Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys (1699 Views)

Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by nlPoster: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mikolion87:

Life is like a game, you can hate the game all you want, but if you don't play by the rules, you lose.

The problem common to most of you who posit with so much ego and no wisdom, is you believe you make the rules, or that you've "made it" based on some highly subjective and erratic criteria.

You don't understand winning and losing do not have only one interpretation (your own).

Ability to type in English (or on the internet) doesn't necessarily mean sense.

You'll notice I'm not bothering to explain myself in plain language, I believe sooner or later you all should arrive at the conclusion/s you're expected to know.

And if you don't meaning if you never do, well, perhaps it's not something in your fortune.
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by LordKO(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mikolion87:

I don't too bro.. The earlier you shun all these grammar and face life realistically, the nearer you'll be at finding happiness.

let me reiterate again, "There's no "romantic love" that is never conditional.

Knowing this bitter reality should make a man sit up and keep improving himself (so also the ladies too), rather than waiting for someone to accept you "unconditionally".

Thank you.

There's something called sync (synchronization). Truth is that genuine romantic love/two people who're specially meant to be for each other are usually in sync with each other, irrespective of where/how/when they meet. The connection is usually inexplicable, so it's beyond logic as I said - spiritualism is real. Bar greed and conceit, life can be so simple and sweet for everybody.

The funny thing with people like you who've this logical and transactional mindset about romantic relationship/love is that you hardly have what it takes to compete effectively.

A man (woman) doesn't need to improve himself for the sake of finding the special person, he does because it's the right thing to do - if one needs church before doing good, he simply needs to embrace a change of ethical leanings. I hope you'll be able to connect that assertion with the matter under discussion. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
nairalandposter:

The problem common to most of you who posit with so much ego and no wisdom, is you believe you make the rules, or that you've "made it" based on some highly subjective and erratic criteria.

You don't understand winning and losing do not have only one interpretation (your own).

Ability to type in English (or on the internet) doesn't necessarily mean sense.

You'll notice I'm not bothering to explain myself in plain language, I believe sooner or later you all should arrive at the conclusion/s you're expected to know.

And if you don't meaning if you never do, well, perhaps it's not something in your fortune.

Haba bro, you dey provoke? I believe we're having a nice intellectual dialogue.. I don't know it all. As a matter of fact, I learn from everyone including my own experiences. That's my reality.

If you have a counter view, bring it forward and we shall ponder on it, and hopefully learn.
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by emmaodet: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mikolion87:

Most definitely, we both know that everyone can never follow these rules, and everyone can never be an ideal man for a woman.. I didn't make the rules, they've been there and yet, the ideal men (or women) have always been described as "few". That is to show you that this path, albeit rewarding, is never an easy path.

However, those who have toured this path (Like myself, and several others) have attested to its fruitfulness. Everyone easily falls in love with Success, Success is attractive (not necessarily a high handed level of success, but a consistent and steady growth).

All I have done is to reawaken our Consciousness to Reality.

When we become truthful to ourselves, it helps us to limit our expectations within the tenets of Reality and prepare our minds and hearts for the worst.

Life is like a game, you can hate the game all you want, but if you don't play by the rules, you lose.

You have a point though.
It's well.
God help us all

1 Like

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
LordKO:

There's something called sync (synchronization). Truth is that genuine romantic love/two people who're specially meant to be for each other are usually in sync with each other, irrespective of where/how/when they meet. The connection is usually inexplicable, so it's beyond logic as I said - spiritualism is real. Bar greed and conceit, life can be so simple and sweet for everybody.

The funny thing with people like you who've this logical and transactional mindset about romantic relationship/love is that you hardly have what it takes to compete effectively.

A man (woman) doesn't need to improve himself for the sake of finding the special person, he does because it's the right thing to do - if one needs church before doing good, he simply needs to embrace a change of ethical leanings. I hope you'll be able to connect that assertion with the matter under discussion. Lol.

My brother, your so-called "synchronization" will begin to suffer the moment you can't provide money for your children's school fees. Now this is reality. Realism is not an enemy, it is a genuine an empirical mirror to guide you adequately in making life's decisions.

Also, the moment you start maltreating your partner, the "synchronization" will dwindle..

Not to rule out your sense of humor, Charisma, Looking fit and healthy.... etc

To pretend that these things do not matter is to deceive oneself.

Ask yourself, would you have approached your partner if she was a dirty orange hawker without any hygiene? Be sincere... It might even take some Spiritual might to want to start something serious with such a person, but would that "synchronization" exist if she continues in the same unhygienic state?

You now see why romantic love can never be "unconditional".

And no, I'm not perfect, I have not claimed to have it all... The difference between the both us is that I take reality for what it is (whether bitter or not) and I try to continually improve myself and keep learning.. There's no end to Knowledge.

If you think you don't need to improve yourself to find the right person, you must then be joking... Improvement I would say would benefit not just you, but your partner as well. Even parents would scold a child who behaves badly and rewards a child who behaves better....
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by LordKO(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
You've a very low IQ. Conceit is God's gift to small-minded people like you.

Bye-bye.

Mikolion87:

You are the one who mentioned "church", I never did.. Spirituality as used in this context connotes virtues (fruits of the spirit like Kindness, Love, Humility, self-control etc).

My brother, your so-called "synchronization" will begin to suffer the moment you can't provide money for your children's school fees. Now this is reality. Realism is not an enemy, it is a genuine an empirical mirror to guide you adequately in making life's decisions.

Also, the moment you start maltreating your partner, the "synchronization" will dwindle..

Not to rule out your sense of humor, Charisma, Looking fit and healthy.... etc

To pretend that these things do not matter is to deceive oneself.

Ask yourself, would you have approached your partner if she was a dirty orange hawker without any hygiene? Be sincere... It might even take some Spiritual might to want to start something serious with such a person, but would that "synchronization" exist if she continues in the same unhygienic state?

You now see why romantic love can never be "unconditional".

And no, I'm not perfect, I have not claimed to have it all... The difference between the both us is that I take reality for what it is (whether bitter or not) and I try to continually improve myself and keep learning.. There's no end to Knowledge.

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
LordKO:
You've a very low IQ. Conceit is God's gift to small-minded people like you.

Bye-bye.

I'm so appalled by the level of degeneration you have doused yourself into. You started well only to end by name calling.. That shows a grossly dilapidated level of Maturity in a fellow with so-called "high IQ".

If you're not willing to put forward intelligent points and counter people's arguments by a superior one, of what use is your 'knowledge'.. Reality will soon visit you, that's when you'll know Life is not all about Idealistic and 'unempirical' and non-factual theories..
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
LordKO:

Lol, I just reread this, now I got the drift.. I think my sleepiness got to me (you should have pointed it out).

Anyways, you may reread the corrected version of my comment under your full quote.

In life, One needs to continue to improve both for "self" and for others as well (your family, your profession, those who really care about you).. In reality, people are naturally attracted to people who are better than them. So in order to get the results you seek (in Relationships, career etc), you have to keep improving yourself.. That's our bitter reality.

To improve oneself in certain areas (e.g in sex etc) may not necessarily be the "Right thing" to do especially if you don't care who is attracted to you or not. What is "Right" to one is dependent on "Necessity " and "Relevance"....
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Magnoliaa(f): 4:16am On Aug 27, 2019
Dagger79:

So the ladies should just relax and wait until the guys have done all the hard work, by going through all these stages you mentioned just for the them (ladies) to come and enjoy what they didn't sweat for abi

Did you read the post at all?? Didn't you see the part where he mentioned going for a lady who's worked on herself (emotionally, spiritually, etc), too?

1 Like

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Magnoliaa(f): 4:34am On Aug 27, 2019
emmaodet:
Personally, i think we focus too much energies on women. How to improve yourself to get a woman, how to be rich, how to sex very well, how to be good guy with good qualities etc
It's energy draining and sickening.
Must human being be that complicated?
Why must i waste my precious time trying to impress another human?
If only, if only ladies can put in atleast 30-50% of guys energy to improve themselves and impact in there partner's relationship, we won't be where we are

Everyone's got a fair share of expectations other people want them to live up to.
Or molds, identities they should fit into.

1 Like

Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by emmaodet: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Everyone's got a fair share of expectations other people want them to live up to.
Or molds, identities they should fit into.

Yes you are right.
We are still saying the same thing.
In as much as alot is expected from guys in improvement, it will be unfair for the ladies to be in there comfort zones and not improve also.
Re: ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys by Mikolion87(m): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2019
LordKO:

Let me also add that, of the truth everyone wishes that "romantic love" follows this precept outlined above (including myself). But we're already faced with a "bitter reality", things are not always as we "want" them to be. Instead of crying "Foul play", the best a man can do for himself is to accept this reality and limit his expectations, working within the tenets of reality.

Now you have also failed to realize that the "synchronization" you talk about is dependent on some salient "factors" to be ignited. It may be things as peripheral as looks or composure, or things such as confidence, hard work, kindness, intelligence etc... No matter how peripheral or worthwhile those qualities are, it still are "conditions"..

Certain negative qualities as anger and violence, laziness, dirtiness etc stand a very little chance of igniting this "Synchronization" (as regards "romantic love" ).

But for Agape love, it is never conditional because the purpose is different.

This is the bitter truth of life, the earlier you accept this and Improve, the better for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife / Funny Sign I Saw At The Mall Today / 10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.