.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Gbegirisoup: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
CoolAmbience:

BTW I am not a fan of attaching tribe to crime. I only just made an observation because of how we Igbos tag others, especially the herdsmen.

Abegi! My friend go and rest. You are not Igbo or you are a sell out to your people.

Me I got nothing to loose here as am not even Igbo. But d bashing against the Igbo tribe is just too much in this dead country so I have decided to join forces with them just like my brother Asari.

Now this ass licking of the Fulani herdsmen won't solve anything. Remember they are migrating from place to place. Your town may be next.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
Make the money, don't let it make you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Gbegirisoup: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Gbegirisoup: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
G
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Gbegirisoup: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Abegi! My friend go and rest. You are not Igbo or you are a sell out to your people.

Me I got nothing to loose here as am not even Igbo. But d bashing against the Igbo tribe is just too much in this dead country so I have decided to join forces with them just like my brother Asari.

Now this ass licking of the Fulani herdsmen won't solve anything. Remember they are migrating from place to place. Your town may be next.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by jimyjames(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
SoNature:

Mechie onu gi!

Stop bragging.

Those idiots are giving the country bad image and you are stupidly defending crime.

Gini n'eme di unu bu umuaka na Nairaland?!

Our people are losing their morale rectitude and you are busy defending them.

Eziokwu...otutu n'ime unu amaghi ihe ebea!

We don't give a sh*t about your beloved country we will destroy it, like they destroyed our baifran region in 1967-1970, and then have our own nation we are not forcing any igbo person to remain in baifra you can become a proud afonja if you want
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by jimyjames(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Its your father that will be late ...intellectual ability....That’s why they are arresting 80 of your Igbo brothers...Useless and hopeless people....Must you always disgrace the country??Animals

You afonja's kill, dig graves, steal panties, to make charms to defraud the whites, and still are not successful at it

We igbo's don't use charms we us our intellectual ability, we defraud Americans of millions of dollars something you afonja's tried and failed cause you are all dull
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Essential(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
I repeat Igbo kwenu. Lol arm robbery tribe.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by CoolAmbience(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
Gbegirisoup:

Which bashing of Igbos? Abeg, keep quiet if you have nothing to say.

If not that you are being childish, how can you say that I am not Igbo. You think it's every Igbo person that lacks objectivity?

Join forces with them abi? From inside your room? Follow them come out for street too.

Cut the slack on Fulanis 'cos you know nothing about them.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Gbegirisoup: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Which bashing of Igbos? Abeg, keep quiet if you have nothing to say.

If not that you are being childish, how can you say that I am not Igbo. You think it's every Igbo person that lacks objectivity?

Join forces with them abi? From inside your room? Follow them come out for street too.

Cut the slack on Fulanis 'cos you know nothing about them.

You are a fucking ass licker. Tell me, is it only the Igbo tribe that spoil the image of this country abroad? What about the yorubademons and Yahoo yahoo. What about the Edo's with human trafficking, what about the constant killings going on in the north and Fulani herdsmen sacking communities in the north and south?
How many times have you come to call them out. But you are quick to criticize your own. You are a disgrace to your family and tribe.
You are what they call efulefu, omo-odo, Dan inska.
You are a slowpoke.
Com'on get the Bleep out of this thread ass licker.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by GerrardLFC80(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

You afonja's kill, dig graves, steal panties, to make charms to defraud the whites, and still are not successful at it

We igbo's don't use charms we us our intellectual ability, we defraud Americans of millions of dollars something you afonja's tried and failed cause you are all dull
You daft and hopeless Igbo with yam leg...Committing crime is their hobby..
That’s what they’re known for...Hopelss animals...No common sense at all..They can kill their mother for money..Desperate hopeless bastards
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by joe120120(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
universaltv:
Popular controversial nigerian joutnalist Kemi Olunloyo reacts to recent report of some nigerians arrested for cyber crime in which the Igbo tribe has the highest number of nigerian arrested. Kemi Olunloyo however stylishly mock Igbo people and she likewise disable her comment section.

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/kemi-olunloyo-reacts-to-80-nigerians-arrested-for-cyber-crime-mocks-igbo-tribe/

pls admin resolve this news of this old journalist story from this forum .most of us join these forum because education matters not story of hated .far back in 2008 it has been never like these .pls
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by jimyjames(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
You daft and hopeless Igbo with yam leg...Committing crime is their hobby..
That’s what they’re known for...Hopelss animals...No common sense at all..They can kill their mother for money..Desperate hopeless bastards

Lol we got no sense but we are globally fooling the whites and making millions how come?

You afonja's cornheads do all kinds of rituals just to scam but still are not successful we own mansions and properties in the best areas of Lagos while you afonja's are living in slums
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by plaetton: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
dangotesmummy:
She shouldn't use this situation to make cheap publicity for herself.criminality is everywhere

Even when you try and help Nigerians , they're busy looking for how to take advantage of you

First of all how senseless can you be? doing crime in a racist and highly prejudiced country

Secondly America is a country where the systems are working.you don't need to do crime before you live a comfortable life.just do your business or job with dedication and things will fall in place but greed and lack of foresight and deep thoughts is what will make Nigerians do crime.now you have created problems not just for yourself but your children and other decent adults

And as for those hailing and glorifying Yahoo they should continue.

Yorubas say when a child is doing something bad but the parents didn't warn him or stop him when the repercussions come even the neighbors who don't know anything about the misdeeds of the child Will not rest.thats why even those in legit business will have a hard time doing business with Americans or getting a job

Just look at grown ass men that have hands legs and brain to work legitimately but covetousness and pride will not make them do legit work all just to floss on the gram

Meanwhile all those showing off unnecessarily on the gram will reduce.all these overnight billionaires showing off mansion and private jets or wrist watches will respect themselves now

Broda hushpupi get ready

Don't think you're smarter than the others caught.if they can catch otunba cash money ,get ready for your nemesis

Then again I don't know why Nigerians lack discretion.when doing somethings or taking some decisions, remember your children.even if you Don't love yourself,your wife or husband, consider your children

Why Will you dabble into Crime in a country biased against Nigerians and expect you're elusive .a country that has invested billions into cyber security .smh

Also as much as I hate a lot of bubus policies and utterances,Nigerians have given him justification, what yorubas calls fun lenu Oro for calling Nigerian youths LAZY

Nigeria is a criminal country that breeds and exports criminals.
Tell me who is not a criminal in Nigeria.

Is it the president, vice, ministers, permsecs , senators, house members, governors, local government chairmen?

What about the clergy ? The police rank and file , the army rank and file , the customs rank and file?

C'mon. Stop this sanctimonious hypocrisy.

Nigerians are the most hypocritical people on earth.

The very annoying thing is this malicious attempt to scapegoat any one ethnic group for the ills of the Nigerian society.

Crime is equally distributed in Nigeria.

Likewise , every ethnic group are equally represented in the prisons of US , Canada, UK, Australia, Italy, Spain, as well as the Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries.

The fact that we are busy trying to point fingers at one another shows just how silly and disingenuous we are as a people.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by plaetton: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
universaltv:
Popular controversial nigerian joutnalist Kemi Olunloyo reacts to recent report of some nigerians arrested for cyber crime in which the Igbo tribe has the highest number of nigerian arrested. Kemi Olunloyo however stylishly mock Igbo people and she likewise disable her comment section.

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/kemi-olunloyo-reacts-to-80-nigerians-arrested-for-cyber-crime-mocks-igbo-tribe/

Look at kettle calling pot black.

Wasn't this same Kemi Olunloyo deported from Canada for Fraud ?
And oh, she is still wanted in the state of Georgia.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2009/07/15/toronto_activist_faces_us_extradition.html
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by kaykay1980: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
23 Nigerians to be executed in Saudi Arabia: See full list

By Desert Herald , In News , At August 23, 2019

Saudi authorities have revealed that at least 23 Nigerians are currently on the death row in Saudi Arabia for drug-related offences and may executed anytime from now.

In a report, The Nation newspaper said the Nigerians were convicted for contravening the narcotic and psychotropic substances control law, which is punishable by death.

They were said to have been arrested between 2016 and 2017 at King Abdul-Aziz International Airport, Jeddah and Prince Muhammad bin Abdu- Aziz International Airport, Madinah having concealed the banned substances in their rectums, the Saudi document revealed.

The names of the convicted persons were given as:

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri
Tunde Ibrahim
Jimoh Idhola Lawal
Lolo Babatunde
Sulaiman Tunde
Idris Adewuumi Adepoju
Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola
Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye
Adam Idris Abubakar
Saka Zakaria
Biola Lawal
Isa Abubakar Adam
Ibrahim Chiroma
Hafis Amosu
Aliu Muhammad
Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi
Mistura Yekini
Amina Ajoke Alobi
Kuburat Ibrahim
Alaja Olufunke Alalaoe Abdulqadir
Fawsat Balagun Alabi
Aisha Muhammad Amira
Adebayo Zakariya.

This is coming a few weeks after the Saudi authorities executed Kudirat Afolabi for drug trafficking and Saheed Sobade, another Nigerian, reportedly nabbed with 1,183 grams of cocaine powder in Jeddah.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by SoNature(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

We don't give a sh*t about your beloved country we will destroy it, like they destroyed our baifran region in 1967-1970, and then have our own nation we are not forcing any igbo person to remain in baifra you can become a proud afonja if you want

I bu onye nzuzu.
I na ako mgbu.
Onye ozo ga hapu gi ka I mebie obodo ya.
Emecha, I were jee nodu na nke gi n'ekpori ndu.
Okwa ya?
Nsi unu na unu bu ndi nzuzu, o dika mu anakpari mmadu.
Mana n'ezie, unu bu ndi nzuzu!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by bizzibodi(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
Igbo Boyz teaching d American niggaz how to do BAD things. grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by GerrardLFC80(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol we got no sense but we are globally fooling the whites and making millions how come?

You afonja's cornheads do all kinds of rituals just to scam but still are not successful we own mansions and properties in the best areas of Lagos while you afonja's are living in slums
Globally fooling my ass....That’s why 80 of your daft Igbo’s are On their way to jail
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by jimyjames(m): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Globally fooling my ass....That’s why 80 of your daft Igbo’s are On their way to jail

That's just a few thousands are out there enjoying the wealth
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by GerrardLFC80(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

That's just a few thousands are out there enjoying the wealth
Boy you’re daft AF...I don’t even want to believe you’re educated at all...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Bridget95(f): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I thought "Igbo kwenu" is a means of hailing the tribe
I had no idea it was also an insult...

Kemi was just hailing the tribe grin
kemi should hid her old wrinkled face in shame.ibadan is the headquarters of yahoo.

Crime has no boundaries.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by jimyjames(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Boy you’re daft AF...I don’t even want to believe you’re educated at all...

No am not educated grin does that mean thousands of my brothers are not living wealthy?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Funmmyastic: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
YorubaKing:

Madam, gbenu e soun joor... angry

Mo ti gbo sa.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by GerrardLFC80(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

No am not educated grin does that mean thousands of my brothers are not living wealthy?
Lol....I don tire for you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by ummufeed(f): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
My igbo brothers, how market? Atleast we'll not hear about 'fulani herdsmen' for sometime. Crime has no tribe or religion. Say NO to tribal and religious bigotry.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Essential(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Lol....I don tire for you
Weep child stop weeping, your evil days is over. There is no peace for the wicked.
I hope their unborn brothers will learn from this.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by GerrardLFC80(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
Essential:

Weep child stop weeping, your evil days is over. There is no peace for the wicked.
I hope their unborn brothers will learn from this.
Una no go kill person for this forum�������
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by hentech911: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime by Caseless: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
dangotesmummy:
She shouldn't use this situation to make cheap publicity for herself.criminality is everywhere

Even when you try and help Nigerians , they're busy looking for how to take advantage of you

First of all how senseless can you be? doing crime in a racist and highly prejudiced country

Secondly America is a country where the systems are working.you don't need to do crime before you live a comfortable life.just do your business or job with dedication and things will fall in place but greed and lack of foresight and deep thoughts is what will make Nigerians do crime.now you have created problems not just for yourself but your children and other decent adults

And as for those hailing and glorifying Yahoo they should continue.

Yorubas say when a child is doing something bad but the parents didn't warn him or stop him when the repercussions come even the neighbors who don't know anything about the misdeeds of the child Will not rest.thats why even those in legit business will have a hard time doing business with Americans or getting a job

Just look at grown ass men that have hands legs and brain to work legitimately but covetousness and pride will not make them do legit work all just to floss on the gram

Meanwhile all those showing off unnecessarily on the gram will reduce.all these overnight billionaires showing off mansion and private jets or wrist watches will respect themselves now

Broda hushpupi get ready

Don't think you're smarter than the others caught.if they can catch otunba cash money ,get ready for your nemesis

Then again I don't know why Nigerians lack discretion.when doing somethings or taking some decisions, remember your children.even if you Don't love yourself,your wife or husband, consider your children

Why Will you dabble into Crime in a country biased against Nigerians and expect you're elusive .a country that has invested billions into cyber security .smh

Also as much as I hate a lot of bubus policies and utterances,Nigerians have given him justification, what yorubas calls fun lenu Oro for calling Nigerian youths LAZY
the attached picture or tweet? Give credit to Frank donger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun / Meet Solomon Sobande, XXXTentacion Nigerian Manager / Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.