Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) (7599 Views)

Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
oh really when closer am behind you now how about that.
Sure. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2019
cooluzi:
you knw the one you skipped,you could have reply with yes or no tho
i dont, honestly.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2019
sagieramos:

Damn! This girl/lady is intelligent, I wish she's part of the team I belong to
Girl, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by luvyaself95(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Sure. grin
don't you see me ni...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
don't you see me ni...
I do.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by DSHADOWWALKER: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2019
ORIJIN201:
Lmao. You don't even know me. Bro I have no time for people who are slow and have nothing to give. I've been in and out of 2 relationships with 2 ladies this year (I like these girls naturally). Girls below my age are still living a fairy tale life and still exploring. You'll find nothing really. When they attain the late 20's, they become calm and sensibly mature. FYI, I'm in my early 20's and in a stage I'm done with playing along and sing to what they want to hear. In life, if you want to move forward, you have to find people who complement your life and not those who bring nothing to the table. If I want pvssy, I know how and where to get it, but that is not my goal. Besides, you sounded like a kid still running around with little kids. You complement each other.

lol,why are you so pained "old guy",i just told you d truth no matter how painful it is,accept it!They are young and maybe not mature,yes!But what is said was the truth,if you are not the pestering type like you said,its cause they dont like you!Just let them be and give yourself respect,you also dont like every lady you come across.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by luvyaself95(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
I do.
oya come closer
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by MaxiMind(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2019
Looking at this thread, shocked there are more smart girls out there than I realized, who knew
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by cooluzi: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
i dont, honestly.
the msg i later modify
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by ORIJIN201(m): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

lol,why are you so pained "old guy",i just told you d truth no matter how painful it is,accept it!They are young and maybe not mature,yes!But what is said was the truth,if you are not the pestering type like you said,its cause they dont like you!Just let them be and give yourself respect,you also dont like every lady you come across.
You be mumu I swear. grin grin
This isn't even about being liked or not. And do you think women are only meant for relationships (meaning you are directly implying they are useless outside of that purpose)? You have to grow up, boy. Broaden your horizon! This was never about sex or relationships in the first place, and you made it one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
oya come closer
grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by luvyaself95(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Mcslize: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
tejiri4:

if you socialize with unintelligent things do so without coming here to tell your tale grin.

Oghenetejiri Umukoro Oboroghenerukowho Odafe, I don catch you today. Don't ask me how I knew.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
shocked hmm
What
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
cooluzi:
the msg i later modify
Yes.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mcslize:

Oghenetejiri Umukoro Oboroghenerukowho Odafe, I don catch you today. Don't ask me how I knew.
Are you urhobo? Very nice tribe.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Mcslize: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
ORIJIN201:
Lmao. You don't even know me. Bro I have no time for people who are slow and have nothing to give. I've been in and out of 2 relationships with 2 ladies this year (I like these girls naturally). Girls below my age are still living a fairy tale life and still exploring. You'll find nothing really. When they attain the late 20's, they become calm and sensibly mature. FYI, I'm in my early 20's and in a stage I'm done with playing along and sing to what they want to hear. In life, if you want to move forward, you have to find people who complement your life and not those who bring nothing to the table. If I want pvssy, I know how and where to get it, but that is not my goal. Besides, you sounded like a kid still running around with little kids. You complement each other.

Girls between 18 to 24 usually still live in a fairy tale life. Don't expect much from them. Just keep them as friends and put them in the friend zone.

They don't believe in realities, rather they believe in fairy tales and always on the quest to explore. They are always disorganized and usually don't know what they want from life. That's a stage all young ladies will always pass through.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Mcslize: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:

I won't mind being one. Been with them before?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mcslize:

I won't mind being one. Been with them before?
Have friends who are. Hospitable people. I love their cultural dish. tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by luvyaself95(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
What
just checking something.
how is your Sunday going ?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by cooluzi: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Yes.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by tejiri4(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mcslize:

Lol none of the above is me you got the wrong person grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by tejiri4(m): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:

Why did you say they re nice? grin cheesy l bloody o
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mcslize:

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Romoke120: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
I’m just here to read comments, btw I’m new on nairaland (handle me with care biko) how does this shit work tho?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by bukatyne(f): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin No. Lets come down to earth.

me: guys theres this book i read. Do you know that...

friends: its okay nah. Are you the only one that knows book.

among themselves: i got 100 likes for that picture i caption,"bad, badder, baddest"

me: that isnt even correct.

friends: shut up.

Change your friends.

Else, your thirst for less mundane things would earn you their jealousy which is the best recipe for frenemies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Bartork(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Well I guess I'll agree with you
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
tejiri4:

Why did you say they re nice? grin cheesy l bloody o
I still like them. When i saw your moniker i was happy. wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Mcslize: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
tejiri4:

Lol none of the above is me you got the wrong person grin grin grin cheesy

That shall not lie to sweet daddy on Sunday. You should have waited till tomorrow. Now, go and tell God u are sorry for lying to sweet Daddy on Sunday.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Mcslize: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Have friends who are. Hospitable people. I love their cultural dish. tongue

I see! Come let me cook fresh cat fish banga soup for you. But not for free though. It will cost you just $50, but I can do it for you $40. That's because of you o.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by tejiri4(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
I still like them. When i saw your moniker i was happy. wink

Now would like to know you should I pm? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? / "They Press My Small Ass At The Star Boy Concert" - Lady / Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.