Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,768 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Guys Please Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Read This (1332 Views)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Read This by Newguyhere: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2019
Re: Guys Please Read This by donbachi(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2019
Meet prison warder closer to u...he/she will arrange a female prisoner 4 u...those ones wey don stay stay 5years and are infection free.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Read This by Newguyhere: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2019
donbachi:
Meet prison warder closer to u...he/she will arrange a female prisoner 4 u...those ones wey don stay stay 5years and are infection free.
not sure if I have got the balls to do that.. Lmao
Re: Guys Please Read This by Seunfunmi21(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2019
Newguyhere:
Guys please where can I find a clean runs girl that I can have sex with without catching disease? undecided. alot of the girls I meet at the club usually have one problem or the other and their pussy stinks too undecided
It's so frustrating!!
Anyone with useful info should please drop them.
By the way, I have a budget of 70k and am willing to go slightly higher if the girl is top notch.
Condom sex don tire me, I usually don't feel shit!!
hence the reason I'm posting here.
Hmmm...budget of 70k and u can even pay more than that..u dey find person wey u go take run parole abi

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Read This by donbachi(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2019
Newguyhere:

not sure if I have got the balls to do that.. Lmao
then u are not ready to fvck pussy free of infections.
Re: Guys Please Read This by Sirmuel1(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2019
Many are mad but..... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Read This by Callertunez: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Many are mad but..... lipsrsealed
...few are on nairaland romance section.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Read This by Sirmuel1(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2019
Callertunez:
...few are on nairaland romance section.... lipsrsealed

No be me talk am oh grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Read This by Callertunez: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2019
Sirmuel1:

No be me talk am oh grin
cheesycheesycheesy na you start am sha...

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Read This by MasterShifu010(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2019
If you have 70k to give woman....just look for one small girl for ur neighbourhood befriend her and use that 70k take show her how caring and generous u are by giving her like maybe 1k, every time u meet...and buy her gifts too.....u go win her heart sleep with her tire..change for the 70k go still remain.......
(by small girl I no mean under age 0!!)

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Read This by Newguyhere: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2019
MasterShifu010 post=81621135 cool:
If you have 70k to give woman....just look for one small girl for ur neighbourhood befriend her and use that 70k take show her how caring and generous u are by giving her like maybe 1k, every time u meet...and buy her gifts too.....u go win her heart sleep with her tire..change for the 70k go still remain.......
thanks bro smiley I will try that cool
Re: Guys Please Read This by teemotee: 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Newguyhere:
Guys please where can I find a clean runs girl that I can have sex with without catching disease? undecided. alot of the girls I meet at the club usually have one problem or the other and their pussy stinks too undecided
It's so frustrating!!
Anyone with useful info should please drop them.
By the way, I have a budget of 70k and am willing to go slightly higher if the girl is top notch.
Condom sex don tire me, I usually don't feel shit!!
hence the reason I'm posting here.
where are you based?
Re: Guys Please Read This by Newguyhere: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
teemotee:
where are you based?

Lagos
Re: Guys Please Read This by ubunja(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
MasterShifu010:
And that girl falls in love or he makes her pregnant then what next??

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Read This by Zinny25(f): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
is that the new Yahoo plus system

Don't you have a girlfriend

@op you never tell us your mission
Re: Guys Please Read This by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Newguyhere:
FCBboy, FCBboy2 introduced me to newguyhere that he needed iPad for sale which we agreed for 320k, bt he said he needed to test it for two days to know if it's functioning well which i agreed because i know FCBboy, so after two days i decided to call him about the money since then he has been avoiding my call, I even called FCBboy bt he also stopped picking my calls then it drawn to me that i was scammed!!!
Please help me beg them to return my iPad or money!!
Re: Guys Please Read This by Gideoniteprime4: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
this thread is weird
i better get out of here b4 dey go share craze give me grin

(1) (Reply)

What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? / Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies / Learn How To Dance- Lady Dance Naked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.