Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

I Think I Might End It All Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Might End It All Today (1801 Views)

I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family / Should My Cousin Continue With Her Or End It Mutually Right Now? / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Might End It All Today by PrinceMike24: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
I’m very sorry for the topic but right now I feel hopeless
I’ve been suffering for as long as I can remember,from one menial job to the other,my uncles will be making promises but fail to fulfil it.I got a loan from LCredit some 2 weeks ago when my uncle had promised me he will send me some money to use and sort myself,but since then he’s not been picking again and the loan was overdue yesterday,they called me this morning with threatening words,how will I survive this,they have threatened to post my name as a fraudster just to tarnish my image
Please someone should help me out of this mess,I would refund the person back by month end,I don’t want my image to be tarnished please

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by Slynation(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
PrinceMike24:
I’ve been suffering for as long as I can remember,from one menial job to the other,my uncles will be making promises but fail to fulfil it.I got a loan from LCredit some 2 weeks ago when my uncle had promised me he will send me some money to use and sort myself,but since then he’s not been picking again and the loan was overdue yesterday,they called me this morning with threatening words,how will I survive this,they have threatened to post my name as a fraudster just to tarnish my image
Please someone should help me out of this mess,I would refund the person back by month end,I don’t want my image to be tarnished please
Na iPhone you dey use oO...!!

13 Likes

Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by OneCorner: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
U people will be talking about your uncles as if he doesn’t have his own responsibility else where
God will send help to you tho

6 Likes

Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by Ecos(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
U need Jesus Christ
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by stixxy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Slynation:
E shock you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by PrinceMike24: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Slynation:

Yes,it’s an iPhone 6,I’ve been using it for more than 4 years now
It’s does not mean I got it of recent,pls let’s be matured sometimes

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by PrinceMike24: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
OneCorner:
U people will be talking about your uncles as if he doesn’t have his own responsibility else where
God will send help to you tho
It was his promise that made me borrow the loan,I wouldn’t have gotten it if I knew it will turn out like this,he shouldn’t have given me hopes
Thanks for your prayers tho

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by PrinceMike24: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ecos:
U need Jesus Christ
I know but I’m really hopeless right now
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by MufasaLion: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Will I die tonight? I don't know, is it over?
Lookin' for my next high, I'm lookin' for closure.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by jayworld15(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
When you were taking the loan, we didn't know. When you were spending the money, we didn't know. But when the loan company is requesting for you to pay back, you rushed down to nairaland. Oga, end it if you want. It'd be your decision.

7 Likes

Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by MrLondonder: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
MufasaLion:

angry
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by MrLondonder: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
MufasaLion:

wot time do u wanto die sir? smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by papiSNEH(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Keep calm fella
God will see you through

The worst part is that all this loan companies are thieves. They will loan you 50k after 14days you will pay back 56k and if you fail to pay back on the due day they be charging you 1.6% of the loan daily.if you are a salary earner
Run from them
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by Whazar(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Abeg do am fast fast we dey wait the news

U get iPhone dey reason suicide

It was once worse that I didn’t have SIM card no means of reaching helpers I enter street hustle sell all valuable gadgets I get now I didn’t regret that move

U better use your head

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Na me be your sureplug for effective sniper, just incase you are ready. angry

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by November24(f): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
PrinceMike24:

So u will die for loan... Laffs.
Now u see no one cares abi... So what about the name?

Friend, 3 years from now, this will no longer matter
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bro, my only advice is to go smoke weed. You will be alright las las. You're not Tinubu or whatever his name is.
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by seunsiju(m): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
Slynation:

What if he is using iphone , thats probably not a big iphone, it shows on the screenshot, people are this poverty mentality, cos he is using iphone now , he is rich or what
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by bigjackass: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
You want to kill yourself because of 18k debt. Adieu undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by SoapQueen(f): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
PrinceMike24:
If you can write articles in exchange for a pay. Drop your email and I'd message you.
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by PrinceMike24: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
SoapQueen:

If you can write articles in exchange for a pay. Drop your email and I'd message you.
abrabamjohn@gmail.com
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by MikeMicheal(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Thief sell your iphone and pay your debt.
Why are you even telling us? Did you call us when you were spending the money?
ONI GBESE OSHI

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by Home94: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
I can write articles too
My email is chisomulu@gmail.com
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by Deicide: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
I hear that sniper is very effective.

Just text them at LCredit your Uncle number and ask them to contact him first grin
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by PrinceMike24: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Deicide:
I hear that sniper is very effective.

Just text them at LCredit your Uncle number and ask them to contact him first grin
Ok,thanks
This is a very good advice
I appreciate
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by Truvelisback(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
After buying urself an Iphone and borrowing all these money like Buhari yet u didn't make anything meaningful out of these money. Are u related to Buhari ?
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by PrinceMike24: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
MikeMicheal:
Thief sell your iphone and pay your debt.
Why are you even telling us? Did you call us when you were spending the money?
ONI GBESE OSHI
If I sell my phone,I should use calculator and pay back d debt
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by PrinceMike24: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
After buying urself an Iphone and borrowing all these money like Buhari yet u didn't make anything meaningful out of these money. Are u related to Buhari ?
Sir,you weren’t around with me to know I didn’t make anything meaningful out of it.
I bought programming courses cus I’m learning python programming,I’ve been feeding myself,I’ve been paying transportation to sites
In summary,iPhone is not a standard that one is rich,it’s an iPhone 6 I’ve been using for about 4 years now,it’s not like I bought it of recent
Thanks for your comment all the same
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by Truvelisback(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
PrinceMike24:

Sir,you weren’t around with me to know I didn’t make anything meaningful out of it.
I bought programming courses cus I’m learning python programming,I’ve been feeding myself,I’ve been paying transportation to sites
In summary,iPhone is not a standard that one is rich,it’s an iPhone 6 I’ve been using for about 4 years now,it’s not like I bought it of recent
Thanks for your comment all the same
Alright, it seems like u invest the money wrongly or the business or so. Looking at the horrible state of the country, one just have to becareful on what he/she invests with his/her hard earn money.
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by PrinceMike24: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
Alright, it seems like u invest the money wrongly or the business or so. Looking at the horrible state of the country, one just have to becareful on what he/she invests with his/her hard earn money.
I know,I didn’t really invest it,I just used it to buy that programming course,d rest went down on food and transportation daily with or expenses s
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by Blacknote: 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
Person wey want kill himself, no go post it online or tell someone say him want die *simple psychology*, so Op you ain't serious.

But in case you meant it, you go ahead. In Tupac word " one less ugly mouth on welfare"

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by Truvelisback(m): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
PrinceMike24:

I know,I didn’t really invest it,I just used it to buy that programming course,d rest went down on food and transportation daily with or expenses s
Things are really hard now, u should have invested the money or look for a way to increase the money or make earning from it, knowing fully well that u borrowed the money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A True Story / What Do Ladies Really Offer In Relationships? / Should I Invite Her Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.