Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) (79460 Views)

Bbnaija: Khafi Wants To Be Evicted On Sunday / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
For being Animashahun and being bleeped on live TV.smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by toprealman: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
AmericanDad:
Person wey Bleep tire for BB9ja. This world rewards the bad eggs than the good and timid
Uncle if you know how much Kim Kardashian earns per advert posted on social media not to mention Kylie Jenner her younger sister,..........world is crazy man!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by AmNuhRegular(f): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
bishop4life:
I once watched BBA back then and it was modest at least to me. but this BBN, all i see in the commentary sections are kiss, sex, toilet, blanket blah blah blah

LOL... Are you sure of what you're saying because last time I checked, this is one of the most modest seasons ever. BBA back in the days was something else, now they've even removed shower hour, they don't even show nudity. You can't see any video of any housemate completely nude anywhere. Can't say the same for past seasons to be honest
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by bishop4life(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
AmNuhRegular:

LOL... Are you sure of what you're saying because last time I checked, this is one of the most modest seasons ever. BBA back in the days was something else, now they've even removed shower hour, they don't even show nudity. You can't see any video of any housemate completely nude anywhere. Can't say the same for past seasons to be honest

Please i dont even have time to watch BBN, its just that all the social media commentary on this program is sex, kiss etc.

Someone was even quoting me when i only stated that i once watched BBA which was long ago, i even stopped watching bba long before the birth of this Nigerian version.

So i am not rating this version, i am commenting on the program. They should remove all this sex sex sex
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by drezzyx(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
People who commits sins just keep getting everything good in life y d saints keeps losing out... Just like Good people die but d bad ones lives longer what a mysterious world

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by rawe45: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
Very very soon... We'll drive our own PROUDLY MADE in NIGERIA. This car should understand our road better
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Imjustagirl(f): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Sexual immorality has finally paid her her dues but is that car what was meant for her? In my opinion, I believe she was destined for the ultimate prize but like every immoral sin committed in life, a shift in blessings occurs.

Most young people today who enjoy the basics of life or suffer below where designed for greater achievements but sexual immorality has signed a part with you to hinder your reach for the Star Prize of life.

Son, when you see them flex, do not envy them. Like a man cast in chains and imprisoned, satan rewards them with peanuts so they dont have their mind on the chains and walls round about them. Because it is only when you are free that your eyes are opened to your true worth and destiny.

Richdad

You need to write a book, "Letters to my son"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Morrison91(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
feelmeTy:
Innoson no give best graduating student car in their state oooo.

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
wisdomkid:

This is not sensible at all. It was a competition and she won..
I swear, you didn't even watch the show, talkless of the competition..

Foolishkid
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by roladex(f): 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
AmericanDad:
Person wey Bleep tire for BB9ja. This world rewards the bad eggs than the good and timid
so becos she couldn't resist nature she has turned to bad egg.as if u no dey bleep.msheee.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
Am sure you love Indecency pass anything.
Cymix:
this is very wrong for INOSON
FTC BIKO
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Adams12345: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
BBNaija should be Bound before it kill the destiny of Nigeria youth, it is now clear that bbnaija is satanic ploy to destroy the destiny of Nigeria youth, it will soon turn into sex programme.
The destiny of the Nigeria youth is sold on a platter of gold, what a destruction, bbnaija is an idea of the devil from the pit of hell, the destiny of Nigeria youth is under attack, there is no moral lesson one will learn from bbnaija but sodom to lead Nigeria youth into moral decadance, Khafi act in the house is the height of immorality. What a shame, many youth are out there still supporting her what a pity.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by shogsman(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
The way we celebrate mediocrity and immorality in this country is more than embarrassing.this is why young girls LovePeddler themselves around this days.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by peachesandcream: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Sexual immorality has finally paid her her dues but is that car what was meant for her? In my opinion, I believe she was destined for the ultimate prize but like every immoral sin committed in life, a shift in blessings occurs.

Most young people today who enjoy the basics of life or suffer below where designed for greater achievements but sexual immorality has signed a part with you to hinder your reach for the Star Prize of life.

Son, when you see them flex, do not envy them. Like a man cast in chains and imprisoned, satan rewards them with peanuts so they dont have their mind on the chains and walls round about them. Because it is only when you are free that your eyes are opened to your true worth and destiny.

Richdad
really? We are really finished in this shithole.. if sexual immorality stops u from getting your star prize in life why then is America so prosperous with all the high level of immorality there.. for f.uck sakes homosexuality is legal there.
It seems Africa is cursed and extreme poverty and bad leadership has made us spiritual and stupid!!
Hardwork pays!!! The harder you work the more likely u are to succeed it's that simple!!
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by murphybo(m): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
What are you saying? All of them are in a competition and as far as this year Big brother is concern she's still the most successful and mind you she earned it due to patience,sacrifice,and determination and also still in the game for the bigger price, those forminig saint masturbating in the house or do other things still dont have anything to show for it, already shes got a car valued #7.2million. Had it been the game is over your point could be genuie. But for now shes enjoying her life and still winning, let those who are holy be the first to cast the stone.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by murphybo(m): 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
peachesandcream:
really? We are really finished in this shithole.. if sexual immorality stops u from getting your star prize in life why then is America so prosperous with all the high level of immorality there.. for f.uck sakes homosexuality is legal there.
It seems Africa is cursed and extreme poverty and bad leadership has made us spiritual and stupid!!
Hardwork pays!!! The harder you work the more likely u are to succeed it's that simple!!
Dont mind that guy, presently the most achieved in BB house yet still very much in the game, the holy ones are there, even if she didnt win the big price she don win a car of #7m. Fake Holy Holy go kill us for Naija
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by belloabd1914(m): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
AmericanDad:

Bar energy stay fat away x2
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by PabloAndreas(m): 12:02am On Aug 25, 2019
AmericanDad:
the ones who u think r good are actually hypocrites...that's why...What makes u gud is ur purity at heart and she falls into dat category
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Hazlett1988: 12:25am On Aug 25, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
. You have a low mentality
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Hazlett1988: 12:28am On Aug 25, 2019
bishop4life:

Please i dont even have time to watch BBN, its just that all the social media commentary on this program is sex, kiss etc.

Someone was even quoting me when i only stated that i once watched BBA which was long ago, i even stopped watching bba long before the birth of this Nigerian version.

So i am not rating this version, i am commenting on the program. They should remove all this sex sex sex
. Nah your papa get the program,dude think wide please
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Mayor1996(m): 12:51am On Aug 25, 2019
feelmeTy:
Innoson no give best graduating student car in their state oooo.
mtcheeew
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 25, 2019
Captaintimex:

You are congratulating her for being rewarded by a supposed decent company for fucking live on big screen...you need mental check up ...
Will you keep quite!!! it is not a must to contribute to a topic or quote my comment if you have nothing reasonable to say. She was rewarded for hard work, Innoson company didn’t give her the car cos she was under the duvet with Gedoni, she competed against 19+ housemates and she won. She deserves to be congratulated. You need to be chained in Yaba market for this silly quote.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 25, 2019
maigemuu:

Go and sell duvet and bedsheets to khaffi...

She likes being under the duvet to do the do...
You also need one to impress your girlfriend prior to her next visit.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by murphybo(m): 3:03am On Aug 25, 2019
Adams12345:
BBNaija should be Bound before it kill the destiny of Nigeria youth, it is now clear that bbnaija is satanic ploy to destroy the destiny of Nigeria youth, it will soon turn into sex programme.
The destiny of the Nigeria youth is sold on a platter of gold, what a destruction, bbnaija is an idea of the devil from the pit of hell, the destiny of Nigeria youth is under attack, there is no moral lesson one will learn from bbnaija but sodom to lead Nigeria youth into moral decadance, Khafi act in the house is the height of immorality. What a shame, many youth are out there still supporting her what a pity.
What has her morality got to do with a context amongst other 19 saint housemates that couldn't endure, and looking for short cut to success? Is that what you preach? For the record she wasn't gift a car she won herself a car in a context. So she deserved to be celebrated cos she's victorious
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Drhighchief11: 3:55am On Aug 25, 2019
Cymix:
this is very wrong for INOSON
FTC BIKO
Na wa..
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by bishop4life(m): 6:35am On Aug 25, 2019
Hazlett1988:
. Nah your papa get the program,dude think wide please

I hardly reply insults cos i have outgrown them.
Trust me ,i am not your mate. But i didn't join nairaland to demand respect.

Talking about thinking wide. You think you're being versatile by watching bbn? SMH...
It's not my program,it's also not meant for me.
I don't have a problem with the program, what i said is stop disturbing the cyber space with sex ,sex and more sex commentary.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by lagbaja717: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2019
AmericanDad:
So what you are trying to say is that because she is satisfying her natural desires, she is a bad egg? You are extremely high. hypocrite. Lord knows what you yourself is doing sef.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2019
bishop4life:
I once watched BBA back then and it was modest at least to me. but this BBN, all i see in the commentary sections are kiss, sex, toilet, blanket blah blah blah
U lied! BBA is worst.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Femeto: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2019
This is Naija that's her price for fame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? / Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.