Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) (41258 Views)

Got A Message On Linkedin About Employment. / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? / I Never Knew This About Employment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by SSAwhistleblowe: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
They do... I have seen adverts for CBN recruitments... but most of their recruitment is coded ... you just see people getting in...it’s mostly about lists and who you know.
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by gemini35(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Asquare84:
Central Bank just did recruitment last in July this year, and another batch will soon start next month,

Not only CBN, NDIC just did recruitment last three weeks ago they are undergoing three weeks training @ ajuji hotel in gudu Abuja as I am typing this now

Nigerians are even concerned about CBN but NDIC pay far better than CBN

If you know anybody working at ajuji hotel @ gudu in Abuja they can confirm of NDIC new staff that were lodge there undergoing training
bro did they made it public if yes,on what platform.
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by jamachi(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
UniversalDove:
When APC first came into power, CBN did an underground recruitment and it was filled with children of the political class.
Some news paper carried the news and Nigerians were complaining.
I think it happened in early 2016
sooo soo true I concur
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by prince049(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
CEOwatazs:
I promise to quote you back anytime I see any opportunity in need of ur qualification
sir if you can lay your hands on any...im a finance graduate .thanks
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
WeJCKs:
I have been thinking of this for sometime now
I have never seen or heard that CBN is recruiting..are the staff immortal?

Is it that they don't announce it to the public like how police, banks and others do

Does anyone know why this is so?

#JCK

And its human beings that are working there. The height of wickedness.

FOR ONLY THOSE WHO VALUE THEIR SKIN AND WANT TO LIGHTEN OR GLOW NATURALLY

Come and be a part of this great opportunity to be your own skincare formulator and be free from harmful chemical laced products.
Learn to make your own cosmetic products from scratch for personal use and commercial purposes.�����

Glow black soap
Whitening black soap
Brightening serum
Lightening face gel
Whitening shower gel
Transparent lightening green tea soap
Transparent whitening papaya soap with blocks
Whitening bar soap
Lightening lemon oil
Kiddies lightening body butters
Kiddies lightening soap
Kiddies brightening fruit soap
Mint clay mask
Brightening Tumeric oil
Glow carrot oil
Perfumes
Body mist
Organic Rose water
Sun burn cream
Lightening night serum
Egyptian whitening cream
Halfcaste whitening cream
Hand and feet cream
Herbal peeling soap.
Knuckle and knee solution
Stretch mark treatment oil
Skin tags solution
Bum enlargement creams
Boobs firming
Safe Bleaching creams and soaps
All with the right measurement.
For a token of 1k

PLEASE IF YOU'RE NOT READY YET FOR THE TRAINING DONT COME TO MY INBOX TO DISRUPT MY CLASS.

ONLY THOSE WHO ARE READY SHOULD INBOX ME.

https://free./386777411908229?refid=27#groupMenuBottom
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by darkelf: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Let me wow you guys.

Do you know that CBN Clinic in Abuja holds Medicals every other week for newly appointed staff.

Its not heresay but something I have seen happen. I used to supply their clinic so I know. Its a painful fact

2 Likes

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by LegacyB: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hmmmm. It’s not too good if these jobs are not properly advertised.
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by zjescomltd(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
bro me self done dey reason na for long!!!! naija na Bleep country
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Danbukason(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=adeniyi081 post=81588646]GOOD DAY MY BRETHREN, AM HAVING SOME BROILERS FOR SALE NOW UP TO 38 PIECES AND THEY ARE BIG FROM 2.1kg to 2.8kg, WE DO THE PROCESSING TOO, WE WILL DO THE FINISHING FOR YOU, AND IF YOU BUY FROM 5 PIECES YOU GET YOUR DISCOUNT, CALL ME NOW ON THIS NUMBER 08185121886 OR WHATSAPP ME THERE.
THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE MAY ALLAH CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU ALL, PATRONIZR US NOW.

How much are you selling each
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Danbukason(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
daben1:
how did they do the recruitment, online or "inside"?
[color=#006600][/color] that is true bro
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Generaloluseye: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
SSAwhistleblowe:
They do... I have seen adverts for CBN recruitments... but most of their recruitment is coded ... you just see people getting in...it’s mostly about lists and who you know.
Pls do you know when the next one will be done?
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Generaloluseye: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Asquare84:
Central Bank just did recruitment last in July this year, and another batch will soon start next month,

Not only CBN, NDIC just did recruitment last three weeks ago they are undergoing three weeks training @ ajuji hotel in gudu Abuja as I am typing this now

Nigerians are even concerned about CBN but NDIC pay far better than CBN

If you know anybody working at ajuji hotel @ gudu in Abuja they can confirm of NDIC new staff that were lodge there undergoing training

Pls when next month are they going to start so as to start preparing.
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Deltatoto: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mustsucceed:

If they got there through fair play then why aren't you there ? If teully they are your "friends" then why aren't you there ?

My dear we are but talking about who is there but how they got in ...it isn't an open secret that recruitment in certain parastatals is heavy connection and under ground .
im an employer of labor bro.im a Frontline politician I give jobs.
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by chiboy429(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
blujoi:
5G - Senator connection

10G - Emir/Sultan connection

Choose wisely grin grin

How can I acquire any of such, at least even if it's 5g
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Edyice: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
If you don't know anyone that know someone who know somebody ...... FORGET IT grin grin grin
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Insectkiller: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Must they announce to you..
Who is ur father??
If ur father is somebody, then u will know..ok

CBN is an organization used to settle our themselves...

If u know, u know.. shocked shocked
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by samcolee(m): 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
evictor305:

When was the last time civil service commission did public recruitment. Yet civil servants die, retire and gets sacked on regular basis. This is one of the sign that entrepreneurship is the way in this country
If you don't have or know someone that know someone with strong connection no need to waste your money going to school cos in the end you realize what your mates that learned trade or started business with their money, I mean their level you become laughing stock. Especially if you have nothing to hold onto again. So unfortunate �
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by samcolee(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Go to school with spare money if you are a nobody. Good result can't secure job anymore, Even police and teaching jobs are not done fairly again.

1 Like

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by mechanics(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
The vacancies are for special people.
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Onebyone1by1: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Captaintimex:

True. I've a friend who is currently in training school. Thry started 5th Aug.

The advert?
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by 1money: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by ZADDY001: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
I tire oii

they inherit it from father to son and mother to daughter that’s just the fact
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by ZADDY001: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Don’t tell me you don’t know that everything in Nigeria is Paddy Paddy. The job openings and position is reserved for the Sons and Daughters of the Rich and Influential only. If you hammer today or your Papa hammer, you will start seeing the Job vacancies now now now Naija iHail OOOOO
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Battywonder(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
CEOwatazs:

Yeah exactly, have n uncle wrking there, he told mi about it b collected my CV. He later told mi the vacancy needed BSC economics n not bsc accounting n that's aw I lost that stuff. It pains mi till tomorrow

I have a First Class in Economics. I will appreciate if you could point me to such vacancy. Thanks.
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by lukui: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
OK we agree we no argue, we agree!!! grin grin
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by blujoi(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
My brother just go Abuja, tag one correct chick wey get 5G connect make she adopt you as her brother, cikena cheesy cheesy

chiboy429:

How can I acquire any of such, at least even if it's 5g

1 Like

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by sweetilicious(f): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
UniversalDove:
When APC first came into power, CBN did an underground recruitment and it was filled with children of the political class.
Some news paper carried the news and Nigerians were complaining.
I think it happened in early 2016
That's why they want to take back power sector. The regional operations is not helping their Ruga.
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by UniversalDove: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
sweetilicious:
That's why they want to take back power sector. The regional operations is not helping their Ruga.
I have absolutely no idea what you mean
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by bonnyhope: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
Spar7tan:

If this is true then it's bad, cos there are more competent people out here searching for job

Oga, you funny o, how many employment in Nigera are based on merit?

1 Like

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by NekkyCee(f): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
Please remember me in thy paradise ooo. Been looking for how to get into CBN. I have 2 yrs banking experience. I believe in Nairaland, I can have my dreams fulfilled just by meeting one God-sent someone here smiley
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by daben1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

senator representing us took my name as his own slot.

later they discovered someone in my damn local govt(obowo) imo state had been taken..

na so i cry
damn, another one will come... bros, what will it take me for you to carry me along? Abeg!

1 Like

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by AleleOgor(m): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recruitment For Short-Term Consultancy At NCDC In The 19 States Affected / First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2012 / First Bank Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.