Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

"Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father (2108 Views)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
Meanwhile, at a wedding yesterday in Lagos, a lady called of her wedding after apologizing to her dad in the presence of the groom and the guests.

In the video which we have been furnished with, the lady knelt down and told the father that she can't continue with the wedding process and then walked away.

However, the reason of her action is yet to be ascertained by us, but frankly speaking, the moment was very embarrassing.

Watch The Video
https://zenithnaija.com/daddy-i-cant-lady-calls-off-her-wedding-on-the-d-day-in-lagos-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
Chai

Re: "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Kentura(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
nawao after everything ? Taaa she must refund me o, ino see her face o.. She must pay for all I spent and the embarrassment!! You think ds one na American movie ? I go change am for you there and there.. ala gbagbukwa gi there

3 Likes

Re: "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by sorextee(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Why is her wedding gown color looking somehow. Or is it my fone DAT is faulty again??
Re: "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Crimecity: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
You must refund me oo
Re: "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
She is brave. It takes a lot of courage to do what she did.
Re: "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Well I'll be patient until I hear her reasons before I comment because na viper venom dey my mouth now for the matter.
What nonsense. sad

1 Like

Re: "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by czarina(f): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nice wedding setting.
Re: "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by StrikeBack(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
Looks like Something from Nollywood
Re: "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by iPhoneRepairer: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
Embarrassment
Baba will be wishing the ground can open up to swallow him
Re: "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
With the increased rate of suicide in this country, that man should be under watch 24/7 o!
It's better than an unhappy marriage but whatever the reason was, she should have made her decision sooner.
Well, what do I know? Maybe whatever triggered her decision happened that day.

1 Like

Re: "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jeez
Re: "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by carter009(m): 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Terrible...
Re: "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by madone: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Too much Indian film
Re: "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Mandyoluchi(m): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
End time wedding
Re: "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Offpoint: 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
Useless idiot, how long does it take to make a decision? You made guess travel from near and far only for you to bail out on the D-day... what nonsense.
Re: "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by IamPlato(m): 12:22am On Aug 26, 2019
Where Is The Part Two
Re: "Daddy I Cant" —Bride Walks Away On Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 26, 2019
It is not easy pulling that stunt but I love her boldness. Better now than a broken marriage.

65% of marriages happen out of parental pressure.

Our parents should also take the blame 4 broken homes too.

(1) (Reply)

They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! / Men, Are You Really Happy With Only One Woman / My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.