Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 (47239 Views)

President Buhari Has Departed Yokohama, Japan For Abuja. / Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 / Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Rhard: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
bad education in Nigeria, instead of the lazy youths to investigate and analyze the photos they there happy with a photo shop pics shown to them. you are busy calling nnamdi,why room photo,no airport pics,no japaness officials shook hands with your president or welcoming him,no official photos,our attitude shows how foolish and stupid we are? so you believe truly that jubril is in japan.without photos show.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
I didn't see any Roasted Yam there. cool
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Cyoung4real(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
IPOB are bursting this fake pictures on there Facebook page grin grin grin. The dullard is not in Japan

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by DonDaniDee(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
Citytrend:
grin grin grin
I wish him well!
But I'm sure he must be Under a very tight
security details

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

Where you expecting the President to visit a country without tight security from both the Nigerian and Japanese government?
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Mrfeel: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Realestatepro:
If IPOB don't do anything to Buhari then they are the biggest scam ever.
Na by noise?

Just shut up, ipob don't look up to you or anyone from Nigeria to bring their report card of what to do or not do, we do as we wish keep quiet,
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by simplesearch: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ortoms not smiling, looks like once bitten twice shy!
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by garfield1: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Cyoung4real:
IPOB are bursting this fake pictures on there Facebook page grin grin grin. The dullard is not in Japan
Whats your problem? Are you ok
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Mutunchina: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Who are you deceiving
When did you travel with Samuel ortom to Japan?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Area4Area:
Japanese pythons are deadlier than those of Nigeria, don't worry they are more than enough to cure IPOB's madness in 2 minutes

Haha...
I was just saying, in case the Japanese pythons wanna be nice a bit.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by mamajj17(f): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
dmltoyin:
Where is NNAMDI
Show me my NNAMDI
I wonn see my NNAMDI

He dey there, na so so Mouth ge get grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by mamajj17(f): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
dmltoyin:
Where is NNAMDI
Show me my NNAMDI
I wonn see my NNAMDI

He dey there, na so so Mouth he get grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by dshort12: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
ipob no dey japan grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by majamajic(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
Part 1
pls watch till end
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Merit123(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
President Muhammadu buhari have landed in Japan now, where are the yeye followers Ipob. AKUWYA grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by izubext007: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
D Meeting Is 28 To 30th Aug. And He Travelled 25th Wasting Our Oil Money In Clubs.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by majamajic(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
is that not Ortom of Benue is that ,
did he travel with the president ?
where's sanwo-olu ?
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by ceejayclas(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hmmm, Buhari arrives Japan abi? No video evidence of his reception, just one arranged group of persons with banner to deceive those they can deceive. He went Lagos State & Kwara State governor but we can only see Ortom, Onyema and one other. Maybe their internet guys are still working on pictures they are preparing for the masses in deception. My advice for Scannews and other media outlets: ''mind what you publish to us on air " we are all not dummies.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by majamajic(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Merit123:
President Muhammadu buhari have landed in Japan now, where are the yeye followers Ipob. AKUWYA grin grin grin

so u believe that picture , I laugh u

gov of Benue is in that picture , meanwhile he didn't travel with Buhari ,

where's sanwo-olu ?

meanwhile wait until the show finish , the event is on 28th wait till then
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by majamajic(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
simplesearch:
Ortoms not smiling, looks like once bitten twice shy!

Ortom that is in Benue now

hahaha

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by oloriLFC(f): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jaykolo10:

I use God beg you...no quote me dey mention buhari...it's just like you're aligning me with badluck....biko... Olurun oni jekaribi... angry
oniyeye nie. Liar buruku! If Buhari pass through your street, you'll wish to get trampled upon just to see him and if he sights you and you're lucky to get a handshake, tell me you won't offer two hands while grinning like a sheep. Which bad luck? No dey lie abeg! undecided
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by majamajic(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Japanese prime minister is still in France , Buhari arrived before his host
meeting is on 28 th
our president was there before his host
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Merit123(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
majamajic:

so u believe that picture , I laugh u

gov of Benue is in that picture , meanwhile he didn't travel with Buhari ,

where's sanwo-olu ?

meanwhile wait until the show finish , the event is on 28th wait till then
Go and listing to live news, I'm well confirm b4 I comment on air
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by ceejayclas(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tundemuttee:
President Buhari with Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama and Nigerian Ambassador to Japan Amb. Mohammed Gana Yisa after his arrival in Japan ahead of the 7th Tokyo International Conference on African Development.

The conference themed ‘Africa and Yokohama, Sharing Passion for the Future’, will take place in the city of Yokohama from August 28 till August 30, 2019.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/see-moment-pres-buhari-arrived-japan-for-7th-tokyo-int-conference-photo.html

President Buhari Leaves For Japan With
Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States and arrives Japan with ORTOM AND ONYEMA. APC & BUHARI THE HIGHEST SCAMMER
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Marty70s: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
( 1) Do Samuel Orton travel with buhari what a Photoshop fear of IPOB
(2) What is IYF doing in Japan?
(3) Is that man in suit a Japanese or African? Why IYF and youths there?
(4) Please zoom the banner to see International Youth Fellowship

Japan embassy in Nigeria
They should show his arrival at Tokyo airport

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by MrColdsweat: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fake news. Ortom is presently in benue not Japan.

Nigerians are irredeemably gullible. There's no hope for you Nigerians.

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by shegra58: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
dmltoyin:
Where is NNAMDI
Show me my NNAMDI
I wonn see my NNAMDI
this is your Nnamdi grin

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by shegra58: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
figure007:
Am not against ipob saying they want to attack leaders and am not supporting either but here is the reality , they dare not do anyhow. Leaders pass leaders sir, we are talking about the president of a nation and you are planning an attack on him. I pity those trying to, yoruba will say shigidi un sere ete(complete am) . hmmmmm .you think he is ekeremadu Shey?
Oni ki won gbe oun rodo lowe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by RomanEmpire50(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
The Grand Deception has Begun: Jubril-Buhari Still Missing in Japan over 24 Hours after Departure from Nigeria
As with previous photoshopped visit of the impostor Jubril Al-Sudani on behalf of the dead Muhammadu Buhari, the much publicised presidential visit to Japan has kicked off with another round of deceit, well craftrd lies and photoshop.
We must recall the special adviser to the president on media and publicity, Femi Adesina, issued a statement a few days ago regarding this visit. In that statement he said and I quote, "President Buhari will be accompanied by governors Babagana Zulum, AbdulRaham AbdulRazaq and Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Borno, Kwara and Lagos States respectively; ministers and other top government officials."
Yesterday Femi Adesina went ahead and published photographs allegedly taken inside the presidential jet as those mentioned above sat with Jubril-Buhari on their way to Tokyo. (Please see the first picture)
More than 24 hours after the widely reported departure of Jubril-Buhari presidential jet from Abuja and without any confirmed landing at Tokyo airport or elsewhere in Japan, where IPOB had camped waiting to receive him, shockingly another set of pictures have emerged from Aso Rock claiming to be pictures of Jubril-Buhari being welcomed by a group of Japanese, this time Gov. Ortom makes a mysterious entry as part of the entourage. See second picture. Incredible! Which country on this earth welcomes a head of state with a banner? See third picture.
Gov. Ortom that wasn't mentioned as part of the original entourage has miraculously appeared in Japan seated to the left of the Foreign Minister Geofrey Onyeama. The world can now see how fraudulent politicians have been deceiving gullible Nigerians with their photoshopped pictures over the years. The public should not be deceived, Jubril-Buhari is not in Japan and if he is, he is in hiding. He should come out to address the people or make known his presence.
Note, there is no video coverage of him being welcomed to Japan as protocol demands but out of the blue pictures have emerged of a 45 year old man claiming to be Buhari, all smiling, in an undisclosed location somewhere they claim is Japan. Where is NTA News? Nigeria is a country founded on lies and will die by lies.
Aso Rock should stop hiding Jubril-Buhari, they should bravely announce or disclose where he is staying as every genuine head of state would. They should proudly tell us where their Sudanese president is hiding that we may give him proper IPOB welcome.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
Not all Nigerians are dummies

How was JUBRIL received by INTERNATIONAL YOUTH FELLOWSHIP

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by figure007(m): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
shegra58:
Oni ki won gbe oun rodo lowe cheesy
you be real yoruba sir

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by judgementyard(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
If the said meeting or conference starts on the 28 of August,why not go a day before.
Am just asking ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration / Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts / Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.