Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car (35528 Views)

Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / SARS Leave With Occupants’ Generators For Not Being At Home During A Raid / Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by livenletlive: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
I see nothing wrong in opening your car for a security check, except you're hiding something fishy or you suspect the security guy might be fake?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by Starhearts: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
E Don set

But Jokes apart these policemen needs to be tested in a psych ward before they are deployed. Some of them don lose six inside seven bolts wey god put for our brains. The other day I dey lick my alomo for one bar na so these set of guys for the other seat start football argument. As a fan I put mouth we come join table start to kpef on a normal level. Baba high small e start to jam talk. E say he be police say him name na kokoro mortuary. In English he is the key to the morgue. Say anybody wey do anyhow na him dey fire them. Na so all of us quiet dey look am. Tell us say sites wey dem dey dump bodies plenty. Like oke Afa canal and third mainland bridge amongst others. E sure for the guy so much he just dey give is stories of how he shoot this and that. Before you know it na only the guy remain for the bar. Everybody use style japa. The barman gats start to call us on phone after a few weeks of no sales. No one near there again. Who wants to sit with the kokoro mortuary. Ko joor men.

U be comedian's ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by WildChild00(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
E Don set

But Jokes apart these policemen needs to be tested in a psych ward before they are deployed. Some of them don lose six inside seven bolts wey god put for our brains. The other day I dey lick my alomo for one bar na so these set of guys for the other seat start football argument. As a fan I put mouth we come join table start to kpef on a normal level. Baba high small e start to jam talk. E say he be police say him name na kokoro mortuary. In English he is the key to the morgue. Say anybody wey do anyhow na him dey fire them. Na so all of us quiet dey look am. Tell us say sites wey dem dey dump bodies plenty. Like oke Afa canal and third mainland bridge amongst others. E sure for the guy so much he just dey give is stories of how he shoot this and that. Before you know it na only the guy remain for the bar. Everybody use style japa. The barman gats start to call us on phone after a few weeks of no sales. No one near there again. Who wants to sit with the kokoro mortuary. Ko joor men.

Te'wanta shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by Cmanforall: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
oderinde151:
All these men of anti robbery are mad. They keep harassing innocent civilians just because they carry guns and in their empty brain everyone is a yahoo boy or a fraudster. One day everything go set make dem no worry. sad sad
You don't need to sound this way. They might have harassed innocent civilians quite alright, but I know how relaxed people who travel long distances feel whenever they see policemen on the highway. Truth be told, their absence on our roads would increase insecurity. The only thing they need is to change their targets and strategy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by maxiuc(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Daviestunech:
As Dem see fresh boy inside dope muscle car,dey HV to stop u..

ND meanwhile just 1k wud HV stop this mess..u for just open your car and stretch 1k give Dem...CASE CLOSED
you are absolutely right Hmmm when SARS see young boy inside fine car and they check the car it belongs to you Hehehehehe na to negotiate price with them ooo to free you because they are like what will a boy like you be doing to get money to buy this car

If you are a Gboy better negotiate price cheesy grin cheesy grin and let the case die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by Rolly22(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
E Don set

I Don laugh tire for here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by Rolly22(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
Doomed country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by LxgIncrediboy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
iWasNotHere:
Obey before complain. Nuisance he has no valid case
Open what what if they plan weed inside his car

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by Daviestunech(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
maxiuc:
you are absolutely right Hmmm when SARS see young boy inside fine car and they check the car it belongs to you Hehehehehe na to negotiate price with them ooo to free you because they are like what will a boy like you be doing to get money to buy this car

If you are a Gboy better negotiate price cheesy grin cheesy grin and let the case die

I dey tell u grin
Even if you are not a Gb just tell Dem
Oga how work, I get something for una to fuel una car due to una endless service to our dear country ND give Dem 1k...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by maxiuc(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Daviestunech:

I dey tell u grin
Oga how work, I get something for una to fuel una car due to una endless service to our dear country ND give Dem 1k...
people still don't understand the term police is your friend true true Dem be your friends oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by ngwababe(f): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
iWasNotHere:
Obey before complain. Nuisance he has no valid case

Until dem beat am or extort him, na when him go get case? Bro, talk well oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by sylve11: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
Before you know it na only the guy remain for the bar.

lol

i just dey imagine the scenery myself. that kind discharging, nobody dey tell you discharge grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by mployer(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Daviestunech:

I dey tell u grin

You must be an alien in this country.

You wan give SARS 1k?? You no like your life.

SARS money na from 50k with abeg.

You think say na 1k make the guy no open door? Lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by nwakibie3(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
UrVillagePpl:
sometimes we r the cause of our problem.. if you 've got nothing to hide why locking ur car...

as the dun get ur car numb, anytime the catch u OYO is ur case tongue

as if all those that are being arrested or killed broke the law

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by nwakibie3(m): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
mployer:

dont mind them make them dey talk wetin then no knw.

SARS go block them one day make them understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by francisduru: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
SARS am not your mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by Daviestunech(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
mployer:

Last time dey stopped me I gave them 1billion part of it buhari took to japan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by Euegene100001: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Story story all this once nor dey carry 1k there money reach 100k
Daviestunech:

ND meanwhile just 1k wud HV stop this mess..u for just open your car and stretch 1k give Dem...CASE CLOSED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by seanjy4konji: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by coolh3ad(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Daviestunech:

Who wan give who 1k?. Guy man wey no gree open door know say he get "things" full body... FSARS will not/never collect 1k. Are you "kidney" me?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by ZADDY001: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
The man should kukuma open the door jejely to avoid bigger wahala cos those sars people who leave him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by Yoighaman(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
E Don set

LOMARTF cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by oderinde151(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Cmanforall:
You don't need to sound this way. They might harassed innocent civilians quite alright, but I know how relaxed people who travel long distances feel whenever they see policemen on the highway. Truth be told, their absence on our roads would increase insecurity. The only thing they need is to change their targets and strategy.
Another angle. It is well.
Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by jwals: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
God save your life that you didn't open, just go and sue those barstards; make them go chop number plate...
Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by Ryan03(f): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Cmanforall:
You don't need to sound this way. They might have harassed innocent civilians quite alright, but I know how relaxed people who travel long distances feel whenever they see policemen on the highway. Truth be told, their absence on our roads would increase insecurity. The only thing they need is to change their targets and strategy.
dont mind them, you think they don't know the truth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) / Dr. Oji Allwell's Family Chases Away Journalists And Sympathizers / Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.