Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Can I Get Married? I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get Married? I Need Advice (5378 Views)

If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) / My GF Is Getting Married, I Don't Think I Can Survive It / I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2019
Good morning famz... I want to go straight to the point. I'm a 32 years old man who dropped out of University in 2 year due to some issues with my admission. Since then, I made some research and was able to find a paying stuff on the internet which has since been paying my bills.

Now for the past few months, my mom has been disturbing to get married. I told her that am not in any relationship but she would not listen to me. She said I don't look serious.

I make just $210 every week (about 73k) or more "some times" but nothing less. So in a month, I make nothing less than 280k.I'm a light spender cos I don't drink, smoke or party. And I started earning this amount this year February.

Now my question is, can I get married even with this low income?

And lemme add this; I live in a room self contained apartment (somewhere in SW not Lagos).

I want married men and women with experience to pls advice me.

God bless you all

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by iHart(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2019
Put your number na so people can contact you for the online business... grin

9 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by FreshBoss007: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2019
280k is pretty okay to start a family

but one question, is your income source long term?
hope you no dey yahoo yahoo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 24, 2019
iHart:
Put your number na so people can contact you for the online business... grin
No sir! I don't do that... That's how people fall victim to scammers

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 24, 2019
FreshBoss007:

Thanks for this question. YES unless I don't want to continue. I don't do yahoo... God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Sunnymatey(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2019
My brother, in as much as marriage is good.

I ll advice you invest ur money to secure ur future.
Plead with ur mum to pls allow u get one or two investment in place before doing her bidding.

Buy landed property and ensure u secure them. (As many as possible). Develope one or two before u consider taking that bold step.

Pls, kindly help a brother.
I ll love to learn ur kind of online business.
My whattapp contact is on my signature.
We can discuss futher if u dont mind.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Tallesty1(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2019
You can but you shouldn't. Get married when you're ready not when Mom is ready. Ignore the pressure, I have been in the seat for a long time and I am used to it already.

Also try and invest wisely. If that online stuff gives enough then jump into offline business too because tomorrow is uncertain

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by dollarathe(m): 8:08am On Aug 24, 2019
why do I think , dis post is more of advertising d business u do than the marriage gan gan !!!! we are watching d end of dis story. Do u honestly expect answers on d internet for ur personal life decision ? Hilarious !!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by jokinexcel(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2019
May we know the online business you are into?

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by LoydJ(m): 8:17am On Aug 24, 2019
Definitely you Can
But can u disclose more on your online jab
Would b interested if it's Legit.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2019
I'll advise you marry a light spender and also a very enterprising lady. You'll see yourself elevated within few years of that marriage. Just be careful who you marry ni.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2019
dollarathe:
why do I think , dis post is more of advertising d business u do than the marriage gan gan !!!! we are watching d end of dis story. Do u honestly expect answers on d internet for ur personal life decision ? Hilarious !!!
"Mr. Know it all" I talked more about my earnings so that people with experience will be able to give best advice. And I don't want answers to my personal life but advice and of course the man above you gave one of the best advice so far. There have been lots of threads on this forum asking for advice and this thread is also for that purpose. I won't reply any PM or questions about what I do.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2019
Tallesty1:
You can but you shouldn't. Get married when you're ready not when Mom is ready. Ignore the pressure, I have been in the seat for a long time and I am used to it already.

Also try and invest wisely. If that online stuff gives enough then jump into offline business too because tomorrow is uncertain
Thanks so much. The last time I wanted to start an offline biz, I realized that my online biz is even more better. I discussed with an experienced business owner and he was so open to me. Although I may relocate to Abroad soon since I don't have any business or work here. But before then, I will invest like #500k on my online biz to expand my income to at least $150 or more "per day". Or you can suggest any offline biz?
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by murphyrichy(m): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2019
behindthasmile:
"Mr. Know it all" I talked more about my earnings so that people with experience will be able to give best advice. And I don't want answers to my personal life but advice and of course the man above you gave one of the best advice so far. There have been lots of threads on this forum asking for advice and this thread is also for that purpose. I won't reply any PM or questions about what I do.
Why are you stingy to the extent that you can't disclose ur bizness and help people but you need their advice... Abeg go and solve ur problem urself and stop disturbing person jireh.

8 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by carter009(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2019
Yes you can marry but make sure the lady you want to get married to is doing something, like working , business or small trade,, at least she will helping out in some minor bills in the house, don't marry a liability of a wife that will sit at home and do nothing cos she will run you dry.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by luvyaself95(m): 9:01am On Aug 24, 2019
I don't think you rush get marry because your mom wanted you to...
remember when you rush into things you can never rush out discuss with your mama tell her you want to get married but you would like to take your time to marry Good girl...
There Are Many Girls but Few Wives.
and for your income although am not married person i think it okay as long as it is long term sources...
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2019
Sunnymatey:
My brother, in as much as marriage is good.

I ll advice you invest ur money to secure ur future.
Plead with ur mum to pls allow u get one or two investment in place before doing her bidding.

Buy landed property and ensure u secure them. (As many as possible). Develope one or two before u consider taking that bold step.

Pls, kindly help a brother.
I ll love to learn ur kind of online business.
My whattapp contact is on my signature.
We can discuss futher if u dont mind.
Dear Brother, kindly be aware that there are lots of fraudsters on NL so any message you get on whatsapp posing as me should not be attended to as I will not contact anyone for that reason. Thanks for your time and advice.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by halogate: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2019
if this is a genuine post..then here's my advice.
..give yrself 2 or 3 years to get married. before that time, build a capital and research on a tangible business u can start before that time..
if u get married with internet money it will finish like mtn data before u know it..

9 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by MiseryHimself: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2019
FreshBoss007:

Guy forget that talk. Is it when he's 40 that he should get married? What if he never gets a long-term source of income? 73k, whether long or short term, is more than enough for him to get his shit in order
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Biingoo: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'll advise you marry a light spender and also a very enterprising lady. You'll see yourself elevated within few years of that marriage. Just be careful who you marry ni.
Why not just tell him you're available

7 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2019
Biingoo:
Why not just tell him you're available
Be careful. I simply gave my advise.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2019
halogate:
if this is a genuine post..then here's my advice.
..give yrself 2 or 3 years to get married. before that time, build a capital and research on a tangible business u can start before that time..
if u get married with internet money it will finish like mtn data before u know it..
Delay is dangerous. Afterall people collecting 50k per month are getting married. Him he's making 75k per week. He should marry and continue building ojarey

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Biingoo: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Be careful. I simply gave my advise.
I should becareful for what? You're acting like you didn't miss me all these while I wasn't around. Isn't that so heartless of you?

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2019
Biingoo:
I should becareful for what? You're acting like you didn't miss me all these while I wasn't around. Isn't that so heartless of you?
You know me naw
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Biingoo: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You know me naw
Yea I knew you were crushing on me sad

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2019
Biingoo:
Yea I knew you were crushing on me sad
Taaa. Biko shift. Crush ko squeeze ni
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Biingoo: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Taaa. Biko shift. Crush ko squeeze ni
undecided
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by rex444(m): 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
What a lovely way to advertise,oya share this process online make we sef join ....hope no b scam

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by skywalker240(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
Anybody earning 200k plus anywhere in nigeria (except maybe for abuja and some part of lagos) is qualified to get marreid.

the thing here is that when it comes to balancing family and personal business, you cant just put all your eggs in one basket, i mean you cant just put all your hope on that one particular income thats not advisable. If you cant start an offline bisuness atleast invest in something that brings something tangible, or even on the long run landed properties, shares, etc.

you old enough and even maybe your'e comfortable with what you earn, (and yes that can cater for a family of 3 or 4) but what am trying to say is that when it comes to marraige, as a man you need to think outside the box, EXPAND, a man gat to diversify.

You can still get married and do that though, but thats if your would be spouse is sensible and virtous.

am about getting married (december) like i said earlier, a man gats divesify, so please i would be glad if you share ur biz with me, my num is on my siggy. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by skywalker240(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
behindthasmile:
"Mr. Know it all" I talked more about my earnings so that people with experience will be able to give best advice. And I don't want answers to my personal life but advice and of course the man above you gave one of the best advice so far. There have been lots of threads on this forum asking for advice and this thread is also for that purpose. I won't reply any PM or questions about what I do
please reply, some of us are here to learn and try something new to upgrade and better our lives, thats what this forum is all about, if you cant say it here, then create a thread about it and mention my moniker when you do.

cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Adeyemi0(m): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
I think that you're good to marry if you see a woman that can also take responsibility but you need multiple source of income. We are in similar situation, though quite younger but most women I came across are not responsible.

Please regarding the online earning stuff, just give a clue and we can research ourselves. We all need more and mana will not fall from heaven.
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
rex444:
What a lovely way to advertise,oya share this process online make we sef join ....hope no b scam
Na scam and still, not ready to share. I still don't get why many of you take things like this as a joke. I know if a yahoo boy open a similar thread tomorrow now, you will rush to give him honest advice. Seems like I created this account at a wrong time when some serious married men are enjoying their weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D Way Some Women Look Like When Pregnant. / . / MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.