Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow (5767 Views)

Never Do This Inside A Keke!! / She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ngozi Lovelyn Life Stories

My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow

Some desperate situations creates desperate measures.
My marriage came into effect on 2nd January, 2012.
We were so much inlove with each other and my husband never for once complained about anything. I made sure I was that perfect wife he married, atleast to 90percent.
We are blessed with 3 kids and I still have my shape intact and my skin complexion never went dull. I'm naturally fair and nothing like bleaching cream on my skin. I maintained my body and nothing like untidiness on my side. I take my bath two times a day, and brush my teeth twice a day. In the morning and before going to bed in the night. My tummy is still flat, though not as tiny as before. I have given birth, so he shouldn't expect me to still maintain that tiny waist and flat tummy I had before he married me. Infact, childbirth even made my hips more broader and protruded. I remember one time he told me that, he liked my stature now. That childbirth did wonder on me and remoulded me into a more beautiful and shapy woman.

Now tell me. Just answer this question for me, what's his problem now? He never for once complained I changed.
He never for once, complained that, I'm no longer the woman he married, so what happened?
Why did he change without any tangible reason? He is no longer the man I married. I was no longer proud of what he was becoming.

His attitude was changing. It was becoming scary and I was getting insecured

He first started with, skipping foods, keeping late nights, picking offence in every little thing I do. The normal things I used to do around the house started becoming an issue. He started yelling at the kids on any little mistakes they made. Even to a point they started being scared around his presence.
I also noticed he was avoiding some calls in my presence.
These were never his attitude. He was a very sweet loving man I married. He changed and became something else, entirely.
I remember one night I asked him what the problem was, if he was passing under any kind of issue or pressure. But he said, no, that he was OK. And when I tried inquiring further, he gave me a very stiff attitude that, he was tired and needs to sleep. And that I should switch off the light for him.
You can imagine that. His wife was sitting next to him, looking worried, and the only thing he cared about was sleep. I started becoming a shadow of my self own in my husband's house. I became a widow when my husband was very much alive.

This issue continued progressing.... please continue reading from Ngozi Lovelyn

https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/09/my-life-after-i-put-this-inside-my-husbands-pillow-part-3.html
Re: My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow by AlphaStorm: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
La Click La Taliban

3 Likes

Re: My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow by AdaBekee23: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
Na correct side chick hol da guy o
Re: My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
AdaBekee23:
Na correct side chick hol da guy o
My dear.... it's still going shaa
Re: My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow by SunshineHQ(m): 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
ngozi, u are a fool
Re: My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow by jo2222(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
La Taliban La click
Re: My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow by UncleHaba22: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
La click la endorse buhari grin grin
Re: My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hahaha
Re: My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow by AdaBekee23: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

Yes I know. Waiting for it
Re: My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
AdaBekee23:

Yes I know. Waiting for it

Ok dear. Much love
Re: My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow by AdaBekee23: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

Ok dear. Much love

One love

1 Like

Re: My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow - Part 8 to 11

The next thing he said. Ok, this is exactly how he said it - "I am not hungry. See my stomach, it's full. No space for your food" And he started walking inside.

"And hey, go and change that nonsense you are wearing." he demanded and stared me through, from head to toe, smirking hard and finally located the door to his room

How would you feel if you were in her shoes? Her husband, whom she was trying so hard to impress, telling her she was wearing nonsense. Do not miss a single part of her story. And what happened after she put that stuff in her husbands pillow. All the details are in Ngozilovelyn.com
Follow link below to read the full parts

https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/09/my-life-after-i-put-this-inside-my-husbands-pillow-part-8.html
Re: My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow
She has finally hid the stuffs inside her husband's pillow, but guess what happened next?
Hope you are following the story? It's very important that you do.
Follow this link to continue reading if you have seen the previous ones
https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/09/my-life-after-i-put-this-inside-my-husbands-pillow-part-12.html

But if you haven't read any of the parts, then start from here
https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/09/my-life-after-i-put-this-inside-my-husbands-pillow-part-1.html
Re: My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Latest on "My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow"

But nobody would believe my story, that I was being flogged in the dream and it was affecting me in the physical.

Her husband was the one she did the stuff to, but she is the one suffering it.
Do not miss her latest update. Read the full story now, at Ngozilovelyn.com
Follow link below to continue from where you stopped, if you have been following it

https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/09/my-life-after-i-put-this-inside-my-husbands-pillow-part-16.html

But if you haven't been reading at all, I'm urging you to start now. A lot to learn from her story. Follow this link to start from the top
https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/09/my-life-after-i-put-this-inside-my-husbands-pillow-part-1.html
Re: My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow - Part 19 to End

Finally het story has come to an end, but what later happened? Did she later confess? Did the dream stop? Did he forgive her? Don't miss the ending part, because that's the most important aspect of her story.
Follow link below to read the full story.

https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/09/my-life-after-i-put-this-inside-my-husbands-pillow-part-19.html
Re: My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
Greetings my wonderful people of Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband / If U Can Do Dis Ur Relationship Will Last / 7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.