Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,934 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot (4482 Views)

Man Cries That He's Addicted To Sex On Facebook, See The Reply He Got / Bobrisky Makes Serious Blunder On Twitter. See The Reply He Got / "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
247viral:
A distraught corps member took to Twitter to share a screenshot of a rejection message he got from an undergraduate he asked out.

The lady rejected the corps member because according to her, he can't take care of her.

Insisting that they can only be friends, the undergraduate also pointed out that corps members are overly dependent on stipend they get from the Federal government at the end of the month.

Here is the chat ==>> https://www.042hits.com/boy-shares-the-reply-he-got-after-shooting-his-shot

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Once you know that a girl is a slay queen like the one in question. Please dont toast her..abi wait dont ask her out. As her in..i mean inside the room. They will gladly bleep u. Friend zone...find out what she like ..fulfill her exotic thinking not by spending for her but by making her feel on top of the world.

Method used and confirmed by Bobby
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Tallesty1(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Some guys just don't know their class, always go for your class to avoid savagery like the one above.
Keep digging guy, you must find savagery

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Junkie1: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
THESE BROKE BITCHES THINK SO HIGHLY OF THEMSELVES EVEN MORE THAN ACTUAL RICH GIRLS... SMH

AND THE NIGGA PROBABLY DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO "PACKAGE" WELL IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

3 Likes

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Tallesty1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
She's probably poor but don't wanna date poor and keep pooring. She went overboard though, she should have kindly declined but I suspect she did earlier but the guy kept pushing and she had to clear him
Lemme highlight a few things from her message.

She seem confused.

1. You don't have the resources to take care of a lady like me(obviously she can't take care of herself.

2. You've no job yet, you're just a barber(to her barbing isn't a job and cannot bring in money)

3. I appreciate the fact that you're intelligent and brilliant at what you do. (even though she said he has no job)

4. You've got a lot of plans but they can't bring food to the table.

And in all these, the only thing she can offer is friendship(she wants to stay in touch in case he makes it tomorrow)

The conclusion...... Well, the lady is in her late teens or early 20s with no idea of what life is all about. She completely bought the wrong impression given by most women that relationship is all about men spending and spending while the woman folds hands and enjoy.

Any lady who isn't moved by:

Intelligence.

Total commitment to what one is doing.

Great plans from tomorrow

Is way beyond my understanding

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Starz825(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Some guys just don't know their class, always go for your class to avoid savagery like the one above.
That wasn't savagery...she said her mind in a polite manner...she had been my friend forever...
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Starz825(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rilwayne001:
The girl is right.

And The guy should face his career, by spending more time on planning his after NYSC life, instead of running after one useless nincompoop.
Na only u get sense for here bro....
She is right...she said her mind and still offered to remain his friend... sometimes we should learn to take No for an answer and move on...no be only the girl dey dis world na

1 Like

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by ScotMisile: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Pls, tell me something about class

1 Like

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Heroclitus:

If the stats is real or somehow close to the actual figure,then my chances (of finding a good one in the future )are over

Also,our society is doom then
Not over. Problem is where do you find this thing called divine.
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
ubunja:
One more Incel loading. Prepare for a mass shooting down the line.

Only white males can be incels grin grin grin

Also, Have sex. grin
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by twhy111(m): 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Is this what you call savagery? it only speak volumes about your personality too.

Why not say a simple NO and move on rather than those derogatory remarks about a man who's productive with his barbing saloon..

I just need to be schooled by what the term 'class' means even when she claim she's jobless herself. Will she die if she makes her own money?
And not seeing relationships as a poverty alleviation program?

Rubbish!!!

8 Likes

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by missjo(f): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
A simple refusal would have sufficed tho, girls with class don't respond to relationship requests like that.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by twhy111(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
She's probably poor but don't wanna date poor and keep pooring. She went overboard though, she should have kindly declined but I suspect she did earlier but the guy kept pushing and she had to clear him

Is that the reason why she want to enter a date in the first place?

So she won't keep pooring like you said.

The downpart is her selling point.
Issokay

1 Like

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

A corpers is trying to woo an undergraduate, a gurl still in school n some of you're talking "class bullshit".
What class does a gurl in school belong to in the society if not the liablity class.
Gurls are so dumb they could leave a guy with vision for a guy with Tv, a woman is no mans responsibility until after marriage, whatever help we render is just born out of stupidity driven by Ego.

10 Likes

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Kollyk11(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
This is why most of them are used for money rituals without remorse,awon werey.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Skmoda360(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Heroclitus:

If the stats is real or somehow close to the actual figure,then my chances (of finding a good one in the future )are over

Also,our society is doom then
Believe me they are all money miners i.e the word "gold digger" is no more vogue.
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
twhy111:

Is that the reason why she want to enter a date in the first place?

So she won't keep pooring like you said.

The downpart is her selling point.
Issokay
The guy could turn out to be a millionaire tomorrow. No one should underestimate anyone
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
247viral:
A distraught corps member took to Twitter to share a screenshot of a rejection message he got from an undergraduate he asked out.

The lady rejected the corps member because according to her, he can't take care of her.

Insisting that they can only be friends, the undergraduate also pointed out that corps members are overly dependent on stipend they get from the Federal government at the end of the month.

Here is the chat ==>> https://www.042hits.com/boy-shares-the-reply-he-got-after-shooting-his-shot

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

boss pay no attention to her. she is as broke as you are. she plainly told you she can't date you cause you have no money yet.
go work for your money for yourself alone, don't worry about her. what goes around comes around.
and when you make money, please be stingy with who you spend it with, especially girls!
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by DonMekino(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
yeepa.... Esther? is the guy's name Frodd??
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by agarawu23(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Her response is kinda childish (if this isn't staged) and I can see the girl is a kid from her profile picture. No matured girl with senses will give that kinda response.

As for u OP, face your hustle and become a MAN first cos these ladies out there won't let you have savings.
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Akious2k2(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Your suspicion may be wrong 'cos she highlighted that she was expecting it... If the guy was already pushing, she wouldn't be talking about expecting him to woo her
Whichever way, they have both expressed their feelings... If you ask me, I'll say NO HARD FEELINGS... Life goes on

1 Like

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by franklingud(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Your own small sef, one asked me whether I can pay her N1m before I date her.
Nigerian girls are something else.
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Akious2k2(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
franklingud:
You 4 ask her say shey e cover Bride Price?
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by franklingud(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Akious2k2:

You 4 ask her say shey e cover Bride Price?
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't mind dat raasclat.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Lonelypacifist6: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
franklingud:
Did her father give her mother 1mill Ever in his life?

3 Likes

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by franklingud(m): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Did her father give her mother 1mill Ever in his life?
Don't mind that raasclat
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Countersam(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
247viral:

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

You sef u eff up,buying her gala and LA casera everytime.
Shior!!!

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Coldfeets: 1:16am On Aug 27, 2019
For one, the babe sounds very intelligent.

Which is a plus for her going by what most guys say they want in a lady.

Unfortunately, she's got a severe dependency mindset.

Which is a huge minus for her going by what most guys say they don't want in a lady.

My final verdict: just _fuck her and dump her one time!

No stories.
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by bodmasfem(m): 1:43am On Aug 27, 2019
Please nairalanders, I need financial assistance. I do believe that there is someone out there that can help me. My acc. Number is 3049488422 first bank
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by cooooooks(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2019
1. Good on her for responding calmly and thoughtfully.
2. She may actually like the guy from the write-up
3. OP should move on.
4. The girl is clearly looking for someone to be dependent on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo / +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] / Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.