Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! (5802 Views)

5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Will A Hot Male Physique Put U Off Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2010
So . . how did you end up shaggin that girl who was playing hard to get ?
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Dsense(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2010
She happened to be my cousin tongue
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2010
I remember having to fake pain and shed crocodile tears so this jambite girl could agree.

She'll let me do everything else except the main thing. Of course she also wanted it but was scared.

So I had to school her on the effects of necking and not releasing - the balls start to ache real bad.

I guided her hands there and let her feel they were indeed swollen.

So. she agreed out of pity and we did it!!   grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2010
D-sense.

Cousin ke shocked

Anyway, tell us how you went about it. . .

Share!  wink
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Dsense(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2010
kokoye:

I remember having to fake pain and shed crocodile tears so this jambite girl could agree.

She'll let me do everything else except the main thing. Of course she also wanted it but was scared.

So I had to school her on the effects of necking and not releasing - the balls start to ache real bad.

So. she agreed out of pity and we did it!! grin
Lollll . , . .Poor you cheesy. . . . . .She pitied your maniless grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^

All is well that ends well. Mission accomplished grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Dsense(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2010
kokoye:

D-sense.

Cousin ke shocked

Anyway, tell us how you went about it. . .

Share!  wink
LOOL . .Was kidding . . .Nothing like that.
Mine was 4 yrs ago . . . After seeing staring ma cute eyes on this lovely angel of ma heart . . .Immediately i said to mayself ''Yes this is the person'' grin. . . . . . SO After the end of class i tryed moving close to her ,atleast chatting her up cause i also felt she was feeling so lonely and shy cause the class wasn't held in Nigeria,so it was like a strange ambience to her with harsh alteration . . . In short,The next day i moved closer to her ,Asked of her beautiful name,Why she's taking the course,Aslo cracked her some terrible and framed up jokes, blah blah blha . . .Eventually we exchanged numbers grin
Since then we leave for classes and leave for home together since we accidentally live close to each other.The following week ''I can recall the date but confidential'' i visited her,she was the only 1 at home her friends went clubbing.So we were talking and suddently i brought it up. ,   .blah blah blah '''I love you'' . ,  She fell about this for mins rolling on the floor laughing so hard. .  . .I was like did i poo poo on my trousers grin . . .So she responded  ''No  . . no of course . .Let's keep it friends. . . .Of course i was highly dissapointed but accepted the portion temprally with aim of keeping the hope and trial up . . . . . . ,  We were friends for 2 years  . . Pending this era ,she dated a friend of mne ''not too close to me but a friend sha''  . ,   .They dated for 1 yr then they broke up  . . .The next week this came to ma house proposing to me indirectly but i got the code and inserted it ''Metaphorical'' grin . . .The door opened and ll open forever . . . Thank God for ma life . . i love her so much.
grin grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by iyatrustee(f): 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2010
I choose to be a guy at this point in time grin grin grin Things you do to get under their skirts right? BRB tongue
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2010
D-sense:

LOOL . .Was kidding . . .Nothing like that.
Mine was 4 yrs ago . . . After seeing staring ma cute eyes on this lovely angel of ma heart . . .Immediately i said to mayself ''Yes this is the person'' grin. . . . . . SO After the end of class i tryed moving close to her ,atleast chatting her up cause i also felt she was feeling so lonely and shy cause the class wasn't held in Nigeria,so it was like a strange ambience to her with harsh alteration . . . In short,The next day i moved closer to her ,Asked of her beautiful name,Why she's taking the course,Aslo cracked her some terrible and framed up jokes, blah blah blha . . .Eventually we exchanged numbers grin
Since then we leave for classes and leave for home together since we accidentally live close to each other.The following week ''I can recall the date but confidential'' i visited her,she was the only 1 at home her friends went clubbing.So we were talking and suddently i brought it up. , .blah blah blah '''I love you'' . , She fell about this for mins rolling on the floor laughing so hard. . . .I was like did i poo poo on my trousers grin . . .So she responded ''No . . no of course . .Let's keep it friends. . . .Of course i was highly dissapointed but accepted the portion temprally with aim of keeping the hope and trial up . . . . . . , We were friends for 2 years . . Pending this era ,she dated a friend of mne ''not too close to me but a friend sha'' . , .They dated for 1 yr then they broke up . . .The next week this came to ma house proposing to me indirectly but i got the code and inserted it ''Metaphorical'' grin . . .The door opened and ll open forever . . . Thank God for ma life . . i love her so much.
grin grin

wow . . . 2 years??

like I said earlier, all is well that ends well

I take it this is the one? wink
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2010
Iyatrustee ,

OK. you may observe.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Yorisb: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2010
kokoye:

So. she agreed out of pity and we did it!!   grin

I hope Madam knows about the highlighted secrets lines? grin

Keke na Pepe!
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^

Madam used to be my [/i]p.imp[/i] back in the days.  tongue
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Dsense(m): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2010
kokoye:

wow . . . 2 years??

like I said earlier, all is well that ends well

I take it this is the one? wink
LOOO . .Yeah! grin
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Yorisb: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

Madam used to be p.imp back in the days.  tongue
shocked lipsrsealed undecided

Keke na Pepe!
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^

She tried to hook me up with some of her friends because I decided she was the one I wanted.

been together 7 years now and married for 5 wink
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2010
D-sense:

LOOO . .Yeah! grin

good for you man. Goodluck
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Dsense(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^Thanks.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Yorisb: 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

She tried to hook me up with some of her friends because I decided she was the one I wanted.

been together 7 years now and married for 5  wink

Good MAN. Hope u dont/wont stray nevermore oh well not until she's had 5 kids at least! grin

Keke na pepe!
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by 190: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2010
After chasing her for 2yrs~

When i brought my 1st car,

She ended up calling me saying,

Oh 190 its long you called me,

I just saw you drive past me,

I reversed, picked her up, straight to Hotel room!! grin grin grin

10%true
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Dyt(f): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2010
Takes a seat
story tym
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by 190: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^

You be really agbero!!

You're the 1st lady to step in here! angry angry angry
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Mygoldie(f): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2010
Desense slept with his cousin, oh my wooly world, embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Dsense(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^[size=20pt]Hater[/size]
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by amefi(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mygoldie:

Desense slept with his cousin, oh my wooly world, embarassed embarassed embarassed

hw r we goin to celebrate d xmas love? i wudnt mind any hook up. wot do u fink?
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Mygoldie(f): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2010
D-sense:

^^^[size=20pt]Hater[/size]

aint hating.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Mygoldie(f): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2010
amefi:

hw r we goin to celebrate d xmas love? i wudnt mind any hook up. wot do u fink?

am at Oxford street protesting,can't get out to celeberate christmas, tongue
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by kokoye(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2010
Yorisb:

[/b]

Good MAN. Hope u dont/wont stray nevermore oh well not until she's had 5 kids at least! grin

Keke na pepe!

Stray ke? laiye

been there done that and settled with the right one

I cant stray . . for my own sake.

My wife IS my pulse.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Dsense(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mygoldie:

aint hating.
You are . . .
Mygoldie:

Protesting? . . .I pray the cops spank yuor azz tongue
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2010
D-sense:

You are . . .Protesting? . . .I pray the cops spank yuor azz tongue
Hi buddy,

se o wa? You just ran off like that! Explain o.

Your profile pix is so weird, OMG
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2010
hmmm , she seats in d congregation eating popcorn cheesy grin grin cool
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by Mygoldie(f): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2010
D-sense:

You are . . .Protesting? . . .I pray the cops spank yuor azz tongue

nah they can't.
Re: Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! by amefi(m): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mygoldie:

dat is gud. more power to your elbow. i fink it wud b nice we hv a pentecost 2geda in d upper room in one accord after your protest. wot do u fink again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do / She Just Fixed A Sex Time Table / Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.