Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,382 members, 7,958,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? (1333 Views)

20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady / How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! / Who Is A Cheap Girl? See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? by Mrmezico(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
I've heard so many people addresing a "girl as a cheap girl" just for one reason or the other, to me some of the reasons are justifiable while some are not.. i have seen a guy calling his gf a cheap girl and that prompt me to ask the guy wht d girl did to warant such name, and wht he told me from my own point of view didn't make her cheap insted its just a normal sacrisfies and risk one has to take when looking for something. so plz i want to hear it 4rm d public wht nd wht could make a girt to be cheap?
Re: What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? by ultimate77(m): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
Mrmezico:
I've heard so many people addresing a "girl as a cheap girl" just for one reason or the other, to me some of the reasons are justifiable while some are not.. i have seen a guy calling his gf a cheap girl and that prompt me to ask the guy wht d girl did to warant such name, and wht he told me from my own point of view didn't make her cheap insted its just a normal sacrisfies and risk one has to take when looking for something. so plz i want to hear it 4rm d public wht nd wht could make a girt to be cheap?

what did he tell you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? by Auntyesther(f): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
The thread for this post go long shaa... This guys wee now pour their frustrations out.. Lemme find space and keep my pure water for comment readers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
By giving massive discount on her value!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
grin a
Re: What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? by lilmax(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
She loves attention

Very irritating
Re: What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Mrmezico:

everybody has their own VALUE as to what is a cheap babe therefore who you may see as a cheap babe could be totally different from another person... to each their own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? by easyhacq(m): 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
Following
Re: What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? by AfroKnight: 12:00am On Jan 16, 2020
Cheap girls are girls that can be bought with just the appearance of wealth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? by Omar09(m): 3:32am On Jan 16, 2020
Like ubunja would say. A cheap girls is one who gives away what she has over men easily. I mean sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? by Ifabernard(m): 4:25am On Jan 16, 2020
Lemme find wie to sidon first....im here to read comments
Re: What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? by marvinsync(m): 6:10am On Jan 16, 2020
if anyone can get her easily , especially with money ie any n!gga can just walk up to her smile and throw some cash and the kitten is theirs
Re: What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? by marvinsync(m): 6:10am On Jan 16, 2020
if anyone can get her easily , especially with money ie any n!gga can just walk up to her smile and throw some cash and the pu$$$y is theirs

1 Like

Re: What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? by Groovy1993: 12:37am On Jan 20, 2020
Being cheap means doing something the easy way rather than the honorable way.

So a cheap girl in this context is basically a girl that uses her body to exchange favors.
Re: What Can Make A Lady To Be A Cheap Girl? by wizdomnzube(m): 12:46am On Jan 20, 2020
Cheap girls = Money for hand, back for ground. Simple! grin

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Dance- Lady Dance Naked. / 10 Brutal But Harsh Truths About Relationships And Dating. / Wisdom After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.