Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him (49177 Views)

Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amanee:

If my husband is C. Ronaldo, I'll sleep nude and hit the gym everyday undecided
Broke Nigerian men with their pot bellies looking for what they cannot afford.

So your husband has to be c ronaldo before you keep fit.
LMAO!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by PapaAdanna: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:
Fine and sexy wife. She still wears sexy lingeries to bed but you that is fat and ugly with big stomach would still tie dirty and fish smelling wrapper to bed and expect your husband to be happy with you Be deceiving yourself.

1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Amanee(f): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Tallhero:

So your husband has to be c ronaldo before you keep fit.
LMAO!!

You obviously don't know what sarcasm is, I give up on you

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by RexTramadol1: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hian
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by PapaAdanna: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amanee:

Keep waiting until u date C.Ronaldo till u look sexy and fit

No wonder u look more like bag of beans

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by PapaAdanna: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ajsimon:
Keep it cool Rodriguez
Na God save u say Ronaldo no be Yoruba man
Daz y u dey talk any how

Our guess are same right?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Amanee(f): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Keep waiting until u date C.Ronaldo till u look sexy and fit

No wonder u look more like bag of beans

Keep trying, one day you'll be sensible undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
wyzoe:

Our ladies are even more beautiful. With a little self care, they shine.

grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by BlueAir: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amanee:

see how shameless u are to refer urself as a commodity.chai even ur mentality in words describes ur family financial background grin

I hope u dont have a father undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Amanee(f): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
BlueAir:
see how shameless u are to refer urself as a commodity.chai even ur mentality in words describes ur family financial background grin

I hope u dont have a father undecided

E pain am cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Angelfrost(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
katlord:
Don know the kind of beauty these Spanish and Mexican ladies are made of. Guess God created them on a special day

Not really... They take special care of their bodies... Proper dieting, regular exercises and yoga, clean air, peace of mind, contentment, etc, can do wonders to any person's physique regardless of race...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by femi4: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:
Fine and sexy wife. She still wears sexy lingeries to bed but you that is fat and ugly with big stomach would still tie dirty and fish smelling wrapper to bed and expect your husband to be happy with you Be deceiving yourself.
you with your big stomach nko

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by katlord(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
wyzoe:

Our ladies are beautiful BUTTTTTT as for these Spanish ladies ehhhh don't go there oooo

Watch Spanish movies or documentaries and you'll agree more
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by wickedtuna: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
She said something recently this yeye op carry this "throw us back to the 60s" picture....why? Where is the sexy lingerie cheesy grin shocked embarassed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by PapaAdanna: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amanee:

Keep trying, one day you'll be sensible undecided

Las Las na Shiloh gat u

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
They always talk about attraction.

E get any girl who don dey distracted from money and fame before?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by katlord(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
AryaSand:

I know right. Fine girls with long full hair.

Not just the hair, they're facially fine. Their body gush!!! As if God do special sculptural work on their shape lolz
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Ugosample(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
12345baba:
na girlfriend no be wife when he finally marry her she go tie wrapper

I'm not too sure about that tho

it MAY happen

but I'm not sure about that
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Amanee(f): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Las Las na Shiloh gat u

Is it your Shiloh? undecided

Please mind your business

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by katlord(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Angelfrost:

Not really... They take special care of their bodies... Proper dieting, regular exercises and yoga, clean air, peace of mind, contentment, etc, can do wonders to any person's physique regardless of race...

You might have a point but they're one of the finest on earth. Y ronaldo nor go excel? This beauty is equal to success
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by reubenobi(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Who ties wrapper nowadays? It's old fashioned.
What do you wear then?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by YelloweWest: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amanee:

grin grin grin

Apt!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by katlord(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
wyzoe:

More beautiful me?! You don see Spanish babe before? Even u as a lady would be tripping from a distance lolz
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Angelfrost(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
katlord:

You might have a point but they're one of the finest on earth. Y ronaldo nor go excel? This beauty is equal to success

Lol... Just research Spanish cuisine, and the eating habits of most of their women... Compare them to what obtains here, and you will understand my point of view.

Africa is equally blessed with such beauty... But, I agree that Latino ladies have exceptional genes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by tck2000(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:
Ha
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Ugosample(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
Angelfrost:

Lol... Just research Spanish cuisine, and the eating habits of most of their women... Compare them to what obtains here, and you will understand my point of view.

Africa is equally blessed with such beauty... But, I agree that Latino ladies have exceptional genes.

most Latino /Latina are mixed race
And that is a big factor as to why they look good

many of them are mixed at least 3 different directions

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by MrOscar88: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
E Don marry am legally? Just dey enjoy free kpomo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ronaldo looks good so it's only fitting he has a beautiful and fit partner

All these ugly, black and smelly dirty things that call themselves Nigerian men would soon come and be wishing for what they'd never be able to get in a million years

If you no get money, kill yourself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Sirmuel1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amanee:

Na so una dey talk. Only one pikin now, una go fat full ground cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Sirmuel1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
wyzoe:

Shoe shiner ni cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record / La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.