Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh (4424 Views)

Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love / What Is The Cause Of Lack Of True Love???Let Discuss...no Bashing Please / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love?let's Have Fun People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by JaceBlaze: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I imagine having bruised & tender knuckles from punching someone, that even my imaginary guy self finds it extremely painful tongue grin
You can always use a brick to avoid bruised knuckles grin

1 Like

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by XhosaNostra(f): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Unless I'm put in a situation where getting physical is the only way out,other than that I try my best to avoid physicality because 90% of the fights I have been in I got my ass handed to me grin I don't have that kind of strength tbh,all I got is a mean face to keep bullies off me.

and you? ever got physical in your life?

Hahaha. Very funny, Jace.

My bark is worse than my bite, so why perspire? grin
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by XhosaNostra(f): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You can always use a brick to avoid bruised knuckles grin

Haaaa! Yhooo! And risk killing someone?

1 Like

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by nisai: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I don't know what to say lol. Thanks?
grin grin grin grin

Wow, you did not know what to say? Yes, you do not need to say. I became your flute. I belong to your lips. All to do is just blow, blow and blow; please no need to say. grin grin

You have got me sticky! I tried to forget. Oh! But I could not do without the breeze, water, sun. Even if I strive to relent, I may end up in the tomb! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by JaceBlaze: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Very funny, Jace.

My bark is worse than my bite, so why perspire? grin
You are a shorty,right? grin your type is famous for breathing so loud but disappear when shìt hit the fan cheesy grin
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by JaceBlaze: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Haaaa! Yhooo! And risk killing someone?
That's another reason I hate fighting

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by XhosaNostra(f): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You are a shorty,right? grin your type is famous for breathing so loud but disappear when shìt hit the fan cheesy grin

LMFAOO. Fortunately for me, things have never really escalated to the point where I needed to duke it out with someone, mano a mano. A few skirmishes here & there but not a full on catfight or brawl grin I don't have time for that. I'm not a coward though, I could take on an army because sometimes I have a devil-may-care attitude cheesy Prone to risk taking & being stupid.

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Omar09(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mumu me will leave my comfortable bed and pass the night in the hostel just so I can come out n spend with gf and kiss her. Oh lawd.

Helped her purchase her post nce form tho not with my money, ran around for her just so she can gain admission n I get to spend more time with her. Plus it took her three years to agree to be my girlfriend. Ah! Yet it wasn't worth it at all.

1 Like

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by JaceBlaze: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
[left][/left]
XhosaNostra:

LMFAOO. Fortunately for me, things have never really escalated to the point where I needed to duke it out with someone, mano a mano. A few skirmishes here & there but not a full on catfight or brawl grin I don't have time for that. I'm not a coward though, I could take on an army because sometimes I have a devil-may-care attitude cheesy Prone to risk taking & being stupid.
Trust me if you have never brawled before you do not want to start it now,you will be panting like a dog after few jabs.

okay,Cynthia Rothrock wink
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by XhosaNostra(f): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
JaceBlaze:
[left][/left]Trust me if you have never brawled before you do not want to start it now,you will be panting like a dog after few jabs.

okay,Cynthia Rothrock wink

Imagine me suddenly becoming a street fighter. That'll never happen lol.

grin

1 Like

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by luvyaself95(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
Challanged cult guys for him. regret it.
WTF.
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by cooluzi: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
what we do for love. The guys took his laptop. I got it back but without my bf flash drive.
ok thats hard to believe
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by luvyaself95(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mine is fvcking stupid.
1st girlfriend

i claim she is my girlfriend when i suppose not to i almost end up in danger is God that save me.
don't mind me na my good heart dey worry me.

2nd girlfriend

she is the one at fault but i was the one begging her unnecessarily and i will be following her up and down for her to accept my apology so i always end up going home lately.
Loving wrong person is a scam.
LOVE is not scam.

1 Like

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by JaceBlaze: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Imagine me suddenly becoming a street fighter. That'll never happen lol.

grin
haha stay well smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
cooluzi:
ok thats hard to believe
secondary school cultist? Im not scared of them.
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by cooluzi: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
secondary school cultist? Im not scared of them.
my bad i thought you re talking about uni
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
luvyaself95:
WTF.
they asked my ex for 5000 naira before they would give him the laptop. I went to the guys threatened to descend hell on their skinny a$ses. The returned it but all his pictures and music were gone...
that was after i knew he cheated. Was trying to make our relationship work.
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
cooluzi:
my bad i thought you re talking about uni
Lol. I aint that crazy.
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by cooluzi: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lol. I aint that crazy.
lol didnt see ur msg tho
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by luvyaself95(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
they asked my ex for 5000 naira before they would give him the laptop. I went to the guys threatened to descend hell on their skinny a$ses. The returned it but all his pictures and music were gone...
that was after i knew he cheated. Was trying to make our relationship work.
You be super girlfriend back then.
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That's because I've told it before lol.

Any hidden crazy from your side, Jace? Make I "hahaha" for this afternoon grin
Seriously why do I not like u even though you make a lot of intelligent replies.
Could it be because you talk 2 much?
Nawaoo
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by XhosaNostra(f): 4:48am On Aug 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Seriously why do I not like u even though you make a lot of intelligent replies.
Could it be because you talk 2 much?
Nawaoo

Lol, who cares? Because I sure don't.
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

he never lie though grin grin grin grin

you can chat for Africa grin grin grin

but we love it kiss
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by XhosaNostra(f): 5:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Guest007:

he never lie though grin grin grin grin

you can chat for Africa grin grin grin

but we love it kiss

Yes, he never lied but I don't expect everyone to like me because I don't like everyone either. The difference is, I don't go around asking people why I don't like them, as if I'm important. If someone doesn't like me, oh well, I care zero.

Yes, I talk A LOT grin That's who I am. I don't see why I should act any other way. I'm going to be myself through & through, no apologies.
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Biingoo: 5:33am On Aug 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Stop derailing
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2019
luvyaself95:
You be super girlfriend back then.
I loved stupidly.
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by luvyaself95(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
I loved stupidly.
it wasn't like that,
is the person that doesn't worth it..
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I want u to care dear.
U seem lovely and deeply hurt...
U talk so much and bash men in a bid to comfort your deeply hurt soul.... But I must tell you... Your comments are great
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by XhosaNostra(f): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:

I want u to care dear.
U seem lovely and deeply hurt...
U talk so much and bash men in a bid to comfort your deeply hurt soul.... But I must tell you... Your comments are great

Lol okay.
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Hamachi(f): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Blackivy27:
Challanged cult guys for him.
regret it.
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2019
luvyaself95:
it wasn't like that, is the person that doesn't worth it..
Thanks dear
Re: Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh by Hamachi(f): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Omar09:
Mumu me will leave my comfortable bed and pass the night in the hostel just so I can come out n spend with gf and kiss her. Oh lawd.

Helped her purchase her post nce form tho not with my money, ran around for her just so she can gain admission n I get to spend more time with her. Plus it took her three years to agree to be my girlfriend. Ah! Yet it wasn't worth it at all.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm About Settling Down But Scared Of This / I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her / She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.