Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) (41281 Views)

Got A Message On Linkedin About Employment. / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? / I Never Knew This About Employment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by EngrBriggs: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2019
Asquare84:
Central Bank just did recruitment last in July this year, and another batch will soon start next month,

Not only CBN, NDIC just did recruitment last three weeks ago they are undergoing three weeks training @ ajuji hotel in gudu Abuja as I am typing this now

Nigerians are even concerned about CBN but NDIC pay far better than CBN

If you know anybody working at ajuji hotel @ gudu in Abuja they can confirm of NDIC new staff that were lodge there undergoing training
you are very informed. Not only NDIC, NEPC, NIDCOM & FCDA have been issuing letters since last two weeks.

2 Likes

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Wise64(m): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2019
Because there is no vacancy in CBN that is why there is no employment.
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Olamide940: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2019
Good observation but my fellow Nigerian this country is messed up central bank recruits on daily base in Minna branch all you will see is a guy in a range or Mercedes walk straight to the manager office and come out with appointment letter without even putting envelop useless country .. They did the same thing to me at the past Nigeria air force recruitment useless country must man no man?? Thank God say we all go die some day

4 Likes

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Ginalex(f): 11:03am On Aug 25, 2019
WeJCKs:
I have been thinking of this for sometime now
I have never seen or heard that CBN is recruiting..are the staff immortal?

Is it that they don't announce it to the public like how police, banks and others do

Does anyone know why this is so?

#JCK
My colleague at work (trainee) recently resigned for a position at CBN... wink

Use your tongue to count your teeth

1 Like

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Ginalex(f): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
have u heard that NCC, NDIC, PTDF or NNPC recruit b4?

u only hear it after the new employee have received 3months salary eve travel out abroad for training and come back.

guy pray that God will pick your call one day and He will iff u trust HIm
I've heard of NNPC o... In fact, I had my interview at the Tower in Abuja in July... Hoping for God's grace for a favourable outcome...
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by opribo(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2019
If you can lay your hand on the list of employees, go and audit that list and come back here to narrate your findings.

It is a useless system.
Where the best are put down and the worst of them all are pushed forward like bubu.

4 Likes

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2019
Asquare84:
Central Bank just did recruitment last in July this year, and another batch will soon start next month,

Not only CBN, NDIC just did recruitment last three weeks ago they are undergoing three weeks training @ ajuji hotel in gudu Abuja as I am typing this now

If you know anybody working at ajuji hotel @ gudu in Abuja they can confirm of NDIC new staff that were lodge there undergoing training
They called mW but asked of someone else, called my contact and he told me I should chill they would call and I'm still waiting for them. The thing pain me ehn

1 Like

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by tck2000(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2019
futurism:
grin grin grin grin ;Dthe emboldened cracked my ribs... OMG... grin grin grin grin
. Lol
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by uuzba(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2019
tbabs10166:
Bros, u suppose understand na. This is Nigeria
Better stop all this "This is Nigeria" talk.
If our parents and ancestors created confusion that we are suffering today, is anyone forcing you to continue with a tradition of confusion?
Straighten things out in your corner of Nigeria, and I straighten things out in my corner. Like a joke, Nigeria will change.
This is exactly how all Western nations began. Each person contributing something +ve to the entire nation.

7 Likes

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Lexusgs430: 11:11am On Aug 25, 2019
WeJCKs:

Is it that they don't announce it to the public like how police, banks and others do

#JCK

All those kid's, schooling abroad...... Kids of politically exposed parents........... Where do you think they end up working?.…... Shine ya eyes...... shocked
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 25, 2019
NO. The last open recruitment was during Soludo's time.
Now they just allocate positions among politicians just like Amaechi shared the Trainee Railway Engineer slots.
Like CBN Like FIRS, ironically in a so-called anticorruption era.
clintino700:
grin grin grin
Good question
I feel they recruit directly from banks maybe based in rec. They still recruit individual with longer long legs.
you know....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by WalkerMichael(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2019
I'll follow this post so I can learn!
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by micfoley: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2019
Same with DPR, NDIC, NCC,etc
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by qaulyns27: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2019
They don't make it public. If u have someone working there, then you can know when they are recruiting.
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Jidibia(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2019
You already know the answer to your question.
Stop asking a question you already have answers to.
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 25, 2019
Asquare84:

Yes..you are100% correct..NDIC espceically is fond of this under ground recruitment .when u check their training school the cars u see will tell you that those kids don't need the job they are just warming seats

2 Likes

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by abdulcare4mii: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2019
I don't think they really do recruitment, I guess they always do replacements and high connection is involved

1 Like

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by meeky007(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2019
Nigerfine2:
They do recruit but not often. I once attended their recruitment test and interview.
It was three stages, I made it to second stage, my friend went for the final stage, his name came out for the job as congratulated by an insider who saw it, only to be replaced by another guy from my home town from a heavy political dynasty, I know the guy also
They don't employ alwsy my story is over 15 years.
pls send me small money pls I beg in d name of God
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by deltateam: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2019
Nigerfine2:
They do recruit but not often. I once attended their recruitment test and interview.
It was three stages, I made it to second stage, my friend went for the final stage, his name came out for the job as congratulated by an insider who saw it, only to be replaced by another guy from my home town from a heavy political dynasty, I know the guy also

This is very painful. Whoever did the replacement no go see better for life.

1 Like

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by daben1(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2019
Asquare84:

how did they do the recruitment, online or "inside"?
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by SMSguru(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2019
There is no vacancy in such places. Yes, the positions are occupied by principalities and powers.

Off to next topic.
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Timblaze(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2019
welcome to naija
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Divay22(f): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2019
dazzlingd:

if I give u slap ehn, your head will rotate 360
You don't believe him grin grin cheesy
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2019
Ginalex:
I've heard of NNPC o... In fact, I had my interview at the Tower in Abuja in July... Hoping for God's grace for a favourable outcome...

bros u went for window job-hunting..

which is what they like us to be doing instead having the job cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by mtngloetiartel: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2019
futurism:
grin grin grin grin grin the emboldened cracked my ribs... OMG... grin grin grin grin
I tell u. A rib cracking Inquisition
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2019
Asquare84:

NDIC did massive recruitment last three week ago

wow how come i ddnt know?

that place is mad... salary na die oo..

i almost got job there... but nearly cannot kill a bird shaa
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by daben1(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2019
Asquare84:

NDIC did massive recruitment last three week ago
"massive"? bros, e just Dey do me make I cry, how person no take hear am na?

1 Like

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by daben1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

wow how come i ddnt know?

that place is mad... salary na die oo..

i almost got job there... but nearly cannot kill a bird shaa
hiw did you do it na?
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by evictor305: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
WeJCKs:

#JCK
When was the last time civil service commission did public recruitment. Yet civil servants die, retire and gets sacked on regular basis. This is one of the sign that entrepreneurship is the way in this country

1 Like

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nigerfine2:

This story is heart-wrenching
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by CEOwatazs: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Asquare84:

Yeah exactly, have n uncle wrking there, he told mi about it b collected my CV. He later told mi the vacancy needed BSC economics n not bsc accounting n that's aw I lost that stuff. It pains mi till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by noziz(m): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Keziehenry:
I had once applied for their job, went for appetitude test but wasn't shortlisted.

Y dem go shortlist u with this ur time bomb? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.