Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Can I Get Married? I Need Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get Married? I Need Advice (5422 Views)

If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) / My GF Is Getting Married, I Don't Think I Can Survive It / I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by skywalker240(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Adeyemi0:
I think that you're good to marry if you see a woman that can also take responsibility but you need multiple source of income. We are in similar situation, though quite younger but most women I came across are not responsible.

Please regarding the online earning stuff, just give a clue and we can research ourselves . We all need more and mana will not fall from heaven.
Behindthasmile, the words in red is what we are asking you about, is it freelancing or KDP etc.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
skywalker240:
Anybody earning 200k plus anywhere in nigeria (except maybe for abuja and some part of lagos) is qualified to get marreid.

the thing here is that when it comes to balancing family and personal business, you cant just put all your eggs in one basket, i mean you cant just put all your hope on that one particular income thats not advisable. If you cant start an offline bisuness atleast invest in something that brings something tangible, or even on the long run landed properties, shares, etc.

you old enough and even maybe your'e comfortable with what you earn, (and yes that can cater for a family of 3 or 4) but what am trying to say is that when it comes to marraige, as a man you need to think outside the box, EXPAND, a man gat to diversify.

You can still get married and do that though, but thats if your would be spouse is sensible and virtous.

am about getting married (december) like i said earlier, a man gats divesify, so please i would be glad if you share ur biz with me, my num is on my siggy. Thanks
God bless you brother. I really appreciate your advice. Pls be careful of scammers.... I'm not gonna contact you. Thanks man
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Island01: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
behindthasmile:
God bless you brother. I really appreciate your advice. Pls be careful of scammers.... I'm not gonna contact you. Thanks man
You don't want to share how you're making your money but want advice... you're not just stingy but wicked.. the business you're doing now didn't someone put you through.... get the fuckkk out of here
Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by skywalker240(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
behindthasmile:
alright now i understand, but you can give a clue so we can research on it. And God bless you too

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by skywalker240(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
Island01:

You don't want to share how you're making your money but want advice... you're not just stingy but wicked.. the business you're doing now didn't someone put you through.... get the fuckkk out of here
Ewu
hey, you dont have to insult him to pass your message. Lets be civil and sane in our expressions.

peace.
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
Island01:

Ewu
Bleep off! I can teach you all everything from A-Z and many of you can even make more than me BUT because most of you think this thread is to scam people, that's why I said I won't share it and still on that fact.

If you are not comfortable with my decision, oga hold ur advice o. I only want different experience to build mine and get prepared. So no biggie in ur advice..

Thanks all the same
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by realest2(m): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
behindthasmile:
Bleep off! I can teach you all everything from A-Z and many of you can even make more than me BUT because most of you think this thread is to scam people, that's why I said I won't share it and still on that fact.

If you are not comfortable with my decision, oga hold ur advice o. I only want different experience to build mine and get prepared. So no biggie in ur advice..

Thanks all the same
what a stingy and wicked bastard!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
realest2:
what a stingy and wicked bastard!! undecided
Ha! Wetin bring all these na? Suppose u see me sef, na to remove my shoes and start running o. Calm down! If you attack me like this, what will you now do to the man in Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Damitism: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
I wonder what is the problem of someone people. The OP needs advice on marriage issue and all what most people are after is what the guy does for a living. It's none of your business. The internet is full of ideas. Go and do your own research too and see what can work for you. You all are equally selfish since you're only after your gain and not helping the OP with his problem. You people can be irritating at times.
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by aprilwise(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
We are age mate . I have lost two relationships because am still staying with my parents. If I earn as much as u earn I would have get married by now. Brother there is a starting point in a man's life. With your earnings start from there. Don't wait until you started earning millions before u marry. I'm interested in investing in your line of business. Thanks
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by may320: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by ifygirl101: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Op pls help me out with this online business.we can reach an agreement i can pay you some money from my earnings every month.chat me on WhatsApp on 09033267284
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
ifygirl101:
Op pls help me out with this online business.we can reach an agreement i can pay you some money from my earnings every month.chat me on WhatsApp on 09033267284
Hello ma'am, if you can read the page 1 of this thread, you will see a comment that they are watching the end of this. To them, the thread is advertise my online stuff (I don't have or sell ebook so what exactly am I advertise?). I needed advice and I got few already.

I didn't respond to any PM and still not going to respond any so pls kindly remove your whatsapp number.

I'm truly sorry for not able to help.

Happy Weekend!!!
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by may320: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by mustydeen(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
behindthasmile:
Good morning famz... I want to go straight to the point. I'm a 32 years old man who dropped out of University in 2 year due to some issues with my admission. Since then, I made some research and was able to find a paying stuff on the internet which has since been paying my bills.

Now for the past few months, my mom has been disturbing to get married. I told her that am not in any relationship but she would not listen to me. She said I don't look serious.

I make just $210 every week (about 73k) or more "some times" but nothing less. So in a month, I make nothing less than 280k.I'm a light spender cos I don't drink, smoke or party. And I started earning this amount this year February.

Now my question is, can I get married even with this low income?

And lemme add this; I live in a room self contained apartment (somewhere in SW not Lagos).

I want married men and women with experience to pls advice me.

God bless you all

cc: lalasticlala

There's a bait here, forget the marriage talk.

This guy is on to scam people. Don't contact him.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by rex444(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
behindthasmile:
Na scam and still, not ready to share. I still don't get why many of you take things like this as a joke. I know if a yahoo boy open a similar thread tomorrow now, you will rush to give him honest advice. Seems like I created this account at a wrong time when some serious married men are enjoying their weekend.
issorite
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by kiahrt: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
If u really want advice from married men, I will advice u to marry when u are ready psychologically, emotionally, mentally and otherwise. Financially u might be ready but don't let anyone or anything push u into it especially when u think u ain't ready to take dat huge step. Marriage is not like business where u can fall and rise several times.
Anytime u are ready, marry someone dat ur heart bleeds for and also bleed for U, a lady dat can push ur dreams and visions and vice versa, prudent in spending and above all, virtuous lady.

Marriage is sweet and interesting when u land d right partner. Deadly when u make a wrong choice.
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
mustydeen:

There's a bait here, forget the marriage talk.

This guy is on to scam people. Don't contact him.

EVEN IF THEY CONTACT ME FROM JANUARY 1ST TO DECEMBER 31ST, I AM NOT GOING TO REPLY ANY PM. I'M NOT RICH BUT AM COOL WITH THE LITTLE I MAKE. I WON'T HELP ANYBODY BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2019
kiahrt:
If u really want advice from married men, I will advice u to marry when u are ready psychologically, emotionally, mentally and otherwise. Financially u might be ready but don't let anyone or anything push u into it especially when u think u ain't ready to take dat huge step. Marriage is not like business where u can fall and rise several times.
Anytime u are ready, marry someone dat ur heart bleeds for and also bleed for U, a lady dat can push ur dreams and visions and vice versa, prudent in spending and above all, virtuous lady.

Marriage is sweet and interesting when u land d right partner. Deadly when u make a wrong choice.
Thanks so much for your advice! God bless you sir!
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by mustydeen(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
behindthasmile:
EVEN IF THEY CONTACT ME FROM JANUARY 1ST TO DECEMBER 31ST, I AM NOT GOING TO REPLY ANY PM. I'M NOT RICH BUT AM COOL WITH THE LITTLE I MAKE. I WON'T HELP ANYBODY BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

grin grin grin

Awon eyan INVICTUS OBI.

He already gave another bait of investing 500k to expand his profit base.

Some guilible greedy ppl will still get scammed after enough warnings.

Some pants will shift sef, with hopes of getting married to soft money.

Your format is good. Continue

Ar ti warn ati de. Eni ori yor o dile

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
I believe that the advice given to you by nairalanders is enough to make you decide. If you plan to get married very soon, you will need Duvet, Bedsheet, Curtains and Fancy Pillow for your future apartment. Please patronize me when the decision is related to interior designs. Business Contact is on my signature.
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Coolgent(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
behindthasmile:
Good morning famz... I want to go straight to the point. I'm a 32 years old man who dropped out of University in 2 year due to some issues with my admission. Since then, I made some research and was able to find a paying stuff on the internet which has since been paying my bills.

Now for the past few months, my mom has been disturbing to get married. I told her that am not in any relationship but she would not listen to me. She said I don't look serious.

I make just $210 every week (about 73k) or more "some times" but nothing less. So in a month, I make nothing less than 280k.I'm a light spender cos I don't drink, smoke or party. And I started earning this amount this year February.

Now my question is, can I get married even with this low income?

And lemme add this; I live in a room self contained apartment (somewhere in SW not Lagos).

I want married men and women with experience to pls advice me.

God bless you all

I

cc: lalasticlala

I got married when i was earning 50k naira, With 280k u can comfortably marry and enjoy it unless you marry gold digger (God forbid).
Marriage requires adequate planning from the onset.
Be warn: try as much as possible to marry a decent Gal please, u can only enjoy your marriage when u marry a responsible Lady.

NB: ensure u run background check to any Gal u wish to marry, especially on her maternal side cos thats where problem usually comes.
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
mustydeen:

grin grin grin

Awon eyan INVICTUS OBI.

He already gave another bait of investing 500k to expand his profit base.

Some guilible greedy ppl will still get scammed after enough warnings.

Some pants will shift sef, with hopes of getting married to soft money.

Your format is good. Continue

Ar ti warn ati de. Eni ori yor o dile
How can I convince this brother that am not from such home oo? I have a brother in Paris (not my blood brother). I thought him how to trade and today, he's living big because he can afford enough capital. Go and ask those who made it with Forex Trading years back. What I do is even better than Forex and if you invest enough capital, your chances of earning more.

Anybody should come out with proofs if I ever reply their PMs.
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Coolgent:

I got married when i was earning 50k naira, With 280k u can comfortably marry and enjoy it unless you marry gold digger (God forbid).
Marriage requires adequate planning from the onset.
Be warn: try as much as possible to marry a decent Gal please, u can only enjoy your marriage when u marry a responsible Lady.

NB: ensure u run background check to any Gal u wish to marry, especially on her maternal side cos thats where problem usually comes.
Thanks sir! Bless You!!

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
murphyrichy:
Why are you stingy to the extent that you can't disclose ur bizness and help people but you need their advice... Abeg go and solve ur problem urself and stop disturbing person jireh.

Take it easy. We go through a lot on this forum. Haters call us scammers for no reason. I have never scammed anyone and never will.

But guess what? Just because I sell a certain book I wrote for 20k, someone called me a scammer. He chases my clients away by telling them I'm a fraud, yet he refused to show evidence. I have vowed to get him arrested and he's being tracked as I speak.

Any new person who probably don't know me before now will think I'm a scammer. Isn't tarnishing one's reputation a crime?

With that behavior alone, I no longer reply PMs from Nairanlanders because any day you don't reply their messages after the first chat, they'll come to Nairaland to call you a fraud just to ruin your business because you didn't reply immediately.

Even on WhatsApp, when people send me a message about KDP business and how they want to learn, we decline. You don't know who is coming just so they can attack you later for no reason. The screenshot below will show you an example of how I decline people just to stay safe.

So, the purpose of this long reply is to let you know the OP has a reason for declining to reveal. Even if he reveals, a lot of people will still not do it.

When something is a secret, everyone wants to know, but the moment you reveal it, they say, "Mtcheew. So, this is the nonsense you've been hiding?"

The OP is 100% right for declining. Me wey dey form Mr. Helping Machine, look at how they are paying me back with evil for my good. Is it good? I no longer reveal as I used to neither do I try to help as I used to.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by mustydeen(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
behindthasmile:
How can I convince this brother that am not from such home oo? I have a brother in Paris (not my blood brother). I thought him how to trade and today, he's living big because he can afford enough capital. Go and ask those who made it with Forex Trading years back. What I do is even better than Forex and if you invest enough capital, your chances of earning more.

Anybody should come out with proofs if I ever reply their PMs.

grin

You have even trained someone in Paris, that means you have capacity to train more grin

He makes 73k a week.

Thats almost 300k a month.

He just started business this January.

Should have made 1.6m without expenses.

He is frugal with spending, lives in one room selfcon

Should have 1m in savings.

But he needs to invest 500k to boost business �

Now, youv trained someone in Paris, is okay

The head wey go collect knock, even if e enter bus, him go still shoot head through window to collect am.

No matter the red flags I point out, mumu ppl go still get scammed.

Good luck with your business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by mustydeen(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
iClef:

Take it easy. We go through a lot on this forum. Haters call us scammers for no reason. I have never scammed anyone and never will.

But guess what? Just because I sell a certain book I wrote for 20k, someone called me a scammer. He chases my clients away by telling them I'm a fraud, yet he refused to show evidence. I have vowed to get him arrested and he's being tracked as I speak.

Any new person who probably don't know me before now will think I'm a scammer. Isn't tarnishing one's reputation a crime?

With that behavior alone, I no longer reply PMs from Nairanlanders because any day you don't reply their messages after the first chat, they'll come to Nairaland to call you a fraud just to ruin your business because you didn't reply immediately.

Even on WhatsApp, when people send me a message about KDP business and how they want to learn, we decline. You don't know who is coming just so they can attack you later for no reason. The screenshot below will show you an example of how I decline people just to stay safe.

So, the purpose of this long reply is to let you know the OP has a reason for declining to reveal. Even if he reveals, a lot of people will still not do it.

When something is a secret, everyone wants to know, but the moment you reveal it, they say, "Mtcheew. So, this is the nonsense you've been hiding?"

The OP is 100% right for declining. Me wey dey form Mr. Helping Machine, look at how they are paying me back with evil for my good. Is it good? I no longer reveal as I used to neither do I try to help as I used to.

Another one helps people by selling a book for 20k.

And it is help o.

Inside life.

Wetin we no go see. Can you define help?

Please epp me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by lilyheaven: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
dollarathe:
why do I think , dis post is more of advertising d business u do than the marriage gan gan !!!! we are watching d end of dis story. Do u honestly expect answers on d internet for ur personal life decision ? Hilarious !!!
Men with 40k monthly salary are getting married, this one with 200+ is asking too
Hmmm
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
mustydeen:

Another one helps people by selling a book for 20k.

And it is help o.

Inside life.

Wetin we no go see. Can you define help?

Please epp me.

No. They were articles I posted here on NL for free, but the abuse was much, so they were turned to a book and sold. Now it's no longer free. I guess we appreciate things when they are neither free nor cheap.

Modified:

What the OP is talking about is probably book writing business and publishing on Amazon. It's the only business that'll make you such money in no time when you understand how it works.

If you doubt, read this post: https://www.nairaland.com/5301916/

After reading, use Google and do your research.
Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by mustydeen(m): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
iClef:

No. They were articles I posted here on NL for free, but the abuse was much, so they were turned to a book and sold. Now it's no longer free. I guess we appreciate things when they are neither free nor cheap.

I checked your blog. Good work bro.

God bless your hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married? I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
mustydeen:

I checked your blog. Good work bro.

God bless your hustle.

Modified:

What the OP is talking about is probably book writing business and publishing on Amazon. It's the only business that'll make you such money in no time when you understand how it works.

If you doubt, read this post: https://www.nairaland.com/5301916/

After reading, use Google and do your research.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE] / Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) / His Personal Maid … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.