Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

"Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. (41245 Views)

Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him / How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Coolgent(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jayslicky:
Getting married to the present day Nigerian girls Is like planning your own death, by the time you have spent five years in the marriage after receiving nagging, cheating, disrespect from her you would have lost a bit of your sanity, if you see white, you will call it red.
Bro there are still good Gals out there, I knew cos I married one.

NB: Before u get engage to any Gal ensure u investigate throughly from her maternal side cos 90% thats where the problem usually lie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by OBIPLUS(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
The decay is alarming. When you remember marriage these days your Bp goes up. I pray God help us.

3 Likes

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Jimasun: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:

Most of the time. Fair boss?
Yes. Its on both side though. Last last Africa go dey alright.
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Ryan03(f): 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jimasun:
If you are wondering why African society is not moving forward, this thread says it all.
What relevance does dream have to do with using your common sense?
Do you know the number of people pastors have deceived into wrong marriage?

And to all of you abusing Nigerian ladies for their waywardness, please are promiscuous ladies dating themselves? Are guys not also cheating?
As much as I hate feminism, this patriarch seems to build a fortress around some people's sense.
If you cheat and accuse ladies of cheating, sense fall on you.
thank you very much, their hypocrisy will kill them one day
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ryan03:
thank you very much, their hypocrisy will kill them one day
Be faithful oooooooooh oooooooooh!!!!
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Ryan03(f): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
byrron:

The same applies to most guy's especially now that almost all of them just want to hammer (overnight wealth) without any lawful known means of livelihood.

TGIF is meant for those with lawful means of living who want's to unwind after working hard all through the week and not for jobless and fraudulent fellows, the Champaign poping club freak character with the only future he looks forward to are Friday nights at the club seeking for psychological validations from his peers.

Having such a character as a husband or a prospective husband is also suicidal and should be avoided.
dont bother your self, most of these guys think women are the cause of the misfortune in their lives
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by skywalker240(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Coolgent:

Bro they are still good Gals out there, I knew cos I married one.

NB: Before u get engage to any Gal ensure u investigate throughly from her maternal side cos 90% thats where the problem usually lie.
@ bolded,

expanciate, how do you view a girl with a single mum who hates her dad with passion.
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by NothingDoMe: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jayslicky:
Getting married to the present day Nigerian girls Is like planning your own death, by the time you have spent five years in the marriage after receiving nagging, cheating, disrespect from her you would have lost a bit of your sanity, if you see white, you will call it red.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by deltateam: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
aishaemeka:
There are signs that shows you are getting into the wrong marriage. Many people see these signs but overlook them in the name of love, "he or she will change", marriage will settle it or whatever. These signs came to many divorced couples in their relationships before they even got married.

"Their should be no mercy" on nonsense before marriage. What do i mean? you need to trash out all your inconveniences with your partner before marriage. Their should be nothing like managing confusion when your fiance or fiancee is close to someone of the opposite sex and says "we are just friends", or you see your fiance or fiancee with a group of bad friends, and he or she does not want to give them up. Make sure you are very okay with your partner before you marry. Dont assume anything, verify till you have peace of mind. Marriage is destiny, not dating...

I will like to tell you some signs that shows you are getting into the wrong marriage...

(1) EXCESSIVE SWEETNESS
: My brothers and my sisters, whenever you enter a dating relationship that is just sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet exciting from the beginning, please watch it. I may be talking nonsense to you, but please watch it.. That is how sweet sweet sweet things have "buried" people to 419, false prophets and so on. It is not bad to have an exciting relationship; but if it starts with sweet sweet sweet sweet, their may be a cover up somewhere. Please pause the excitement and ask God to reveal your partners original colour.

(2) INSTABILITY: In the bible (Proverbs 5:6), they described a harlot as someone whose ways are moveable that one cannot know them
. My brothers and sisters, if you wanna marry a guy or a lady, and you hear things like "she is just a friend to me", "I didnt see your call(after 10 missed calls from morning till afternoon), "call me back call me back call me back call me back", "I am not around, am in the bank (and you are hearing heavy traffic in the background)", or you see some persistent unstable moves; then you are in the wrong place..

(3) ANGER
: Some may say, I am nice, helpful, good, obedient, but can be hot-tempered. My brothers and my sisters, if you are dating someone and upon provocation the person smashes a bottle of glass or breaks an object, be very careful in such relationships. Sometimes, these people could demonstrate such anger and later beg for forgiveness. But my brothers and sisters, if they kill you in the process, "they will still apologize to your corpse". Whoever has hot-temper should tell God to deal with it before he or she marries.

(4) BEING MADE TO BE NEEDY: My next-level brothers and sisters, if you are praying for your partner and your partner is not praying for you, you are pretty "irrelevant" in the relationship. If you are praying for the relationship to work-out and your partner is relaxed, then you are pretty "irrelevant". It does not make sense to pray for a wife or a husband, while the wife or the husband you are praying to get does not see you as an answered prayer. Please anywhere you are not honoured, leave that place. You will be "dehydrated" if you go into a relationship where you are managed or made needy.

(5) IGNORING DREAM REVELATIONS: Your partner could be so nice physically, but if you notice that whenever you sleep, you see him or her as an angry beast in your dreams, a deceiver or an evil personality; it is then time for you to go into deep prayers, thoughts and watchfulness. A time when you should watch your partner very well through dreams is when you genuinely love your partner physically without suspicion, but see him or her as evil in your dreams. If you hate or suspect your partner and see him or her as a devil in your dream, such a dream may be false because you already have a negative picture about your partner.

(6) IGNORING YOUR PEACE OF MIND:
Some ladies saw this sign but still jumped into marriage. They had this restlessness, but still waved it and forcefully silenced their minds and conscience with other reasons like "he is still nice though", "he is prayerful", "he is a church leader", or whatever reason it may be. If you are loosing peace about someone you wanna marry, dont marry yet. You need to intensify prayers, watchfulness and verification.

First sign is if the man is jobless. Never marry him.
A man is a provider.

If his family is living with him.

If he has hot temper.

If he's a slow poison

If he can't forgive easily

If he's a nincompoop

If he snoops around your phone or too nosy and suspicious

If he's a nincompoop

If his source of wealth can't be explained

If he's a nincompoop

If he has several side chicks

If he pressurize you for sex

If he's a nincompoop

If he doesn't care about your feeling

If he is arrogant

If he's a nincompoop

2 Likes

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ryan03:
dont bother your self, most of these guys think women are the cause of the misfortune in their lives

Any man with such a delusional mindset or ideology need to go for a therapy.

1 Like

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by deltateam: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
skywalker240:

@ bolded,

expanciate, how do you view a girl with a single mum who hates her dad with passion.

There's a story to explain it. Let her tell you the story but sooner than later that aggression will be transferred to you.
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by deltateam: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Duggedised12:
well spoken, funny enough i just watched a documentary on youtube called "billonaire wives documentary 2019" and i reaslised the game of marriage was even favourable for men here in Nigeria yet they will waste no time to whine and nag like dolts about Nigerian women

If i didn't know better i would say they were probably not breast fed or something for them to harbor such deep rooted rescentment towards Nigerian women.

We have guys who have no single idea of what it means to be a man, they think its all about having a long stick with pubic hair and money in your pocket so they become a despot and brutish, no single sense of responsibility or character to carry their masculinity. They want queens but have no idea what being a king entails ,smh

You are mean o. Which queen talks like this? Not cultured. Maybe queen Eliza?
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Duggedised12(f): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
deltateam:

You are mean o. Which queen talks like this? Not cultured. Maybe queen Eliza?
lol, eloquently and elegantly mean grin
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by letout: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
It’s well with me
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by jendoslim(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
It is also well with my soul...the person above me I tap anointing oh
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by charzyh2: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
BabaIbo:

Come on, no need to refer to one's parents...
I guess you're not married and you don't know if I'm married.

You are not getting my point

Are you saying those that have anger issue don't deserve relationship or deserve to get married.
Listen, his or her points are not totally true...
The op said if there is no problem in a relationship, that it means the relationship is not real(I'm not for or against that), now the OP also said that if he or she gets angry that the other person should take a leave, now if the other person decides not to lose his/her partner while courting and as such they decided to accommodate everything without reacting nko...
I have seen people that take everything their partners throw to them without getting angry or querying them and I have also seen people that query or get angry everytime their partners misbehave or do something wrong, and most of these relationships are now marriages...
Some people react to things cos they want their partners to know they dislike that acts, while some are naturally calm or let me say non-chal...
It's not everytime gets angry that you should leave the relationship like the op said, sometimes conflicts are good for better relationships...
Well said. Now, I get your point.

2 Likes

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by owenwin: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
God help us
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by hahn(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
aishaemeka:

[s](5) IGNORING DREAM REVELATIONS: Your partner could be so nice physically, but if you notice that whenever you sleep, you see him or her as an angry beast in your dreams, a deceiver or an evil personality; it is then time for you to go into deep prayers, thoughts and watchfulness. A time when you should watch your partner very well through dreams is when you genuinely love your partner physically without suspicion, but see him or her as evil in your dreams. If you hate or suspect your partner and see him or her as a devil in your dream, such a dream may be false because you already have a negative picture about your partner.[/s]

Absolute nonsense

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by BabaIbo: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
charzyh2:
Well said. Now, I get your point.

Yeah, that's it
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by osazsky(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
moorevic:
Yes there are but they bad ones has out numbered the few good ones.
try to find d good ones
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
It's better to be safe & single that unsafe & married
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Coolgent(m): 4:14am On Aug 27, 2019
skywalker240:

@ bolded,

Can u briefly elaborate why she hate her Dad?
I believe there must be reason.
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by fortune1968: 4:49am On Aug 27, 2019
aishaemeka:
Do you have sisters??
leave that sentiment .That neither here nor there.
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by skywalker240(m): 5:44am On Aug 27, 2019
Coolgent:

Can u briefly elaborate why she hate her Dad?
I believe there must be reason.
well, the dad and mum separated when she was some months old back in the early nineties, the dad remarried another woman.

she grew up with her mum who didnt married again.
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by skywalker240(m): 5:50am On Aug 27, 2019
deltateam:

There's a story to explain it. Let her tell you the story but sooner than later that aggression will be transferred to you.
the dad and mum seperated when she was some months old
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by deltateam: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2019
skywalker240:

skywalker240:

That's what I am talking about. She has to first deal with it and believe that all men are not like that and you have to always reassure her for as long as you live never to abandon her and also mean it. Even if you don't have serious plans for her, I use God beg you to leave her now.

You have to also understand that she could also get angry at 'you' sometimes. That anger is not really against you per say but against the father who she feels denied her the opportunity of a father figure in her childhood.

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by skywalker240(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2019
deltateam:

That's what I am talking about. She has to first deal with it and believe that all men are not like that and you have to always reassure her for as long as you live never to abandon her and also mean it. Even if you don't have serious plans for her, I use God beg you to leave her now.

You have to also understand that she could also get angry at 'you' sometimes. That anger is not really against you per say but against the father who she feels denied her the opportunity of a father figure in her childhood.
na wa
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by Coolgent(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2019
skywalker240:

well, the dad and mum separated when she was some months old back in the early nineties, the dad remarried another woman.

she grew up with her mum who didnt married again.
Oh no!
This is an exceptional case, perhaps she heard how her Dad maltreated her Mum hence the hatred.
Anyway the Gal must have onserrved the negativity of a failed marriage which I she will do everything possible not to experience it herself.
Marry her if she scores 6,7 or 8 over 10 best on your marking scale, in marriage u cant get 10/10 cos there is no perfection in our lives.
Good luck
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by deltateam: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2019
skywalker240:

na wa

Yeah. That type need special love and tender care but once she starts loving you and relaxed in your love. You will enjoy her but if there's an ulterior motive like to scam her, she might not get over it since that fear has been justified and strengthened the more. The next man coming along will 'collect' literally. Collect her means reap the venom.
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by skywalker240(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2019
Coolgent:

Oh no!
This is an exceptional case, perhaps she heard how her Dad maltreated her Mum hence the hatred.
Anyway the Gal must have onserrved the negativity of a failed marriage which I she will do everything possible not to experience it herself.
Marry her if she scores 6,7 or 8 over 10 best on your marking scale, in marriage u cant get 10/10 cos there is no perfection in our lives.
Good luck
thanks

1 Like

Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by polirutgfrk(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
to what extent can marriage itself be considered a sign? so many divorces now. everyone became more independent. feminists also made their contribution here. and I'm talking about the whole world
Re: "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. by MNDY(m): 3:19am On Aug 28, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
The reality is that all these signs especially no.3 perfectly describes a typical present day Nigerian lady.

Most Nigerian girls/lady/women are the worst thing to ever happen to a good man.

They have the worst of attitudes. They so full of themselves. They have that mentality to believe they are the finest creatures on planet earth and they are the best thing to happen to humanity.

They will date a man and make him feel like they are doing him a favour by going out with him.

MOST PEOPLE READING THIS WILL SAY AM TALKING THRASH. BUT WAIT TILL YOU GO LIVE ABROAD AND HAVE NO CONTACT WITH A NIGERIAN WOMAN THEN YOU WILL REALIZE HOW HORRIBLE IN CHARACTER AND EVERY ASPECT A TYPICAL NIGERIAN WOMAN IS.

IF NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE FANTASTIC AS THEY ARE BRAINWASHED TO BELIEVE THERE IN NIGERIA, HOW COME THE SINGLE NIGERIA WOMEN LIVING ABROAD AIN'T ALL MARRIED?

You have said it all. The nak.ed truth of the matter is what you just expressed. The Nigerian woman is different. The character aspect is very very annoying: mischievous, stubborn, illogical, entitled, proud. Most of them can't even start or hold an intelligent conversation with you for 5minutes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.