Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Please What Does She Mean By This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Does She Mean By This? (5666 Views)

What Does She Mean By This? / What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by Truthsbitter: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
friendlyadvice:

which one be this long story? all i wan know na if this geh want make i fvck am or not
ask yourself ..
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
friendlyadvice:
So I am one of those guys that shit on "signs she likes you" kinda threads buh I may have to be a hypocrite today.
E get one geh for work place, she dey aii face and body wise I.e she is fvckable , anytime she wan explain me something, her voice gets reeeeeally high I'm talking kagney lyn Carter high and she figgets , her go to figgetting stance being to unbotton and button her blouse or play with her hair the day she no wear cloth with button.
I no go mind fvck am buh I gats be sure cause she get correct boyfriend.
So werin una think? Is she fvck buddie material or is it something gehs do?

Pls go and join IPOB
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by Truthsbitter: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
ubunja:
no wonder you can't read girls
You too dense.
Did you see his reply to this? grin
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by friendlyadvice: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Truthsbitter:

ask yourself ..
angry mshew just say you don't have an answer, gameless nigga
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by Truthsbitter: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by Truthsbitter: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
friendlyadvice:
angry mshew just say you don't have an answer, gameless nigga
grin grin grin
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by friendlyadvice: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by friendlyadvice: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Celestial777:

Pls go and join IPOB
undecided i no be flat head
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
friendlyadvice:

undecided i no be flat head

But your brain is flat

1 Like

Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by friendlyadvice: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Celestial777:

But your brain is flat
angry hem hem hem oya i've laffed shei you wee go away nah?
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by vanhelsing1(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
friendlyadvice:
So I am one of those guys that shit on "signs she likes you" kinda threads buh I may have to be a hypocrite today.
E get one geh for work place, she dey aii face and body wise I.e she is fvckable , anytime she wan explain me something, her voice gets reeeeeally high I'm talking kagney lyn Carter high and she figgets , her go to figgetting stance being to unbotton and button her blouse or play with her hair the day she no wear cloth with button.
Chaiiiii...who did this to you?
How wod u feel if someone else explains bat ur future daughter to us dis way?
A gentleman do not spill worm infested words like dis.
Plsss ward off foolishness from ur heart..cos prime of youth is vanity.
No offense plssss
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by Lamanii22(f): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Lol how old are you? You need advice on how to Bleep a girl that has a boyfriend? You cannot even type correctly... You guys have now turn girls to a sex object. I really don't get you ..
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by ubunja(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Truthsbitter:

Did you see his reply to this?
grin
he's hilarious

He's also trying to manipulate me lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by Lamanii22(f): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Grow up. Here sounding like a fool.

He is even a fool....

1 Like

Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by Lamanii22(f): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
MEGA4BILLION:
I think your grammar is fvking bad

A lot terrible sef
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by friendlyadvice: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
vanhelsing1:

Chaiiiii...who did this to you?
How wod u feel if someone else explains bat ur future daughter to us dis way?
A gentleman do not spill worm infested words like dis.
Plsss ward off foolishness from ur heart..cos prime of youth is vanity.
No offense plssss
sad thanx, i will remember to feel bad when i'm done scattering her baby pumping tunnel
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by friendlyadvice: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lamanii22:

Lol how old are you? You need advice on how to Bleep a girl that has a boyfriend? You cannot even type correctly... You guys have now turn girls to a sex object. I really don't get you ..
grin loool as you ugly reach, you sef dey insult perzin

1 Like

Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by MannieA(f): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Op,what exactly do you want from us?
Even if we tell you not to,you will still do it.
So I don't get why you're seeking advice here. Seems your mind is made up already.
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by friendlyadvice: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
MannieA:

Op,what exactly do you want from us?
Even if we tell you not to,you will still do it.
So I don't get why you're seeking advice here. Seems your mind is made up already.
angry jeeez! that was soooooooooo helpful

work go soon close make una epp me na
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by MannieA(f): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
friendlyadvice:

angry jeeez! that was soooooooooo helpful

work go soon close make una epp me na

Leave another man's babe and focus on your life and getting your own gf that you can bang anytime since sex is your problem.
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by Merit123(m): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
How do you pass your weac exam?
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by djoe21(m): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
friendlyadvice:
XhosaNostra
ubunja
vincentjk
chenzen
SUPERPACK

Thanx for all the tough love guys, I think I'm gon pull the trigger and ask her to be my fvck buddie

Sorry buh what if she reports me to HR?

Then you will lose your job and probably understand what 'priority'means.
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by friendlyadvice: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
MannieA:

Leave another man's babe and focus on your life and getting your own gf that you can bang anytime since sex is your problem.
angry uggggggh i have a galfrnd already, that doesn't stop me from fvck buddy-ing the button popping ho does it?
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by friendlyadvice: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Merit123:
How do you pass your weac exam?
grin grin grin haha! i pays somewan to helped me with thems and i also pays my way to good jmab result
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by friendlyadvice: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
djoe21:

Then you will lose your job and probably understand what 'priority'means.
angry ara-oko since when does HR fire people?
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by Lamanii22(f): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
friendlyadvice:

grin loool as you ugly reach, you sef dey insult perzin

I'm not insulting oo, I just want to clarify something ni oo.... And when you said "ugly".. You must be speaking in irony..
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by friendlyadvice: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lamanii22:

I'm not insulting oo, I just want to clarify something ni oo.... And when you said "ugly".. You must be speaking in irony..
grin ooooooo ugly geh lemme alone i no want make pipo dey see us talk

1 Like

Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by Lamanii22(f): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
friendlyadvice:

grin ooooooo ugly geh lemme alone i no want make pipo dey see us talk

Leemao....
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by friendlyadvice: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lamanii22:

Leemao....
grin ayama pls don't laff @ my post ugly geh

1 Like

Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by djoe21(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
friendlyadvice:

angry ara-oko since when does HR fire people?

Wait until he/she comments on your appraisal undecided
Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by friendlyadvice: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
all of you giving me sh!t lemme just show you what i'm working with ere, if this kind geh dey flirt with you, you no go wan fvck am?

Re: Please What Does She Mean By This? by friendlyadvice: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
djoe21:

Wait until he/she comments on your appraisal undecided
angry it's sooooooooooo obvious you have never worked before

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quick Release Whenever A Lady Touches Me / Is This Girl That Pretty? / It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.