Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) (41285 Views)

Got A Message On Linkedin About Employment. / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? / I Never Knew This About Employment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
UniversalDove:
When APC first came into power, CBN did an underground recruitment and it was filled with children of the political class.
Some news paper carried the news and Nigerians were complaining.
I think it happened in early 2016
true

1 Like

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Sirwallace(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
EngrBriggs:
you are very informed. Not only NDIC, NEPC, NIDCOM & FCDA have been issuing letters since last two weeks.

How did you get to know all these vacancies
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by mashad(m): 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
The main reason y'all are eager to leave your present job to work in CBN that's why you hardly see any of their vacancy.....A typical Nigeria want to work in CBN to access the blueprint for printing new notes amongst other reason
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Sirwallace(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
samcolee:
Go to school with spare money if you are a nobody. Good result can't secure job anymore, Even police and teaching jobs are not done fairly again.

You can say that again. I went through one of the big 4 recruitment process as a trainee auditor with background in engineering. Passed the test, did so well at the AC that I was so confident of getting the job. Only to wake up one day to get a regret mail. With a cgpa of 4.37/5. I was devastated when I got the mail but I had to move on. They are making it look like hard work in school dont pay no more.

By the way,
Hello well meaning nairalander,

I am a graduate of mechanical engineering with second class upper in need of a job. Finished service year last march and looking for opportunity to gain experience in any engineering firm. Diversification in any capacity from management to finance, customer relationship and ICT will also be appreciated.
I reside in lagos.

I would really appreciate this kind gesture.
My email is ajayioladeji2015@gmail.com

Thank you!
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by infinitio: 6:20am On Aug 26, 2019
[b][/b]As e don be so, i am highly interested in buying slot for any federal govt agency job.

@Asquare, can we talk or anyone that knows a person specializes in that ?

1 Like

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by carter009(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2019
So many things are going on in some agencies now, this is when senators, house of reps, politicians, ministers send there candidates CVs to this agencies for recruitment....
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by EngrBriggs: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2019
Sirwallace:

How did you get to know all these vacancies
cheesy
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Giftedprof: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2019
Thanks sir

CEOwatazs:
I promise to quote you back anytime I see any opportunity in need of ur qualification
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Giftedprof: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2019
Remember me sir

2el:
Recently, their department of Monetary Policy recruited for more staff but it was mainly for Economics graduate.
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by clintino700(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2019
That's true
bendaniel165:

It is base on referals...A staff have to refer you first
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by chiboy429(m): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2019
blujoi:
My brother just go Abuja, tag one correct chick wey get 5G connect make she adopt you as her brother, cikena cheesy cheesy

brother, you are doing great job. I will like to get a final hint from you and that would be indeed helpful. you know say no be street you go see those kind chenkes
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by chiboy429(m): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2019
blujoi:
My brother just go Abuja, tag one correct chick wey get 5G connect make she adopt you as her brother, cikena cheesy cheesy

brother, you are doing great job. I will like to get a final hint from you and that would be indeed helpful. you know say no be street you go see those kind chenkes
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Number999: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2019
chiboy429:

grin[right][/right]
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by blujoi(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lol!!! Dem dey semi-street ohh, check high brow hotels and hangouts, but you go need to hold small change ohh, no fall hand, you know what they say about first impressions.

chiboy429:

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by chiboy429(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
blujoi:
Lol!!! Dem dey semi-street ohh, check high brow hotels and hangouts, but you go need to hold small change ohh, no fall hand, you know what they say about first impressions.

Copied that. You are a good coach
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
daben1:
damn, another one will come... bros, what will it take me for you to carry me along? Abeg!

Person wey u carry along no de carry dog along too...

Ths is naija
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by daben1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Do they include a cover letter when applying for a federal government job
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Generaloluseye: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
2el:
Recently, their department of Monetary Policy recruited for more staff but it was mainly for Economics graduate.

Pls when next are they going to place internal advert so that i can tell my contact
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Generaloluseye: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

senator representing us took my name as his own slot.

later they discovered someone in my damn local govt(obowo) imo state had been taken..

na so i cry

Bro i have sent a mail to you. Kindly respond.
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by 2el(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Generaloluseye:

Pls when next are they going to place internal advert so that i can tell my contact

I can't say.
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Generaloluseye:

Ok Sir
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Generaloluseye:

Pls where did u send the email?
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by oretiti: 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
cry
Asquare84:
Central Bank just did recruitment last in July this year, and another batch will soon start next month,

Not only CBN, NDIC just did recruitment last three weeks ago they are undergoing three weeks training @ ajuji hotel in gudu Abuja as I am typing this now

Nigerians are even concerned about CBN but NDIC pay far better than CBN

If you know anybody working at ajuji hotel @ gudu in Abuja they can confirm of NDIC new staff that were lodge there undergoing training

Good evening. Please do you have an idea of how much Ndic pays it staff? Thank you
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by danqujigy(m): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.