Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 (47240 Views)

President Buhari Has Departed Yokohama, Japan For Abuja. / Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 / Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by BamiTii(f): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nairalanders are waiting for IPOB's drama
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Assha: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
R. Chest Beaters coolR. Chest Beaters
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Are they expecting Buhari to peel that Pineapple by himself
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by victorazy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Citytrend:
grin grin grin
I wish him well!
But I'm sure he must be Under a very tight
security details

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

Ofcus!

Look far at the dining side u will see heavy man with black suit standing.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by focus7: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Where were those jobless children of hate before Buhari got here from the airport?

They cowardly went into hiding after the gragra they show of going to Japan
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
a conference that will start by August 28, is what my President went for by August 24, sunday night....can you imagine....na wa oooo
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by olajizz01(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
NwaNimo1:
He looks jittery..... He placed someone behind him on lookout!

Interesting hotel lobby..... should be easy to identify the venue and his room.

I'm sure fire alarms are installed.

Let's hope one does not go off accidentally and Bubu is forced to evacuate onto the streets.

Ipob assessing the venue, security and best time to.......?
Typical Ipob-Shiite thinking.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Afamed: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
lonelydora:
Where are the Igbos?
I have told you to ignore IPOB. They are worldwide known propagandists
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Afamed: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
a conference that will start by August 28, is what my President went for by August 24, sunday night....can you imagine....na wa oooo
It means you have enough time to carry out your attacks on him

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by landforeast(m): 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
I don't just understand, how can a president of the country fly in into a country when the prime minister is still attending G7 summit, hoe can he enter a country without any official welcome from the government. How can he travel four days to the date of the official event, there are many questions yearning for answers. And I expect Nigerian intellectuals to ask intelligent questions. What if Nnamdi Kanu is right, what if these people has been fooling us all this while.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Mekenz(m): 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
OK.....we shall see.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by KanuSE: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
SuperBlack:
He's not even Bold enough to sit down there, he was smuggled inside there

Suit yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Afamed: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
SuperBlack:

You think the Hausa man that snapped that picture will tell you or snap for you what Buhari went through before entering that Building?
So IPOB have no camera or phone to snap their own pictures?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Gangster1ms: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
I thought sanwo olu and governor of borno followed him.. Where are they? undecided
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Salebo: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
NwaNimo1:

Let's hope one does not go off accidentally and Bubu is forced to evacuate onto the streets.

pls go and get a job..IPOB miscreant!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Jaykolo10(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
post=81624461:
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

THE BEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Hahahaha cheesy grin wink.
Who wan die now?! grin cheesy

I use God beg you...no quote me dey mention buhari...it's just like you're aligning me with badluck....biko... Olurun oni jekaribi... angry
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by prodomain(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Realestatepro:
If IPOB don't do anything to Buhari then they are the biggest scam ever.
Na by noise?

If dey do something u'll say that was a shameful act.

If dem no do anything u'll say coward, scam,

What do u really want?
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by landforeast(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
2chukwu:
This has shown me how stupid,foolish and brain dead Nigerian are with they comments,so while other world leaders were converging on a round table this gullible illiterate went to one hotel room,and rented five Chinese Abi na Japan boys to display a play card, chaai Cassi!!!! Who took the factory fitted brain of these folks, na hotel abi airport dem dey welcome president? Where are all the diplomats
Some of this folks have nothing inside their brain
A goat can reason properly more than them
Should I say it is because of the dilapidated educational system.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Chukalemon(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
They are not interested in this zombie of a president,all ipob are interested is the southeast politicians,not a notherner,all a zombie president. tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Preshob(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
figure007:
Am not against ipob saying they want to attack leaders and am not supporting either but here is the reality , they dare not do anyhow. Leaders pass leaders sir, we are talking about the president of a nation and you are planning an attack on him. I pity those trying to, yoruba will say shigidi un sere ete(complete am) . hmmmmm .you think he is ekeremadu Shey?

Shut up asslicker!!!

That's how you'll keep mortgaging your future and that of your generations yet unborn because of your fear, cowardice and bigotry......I weep for you my brother!!

Where has this asslicking and worshipping of our "leaders" gotten us as a country huh
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by macfish101(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
All yorubas should shut their dirty mouth and go lick some northern ass. Go and free sowore or better still, keep quite and watch the igbos liberate themselves. Cowards
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Area4Area: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
SuperBlack:

You think the Hausa man that snapped that picture will tell you or snap for you what Buhari went through before entering that Building?
Since you were there when he entered the building, tell us what he went through
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by sklinks(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Citytrend:
grin grin grin
I wish him well!
But I'm sure he must be Under a very tight
security details

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Area4Area: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:
Sure.

If matter too hard, abeg con carry some python go Japan. Some pipo respect python more than anything else
Japanese pythons are deadlier than those of Nigeria, don't worry they are more than enough to cure IPOB's madness in 2 minutes
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Area4Area: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Tell IPOB that they have enough time for anything, no excuses and failure to act is an epic failure

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Area4Area: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
landforeast:
I don't just understand, how can a president of the country fly in into a country when the prime minister is still attending G7 summit, hoe can he enter a country without any official welcome from the government. How can he travel four days to the date of the official event, there are many questions yearning for answers. And I expect Nigerian intellectuals to ask intelligent questions. What if Nnamdi Kanu is right, what if these people has been fooling us all this while.
Tell IPOB to go and attack him already, una gragra and noise too much, tell them that they have enough time to perfect their plans to attack.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Angelfrost(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
NwaNimo1:

Just give it a rest already... Your childish delusions are getting boring.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Parkac(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
The governors that left with the president for Japan are governors of Borno, Kwara and Lagos.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 by Area4Area: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
prodomain:

If dey do something u'll say that was a shameful act.

If dem no do anything u'll say coward, scam,

What do u really want?
Then why were they announcing to the whole world that they'll do something they are incapable of doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts / Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News / Patience Jonathan Spotted In A Happy Mood After Her Abuja House Was Raided. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.