Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her (4421 Views)

Feminist: Men Are Scared That If We All Became Feminists, Konji Will Kill U Guys / Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by NBAjunior: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Last week Thursday was at a bar when some random girl walked to me and asked for my contact that she likes me as a sharp guy I gave her my contact

So decided to call her later in the night and invited her to my house which she came and we eventually had sex..

After 2 days of having sex with her I started noticing rashes on my private part and it was so itching me which I started to scratch it

I noticed the rashes started getting bigger and the itching became worse so I decided to visit the hospital and talk to a doctor

Just went to the hospital today and they gave me a tube to be rubbing on it and some antibiotics which I have started taking…

But I’m scared I might have infected my girl and don’t know how to approach her about it because we had sex on Sunday but I didn’t fvck her in the pussy cuz she is a virgin and whenever I try putting it in blood will just be coming out and I will find it increasing tight to get inside of her and she does feel so much pains..

So we decided to try anal that Sunday as I couldn’t fvck her pvssy don’t know if is possible she might be infected too I also came on her inside her assh*le..

Please Nlanders I need your thoughts on this should I speak to her about this??
Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by NBAjunior: 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
The tube I was given to use in rubbing my dvck on

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by iLegendd(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Keep your virginity like me, you won't listen. If you're going through a lot, just know that others are just coming back from a lot too.

10 Likes

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by Shalommy(f): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Shit eater. Tuueeehh

13 Likes

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by NBAjunior: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Shalommy:
Shit eater. Tuueeehh

How?
Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by bmd1010: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
NBAjunior:
Last week Thursday was at a bar when some random girl walked to me and asked for my contact that she likes me as a sharp guy I gave her my contact

So decided to call her later in the night and invited her to my house which she came and we eventually had sex..

After 2 days of having sex with her I started noticing rashes on my private part and it was so itching me which I started to scratch it

I noticed the rashes started getting bigger and the itching became worse so I decided to visit the hospital and talk to a doctor

Just went to the hospital today and they gave me a tube to be rubbing on it and some antibiotics which I have started taking…

But I’m scared I might have infected my girl and don’t know how to approach her about it because we had sex on Sunday but I didn’t fvck her in the pussy cuz she is a virgin and whenever I try putting it in blood will just be coming out and I will find it increasing tight to get inside of her and she does feel so much pains..

So we decided to try anal that Sunday as I couldn’t fvck her pvssy don’t know if is possible she might be infected too I also came on her inside her assh*le..

First girl infect u u infect gf

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by flames007(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Wtf did i just read? I'm still trying to see where the sense is in everything you just posted.

You had sex with a random girl raw, you noticed rashes and itching, you bleeped your girl in the ass because she's a virgin (what nonsense), and now you're concerned you might have infected her?

Yes, you've infected her. And stop deceiving yourself, that girl is no virgin. It's stupid.

13 Likes

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by NBAjunior: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
flames007:
Wtf did i just read? I'm still trying to see where the sense is in everything you just posted.

You had sex with a random girl raw, you noticed rashes and itching, you bleeped your girl in the ass because she's a virgin (what nonsense), and now you're concerned you might have infected her?

Yes, you've infected her. And stop deceiving yourself, that girl is no virgin. It's stupid.

She is a virgin you don’t know her so that argue about that

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by Kooldon(f): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Just as you f**ked her a**hole, rub the same tube on her a**hole too. Case close
grin

14 Likes

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by silvoclaira: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
lipsrsealed
And now you are frustrated, 'cause your diick was unprotected nd doctor refuse to tell you that your girl is got that shiiit

Now it's obvious to everyone in Nairaland that it's AIDS grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by NBAjunior: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kooldon:
Just as you f**ked her a**hole, rub the same tube on her a**hole too. Case close
grin

Is it possible she might be infected to?
Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by bmd1010: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kooldon:
grin
abi

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by Pells: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kooldon:
grin
I know you like to receive it too through the àsshole grin cheesy just like virginprincess Sheistoopretty Rozross and sweetplum grin grin
Oloshos of Nl undecided shocked
Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by virginprincess(f): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pells:

I know you like to receive it too through the àsshole grin cheesy just like virginprincess Sheistoopretty Rozross and sweetplum grin grin
Oloshos of Nl undecided shocked
Bia,Ewu, better stop mentioning my name in your madness.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by Autobot05: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
You're mentally unstable if all this is true
Seek medical help
Apply my siggy to your life too
Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by Iamicekid(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
You are such a fool, u know fully well you are treating an infection and still went ahead to have raw sex with another person without completing your dosage first and see if you are clear, u such a bastard that you can’t keep yourself till you are sure you are free or Atleast use protection, if na hiv now na so u go carry am give the girl ooo bastard

8 Likes

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by Joeev: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
NBAjunior:

Bro don't mind all these unfortunate people bashing you. I have 1 question to ask. Did you use condom in hitting that 1st girl?

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by Madmazel99(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
NBAjunior:

you and your girlfriend should go for a test. And using that cream alone might not be enough. This time around make sure both of you complete the drugs before sex.

And you can tell that girl you got the infection from to go treat herself too.

And don't mind all these people judging.

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by 24SEVEN: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Gays full this forum oh.

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by IsellSmartTvs: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
All those men that always want to marry virgin rn

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by Foodie1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Wickedness, you knew fully well, that you are treating infection, you still fvck the girl raw and gor her anus. You no get conscience.

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Only Dirty guys have sex with random girls without using condoms.

For heaven's sake how much is condom that u can't afford eh, Girls of nowadays are full of desease especially Lagos and imo girls i mean some in large numbers.

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by Laturuturu: 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
NBAjunior:

You Bleep her anal. Just because an innocent girl express love towards you
Animal
Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by techWriter3: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bleep glutton
Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Why do people no longer have sense?

You met a girl under one day and slept with her. not only that, you did it without protection... SMH.

The mumu that is dating you and letting you sleep with her, claiming virgin is who I pity cos you have infected her with HIV.

See the bleached legs self. Na them.

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by dnawah(m): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kooldon:
grin
spoiled girl angry angry
Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by Ate247(m): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
What is that useless girl keeping her virginity for when she's already a hoe. She still has the guts to say I'm a virgin. Virgin kee you there. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by SenecaTheYonger: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Of course she’s infected. It’s going to take time to show though but she will start smelling soon without knowing fluid be leaking out her anus.

All thanks to you, her loving and faithful BF. She’s lucky to have u

1 Like

Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by Divay22(f): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
All those men that always want to marry virgin rn
Lol grin grin
Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by Anieke77(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
NBAjunior:
The tube I was given to use in rubbing my dvck on
try neoskin cream.
Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by NBAjunior: 12:45am On Oct 27, 2022
Joeev:

Bro don't mind all these unfortunate people bashing you. I have 1 question to ask. Did you use condom in hitting that 1st girl?

No I didn’t
Re: I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her by frozen70(f): 2:23am On Oct 27, 2022
NBAjunior:

You are doing anal with your virgin girl friend

You still sex a random crazy girl

I think sex is the only thing that ever makes you happy

You are just thinking of sex and sex

How do you intend to achieve success and be responsible

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone / Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends / Does The Ring On A Married Woman's Finger Really Scare Men Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.