Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him (49179 Views)

Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by ArticleBeast: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Our Nigeria ladies need to receive lesson from this babe.....most Nigeria girls once they get married na to turn baby elephant..... that's one of my fear of getting married....I can't have baby elephant in my house....trust me most men cheat because they have lost interest on there wives...later they will be asking you what did she have that I don't have....I have one here using childbirth as excuse of being fat....wake up around 2am you will see her eating junk
Encourage her...Show her love, take her to the gym...If I may ask are you fit, with six pacs....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amanee:

If my husband is C. Ronaldo, I'll sleep nude and hit the gym everyday undecided
Broke Nigerian men with their pot bellies looking for what they cannot afford.

Did u say "afford"?

Who marries a LovePeddler as wife?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Legendguru: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by charlsecy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
mikeweezy:
the money and fame attrack her
Must it be so? Can't you believe good things happen? And what attracted Ronaldo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by MillerJnr(m): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:
Fine and sexy wife. She still wears sexy lingeries to bed but you that is fat and ugly with big stomach would still tie dirty and fish smelling wrapper to bed and expect your husband to be happy with you Be deceiving yourself.

tell them, once they are married, they don achieve everything be that, na to dey dirty, dey fat, dey bath only night, dey tie rotten wrapper, dey eat anyhow, dey open brezz for parlour, dey wear pant two days, dey brush for afternoon, dey gossip with neighbors, dey fvck only once in 2 weeks but when Dem see u with another babe na cry cry cry cry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by adedayoa2(f): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amanee:

1million likes biko

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Bruno3000(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:
Fine and sexy wife. She still wears sexy lingeries to bed but you that is fat and ugly with big stomach would still tie dirty and fish smelling wrapper to bed and expect your husband to be happy with you Be deceiving yourself.
grin grin No mind our olodo women.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by snrguy5(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
I wish my wife will be doing me like this not papa nkechi come and eat your food undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Lakz66(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
��
GOFRONT:
So what now??

Make I fry rock??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by IYANGBALI: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
I hear sey Ronaldo no dey reach one minute for bed o. His ex girlfriend tolded me
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by skukimania(f): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:

If they look at you now, you are a broke niggur and your type don't have the right to be choosy. Ok?
So if you are not as rich as her boyfriend CR to keep your girlfriend in shape? Then shut that your gingivitis-ridden teeth and smelly-mouth up.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by obentenyson(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
katlord:
Don know the kind of beauty these Spanish and Mexican ladies are made of. Guess God created them on a special day
That's because Latinos are usually very attractive.. I love Latinos.... and mullatos...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by katlord(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ugosample:

most Latino /Latina are mixed race
And that is a big factor as to why they look good

many of them are mixed at least 3 different directions

Whether pure Latino or mulatto them fine like that including their boys
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by dm2019(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
If your car plate number is cleaned contact us let us reprint it.
Call 08162504225
Nation wide services

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by mhayorstically7(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Our women from here will wear adieu papa vest and pdp rapper to sleep grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Sarah20A(f): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:
if person like C.Ronaldo dey date me I go walk around the house with pant and bra,I go sleep naked .my gym go dey my house ,I go get the best private gym instructor .men with cash go dey talk church rats wen be say the only thing wen dey fit boast of na their working prick go still dey talk lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Sarah20A(f): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Our Nigeria ladies need to receive lesson from this babe.....most Nigeria girls once they get married na to turn baby elephant..... that's one of my fear of getting married....I can't have baby elephant in my house....trust me most men cheat because they have lost interest on there wives...later they will be asking you what did she have that I don't have....I have one here using childbirth as excuse of being fat....wake up around 2am you will see her eating junk
instead of you to be thinking about marriage, think about money first.Nigeria men we say "if money nor come if I marry money go come",una go put women for extreme poverty and still be expecting her to look like Beyonce embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by natureisgood(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:

WTF!!! Lmao
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Jewelbaby01(f): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Most men here are just recounting their ordeals. So sad, accept my sympathy. You can tell your ladies to come for free lessons on how to keep their men. I'm willing to help. And I think you men need those lessons too. grin
Everyone needs to keep fit, not just the ladies. Both women and men deal with a lot, smelly mouths, smelly armpits, pot bellies, overweight bodies( Can't even wiggle in bed), low libido, one minute people, fat ugly faces, smelly poops and farts cheesy, gluttony, poor hygiene, etc. Too numerous to mention, so many people (both men and women) are guilty of these, so stop the attacking already and find solutions. There are lots of fitness centres around town now, go fix yourselves, readup articles and books on healthy living and relationship. You all don't have excuses. As for the women, yeah pregnancy does a lot of changes to our bodies, but it is in our place to cub our appetites and keep those changes in check. Men give your women time to work on their bodies, you can't expect her to get her figure back immediately after birth, remember it took the body a whole 9months to effect those changes, the body might need another 9 months or even twice that to get back in shape, but yeah, that's only if the woman in question has healthy eating habits and is ready both physically and mentally to make it happen. So please, stop all the lashing and get to work, bearing in mind that you're doing it for your own benefit and no one else. Consider the health benefits, it's for your own good, if you drop dead today cos of HBP or HBS or any other ailment caused by obesity, your spouses will go ahead and marry someone else, and you lose. Be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by deltateam: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
GOFRONT:
So what now??

Make I fry rock??

Fry water. Thanks. cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by deltateam: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amanee:

You obviously don't know what sarcasm is, I give up on you

Saca wetin. You don talk your mind. Awon gold diggers, awon hustlers. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
wyzoe:

Our ladies are even more beautiful. With a little self care, they shine.
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by Ikechukwuanozie(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amanee:

Haunty! Forget that talk joor, if you are not faithful in little things, you still won't be faithful in the large ones....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by kingjrofficial(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
skukimania:

If they look at you now, you are a broke niggur and your type don't have the right to be choosy. Ok?
So if you are not as rich as her boyfriend CR to keep your girlfriend in shape? Then shut that your gingivitis-ridden teeth and smelly-mouth up.
even if he's broke, he's got determination and enthusiasm...
Besides, bein broke isn't bein poor, so he have choice and desire for pleasure cool
How about you!?? Can u boast of ur profession apart from oloosshoosm
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by goalgetter01: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin
mhayorstically7:

mhayorstically7:
abeg no kill me with laugh oo

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by udemzyudex(m): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
Naa wa ooo.. Crodo wear ear ring but him woman no wear ear ring.

Soon, man go dey behave like woman and woman go dey behave like man.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by emmnprince(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Who ties wrapper nowadays? It's old fashioned.

It isn't old fashion. I know of a close slaymama that ties wrapper at home. Not only her, and even more others. And they only have one wrapper that would suffer in their hands before they grant it freedom.

P.S. That doesn't mean I be woman wrapper.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by emmnprince(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:

Seems you've forgotten this public pronouncement they made: "For better, for worse; till death do us part."

The husband should bear that cross or make concerted effort to help his situation by harping the words of dressing smart & sexy into her ears and backed up with action.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him by skukimania(f): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
kingjrofficial:
even if he's broke, he's got determination and enthusiasm...
Besides, bein broke isn't bein poor, so he have choice and desire for pleasure cool
How about you!?? Can u boast of ur profession apart from oloosshoosm

Tell your guardian to look for an English tutor for you kiddo! "He have choice" indeed!
Since you assume everyone is an olosho, it is safe to say that you are a product of one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record / La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 / Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.