Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) (79086 Views)

Bbnaija: Khafi Wants To Be Evicted On Sunday / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
Olajumoke11:
I believe that proving a point is beyond calling someone a fool or cyber-verbally insulting someone that diasgree with you. The fact that you don’t watch Bbnaija doesn’t mean you should criticize it. I don’t watch the show and I don’t think it is reasonable to criticize it. You only have the right to say those jargons that you wrote if you have contributed something extraordinarily positive to the growth of Nigeria. (Btw, You call tell me what you have contributed and I will commend ur mentions)
———-
You are talking about immorality, is there any difference between you having pre-marital sex with ur girlfriend behind close doors and khaffi having it on a Live Tv show?? John 8:7 “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.” (But if you practice abstinence, You can continue with the critics)
———-
Hypocrites Everywhere (Don’t quote me again, I don’t have time for rubbish). By the way, If you need bedsheet or duvet to impress your girlfriends, kindly contact me.

Gbenu e soun.....You are quoting John 8:7 and you are advertising duvet to commit fornication with an imaginary girlfriend.

O ni problem gidigan. I am quoting u because I have time for u....kontinu

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
Captaintimex:

Gbenu e soun.....You are quoting John 8:7 and you are advertising duvet to commit fornication with an imaginary girlfriend.

O ni problem gidigan. I am quoting u because I have time for u....kontinu

Egbami ooo...I cannot quote bible again?! Besides,duvet is not only to impress girls.. Just like having a skin care regime, bedroom care regime is also important. You don’t want to sleep on a bed that is not comfortable. Good bedsheet and duvet will make you forget about the problems in Nigeria and get a free visa to U.S
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Olajumoke11:
Egbami ooo...I cannot quote bible again?! Besides,duvet is not only to impress girls.. Just like having a skin care regime, bedroom care regime is also important. You don’t want to sleep on a bed that is not comfortable. Good bedsheet and duvet will make you forget about the problems in Nigeria and get a free visa to U.S

Lolz.... Anyway how do u sell them and how much..
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by bishop4life(m): 2:22am On Aug 26, 2019
bravesoul247:
you could watch Vskit #VskitVoiceToFame then. Its just majorly comedy

thanks,i will check it out.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Realboygenius(m): 3:18am On Aug 26, 2019
bravesoul247:
you could watch Vskit #VskitVoiceToFame then. Its just majorly comedy

VSkit Voice To Fame is more than comedy
It's my current favorite TV show.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
bishop4life:

thanks,i will check it out.
you're welcome
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
Realboygenius:

VSkit Voice To Fame is more than comedy
It's my current favorite TV show.
oh! That's great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 / Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? / Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.