Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 (47216 Views)

President Buhari Has Departed Yokohama, Japan For Abuja. / Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 / Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by appini: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Okay
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Jaykolo10(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Waiting for their riot

cool

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by kokomaster3d: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
When is the drama starting please. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by UdemeJoshua(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Baba will be extra carefully ,ipob is monitoring is movement
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Mystica1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Make Igbos execute their plans now grin before he go japa o
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Stanchriss(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
Were are my dear IPOBians!!!...he is hereoooh!!! Let's attack...now....
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by rhymesnoni(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
IPOBian's nd empty threats grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by chikeze(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Abeg make those IPOB wey no get sense start any nonsense cos by the time Bubu come back nah Python dance 3 go start for east i swear. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Hungrychicken(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
space booked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by KanuSE: 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
IPOB is no where to be found... hahahaha cheesy

God punish Devil himself! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by dokie: 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ayobami276:
Where are the Igbos

We're you really expecting them to attack the president? You should know that can't happen. A country's President is well protected in whatever country he visits.

The best IPOB can do is to protest outside the meeting venue, which they will surely do, and maybe to throw eggs on his motorcade if security operatives allow them come close enough.

The focus of the whole thing is to raise dust, remain in the consciousness of Nigerians, and put fear into the eastern leaders who are their main targets. And they are achieving that.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by olisaEze(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
gentle136:
Me just innocently sitting in my room with my phone, going through nairaland, waiting for d drama to start.gringringrin

Abeg shift lemme join you to wait jaré. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by donprinyo(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chai, Japan yam go sweet o.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by KanuSE: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
chikeze:
Abeg make those IPOB wey no get sense start any nonsense cos by the time Bubu come back nah Python dance 3 go start for east i swear. grin

Lol
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by SuperBlack: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ayobami276:
Where are the Igbos

You think the Hausa man that snapped that picture will tell you or snap for you what Buhari went through before entering that Building?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by jrusky(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Has those miscreants arrest him Or what are they waiting for

Pls I'm waiting for you bollocks to arrest him and detain him ok.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Jabioro: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
IPOB has gone to Oblivion again..where are waiting for them..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Greenback: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Beautiful country people welcoming ugly kwantiri people.... grin
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by seunmohmoh(f): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Let them talk about Nigerians going to Japan for free. Me wan japa go japan without visa grin
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by gentle136(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
chikeze:

Sitting in your room abi? You no get work? undecided
my brother, I no get o. Abi u wan look one one legit one for me.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by banom(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hehehehe uneducated lazy Nigerian youths. So how does a random pix taken with fellow Nigerians mean that Buhari or rather Jubril I'd in Japan....where is the pics and video of him landing in Japan, where is his pic with other leaders at the summit....I doubt Buhari (Jubril) went to Japan .

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by DevilhimseIf: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Lol
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by DevilhimseIf: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:
IPOB is no where to be found... hahahaha cheesy

God punish Devil himself! grin
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by wink2015(m): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tundemuttee:
President Buhari with Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama and Nigerian Ambassador to Japan Amb. Mohammed Gana Yisa after his arrival in Japan ahead of the 7th Tokyo International Conference on African Development.

The conference themed ‘Africa and Yokohama, Sharing Passion for the Future’, will take place in the city of Yokohama from August 28 till August 30, 2019.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/see-moment-pres-buhari-arrived-japan-for-7th-tokyo-int-conference-photo.html

Governor Ortom of Benue state that is even at loggerhead with the President over killings also travel to Japan.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by 2chukwu(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
This has shown me how stupid,foolish and brain dead Nigerian are with they comments,so while other world leaders were converging on a round table this gullible illiterate went to one hotel room,and rented five Chinese Abi na Japan boys to display a play card, chaai Cassi!!!! Who took the factory fitted brain of these folks, na hotel abi airport dem dey welcome president? Where are all the diplomats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by LazyGold(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Igbos and chest beating grin
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by brookz: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Where are those useless piggies, President Muhammadu Buhari is in Yokohama waiting for you.

Come one come all.

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Godoverevery: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
I like one thing about this man which is something commendable for me tho I don't like is government style....he is a no bad blood politician....he relate with every governor either APC or PDP......seeing Samuel ortom with him is really amazing despite everything that happened.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Greenback: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
See Bahari Japanese thread yaff turn ipob thread.

Limp and semi alive toothpicks need ipob to hard n cum

grin
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Junkie1: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
IPOB angry
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by gentle136(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
olisaEze:

Abeg shift lemme join you to wait jaré. grin
Guy, d chair big...abeg sit down make I go bring wine make we dey sip till d drama start.grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Sure.

If matter too hard, abeg con carry some python go Japan. Some pipo respect python more than anything else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PMB Vs GEJ With Queen Elizabeth At CHOGM (Photos) / $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin / Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.