Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,884 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? (1595 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Martin0:

oh them come use chemical kill the rat them ooogrin

Hahaha, okay.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by Ayorwise1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
No I can't
Re: Can You Marry A Partner That Is HIV Positive? by FuckHomophobes: 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
I will as long as she is undetectable!!! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mum, Neighbours And Classmates Shamed Me For Being Busty - Busty Lady Laments / Sex With Demons (INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS ) / Why Are Gays Super Friendly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.