Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 (47244 Views)

President Buhari Has Departed Yokohama, Japan For Abuja. / Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 / Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by majamajic(m): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Merit123:
Go and listing to live news, I'm well confirm b4 I comment on air

that this picture is current ?

that's my question

I don't wan know if u work with CNN
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by ceejayclas(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
Deception taken too far

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by pfadom: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
What an illiterate are you? You are clearly ignorant of the privileges of a sitting president within and outside the shore of his country.

Don't allow stupid Nnamdi Kanu deceive you that you can arrest and stone Buhari.

NwaNimo1:
He looks jittery..... He placed someone behind him on lookout!

Interesting hotel lobby..... should be easy to identify the venue and his room.

I'm sure fire alarms are installed.

Let's hope one does not go off accidentally and Bubu is forced to evacuate onto the streets.

Ipob assessing the venue, security and best time to.......?
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Emin25: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Do and come back jare
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by naijajobx: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Oh
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Godsonjoe: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
fowl, cow, goat, monkey brains are more than all of you saying that buhari is in Japan... was ortom included in the first list? Why IYF in the banner of those welcoming him.... blacks are daft sincerely..... so he is doing meeting with his Entourage? so no sign of his jet landing in Japan? other African president is busy holding meeting with Trump, macron, Mitchell of Germany, Japan president, and he is holding meeting with his cabinets. nizooeria is the worse country I have ever comes across. so by mere looking he is in Japan... I sorry for you ppl

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by ceejayclas(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Deception taken too far
Check the last picture: Jubril Was Received By INTERNATIONAL YOUTH FELLOWSHIP

The International Youth Fellowship (IYF), is an
organization founded by Ock Soo Park in 1995,
in South Korea, with the aim of taking ‘full
charge of problems of the youth.’ According to
their official website iyf.org , its roots go back
to the July 1995’s ‘first South Korea-U.S
Combined Youth Camp.’ www.iyf.org

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Godsonjoe: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Sooo nizooeria is afraid of speaking up..... what kind of country did I found myself into? everything is all about lies. daft, godforsaken useless ppl, seeing that buhari is not in Japan, but they're insisting that he is in Japan holding meeting with onyema, ortom and other useless politicians in a hall, while the main meeting is holding in France, in the likes of US, FRANCE, GERMANY, JAPAN GOVERNMENT are all there with many pictures taken! but buhari is in aso rock with some idiot and claiming that they are in Japan. who do we offend? Biafra please come, Biafra please come now, Biafra please come fast we need you. I sick and tired of this mess in this zoological republic of nizooeria
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Godsonjoe: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Were is jubril impersonating himself as buhari in this picture?

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Rhard: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
bad education in Nigeria, instead of the lazy youths to investigate and analyze the photos they there happy with a photo shop pics shown to them. you are busy calling nnamdi,why room photo,no airport pics,no japaness officials shook hands with your president or welcoming him,no official photos,our attitude shows how foolish and stupid we are? so you believe truly that jubril is in japan.without photos show.
watch and see where the fake pics and banner was taken from useless the country https://web.facebook.com/firstmagzine/videos/508911659677922/
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Bruno3000(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
figure007:
Am not against ipob saying they want to attack leaders and am not supporting either but here is the reality , they dare not do anyhow. Leaders pass leaders sir, we are talking about the president of a nation and you are planning an attack on him. I pity those trying to, yoruba will say shigidi un sere ete(complete am) . hmmmmm .you think he is ekeremadu Shey?
grin u are a fckn coward. Common buhari.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Primequest: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Buhari was not even invited but left the country for the same meeting.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by figure007(m): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Bruno3000:
grin u are a fckn coward. Common buhari.
you that your not a coward your mates are flying to Japan to attack him and your here on nairaland making mouth ..shame on you ... Why not go suit ... And see the outcome of the attack ...mumu
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Ikengawo: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tundemuttee:
More Photo:

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/see-moment-pres-buhari-arrived-japan-for-7th-tokyo-int-conference-photo.html
LOL This is China

If you know Chinese art and decor, this image is very funny. It's like saying someone is in Nigeria when they're in Somalia and thinking nobody will catch the difference.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Risingblue008(m): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
dmltoyin:
Where is NNAMDI
Show me my NNAMDI
I wonn see my NNAMDI
U go see'am,ur blood dey hot,no be nnamdi kanu?carry eye down u go see'am
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by glowingflame7: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ope ooooo. Lamidi Kanu has just arrested the impostor posing as the president of a nation that Lamidi is not a citizen of. He Will remove his cap and hand him over to police. Alleluia. More details to follow.

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Bruno3000(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
figure007:
you that your not a coward your mates are flying to Japan to attack him and your here on nairaland making mouth ..shame on you ... Why not go suit ... And see the outcome of the attack ...mumu
And what makes u think I'm Igbo. Keep ranting like a typical afonja. Ode. I so fckn hate most of u.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by aspirebig: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
What are these guys taking Nigerians for by circulating stale pictures?

Japan indeed.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by figure007(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Bruno3000:
And what makes u think I'm Igbo. Keep ranting like a typical afonja. Ode. I so fckn hate most of u.
and i love you lobatan... Have a good night rest. Wish you well. Bye
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
I thought they stopped this nonsense before election.
Why stoop so low?
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by ikemefunajnr(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by ultimatekint(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
I can only see jubrin oooooo
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by stormborn28(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hisxellency:
But Gov Otorm didn't go with him.I can see ortom sitting there... How come about these pics
dont you know he is a ghost... he can appear anywhere
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Jaykolo10(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
oloriLFC:
oniyeye nie. Liar buruku! If Buhari pass through your street, you'll wish to get trampled upon just to see him and if he sights you and you're lucky to get a handshake, tell me you won't offer two hands while grinning like a sheep. Which bad luck? No dey lie abeg! undecided

If you think say everyone na like you... Wey be asslickers you're very very wrong... When I don't like you, I don't like you noniyen if you like get 30bili for aza... OYO.... Epele Eyin Te moo Awon liar.... angry
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Merit123(m): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2019
Can't believe you're in darkness
majamajic:

that this picture is current ?

that's my question

I don't wan know if u work with CNN

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by oloriLFC(f): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Jaykolo10:

If you think say everyone na like you... Wey be asslickers you're very very wrong... When I don't like you, I don't like you noniyen if you like get 30bili for aza... OYO.... Epele Eyin Te moo Awon liar.... angry
if you like squeeze your face, e no concern me
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by follock007(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
Chukalemon:
They are not interested in this zombie of a president,all ipob are interested is the southeast politicians,not a notherner,all a zombie president. tongue tongue

there's a reason the earth symbol is like that... the south function best with west but still all the cardinal points are working together to produce light all the time... nigeria is more western in nature, and that's the reason for the artificial hardship and overestimated population... the extra baggage or change as the APC Government are calling it all go to the South from the West to recuperate the economy which the East are benefiting from... This is where inter-marriage comes to play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters / Patience Jonathan Spotted In A Happy Mood After Her Abuja House Was Raided. PICS / South-East Is Safest Place To Live - UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.