Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) (41278 Views)

Got A Message On Linkedin About Employment. / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? / I Never Knew This About Employment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Ginalex(f): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

bros u went for window job-hunting..

which is what they like us to be doing instead having the job cheesy
By God's grace, I'll come back and testify with my offer letter...

1 Like

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by 2el(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Recently, their department of Monetary Policy recruited for more staff but it was mainly for Economics graduate.
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Giftedprof: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Abeg bros, I be Economics graduate oh. You fit link me up sir

CEOwatazs:

Yeah exactly, have n uncle wrking there, he told mi about it b collected my CV. He later told mi the vacancy needed BSC economics n not bsc accounting n that's aw I lost that stuff. It pains mi till tomorrow
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Sonia201919: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
This CBN underground recruitment started during the time Lamido Sanusi Was The governor of CBN, before then CBN usually advertise vacancies to the general public.

2 Likes

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by CEOwatazs: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Giftedprof:
Abeg bros, I be Economics graduate oh. You fit link me up sir

I promise to quote you back anytime I see any opportunity in need of ur qualification

1 Like

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Sonia201919: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Will corruption ever end in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Sirmuel1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
I know someone working with CBN in Abuja, but I no know how he reach there oh cheesy
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by katlord(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
clintino700:
grin grin grin
Good question
I feel they recruit directly from banks maybe based in rec. They still recruit individual with longer long legs.
you know....

Which kind recruit from banks?

Your last guess is correct! Just like nnpc, long legs takes the jobs. But on a serious note, which job in Nigeria when dem nor dey use long legs? Hunnnnn

Only petty jobs like marketing is thrown open to the public.

3 Likes

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by abbasajao(m): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
To enter CBN, you need to have not only long legs but longer legs
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by poyet(m): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
How you go hear an when it's preserved for the children of the high and mighty?
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by katlord(m): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
SendAbroad:

CBN recruits every time... vacancies are always by internal memorandums to connected people to tell their wards.

Nawa! Even police recruit is same. If a former or serving big police oga nor give u recommendation letter and follow up forget it. Six who were recruited in Edo last yr paid homage to Chief igbinedion as a former officer and stakeholder immediately they had their induction ceremony. It says a lot
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Asquare84:
Central Bank just did recruitment last in July this year, and another batch will soon start next month,

Not only CBN, NDIC just did recruitment last three weeks ago they are undergoing three weeks training @ ajuji hotel in gudu Abuja as I am typing this now

Nigerians are even concerned about CBN but NDIC pay far better than CBN

If you know anybody working at ajuji hotel @ gudu in Abuja they can confirm of NDIC new staff that were lodge there undergoing training

The advert?
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by stormborn28(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
WeJCKs:
I have been thinking of this for sometime now
I have never seen or heard that CBN is recruiting..are the staff immortal?

Is it that they don't announce it to the public like how police, banks and others do

Does anyone know why this is so?

#JCK
lol...my brother that statement "are the staff immortal " got me laughing... Na padipadi them dey do... In the 60s, 70s, 80s ,you can see such advert but now like you tightly said they have become immortal
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by stormborn28(m): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Asquare84:
Central Bank just did recruitment last in July this year, and another batch will soon start next month,

Not only CBN, NDIC just did recruitment last three weeks ago they are undergoing three weeks training @ ajuji hotel in gudu Abuja as I am typing this now

If you know anybody working at ajuji hotel @ gudu in Abuja they can confirm of NDIC new staff that were lodge there undergoing training
but na padipadi

1 Like

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Electronzeez(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
SpatialKing:
I have never heard of employment at NCC too

Bros no be only you .I don de find NCC vacancy since I grad school .
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by DWJOBScom(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
When you are not a member of the ruling party and won't come out to vote, yet you want a CBN role
Come and take na
People must learn how to join parties and make the right changes they have been typing on nairaland and twitter.
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Deltatoto: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
WeJCKs:

Is it that they don't announce it to the public like how police, banks and others do

#JCK
more than 10 of my friends are working der they all got recruited within d last 5yrs...
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by IamCharles123: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nigerfine2:
They do recruit but not often. I once attended their recruitment test and interview.
It was three stages, I made it to second stage, my friend went for the final stage, his name came out for the job as congratulated by an insider who saw it, only to be replaced by another guy from my home town from a heavy political dynasty, I know the guy also
They don't employ alwsy my story is over 15 years.
15 yrs ago, can u imagine
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Afiahomes(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
UniversalDove:
When APC first came into power, CBN did an underground recruitment and it was filled with children of the political class.
Some news paper carried the news and Nigerians were complaining.
I think it happened in early 2016
you are right....my brother works there till datewink
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Deltatoto:
more than 10 of my friends are working der they all got recruited within d last 5yrs...

If they got there through fair play then why aren't you there ? If teully they are your "friends" then why aren't you there ?

My dear we are but talking about who is there but how they got in ...it isn't an open secret that recruitment in certain parastatals is heavy connection and under ground .
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by SendAbroad: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Spar7tan:

If this is true then it's bad, cos there are more competent people out here searching for job

And why do you think it is false?

Go to CBN and find out which people's children work there...you'll find Ministers children, IG of police children, Senators children etc etc etc.
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Khez: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Yes very true, I know who got into CBN this August, I can confirm they recruited. What's ndic?
Asquare84:

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Asquare84(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Khez:
Yes very true, I know who got into CBN this August, I can confirm they recruited. What's ndic?

Nigerians deposit insurance corporations

1 Like

Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by bendaniel165: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
clintino700:
grin grin grin
Good question
I feel they recruit directly from banks maybe based in rec. They still recruit individual with longer long legs.
you know....

It is base on referals...A staff have to refer you first
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by cruz419(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
this question is funny bro we are in nigerian where job are given to people that are sleeping at hope while d one day are hawking there cv are left with regrets .....
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by daintyprincess(f): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
2el:
Recently, their department of Monetary Policy recruited for more staff but it was mainly for Economics graduate.
I also have a B.Sc in Economics. Please help me too if something comes up.Thank you very much
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by daintyprincess(f): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Asquare84:

Nigerians deposit insurance corporations
Hello. I sent you a pm
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by LGDON: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
WeJCKs:

#JCK

Na Abooki de employ themselves there, you cant work there if you are a southerner
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ginalex:
By God's grace, I'll back and testify with my offer letter...

sure bro... na God can give jobs
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Princesscutes1(f): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
Na underground recruit they are doing.....dem dem
Re: I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
daben1:
hiw did you do it na?

senator representing us took my name as his own slot.

later they discovered someone in my damn local govt(obowo) imo state had been taken..

na so i cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.